Jill's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Jill takes a wrong turn at the truck stop.
2.5k words
4.49
15.2k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

============Chapter 1 - Jill Takes A Wrong Turn============

It had been a long four hour drive, and Jill was ready for a bathroom break. They were on their way to Vail, Colorado for a much needed vacation from the Summer heat in Dallas when Sean saw one of those combination truck/car stops. This stop was a larger one and part of a well known chain, so he knew it would be clean and safe for Jill.

Sean pulled in and began filling the tank, while Jill made her way inside the very busy building. She asked a worker where the restrooms were, never having been in one of these combo stops before. Receiving a pointing finger, Jill went off in the general direction.

"Customer Johnson, your shower is ready in room 6." Jill heard over the speaker system, wondering who would take a shower in a place like this? Then it hit her that this was a combination stop, so the showers were for the truckers. She was thinking about the answer to her own question and not paying attention to where she was going when she turned the corner on what she thought would be the ladies restroom.

The scene before her froze her in her tracks. She had inadvertently entered a "team" shower area for customers. While most truck stops have individual showers, some do have a team area that offers a less expensive shower option if you don't mind having others around you. Now, with that said, some people are more, shall we say, open with their bathing experience, and may not mind others present when relieving pent up sexual tension from being on the road ten hours a day, five days a week.

There were five men in the team shower. Three of them were nonchalantly showering in different phases of their shower. One was shampooing, one lathering his chest and face, and the third, washing his legs and groin. The other two men were in their own World, not together, but clearly masturbating. Jill couldn't move. She had only been with three men in her life, and in the twelve years with her husband she hadn't seen another man naked. She was transfixed on the two masturbators, looking from one to the other.

One of the men looked up and saw Jill standing there. Their eyes met. Jill wanted to run away, but the man had nice eyes and smiled at her in a calm manner. She smiled back and drew her eyes down to his hand moving up and down his shaft. He had a nice cock, about seven inches in length and an inch and a half in width. His hand slid up and down, squeezing just above his balls on the downstroke, which made his whole shaft expand. He kept looking at Jill, stroking himself.

The other man looked up a minute later and saw Jill as well. She glanced over at him and gave him a slight smile, almost feeling like she was cheating on the first man for some reason. The second man smiled back, but his was more of a lustful smile. Jill liked that smile too, almost a dirty kind of 'I want to fuck you' smile, which turned her on. He had another seven inch cock, but was thicker than the first man, with bigger balls. Jill hoped she'd see big loads from them both. She always loved it when Sean wouldn't cum in a week or so in order to provide her with a huge load. She backed up a bit, moving into a shadow, becoming a voyeur, watching her two men jack off for her.

The other three men hadn't seen her since they were facing towards the shower heads, and left one by one, leaving Jill and her two friends alone. She stepped back out into the light to watch 'her men' perform for her. She was getting wet, and wanted to reciprocate in some way, so she reached behind her, undid her bra, and lifted up her t-shirt, exposing her very nice, perky 34D breasts. Both men appreciated the view and began jacking a little faster. Jill then did what she knew always sent Sean over the edge, and began taking each breast in her hand, bringing the nipple up to her mouth to suck on. One, then the other, and back again.

Jill sucking her own nipples did the trick. The first man moaned, then ejected four long, thick steams of white cum onto the floor. He continued to jack his shaft another minute, then turned, washed his groin area, winked at Jill with that calm smile and walked away. The second man reached down and began rolling his balls with his free hand. Groaning, his load was twice as big as the first man's, releasing two long strings that shot at least three feet in front of him onto the floor. He then pointed his erupting cock upwards, and Jill watched as it oozed thick, white goo all over his hand, coating it, then sliding down his shaft. He was a nasty one all right, and Jill loved it! When he was finished, he gave her a nasty wink and turned around to clean up.

Jill fixed her bra and shirt, heading to the ladies room where she relieved herself in more ways than one.

