Jill's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Jill and Jack Follow Through With Their Voyeur Fantasy.
2.2k words
4.64
6.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

============= Part 2 - Jill and Jack Take Things Further ===============

The next morning found Jack nuzzling up to Jill in bed. She could feel his hardness against her rear, and reached behind her to find his cock, stroking it slowly.

"Mmmm, someone is still horny." Jill said in a sultry morning voice. Taking her hand from Jack's cock, she licked three fingers, letting a large amount of saliva coat them. She then rubbed her slick fingers on her pussy, lubing it up for her husband, and spending just a few seconds flicking her clit. She then lifted her right leg, signaling Jack that she was ready.

Jack took Jill's lead, and applied his own spit to the head of his cock, nudging up behind her and slowly inserting himself into his wife's wet pussy. He fucked her slowly, thrusting more and more of his cock into her with each stroke. When he bottomed out, he heard a moan from Jill.

"I love fucking you in the morning." Jack whispered into Jill's ear.

"I love you fucking me in the morning." Jill replied, enjoying the moment, and reaching down to rub her clit. "What made you so horny, honey?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing, I just felt like..." Jack began.

"Oh, so it had nothing to do with last night?" Jill cut him off.

"Well, I guess..." Jack began again.

"Because, I've thought about it, and I thought that I could do it again, but with you in the shower with the other men. It would be like you were a stranger, watching me. Would you like that?" Jill said between thrusts.

"You'd do that?" Jack asked, surprised at his wife's suggestion, but now thrusting faster and deeper.

"Sounds like you want me to...Watch me, watch you and the other men jacking off for me." Jill pressed, her hand now feverishly rubbing her clit.

"Yes." Jack hissed as he shoved his cock all the way and held it, exploding in his wife, who was convulsing in her own orgasm.

The both fell limp, and after a few moments, Jill turned over to face Jack.

"Are we being serious here, or just fantasy?" Not sure about where this might go.

"Well, if I'm being honest, it is a huge fantasy of mine now. But, I think it would be so hot to watch it all unfold." Jack responded. They showered and dressed, then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"I'm in if you really think that you won't mind me seeing other men masturbating?" Jill asked, looking for final confirmation.

They talked openly about a plan and logistics over breakfast, making sure that Jill's safety would be ensured should someone get the idea to take things further. They decided to go back to a similar type of stop. Jack would purchase an "open" shower pass and Jill would give him time to undress, enter the shower and get the lay of the land so to speak. Jill would wear the same outfit she had on during the first encounter, so she could easily expose her breasts. The plan was for her to expose only her breasts, and she would not enter the shower with the men. They also decided to go during the evening hours, when the stop would be less crowded and hopefully only a handful of men were in the shower.

They stuck with their original vacation plans and visited a couple popular landmarks that day. But each one had the evening on their mind. While driving, Jill would pull Jack's cock out and stroke it, getting him close but never letting him cum, telling him she wanted to see a big load shoot onto the floor that night. The day seemed to drag on for both of them, and finally, evening came. They ate dinner, not able to take their eyes off of each other, Jill still playing with Jack under the table.

Up in the room, Jill got dressed in her outfit as Jack watched, envisioning how the other men would react to those gorgeous breasts. They drove to the stop they had picked out and parked.

"Last chance Jill." Jack said, hoping she'd go through with the plan.

Jill leaned over and gave Jack a deep kiss. "I'm going to wait 15 minutes from now and then, the show begins."

Jack had a semi-hardon and tried to hide it as he entered the facility. He went to a kiosk and entered his credit card, then on the selection screen, he pushed "shared shower". The kiosk told him that he could go in any time, so he made his way to the locker room, where he found his numbered locker. Opening the locker with his code, he found a washcloth and a large towel. He got undressed, his cock still swollen, but not hard, wrapped the towel around himself and headed to the shower.

Jack found three other men in the open shower, which had ten shower heads. He got his bearings and saw where Jill would appear any minute now. The other three men were in various stages of showering, with one, openly masturbating his seven inch cock. Just then, something caught his eye and he looked up to see Jill frozen, acting as she had turned a wrong corner, just like the other day. Jack looking at the door made two of the three look as well, the fourth man was rinsing his hair.

Jill played her part perfectly. She looked surprised, and turned to leave. Jack thought she had cold feet, but saw it was all part of the act when she shyly turned towards them and began to stare. Jack felt himself getting hard, and was embarrassed until he saw the man who was jacking off, change his stroking to a slow, seductive, deliberate motion while watching Jack's wife.

The other man looked at Jack, then at the man jacking off, then pumped some conditioner into his hand and began to slather it all over his growing cock. Once hard, he too began slowly stroking all the way up and down his shaft, giving Jill a slow show. Jack reached over and pumped some conditioner into his hand, and like his fellow masturbators, began slowly stroking. The fourth man finally cleared his eyes from rinsing the shampoo out of his hair and was greeted initially with three men jacking off. He almost left, not wanting to be part of a male masturbation session, but then saw them all looking towards the entrance and noticed Jill, who was now totally transfixed on her men. He quickly joined in, using no conditioner, just jacking his growing cock, which, once hard was an impressive eight inches.

