All Comments on 'Jill's Past? Ch. 03'

by BedroomTails

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Well written but I don't like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couples That Play Together...Stay Together

This was a very well written and very erotic story. It brings a smile to my face when I read of couples exploring their sexuality together.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Dunno

Seems too important to not discuss first, before playing. And all the coincidences with Joy, Ryan, etc., the photos, Ryan cracking his phone, make the whole thing seem like a dishonest set-up. Also, I imagine most people know with certainty whether they'd be OK with sharing, so these stories where it just kind of happens seem implausible.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Dumb as Rocks!

The big, big question raised in previous chapter and queried several times by other critics still hasn’t been answered. When asked if she had been with other men since being with her husband, she answered in the affirmative, not just the once either.

What does her darling hubbie do? er...nothing. Now come on, even the dumbest of dumbos would have immediately asked her to explain herself.

This is now beyond belief, he is the outsider, three against one and he is just too dim to even discuss things with his wife, just blindly accepting all that is going on with his eyes closed. Comes across as a pathetic idiot masquerading as an intelligent man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Superbly written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific story!

I can't wait for chapter 4! Don't let the scores bother you, most LW stories get lowballed by a dedicated cadre of tiny-cocked trolls

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
....and now we come to the end...

....at least of a good marriage it seems. Lets hope chapter 4 wraps it up well. It is good Jill got her husband's blessing. Lets hope they learn something valuable.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
good writing,

live and let live, as long all in this story are happy, why not.

I'm not into wife sharing, but I know some ppl like that lifestyle

5starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far so good

I'm with a couple of the others tho. When she admitted that she'd had sex with multiple people multiple times during their marriage, even despite the fact that he was good with where he evening was going, I think a "time out" was in order to find out the details of his wonderful wife cheating on him.

Including him in a group sex plan is one thing (I'd not only be fine with this but extremely happy that my wife would come up with this on her own) but finding out she had done things without me and hid it from me is a whole different ballgame.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Good

Very good story, and very well written. But wow, what a manipulative slut Jill has turned out to be. Doc Ty will soon find out how slutty Jill can be. There may be a Hot Wife in his future while he's working those long doctor hours.

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
Yes

Good story but agree with an anonymous comment. When she admitted to having sex with others during their marriage, surely he would have been disturbed to say the least. I think this story would be better if that had been confronted and discussed. After all that was cheating and however turned on she made him, i can't see than any hubby would let that pass. The story moved on to quick without the inevitable talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good so far but Jill is turning into a manipulative bitch. This had to be discussed with Ty beforehand.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Juvenile in concept and flat in exertion.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Their whole time together she's never let him touch her ass. Has swatted him away when he's tried. But, she videos herself with a vibrator in her ass and says you can have both holes from now on?

There's still been no discussion of her admission that she's had sex with multiple men on multiple occasions since she's been with Ty yet, now she wants him to trust her enough to just go full on foursome action with two people he has just met .... And oh yeah, by the way ... She wants him to promise that no matter what he sees her do that it won't have a negative effect on their marriage???

Seriously? He may love and trust her completely but there is just no way. There's no way they should have been going to Joy and Ryan's hotel room. They should have been going home so Jill could reveal everything she's been keeping from Ty and the just maybe they could talk about what they want to do in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBedroomTails@BedroomTails
Married, former college athlete. My 'Tails' were originally written for us to enjoy in private. She's the one who urged me to submit them, thinking others would enjoy them too. I hope she's right!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES