Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 03

Story Info
Jill & Pete both go back to see the Doctors.
12.3k words
4.82
13.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her boyfriend Pete and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

For the introduction to Jill's story and to make sense of this new story please check out "A FAMILY THATS PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - PT. 19" the final section entitled JILL.

Enjoy.

JILL

I was in the office at work on my own; I was working late waiting for the last roofing gang to check back into the yard. The advantage of working late was that I could start work late, which meant I got a lay in at home. So after emptying my boyfriends balls and taking advantage of his piss proud morning hard on he'd go to work and I'd go back to sleep.

My phone rang, it was Doctor Mac.

"Hey there Doctor" I said.

"Hello Jill, how's all those fuckholes of yours, still all in full working order, still getting plenty of cock to fill them?" he laughed.

"Oh defiantly Doctor, I admit I just can't get enough cock, luckily my boyfriend has a big one and loves to fill them" I laughed back.

"Good girl. I think that I need to carry out a deeper gyno examination and wonder if you would be available on Wednesday evening at about six thirty?" he asked.

I felt myself shudder and start to get wet at the thought of a "deeper examination" and quickly said "I'll be there, shall I bring Pete with me?"

"Oh no need, its only an examination so we don't need him to hold your hand do we, I'll see you on Wednesday" the Doctor said and the phone call ended.

Wednesday couldn't come quick enough.

That night in bed Pete had his hard cock buried up to his balls in my fanny, I could feel it throbbing deep inside my wet cunt. He'd taken me from the rear and we were lying on our sides so his arms were wrapped around me playing with my hard nipples.

"I'm off to see the Doctor on Wednesday" I told Pete.

He withdrew his cock a few inches and pushed back in, "nothing wrong is there?" he asked.

"No, just the Doctor wants to carry out a few more tests" I said.

"Oh that's OK then, when are you going? I'll come with you" Pete said as he started to thrust in and out of my wet fanny.

I gasped as he went in deep and managed to say "Oh no need, I did ask the Doc and he said it wasn't necessary so I can go on my own."

"Yea right, he's just after fucking you again, he wants to give you a length of black cock" Pete laughed.

"He's a professional Doctor, and he said that you've got to go for your anal swab" I said as Pete picked up the pace going in harder and deeper.

"I might give that a miss, I saw what he did to your arsehole to get a swab and I don't want my arse stretched open like that" Pete grunted, he seemed scared about what would happen.

"You men are all the same, happy to fuck arse but scared to take anything up their own arseholes" I muttered.

I felt his cock pull out of my fanny, don't stop now I though, I need cock.

Pete grunted and said 'like this Jill?'

I felt his cock head tap my arsehole pucker and just as I relaxed Pete's cock pushed its way in and I got his full ten inches in my arse. I grunted and happily took it all.

His hand found my clit and he gently started to rub it. Pete knew what to do, how I liked my clit used.

Pete was close to spunking. He was an expert when it came to climaxing, he seemed to be able to fuck for ever and then cum on demand whereas other times he could give me half a dozen strokes of his cock in one of my holes and spunk on cue when I climaxed.

I was close, he was close and his rubbing of my clit changed to him pinching it gently, I gasped and felt the little trembles of my approaching climax and Pete said "I'm going to jizz" and he did, filling my arsehole up with his load. That was my trigger and he let go of my clit and pushed three fingers into my wet climaxing cunt.

Bliss.

Pete started to pull his cock out of my well fucked and jizz filled arsehole but I pushed my arse back onto him. He got the hint and pushed his softening hard cock back into my arse. I was a happy woman as my arse was full of warm spunk plugged with a big cock; I felt his fingers relax in my wet fanny as we fell asleep.

PETE

I finished work and headed back to Jill's house to shower and get changed for my visit to the Doctor, Jill was working late so couldn't come with me but I think that I'm old enough to go to the Doctor on my own now though!!

I looked at the douche nozzle hanging in the shower but no way was that going in my arsehole and jet washing my arse out. I did make the effort though and used a load of shower gel on my fingers and managed to get two fingers in my arsehole so I knew that it was clean enough for a swab, its not like I was going to get fucked in my arse was I?