Jill was beyond wet between her legs. The other day had been an accident, but now, she was living a nasty fantasy that her and her husband had been talking about. Four men, all staring at her and jacking off. She smiled at one man, then the other, then Jack, then the last, giving them all a nod of approval. She sensed the one man who had been masturbating before she got there was close, and didn't want to cheat him from her breasts. She kept smiling from man to man while lifting her top, revealing her sexy blue bra with her breasts fighting to be free. She unclasped the front, and, like a porn star, she slowly drew the bra apart, letting her ample breasts fall free.

The original masturbator couldn't take any more and moaned to get Jill's attention. Just as she looked at him, he looked at her and mouthed 'watch'. Jill was transfixed on his hand moving up and down the shaft, and watched as a huge stream of white cum ejected out in front of the man a good three feet. More streams followed, until the man was spent. He smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to Jill as he exited the shower.

The second man began walking towards Jill, hoping that she'd join them. As planned, Jill looked him straight in the eye and with a firm smile shook her head 'no' while she held out her hand in a 'stop' motion. The man obliged and backed up, not wanting to spoil the scenario that had materialized before him. Jill looked at Jack in an assuring way, still smiling.

Jill then went to phase two of the plan and began to knead her breasts as she had done the other day. She pinched her nipples every time her fingers came to them, which sent electric shocks right to her pussy. The second man came, spewing his wad all over the floor at the sight before him. He too, thanked Jill as he left the remaining two men jacking off.

Jack was close, and was glancing at Mr. Eight Incher to see how close he was, but to also get a glimpse of the largest cock he'd seen in real life. His thoughts immediately went to wishing Jill would kneel in front of the man and begin sucking him like they discussed in the heat of passion the night before. But Jack didn't want to push anything onto Jill, after all, this was planned to be a non-physical interaction fantasy come true.

Jill was also fixated on the eight incher, wishing she could do more than just watch. But, she didn't want to take something to a level Jack wasn't prepared for, or perhaps didn't want. This was fun, but physical involvement might be taking things too far. She knew what to do. She cupped her breasts, and then brought each nipple to her mouth, sucking and licking them one at a time.

"Fuck!" Was all Mr. Eight Incher said before he blew a huge load onto the floor. Shot after shot left his cock, arcing through the air before splatting on the floor. As with the others, he thanked Jill and left, leaving Jack alone to watch his wife continue her show.

Knowing Jack was close, Jill motioned for him to come to her. When he got to her, she kissed him deeply, dropped to her knees, and engulfed his cock while stroking the shaft with one hand and kneading his balls with the other. Jack shot the largest load ever down his sexy wife's throat, watching as large globs of cum seeped out of the corners of her mouth from the more than usual volume of cum her husband produced. Jill continued sucking for another minute, making love to Jack's cock with her mouth. She then stood up and kissed him deeply again, making him taste his own cum, knowing he loved it.

Jack dropped to his knees now, pulling Jill's yoga pants and panties down, then diving into her sopping pussy. It took less than a minute for Jack's tongue to bring his wife to an Earth shattering orgasm. Hearing voices coming into the shower area, Jill retreated into the shadows, got dressed and left the area. Jack grabbed his towel and went to his locker, trying to hide another erection from just thinking about what had happened in the last thirty minutes.

Meeting at the car, they embraced again, then drove back to the hotel and sat at the bar to have a few drinks and decompress. Jill couldn't keep her hands off Jack, slyly massaging his cock through his pants whenever she could.

"You're gonna make me cum right here baby." Jack said in a hushed voice, his hardon growing.

"Maybe I will." Jill replied nastily. "Maybe I should just get on my knees right here and let everyone watch?"

"You liked it, didn't you?" Jack asked, knowing the answer. "I know I did." He continued, reaffirming his approval of earlier activities.

"Yes baby, I liked it a lot." Jill replied slowly, while still rubbing Jack's cock through his pants. "I LOVED watching you and the others jack off, it was like I was in my own porn video."

"Yeah, and Mr. Big Cock caught your attention didn't he?" Jack asked, hoping for the right answer.

"Yes." Is all Jill said, not knowing how much of her inner desires to let come to the surface...Yet.

"Just 'yes'? You looked like you wanted to do to him what you did to me." Jack said.

"And if I had?" Jill shot back.

"I'd have fucking loved it. I wanted to watch you suck that big cock in front of me." Jack was beyond caring now, he wanted Jill to know everything. "And if you wanted to suck the others or jack them off, I would have let you. I wanted to see those big loads they wasted on the floor, all over your face and tits."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that honey, because you don't know how badly I wanted to do just that, walk over there and be the group's fuck toy." Jill finally confirmed.

They paid the tab and went up to their room, groping each other the entire trip in the elevator. The room door hadn't even closed as Jack threw Jill on the bed, tore open her yoga pants and shoved his cock deep into her. They talked about everything each had wanted to do and see, ending with a mutual orgasm before drifting off to sleep, not even getting undressed.