"I was beginning to worry." Sean said as Jill came back to the car.

"The line was horrible, but I'm more than relieved now honey." She responded with a smile on her face.

After the long day of driving, they ended up in Pueblo, Colorado and checked into their hotel. They would drive the rest of the way the next day so they could pull over and enjoy the scenery as places of interest came up. They went to a Mexican restaurant, where Jill had three margaritas, two beyond her usual limit.

"Wow." Sean exclaimed when the third margarita arrived. "You're in a good mood! Three margaritas. Maybe I'm getting lucky tonight!" He continued, jokingly.

"Yes honey, you're getting lucky for sure." Jill responded, leaning over in the booth and rubbing Sean's cock through his jeans, taking him by surprise.

"Holly shit, Jill!" Sean whispering back to his horny wife.

"I have something to tell you baby, but it'll have to wait until we get back to the room." Jill continued, now slurring her words.

"Oh, suspense! I love it, but you'd better stop that or I'll be walking outa here with a wet spot on my pants." Sean replied.

In the elevator to their tenth floor room, Jill French kissed her husband and brought his hands to her breasts. Sean had never seen her like this, but loved it, figuring it was the relaxing environment of the vacation that was sending his wife into a sexual frenzy.

Entering the room, Jill stripped Sean and told him to sit on the edge of the plush chair. She stripped naked as well, dropped to her knees, and began slowly stroking his thick eight inch cock while leaning up to kiss him.

"OK, what did you want to tell me?" Sean asked in between his wife's strokes.

"You have to promise that you won't get mad. It was an accident. An innocent accident." Jill said, still stroking but looking him in the eyes.

"Well, I can't promise that because I don't know what you did. But I'll try my best, I promise." Sean cautiously replied.

"Well, remember today, when we stopped at that truck/car stop?" Jill began. Now taking Sean's cock into her mouth and sucking him down to his balls like only she could. He was always amazed at how she could fit his entire eight inch shaft down her pretty little throat.

"Yesssss." Was all Sean could manage.

"As I was walking to where I thought the ladies room was, I must have taken a wrong turn." Jill said, now stroking him again, but returning his cock to her mouth once done talking.

"OK, so where did you end up?" Sean asked, trying not to blow his load too soon. Jill came off his cock again.

"I...I...Ended up in the shower area." Jill said innocently. "Honest Sean, I just took a wrong turn!"

"OK, OK." Sean said, seeing that she was clearly upset, but confused as to why she would tell him this story while sucking his cock? "So you saw some guys taking a shower, it's not like you joined them or something...Right?"

"No! I didn't join them. No!" Jill continued, wondering how she was going to explain what happened and if her husband would even understand. "There were five of them, see. Well, three left, and the other two were...Jacking off."

"What!? Well how long were you there to watch three guys leave and then notice that two were jacking off?" Sean asked, now a bit perturbed at the story unfolding before him.

"I...I...Couldn't stop watching. It was like when you jack off for me. You know I love watching you baby. I just, well, became transfixed." Jill explained. For some reason, a visual entered Sean's mind, and a deep fantasy of his began to rise to the surface. His demeanor changed as his wife went back down on his now steel hard cock, sucking and jacking. She was turned on too, and now he knew why she was so turned on. She hoped he'd forgive her and this was how she was going to get him to.

"Mmmm, so you, watched two men jack off. Did they see you?" He inquired, now getting more and more worked up. Jill came off his cock, but continued stroking. She heard the change in his voice, not one of anger, but now one of curiosity and even a bit nasty. She knew she had him and all was forgiven.

"Yes honey. I watched them jack their cocks, and yes, they saw me." She replied, now in a somewhat sensual tone before going back down on the stiff cock before her.

"What else? Did they make any moves towards you? Did you watch them cum?" Sean said, wanting all the details, hoping he could last through them with the vision swimming in his mind.