Forty-five minutes later I was ringing the doorbell at the Doctors private clinic based at their house. I was expecting one on the Doctors to answer but a woman wearing nurse's whites opened the door. She must have been in her early thirties, blonde hair scrunched up in a sort of loose bun, she was wearing round wire rim glasses that made her look intelligent, white skirt that came down to her knees, white stockings, flat white nurse type shoes but my eyes were drawn to her tits that were squeezed into a white shirt with a thin white cardigan over it, she was a vision in white. I could feel my cock stirring.

"Hey, I'm Pete and I'm here to see the Doctor" I stammered.

"Hello Pete, come on in, I'm Nurse Sally, I'll be carrying out the procedure for you today" she answered with a smile on her face.

I was really hoping that like the last time I came here and pissed on and fucked Mrs Doctor that I'd get to fuck the nurse this time and my cock hoped so too.

I followed her through to one of the examination rooms, she had a pert arse. There was an examination table with a set of stirrups sticking up, a stool on wheels, a small metal table on wheels with a white towel covering the contents and a screen in the corner.

Nurse Sally looked a set of notes and said, "you're just here for an anal swab, that won't take long so why don't you go behind the screen and undress and you'll find a surgical gown to put on."

I didn't realise that I was going to have to strip off, I'd assumed that I could just drop my trackie bottoms and underwear, bend over the table and she'd shove a swab up my arse and that would be that.

I went behind the screen and stripped off, my cock was already getting hard, it was just a lazy lob on at the moment and my foreskin hadn't even started to roll back. I couldn't walk out with my cock hard could I?

Have clean thoughts Pete, think about Grandmothers with floppy tits and puffy fannies, that will make me go soft but all I could think about was Jill's Grandmother that was staying at the house, she was fit for her age and certainly up for as much cock as she could get. She'd already let Jill's brother Jake and Jill's cousin Alfie, her two grandsons fuck her and had made it clear that I was next on the list to get my cock up her fanny or arse.

My cock was now sticking out at a forty-five degree angle in front of me.

I just had to go for it and pulled the gown on and fastened it up and walked out from behind the screen.

"All ready Pete," said the nurse as she turned around, she smiled. "Just one problem Pete, the gown is on the wrong way, should be tied at the back not the front, I need to get to your rear to take the swab."

With that one of the ties on my gown came loose and my rock hard cock sprung out, my foreskin was fully back and there was a drop of precum on the tip. Oh fuck.

Sally completely ignored what had happened and as she pulled a pair of surgical gloves on she said "well I'd usually get you to bend over and undo the gown and take the swab but it will be easier to get you on your back on the examination table and get your legs in the stirrups so up you get."

How embarrassing but I did what I was told. I had visions of my girlfriend, Jill, on the table with her legs spread wide open and her cunt and arsehole on show and that just made my cock harder and more precum flowed. Perhaps it was all a ruse to get me in the stirrups and to finger my arsehole and suck my cock, the nurse defiantly had a smile on her face.

I lay there with my hard cock, big balls and arsehole on full show.

The nurse sat on the stool and wheeled herself across so she was sitting between my spread open legs level with my arsehole.

"I'm just going to rub some lubricant onto your sphincter, it might feel a little cold but just relax. If you could hold your penis and testicles up out of the way that would make it easier for me" Nurse Sally said. She was being very formal.

I grunted as I felt the cold lube on my ringpiece and then I felt her gloved up finger push into my arsehole.

"Good, you're relaxed, that didn't hurt did it?" she asked.

"All done?" I asked.

"Not quite" she said and I watched her pick up a shiny metal tube with a rounded end.

I knew where it was going to go.

"This is a proctorscope, I'm going to coat it with lubricant and then gently push it through your sphincter and into your anus. The tapered end then pulls out and I can insert a swab down the centre and take a sample. Don't worry, it wont hurt or turn you gay" she told me and laughed.

The proctorscope was about six inches long, about half an inch in diameter with a rounded end that was going to go up my arse, it didn't seem too bad.

I braced myself and nodded, it was just going to be like having a finger up my arse.

