Jill's Past? Ch. 03

Story Info
Our unexpected evening with Ryan and Joy continues.
9.6k words
4.33
17.5k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 of 4 about how my wife, Jill, revealed more about herself than I ever imagined. If you haven't read Chapters 1 & 2, I urge you to read them first. This chapter will make much more sense. I hope you enjoy our story.

*

Jill, Joy, & I gathered up the half-finished bottles of champagne and wine and put them on the tray that Becky had thoughtfully brought to our table with the check. The constant giggles, grins, and clinking bottles betrayed the rising sexual tension and nervous anticipation we all felt. Despite the fact that we got all three bottles and several glasses on the single tray, it was also obvious that the whole thing was almost more than any one of us could manage safely alone without dumping the whole thing over.

"Ty, you carry it. I'll make sure nothing spills on the way," Joy offered as I picked up the tray and everyone else slid out of our booth. I nodded in acknowledgement as Joy stayed strategically nearby.

"Lead the way, Ryan," I suggested as we exited the lounge and headed toward the elevators.

After only a brief wait, we entered the elevator and Ryan pushed the button for the top floor. I gave Jill an impressed look that prompted her to ask about their room. "I'll bet you have a fantastic view of the city from the top floor. You obviously wanted this to a memorable anniversary, huh Ryan?"

"Oh, wait 'till you see for yourselves," Joy answered with a big smile. "The view is almost as good outside as it is inside," she added coyly.

Joy was standing in front of me, facing the back of the elevator with the neck of a wine bottle in each hand, steadying them during the rapid ascent. Ryan was standing toward the front facing me so I could see him, but his wife could not. He shot me a broad smile that looked equal parts innocent and mischievous, then snaked his hands between his wife's arms and her ribs. Joy's first indication that she had her husband's attention was when he placed a hand under each of her breasts, cupping them firmly, but gently. "These," he offered, "are the best part of the view without a doubt."

His wide, boy-like smile faded only slightly when his wife countered. "Honey," Joy said looking directly at my wife even as she ground her ass back against her husband's crotch. "I've seen what Jill is packing under that delicious top. So you may want to reserve a final opinion until later."

I turned to see that Joy's comment prompted a slow, but obvious blush to rise through Jill's cheeks. Despite her self-consciousness, I also noticed my wife straightened up a little at the compliment. I looked at my wife, but instantly all I could see was the image of her in the last elevator we shared.

"Well, since you've seen the competition," Ryan answered quickly, "fair is fair, right babe?"

I was still looking at my wife and saw her eyes widen in hungry surprise. Following her gaze back to Joy, I saw that Ryan had swept one forearm across his wife's ribs beneath her breasts, holding her against his chest. He had untied the bow at the back of her neck and was just releasing the ends. When her dress remained in place despite being untied, Ryan crooked his index finger under the twisted, thin straps and pulled until each tie unwound from its partner. Fully freed from the securing knot at her neck, Joy's dress fell like heavy, glittering liquid until it draped over her husband's forearm, leaving her chest completely exposed to us. Her breasts looked huge on her small frame, but were in fact about the same size as Jill's. Her cleavage was deeper and started higher on her chest, but size-wise they looked about even.

These were the first breasts that did not belong to my wife that I had seen in person in many years. I marveled at the differences between Joy's chest and the one I knew so well. I noticing how her entire areola puffed up, topped by prominent, broad nipples. That explained the effect I had wondered about earlier when her sequined dress only hinted at her distinctive shape. For the second time that evening, I was caught unaware of how intently I was studying my wife's co-worker's chest.

"Obviously Ty likes the view," Jill commented without a hint of jealousy. As if to reinforce her point, my wife reached out lifted Joy's left breast off of Ryan's forearm, presenting it to me for a more detailed look. Using only her fingernail on her other hand, Jill carefully circled the perimeter of Joy's pale-pink areola before lightly pinching it. The elevator gradually slowed to a stop. The final bounce announcing our arrival at the top floor coincided with Jill release of her friend's nipple. The low hum that came from somewhere deep in my wife's throat caused me look at her. Her bright eyes shown with a playful eagerness that fed my own growing interest in the evening still to come.