"No, they were perfect 'gentlemen' so to speak." Jill replied, now ready to give him the real details. "I...I did do something sensual to help them though. Something I know you like and thought they would too. Something I can do from a distance."

"Oh? And what was that? Show 'em your tits did you?" Sean said, half joking, then getting more serious when he saw Jill's facial expression. "No. Really?" He asked again, now totally turned on.

"Well, I know you like it, so I undid my bra, and lifted up my shirt, and..."

"And...Did you?" Sean asked incredulously.

"Yes honey." Jill said as she duplicated what she had done earlier that day by bringing her nipples up to her mouth and sucking on them, looking her husband in the eye while she performed the sensual act. "That's what sent them over the edge, just like it does you."

"Tell me about them you slut." Sean said in a nasty tone as he began jacking his own cock. He was down the rabbit hole now, and just wanted to hear the sordid details, timing his own orgasm to the story.

"Slut? Me?" Jill said innocently, her left hand moving to Sean's balls. "Well, they were both smaller than you, but not by much. The first man came strong, shooting gobs of cum all over the floor. The second man had an even stronger orgasm, and his cum shot at least three feet out. Then he pointed his cock up and let me watch him coat his whole hand and long shaft with his cum. I watched it drip onto the floor...So fucking nasty."

"Fuck." Sean moaned. "Did you...Want to join them?"

"I didn't want to join them honey. Like I said, it was an accident that turned into an innocent 'event', but I never even thought of that." Jill said honestly, not getting what Sean really wanted to hear. Then she saw it in his face. A lust she'd never seen. "Were you hoping I joined them baby?" She continued, switching gears and now taking his cock from his hand, replacing it with hers.

"I just thought." Sean moaned, now almost in a trance.

"Ahhh." Jill replied, taking the conversation to the next level. "You thought, or hoped, that I went over to them didn't you baby?"

"I don't know." Sean said, not wanting to uncover his secret fantasy for his wife.

"Yes you do. You wanted me to go over there and do what? Tell me! Or should I guess?" She replied. "Did you want me to help them jack off? Maybe get some cream rinse, like I do with you, and jack their cocks from behind? Me reaching around two big men, stroking them up and down until they cum all over my cute little hands?"

"Fuck yes!" Sean was totally gone now, this visuals dancing in his head, his eyes closed.

"Yeah, you're envisioning it, aren't you baby? What if I just had gone over there and knelt in front of them? Let them jack those huge loads all over my face and tits? God, there was so much cum, I would have been drenched! Or, maybe they'd love one of my famous deep throat blow jobs? Let 'em both cum down my throat as I jack them off?" Jill knew he was close, but she hadn't gotten to the ultimate fantasy. "Or, maybe, just maybe, I was to saunter over there, drop my shorts, and let the big, thick cock fuck my pussy while I suck the other cock? Time their orgasms so they're both filling my holes at the same time? Is that your fantasy for your hot little wife baby?"

"Yes you slut! Yes! I have always fantasized about you with other men! Sucking, jacking, fucking, everything!" Sean blurted, pre-cum oozing from his cock head. Jill began licking the clear, slimy liquid.

"And what are YOU doing honey? Joining in or just watching and jacking off?" She pushed, knowing his impending orgasm was seconds away, her right hand flying up and down his shaft and her left kneading his balls.

"Both! Watching. Jacking. Making you suck me while the others have their way with you! FUCK!" Sean exclaimed. Jill wanted to see the first three shots and was rewarded with three streams she'd never seen from Sean before. The first easily went three feet up in the air, with the next two in the two foot range. She then directed his spurting cock towards her breasts and let the next eight strands cover them. Finally, she took him in her mouth, swallowing the last smaller strings of salty cum.

Jack fell back into the chair, exhausted from the session. Jill jumped in the shower and cleaned herself off, her hand going down to her sopping pussy, her eyes closed, running through the fantasy her husband had just laid out for her and wondering if she'd ever have the chance to fulfill it as her pussy pulsed around her fingers.