Nurse Sally picked up the lubricant and then said "I think that I need something bigger" and put down the proctorscope and picked up another one, this one was much bigger, still about six inches long but about two inches in diameter.

"I forgot the swab I need to use is a bit bigger than normal so I need a bigger hole to insert it, this will do nicely" she said with a big smile on her face.

"No way, that's too big, it will rip me a new arsehole," I told her.

"Oh don't me a wimp, you're a big lad and can take it easily, give you and your mates something to talk about at the gym, now relax" she laughed.

I felt the cold metal touch my arsehole pucker and knew that I had to relax. I grunted as the rounded end of the instrument force its way through my hole. I grunted and she pushed it in deeper, the bitch was even twisting it around as if screwing it into my arse.

Just as I was about to tell her to pull it out Nurse Sally said, "that's it, all in, that wasn't too bad was it?" and she pulled the tapered end out.

She picked up a small inspection torch and shone it up the open tube direct into my open arsehole.

"That all looks OK, all pink and healthy," Sally said.

This was a women talking about a mans open arse. My cock was rock hard and leaking precum, I didn't realise that I was doing it but I was holding my cock and slowly wanking.

She picked up a large swab on the end of a probe and pushed it down the tube and into my arsehole, I felt it in there especially when she found my prostrate and started to rub it with the swab.

I grunted and wanked my cock faster.

She looked at my cock and me wanking it and said, "all OK, not painful?"

For a brief moment I was going to grab her head and force her down onto my cock and fuck her face till I shot my load. She must have realised as she pulled the swab out of my arse and pushed it into a bag and said, "all down, just relax and I'll remove the proctorscope.

Fuck, I was so close to shooting my load, I gasped as she pulled the thing up my arse out in one yank, "lets just wipe the lubricant off of your bottom, your sphincter will soon close up" Nurse Sally said.

The door opened and Doctor Mac walked in and asked "all done Nurse?"

How embarrassing, there was a women wiping my arsehole for me.

"All done Doctor, no problems, he was very good" she answered back.

"Well I can see that you enjoyed the examination Pete," the Doc said.

I was still rock hard and skinned right back and my cockhead was glistening with precum.

I just grunted.

"Here we are Pete, put these on" he said and gave me a set of surgical scrubs, "we'll see you later Nurse."

I lifted my legs out of the stirrups and climbed off the examination table, Nurse Sally was still sitting on the stool, the perfect height for my cock so I slowly pulled up the surgical scrub trousers tucking my hard cock into the trousers, which outlined my cock, right in front of her, pulled the top on and followed the Doctor out.

JILL

A soon as the last roofing gang were back in the yard I headed home, I'd been waiting to visit the Doctor all day, the anticipation was killing me and once the office was empty and I was on my own I'd pulled my knicker crotch to one side and fingered myself until my fanny was almost dripping. I hoped that Pete would be back at home when I got there and could give me a length of his cock to get me ready for the night ahead.

I walked out into the yard to my car and Dave, the firm's mechanic and the man that had taught me to take big cocks was walking to his car. I smiled at him and he said, "I know that look on your face, you're off to get fucked aren't you?"

I laughed.

"Show me girl" Dave told me.

I shuddered, the way he demanded me to do things always made me shudder with anticipation. I lifted up my skirt and pulled my knickers down to my knees.

"Good girl" Dave said and pushed two fingers into my wet fanny. "You're very wet aren't you girl" he muttered.

He fucked my hole with his fingers, I had to grab hole of his muscled body to stop myself falling over, and I started to breath heavily. Dave knew when to stop and pulled his fingers out, I gasped, and he held them up to his face and smelt them and then licked them and said "smell good, taste good girl."

I had to do it and pushed my hand down the front of Dave's open boiler suit and found his bulging jockstrap, he always wore one, his cock was already hard and his cockhead had pushed out the side of the jockstrap pouch. I rubbed my fingers over it; I could feel that it was wet and slimy. I lifted my fingers up to my face and smelt them, his cock smelt of piss and smegma, you men are all the same, your cocks stink at the end of the working day, and precum.