"Ding!" The elevator's chime followed the bump that signaled our arrival and gave a final notice of the opening doors. Joy kept her back to the doors as they opened, but it was clear neither she nor Ryan had any intention of her covering up on our way to their room.

Ryan turned, but did not exit the elevator. Only then did I notice that he held the back of Joy's dress so it would not puddle around her feet. "This should be interesting," I smiled as I led the procession out of the elevator and down the well-lit, but deserted hallway.

"End of the hall," Ryan informed me. I led, carrying the large tray of wine bottles and glasses. Joy walked in formation roughly beside me to my right, maintaining her hold on two of the bottles as we went. I could see Ryan holding the sides of Joy's dress together just above the small of her back, allowing her to walk safely, but topless, down the hallway. Jill alerted me to her location at the back-left in our party train by pinching my ass.

The hall ended in a T with an ornate double-door directly in front of us. To the right of the door was a brass plaque with the name of the suite on it in stylized script. The corridors heading left and right had openings every ten yards or so that I assumed marked the entrances to other named suites through similar double-doors. As we reached the end of the main hall, I rested the tray on the edge of the buffet table, one of several that lined the wide, pushily carpeted passage. A pair of overstuffed chairs flanked each dark wood serving table which was topped with a lavish display of fresh, cut flowers. I thought I would give both Joy and me a brief break from having to protect against an accidental spill while we waited for Ryan to give the next direction.

Joy released her protective hold on the bottles and, glancing down each of the diverging corridors, reached behind her back taking over for her husband. However, instead of holding her dress in place, she allowed it to fall around her feet before gracefully stepping out of it, revealing a pair of matching blue boy-shorts. Her husband missed all of this because he had moved to the suite entrance in front of us. Just as Joy stepped out of her dress, Ryan held his room card up to the plaque and got a soft click in response. He only saw his practically naked wife when he turned, holding open the door for us.

Joy proudly strolled through the open door, her heels clicking on the marble floor of the entryway, her toned, tan butt rolling smoothly and seductively as she went.

"Damn, girl," my wife almost whispered. "I never saw this side of you before."

Joy obviously heard Jill's comment because she stopped, turned around, rested a hand on her hip, and asked proudly, "Have you seen this side then?"

"Nope!" Jill answered immediately.

Jill's smile covered her entire face, but I could see that her enthusiasm for this new-found aspect to Joy's personality extended at least as far as her chest. The thick points pushing out against the slinky material of her dress betrayed her arousal. I was surprised at my reaction to Joy's playful exhibition. I suddenly had a strong urge to display Jill the same way. I pushed the tray a little further onto the buffet table, making sure it would not fall when I let go. I took a half-step to my right, sliding into place behind my wife Ryan and Joy were watching us from just inside the open door. Jill halted in the hallway as she felt my hands on her bare shoulders. I ran my hands down my wife's back then back up to the back of her neck. Jill bent her head forward slightly giving me access to the top bow of her shimmering halter. I knew she was expecting me to untie her top and expose her to her co-worker and her husband. I wanted to surprise her though. I let my hands drift sensuously back down along her spine without touching the bow on the nape of her neck. Her confusion grew as I deftly pulled on the ties around her ribs, freeing the halter from the bottom. Wanting to tease her a bit, I let the ends fall and reached around her, my hands on top of her dress, flat against her chest just below her collarbone. When I ran my hands down the front I pressed firmly making sure it formed tightly against her skin, displaying, but not revealing, the shape and contours of her chest to our new friends. I held the fabric stretched across her for one tantalizing moment before releasing it again. Then, again starting at the top, I ran my hands back down. Except this time I had hooked my thumbs under the edges so the halter top drew in from both sides and formed into a single waterfall of fabric that left my wife completely exposed from the waist up except for the glistening gold cascade that ran from her throat, nestled between her bare breasts, and hung loosely at the bottom.

