Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours

Story Info
I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi-couple.
950 words
4.5
9.9k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first started work and still living at home i had a bit of time on my hands, so i decided to tend to my parents' garden. We lived in a semidetached T shaped house on the corner of the street which had curved garden. The couple next door lived in a different street.

Olive and her husband were middle class, he worked in a office and she was a dentist's receptionist. The husband wore a suit to work and at home he always wore slacks and a proper shirt. He had a subtle Canadian accent which made him sound so sexy to me.

Olive was short and overweight, but very feminine, she always wore tight dresses, black nylons and high heels, on a couple of occasions, whilst visiting their home, i have seen her in a short nightdress and negligee. I would say the pair of them were in their mid-fifties. Olive always wore sexy underwear, this i knew from watching her hanging out her washing in the back garden. I would regularly masturbate thinking of Olive in her sexy panties, nylons and high heels. I would never have believed it would amount to any more than that.

Our garden and theirs had a high hedge which was made up of some plant that was covered in sharpe spikes, it was horrible to trim and manage.

One day i was up a step ladder cutting the hedge when i fell from the ladder, i heard Olive scream and her husband ran out to see it i was ok, he helped me up and half carried me into their front room, Olive was stood in a tight blue dress, black nylons and high heels, although in some pain i became hard straight away.

During the fall I had torn my jeans and grazed my knee. Olive fussed around me and started to sort my knee out, her husband still had his arm around me, Olive told me to take my trousers off so she could dress the wound, i blushed like mad and refused.

Olive made a grab for my waist band and her hand brushed against my crotch, she just smiled at me and undid my trousers and pulled them down, she let out a loud gasp when she saw my underwear, i was wearing a pair of orange frilly nylon panties which only just covered my erection.

I was quizzed by both of them as to who's panties i was wearing, why was i wearing them, was i gay or bi.

I told them i borrowed my mother's pretty things and loved to dress up fully as a lady as it turned me on, as to whether I was bi or gay I told them i did not know as i was still a virgin.

Olive's response was to smile at me and stand up and asked me if i wanted to see her panties? I nearly fainted i was so excited. She slowly pulled up the hem of her dress and revealed her stocking tops, black suspenders and bright pink nylon panties, she asked me if i approved and i told her she was gorgeous. Just then her husband who was still holding kissed my neck, i was in heaven.

They both asked me if i was ok, then Olive walked up to me and gave me a hug and started to kiss me, i responded fully, she tasted so sexy. As we kissed her husband had his hands all over me and I carried on kissing his sexy beautiful wife.

Olive broke our embrace and lay on the floor, she beckoned me towards her, so I knelt between her legs and kissed the front of her damp panties, she smelt fantastic. I pulled down her panties and buried my face in her pussy, i started to lick her pussy and Olive gave me encouragement informing me i was such an attentive young man.

Behind me her husband took off his trousers and underpants and stood there in nothing but his dress shirt and a huge erection.

As i licked her sexy pussy i felt her husband's hands on my arse, he pulled my panties to one side and started to rim my boy pussy, he then started to finger me, i was so excited. Olive was moaning and moaning as her husband fingered me. Then he removed his fingers and slid his cock into me, and started to make love to me, he was so gentle and loving all i could do was to moan into Olive's pussy. I could see her husband in the mirror, dressed in just his dress shirt kneeling behind me, he looked so sexy, Olive was moaning as i lapped at her pussy, she orgasmed on my face, but told me to keep eating her. Not long after that Olive started to have a second orgasm, she was soaking me with all her juices, as Olive orgasmed, her husband shot his seed deep into me and i came into my panties, it felt fantastic.

After we all regained our composure Olive asked me if i was ok, i told I was more than ok and that i had thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Olive then started to kiss me full on the lips, she seemed to enjoy the taste of her pussy on my lips, this just turned me on more. I asked if i could fuck her but she refused and said maybe next time. Olive saw the look on my face and told me we were definitely doing this again.

I left the pair of them in a state of undress and went back to my work in the garden.