"Your cock stinks" I told him and licked my fingers clean with a smile on my face.

Dave smiled back at me and said, "go on, go and get fucked. You know where to come to when you want a proper mans thick cock in your holes don't you?"

"I'll see you soon" I told him and pulled up my knickers and jumped into my car and drove home.

My boyfriend Pete wasn't at home but I could see that he'd already been home as his work wear was in the dirty linen bin and I could se that he'd used the shower as his work underwear was on the bathroom floor, I picked them up, as always there were piss stains on them, don't you men shake or wipe after a piss?

Usually he'd go straight to the gym after work and shower there so I wasn't sure where he'd gone to but I knew that he'd be back, he loved my fanny and arse and, of course, he loved me.

A shower and a good douche out later, I had the funny feeling that my holes were going to get well used that evening, I was ringing the doorbell of the Doctors private clinic.

The Doctor opened the door and said "Jill, lovely to see you again, come in, come in and let me get you a glass of wine," we walked through to the dining room / kitchen the Doctor directing me with his hand on my arse. He was in surgical whites, he really was a handsome man and I could see that he had a healthy bulge in the front of his pants.

We chatted away before the Doctor said "I think we need to give you some cock don't you?"

I nodded, smiled and watched as the Doctor let his surgical scrub trousers fall to the floor and I saw his big black cut cock hanging there.

He pointed at it and said "get it hard girl, on your knees and work on it."

I didn't need telling twice and dropped to my knees doing as I was told.

The Doctors balls were low hanging, well they were stretched and pulled down by the silver ring he had around his ball sack, it was just below the shaft of his cock and made his ball sack hang low and his balls stand out. I licked and sucked on his balls, taking each ball in my mouth and almost chewing on it.

His cock was filling with blood and stiffening as I ran my mouth along the thick black shaft covering it with my saliva. I reached his cockhead corona and as he was cut it wasn't covered with a ring of foreskin so I licked all around the ridge. I must have been doing something right as I now had a full ten inches of hard cock in front of me. I raised myself up slightly so I could take the head of his cock in my wet mouth and as I swallowed his glan I applied a bit of suction and the Doctor moaned. The tip of my tongue found his pisslit and I probed it and was rewarded with a few drops of salty precum.

He held my head and I heard him say, "I'm going to face fuck you, every time I pull my cock out of your mouth and push it back in you're going to take another inch until your mouth is on my balls, you understand girl?"

I had a mouth full of cock so just grunted, he took that as a yes and started to fuck my face pushing his cock down my throat.

A couple of inches out and then three inches in, three inches out and four inches in. Luckily I was used to my boyfriends long cock so although the Doctors cock was thicker I was happily taking it deep. The Doctor picked up the pace and was pushing his black cock in and out of my mouth harder and faster until he had all of his cock down my throat and my nose was buried in his six pack above the shaft of his cock, I'd taken it all.

"Milk it girl, use your throat on it" he told me.

I knew what to do and started to swallow so that my throat muscles squeezed and relaxed on his big cock that was down my throat.

The Doctor moaned and then I heard a voice from somebody standing behind me say "you don't hang around do you Dad, is she ready?"

The Doctor pulled his spit covered cock out of my throat, I could see that his cock was pulsing and jerking. The other man came and stood in front of me. He was wearing green scrubs and from my position on my knees I was looking straight as a well filled bulging crotch.

"Jill, meet my son Charlie, another Doctor, well he's nearly qualified so he's giving my wife and I a hand as we're so busy" he laughed.

I checked out his son, he was as tall as his Father, late twenties, a round face with almost perfect skin, he obviously took pride in his appearance as his eyebrows had been carefully plucked and he was sporting a trendy trim. As for his body he looked after that as well, wide shoulders and I could see a set of bulging biceps and thick wrists. Even though he was wearing baggy scrubs he had a firm waist, firm legs and an arse to die for, in short he was a fit fucker.

Before I had time to saw anything his Father said, "open up girl" and he pushed his cock back into my mouth and down my throat and I started to gag as he fucked my face.

After a few minutes Charlie said "that's enough Dad, don't want to wear her out and I need to get her ready."