Joy and Ryan drank in the sight of my wife standing in the hallway, half naked. Joy quickly joined us in the corridor until she stood mere inches from Jill, eyeing her chest with unbridled lust. Joy lifted her eyes up to meet my wife's for a moment before she reached out and pinched my wife's nipples, getting an encouraging gasp in reply. Then, raising the bar, Joy bent her head and took Jill's aroused nipple into her mouth. Joy sucked it sharply between her teeth, eliciting another breathy moan that confirmed that the touch was not too rough. Joy drew her head back, but kept Jill's erect nipple clinched between her teeth. Jill arched her back, pushing her chest out as Joy continued to pull away from her. It was only when Joy took a small step backwards that I realized that she was dragging my wife into the suite by her nipple using just her teeth. Jill caught on to Joy's intent and shuffled her feet slowly forward until they were both standing in the entryway.

Ryan had held the door open the entire time, but let it close as soon as I retrieved the wine tray and walked in behind our wives. As the door clicked closed, Joy released her hold on Jill's nipple and smiled at up her. "That was how I wanted Ryan to carry me over the threshold into the Bridal Suite on our honeymoon," Joy informed her. Then, looking at her husband, she finished, "but he's so conservative that I couldn't talk him into it." Both she and her husband laughed.

"Oh yeah," Ryan corrected her. "I'm so conservative that I stripped us both naked in the hallway and carried you across the threshold." His version prompted more laughs.

"As I recall," Joy retorted even as she slid over to him and lifted his arm around her shoulder, "you could have carried me without even using your hands." Joy made her meaning clear as she started rubbing the prominent bulge in the front of her husband's pants. Then turning back toward us, Joy changed the subject. "Jill, I think the guys are over-dressed, don't you?"

Jill's eyes were focused on Ryan's growing interest in his wife's efforts and it took her a second to hear the question. "Yeah," she breathed at last, "I think so."

Even before the comfortable laughter ended in response to Jill's obvious distraction, I edged toward the couple of steps leading down to the rest of the suite. Looking around for a place to put the tray, I saw how large the suite was. A couple of steps led down from the marble entryway to a large, immaculately-furnished sitting room that appeared to have at least three exits: a wide archway about halfway into the room led to the right, a hallway near the steps headed left, and an entire wall of windows at the far end with a set of double sliding glass doors placed just off-center that led to a large patio area outside. The lights of the city shone brightly beyond the patio railing.

"Oh, sorry Ty, let's put the wine over here," Ryan offered walking up behind me. Evidently my search for somewhere to put the large tray prompted our wives to postpone undressing us in favor of settled in.

I followed Ryan through the archway to the right into a combination kitchen and television room. Like the main sitting room, the wall of windows held another set of doors out to the balcony. The kitchen area, complete with a breakfast table, was to the right of the arch while the television area took up the majority of the rest of the space. My first thought was that it would be an ideal place to watch football games. The giant screen mounted on the far wall was at least 100 inches. It was surrounded on all four sides by a dark, rich wooden cabinet filled with flowers and figurines. I counted another four smaller screens located around the room. A large tan-colored leather L-shaped sofa that looked like it could seat at least 10 people was perfectly situated for anyone sitting on it to see the main TV. There were several other leather couches and overstuffed chairs arranged throughout the space, each with a TV screen strategically placed near it. In front of the large sectional was an equally large ottoman that featured what looked like a master control suite that could handle the audio-visual requirements of the entire Free World.

I was momentarily surprised when Ryan led me to the ottoman instead of the kitchen until I realized that the ottoman, although made of the same padded leather as the sectional, also had a wood panel section that was easily big enough for the tray.

I had not forgotten the two mostly-naked, beautiful women we had left in the entryway, but the size and comfort of the room preoccupied me for a few minutes. Ryan briefly explained a few of the functions he could control from the collection of buttons and dials on the control panel including lighting levels, video inputs, audio outputs, and even the vertical shades over the wall of windows. I poured each of us a generous glass of champagne.

I handed Ryan a sparkling flute, amazed he had mastered such an array of functions in a couple of evenings. He must have seen the questioning look on my face, "I just put the updated version of this into a house we designed for a client in Denver. Of course, I had to do a thorough job of testing the system before we could let them move in." He smiled broadly. It was obvious he was thinking 'can you believe I get paid for this?' Ryan's guilty-but-proud look reminded me of his boyish innocence. I liked Ryan.

