All Comments on 'Jill's Promotion'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
W🔥W

What a wonderful, loving orgy. In REALLY enjoyed this story.

Thanks for sharing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ray DarioRay Darioabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Cincy58. I appreciate the nice comment. Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
drug is not a verb form

drag, dragged, dragged. Not a drug in sight.

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Good read !

Great story ... Found it very arousing !

Grimjack01Grimjack01almost 4 years ago
Interesting read BUT

This could have been an interesting story yet it follows the same old same old, your a very good writer, this story was a typical formula story. With your abilities as a writer and story teller you, in my outlook should be judged at a higher level. This story is very well written and the orgy scenes are excellent, very good but this could have been a character study due to the many hints about how this company operates. It would have been interesting to have them follow and groom her from high school with internships and a detailed profile on her and her significant other. Then have them drop through the cracks as in her boyfriend leaves, dies etc and the new guy is a bit different. She is brilliant in her designs, BUT its because he helps push her to greatness, this happens all the time in RL. When he finds out he has 3 choices, Watch her grow with another mans baby and raise it, Decide he cant do that and understand she will come to resent him and lastly divorce her. Sorry for such a long post but with your skills as a writer I wish you would try and get out of the formula stuff, you are really that good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous