Jill's Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Meet the Robinsons.
1.9k words
4.57
3.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm. That was good. Mm. My Jill deserves a reward."

Oh boy! She's going to unlock me and fuck me!

"Take off my strapon, Jill."

I comply, and am about to toss it through the door into the en-suite to clean in the morning when Margaret says. "Give." and holds out her hand.

Oh? She puts it on. OK, she's going to make me suck it, to enforce her dominance. What's she looking for in the drawer of the bedside table on her side of the bed?

"Here Jill. Lube me up." She tosses me a tube. I read the label.

'EXOTIC NIGHTS.

To Enhance Your Lovemaking'

It's sex lube.

"Oh no. No dear. Please?"

"Shh darling, or do you want two weeks?"

I whimper but take the cap off and get to my knees.

As I stroke it onto her cock she says, "Kiss it dear. Does it taste like cherries?"

It does. Her hands are over my ears as she fucks my face.

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh."

"My pretty little slutty cock sucker. You're such a whore, darling."

"Gh. Gh. Gh. Gh."

"Good girl.Now face down over the edge of the bed like a good little whore."

I do as I'm told because two weeks without being Jill is just not worth refusing.

"Have you taken it in the ass before, my little bitch?" She dribbles lube down the crack of my ass.

"N,n,no dear."

"Oh, baby, you lied about being a cocksucker. Are you lying again?"

"No. No. Honest. I was too worried about AIDS. So we never..."

"Mm. I think my slutty Jill is telling the truth."

"Uh!"

"Shh, Jill. It's just my finger. We want a wet slippery pussy. Don't we?"

I whimper.

"Here it comes."

"Ah!" Jesus!

"Shh baby."

"Uh." She pushes in, and in, and in.

"This is one time I wish I was a man and had a real cock to feel your tight little pussy as I fuck my little virgin." She slides almost out then rams in.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh." Will she ever quit? "Uh. Uh. Uh."

"There Jill. Go get cleaned up then come to bed."

**********

So, I was sweeping the grass clippings off the sidewalk after mowing the lawn. I was wearing loose fit jeans and an old cotton white office work shirt over my purple sissy bra and panties. "Hi. I'm your new neighbor, Cathy. We just moved in next door."

"Hi, I'm Jack. Welcome to the neighborhood. Would you like a cold drink? I need one."

Cathy was pretty. Ash blond. Wearing a nice sunshine yellow short sleeve knee length sundress and two inch block heel pastel yellow pumps.

"Yes. Sounds good. I was just waiting for you to finish before coming over to introduce myself."

I got us a couple of Cokes, then we went out and sat on the patio.

We talked about the neighborhood. It was her and her husband's first house, though they lived in an apartment in the city for years.

"Jack, forgive me for being so forward. I don't mean to pry, but are you wearing a bra?"

I blushed. My cheeks were on fire. What could I say?

"Oh, Jack, I'm sorry. No need to be embarrassed. I was watching to see when you finished and that white shirt with your sweat, um...."

"I uh, um."

"I know just how you feel. I know all about it. Until I came out on my fortieth birthday I was a closet cross dresser too."

"You mean?"

She flipped the hem of her dress up to reveal a quick flash of pantie bulge.

"Oh, wow."

"It wasn't a big deal for us. At work everyone knew we were a gay couple. And all our friends took it in stride."

We talked about our 'addiction' until the door bell rang.

"Hi. I'm Harry from next door. Is my wife here? She left a note."

So I got Harry a coke too, and we talked until Margaret came home a short while later.

" Marnie, this is Cathy and Harry, they just bought the Lightfoot place.

" I'm Margaret, Nice to meet you. Harry, Cathy?"

*******

We became friendly neighbors. Although Margaret suspected Harry was gay, she didn't question Cathy's sex. Well, with her big hooters, why would she?

So, Harry was on three to eleven, and Marnie was out on a date, so I invited Cathy over for supper.

She looked lovely, wearing a white silk blouse with a ruffle collar and cuffs, and a ruffle down the front. She had a maroon velvet pencil skirt and the cutest three inch block heel pumps with little pink bows over the toes.

I wore my knee length full skirt style powder blue print, modest collar, elbow length sleeve dress, and four inch spike heel light blue ankle straps.

So after eating we were on the couch watching TV. I muted the sound during a commercial break.

"This is something. You moving in next door."

'Ya. And you and Margaret having an open marriage too."

"Well, not really that open."

"But she's out on a date tonight?"

"Well.. Wait! Did you say 'too'?"

"Yes, dear. Harry and I like a little variety too." She gently kissed me on the lips.

"Um."

"It's OK Jill." Her hand stroked up my thigh on top of my dress., and rested it on my cock. We kissed again, and her hand went under my dress and stroked my cock through my sissy panties. I whimpered.

We kissed some more. We kissed slow and tender. She lifted the hem of my dress. "Lift your butt, sweetie."

My panties hit my ankles and her mouth swallowed my cock. So good. I soon came.

We kissed long sweet kisses. I slid to the carpet.

"Pull up your skirt."

Oh my! Cathy wiggled out of her panties. She has quit an impressive cock.

I smile up at her.

She smiles down at me.

I gently hold her shaft and kiss her circumcised helmet. I kiss and wrap my lips around it, licking the drop of pre-cum.

What a difference, gobbling one I want in my mouth. "Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm." A beautiful lady with a beautiful hard cock. "Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm."

She gently stroked my hair. This is so good.

"I'm cumming, Jill."

We talk and kiss some more, then Cathy went home.

I was woken from a deep sleep by Margaret shaking me.

"Jill, go to your own room. I have a guest."

A young hot girl with impossibly long legs wearing a very mini dress was waiting in the hall as I headed to Jill's room.

She looked just as hot in the morning as she had a coffee before Marnie drove her home.

********

A few weeks later, I'd just got home from Cathy's, when Margaret got home with her date.

"Jill, this is Andrew. Get us a couple of Heinekens, dear."

I returned with the beers.

"So, tell me, Andrew, have you ever been sucked off by a queer?"

"Fuck no! I don't go for any of that queer stuff."

She gave me the silent signal to go to bed. As I left the room she was kissing Andrew as she undid his fly.

When she came to bed and woke me up later I could tell she's gotten a good fucking because she wanted to be held and cuddled 'till she fell asleep.

********

We were eating supper when my phone rang. "Hi, it's Cathy."

"Hi. Hows it going?"

"Good, good. Reason I'm calling, would you and Margaret like too come over for drinks about eight?"

"Eight tonight?"

"Ya. or another night if you'd prefer."

"Just a minute, I'll ask." I held my phone to my shoulder. "It's Cathy, she's inviting us over for drinks."

"Sure. When?"

"About eight."

We finished supper and cleaned up. I was wearing my powder blue dress and three inch heel cream pumps. "Ready dear?"

"You're going like that?"

"Sure. They know about 'Jill'."

"Oh?"

Think quick. "Yes. The other week when Harry was on three to eleven, Cathy came over to the kitchen door, looking for some company."

"Mm." Margaret didn't sound completely convinced. But she let it slide.

We went across the back yards from our kitchen door the their sliding patio door.

"Come in! so glad you came. Harry's mixing some gin and tonics." She was wearing a pastel pink short sleeve collarless blouse, that's scooped neckline displayed her magnificent rack. Her full hem pleated knee length skirt was a dusty rose. On her feet were pink ankle straps with clear acrylic soles.

Harry came into the family room with a tray of drinks. He wore a tan cashmere pullover and tan slim fit jeans, his feet were bare.

"Have a seat." Cathy maneuvered us so Margaret and Harry were sitting together on the long part of the old fashioned 'L' shaped sectional, and I was in the middle with Cathy sitting on the short section.

"Happy days!"

"Happy days!" we all responded.

Some inconsequential conversation, then out of the blue Harry rested his hand on Marnie's thigh. "You know, I think the four of us are kindred spirits."

Margaret smiled. Didn't remove his hand, and coyly said, "Oh? How so?"

"How well did you know Mrs. Lightfoot?"

"Well, not really well, they lived here when we moved in. Nice couple, always said 'hi'."

"When Charlie died I always shoveled her walk when I did ours."

"Mm." said Harry. "Well, she sent us a letter the other day. Turns out we have lots in common."

"What do you mean?"

"Her letter was to warn us that Jack is a pervert and you're a whore who brings strange men and women home late at night."

Dead silence.

Harry lifts Marnie's hand and kisses it. "So are we, neighbor."

Margaret's eyes opened wide. She almost dropped her drink. Her expression went from shock, to disbelief, to questioning, to a warm smile. Then she kissed him on the lips. "Welcome to the neighborhood!" She kissed him warmly again. "Like to see how I decorated my bedroom?"

"Well," I said as Harry slid the patio door closed behind them, "that worked smoother than I expected."

"See, I told you. Lets go upstairs and I'll show you our bedroom."

Cathy looks magnificent naked and isn't shy about showing off her 'improved' figure. We're soon both naked in their king size bed kissing and groping.

"Would you like to go all the way?"

"You mean?" There was an old fashion crystal ashtray on the left bedside table with little foil packages in it, and a tube of sex lube beside it.

"Yes Jill. But only if you're comfortable with it. I don't want to force you, dear."

I bet Margaret never thought pegging me was getting me ready for this magic night.

I tore open a package. "Oh, I'm definitely ready, darling." The rolled it down Cathy's cock.

With my knees lifting my boi pussy, and my chin resting on my crossed hands I was ready and willing.

"Mm." Cathy worked some lube into my pussy with one finger as her other hand sensuously stroked my back.

"Mm, dear. You are so beautiful. Margaret is so lucky."

"Mm." Cathy's helmet stretches my pussy and slides past my sphincter, "Ooo!" Her strong gentle hands grip my hips, She plows me slowly'

"Uh, uh, uh,uh." Sweet sweet fucking. "Uh. Uh. Uh." She changes rhythm. "Oh... Oh... Oh." She changes to a slow gentle fucking.

She stops deep in my pussy and quivers all over as she cums.

She pulls up the covers and we snuggle to sleep.