Ryan and I turned in response to a delicate cough from behind us. The sight that greeted us reminded me that this evening was not just a routine get-together with new friends. Despite having just seen Joy in nothing more than her sexy boy-shorts and heels, I was almost speechless seeing her standing a dozen feet away with her left arm casually encircling my wife's waist. For her part, Jill had removed her top and was standing beside her co-worker in only her short black skirt and heels, her right arm looped over Joy's shoulders. Jill's left hand was playfully toying with Joy's breasts, tweaking her nipples as she had done to her own throughout our dinner. I was speechless, yet again.

"Now that we have you boys' attention," Joy began, "Jill would like to show Ty the patio and I would like to use Ryan's technical expertise for a moment." I started around the long side of the couch to meet Jill. As I started around Joy, she stopped directly in front of me. I looked down at her cute, round face and bright blue eyes. Somehow I avoided looking (for too long) at her impressive breasts, puffy nipples, and flat stomach. "I would like your phone, Ty," she said simply as she extended her open palm to me. I had no idea why she wanted it because it was locked, but I turned it over to her. "Thank you, sir!" Joy said cheerily. She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapped a hand around the back of my neck, and drew me down to her. She gave me a brief kiss on the cheek and released me. "I really hope that's just the first kiss I give you tonight," she said softly. "And I hope not all of them are on your face."

I can't say I was surprised at her offer, but I wasn't sure she'd get her wish. Jill had told me several times she didn't want to be with anyone else. I'd been going along with the arousing theme of the evening thinking we'd probably end having sex in front of Joy and Ryan. That thought alone had kept me hard most of the evening and I had not really considered how I would feel if it went any farther than that because I didn't think it would happen.

With that, Joy bounced around me and started talking to her husband. I continued around the sofa while Jill had already moved into the formal front room and was headed for massive set of glass doors that led to the balcony. Jill's naked back twisted sensuously above her short, leather skirt as her long, athletic legs carried her to the huge, glass patio doors. She opened the door and walked out onto the enormous balcony, leaving the door open for me. I joined her at the railing that sat on top of a low, brick wall and wrapped my arms around her.

I tenderly kissed her neck as I cupped her bare breasts in my hands.

"Amazing view," she observed quietly.

"Yes, it is," I murmured in her ear. "And I'm not talking about the city lights."

Jill expelled a big sigh of contentment, or so I thought.

"Ty, I'm concerned." She said as she gripped the railing and looked out over the city. "I made the decision to show you this side of me and I'm going to finish what I started, but I'm not sure you'll understand. That feels nice," she acknowledged the movement of my hands caressing her breasts, teasing her stiff nipples.

"Just tell me," I encouraged. "You know I love you."

"Oh, honey, I do know you love me. You show me that a hundred times a day! But," she turned in my arms and looked me in the eyes. "This isn't about love. It's about something more . . . primal. And because I love you, I want to share it with you."

She laughed lightly and said, "I was going to explain it to you as best I could starting last night and again tonight. And for however long it took after that. But seeing Joy and meeting Ryan and they way the whole evening just kept building, I decided this might be a way to show you instead of just tell you." She paused, clearly considering how to go on. "Can we make a promise to each other?"

"Of course, my love," I interrupted thinking she needed my assurance.

"No! Damn it!" she practically exploded and I could feel her growing frustration. "No," her tone softened. "Ty, here's my promise to you. I want to go back inside and show you everything that I want, for us, for me, without holding back anything! I want you to promise that, no matter what, you remember that I love you and only you and if you have questions or concerns that we'll work through them together," she finished in a rush as though she was afraid to stop.

I realized that she was suggesting far more than I expected and she was afraid of how I'd react. Her dark eyes betrayed that fear, but also her hope. I tried to imagine what she felt that she was so afraid of sharing with me. And, if I was being honest with myself, some of what I saw in my mind's eye would indeed bother me. But I also saw how desperately Jill wanted me know this previously secret part of her.

I considered all of this as we gazed into each other's eyes, then made my decision and promised myself I would, no matter what, keep it. How could I do anything else for the woman I loved? "OK, Jill. I promise. Whatever it is, I want you to show me everything. No doubts; no half-measures -- everything. If it gets to be too much for me, I'll survive and we will work it out later. You have my promise. Nothing that happens tonight is going to hurt us."