Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready for what I didn't know but I could have a good guess.

The Doctor pulled out of my mouth and pulled up his scrub trousers and helped me off of my knees and said, "lets see if she's ready."

He lifted my skirt up and pulled my little panties down to my knees, I felt like a naughty college girl showing off her fanny to the lads at college. I knew that my fanny was wet, very wet. Charlie looked at me straight into my eyes and ran two fingers down my slit over my clit and he pushed them into my wet fuck hole, there was no resistance.

"Oh she's ready" Charlie said, "see you a bit later Dad. Come on Jill follow me."

I followed him into a big examination room that I hadn't been in before. All there was was one examination table complete with stirrups in the centre of the room.

"Strip off Jill and climb on" Charlie told me and slapped the bench with his hand.

I didn't need telling twice and was soon naked, on the examination table with my legs in the stirrups. Charlie smiled at me and said, "I like a patient who's keen and willing."

He carried on talking and said "lets drop the medical terms shall we, we're all friends here. I scanned through my Fathers notes from last time you were here. You respond well to the electro stimulation, you piss yourself when you climax, your fanny is able to take big cocks but your arsehole is still tight."

Well that sort of summed me up.

Charlie lowered the stirrups down but swung them open so my legs were wide open so my fanny was on show, I must have looked like a plucked chicken with my legs spread. He removed a section of the table between my legs so that my arsehole was on show and easily accessible. I shuddered at the thought of what was about to happen.

I heard the door open and saw another surgical examination table being wheeled in and strapped to this one with her legs held wide open in the stirrups was Doctor Mac's wife and Charlie's Mother. Another women, dressed in Nurses whites, wheeled the table in and parked it next to my bench.

"Thanks Nurse, hello Mum how are you?" Charlie said.

She mumbled, she couldn't talk as she had a ball gag in her mouth secured around the back of her neck, her legs were strapped into the stirrups and she had a wide leather belt around her waist and one above her tits strapping her down to the table.

"OK Jill, this is Nurse Sally, she's going to help me get your strapped down and opened up" Charlie said.

They worked well as a team and I was soon in a similar position to his Mother, firmly secured to the examination table, my fanny was getting wetter and wetter at the thought of what was going to happen.

"Now lets get this ring gag in your mouth, open up" Charlie said.

No way so kept my mouth firmly closed.

"Oh Jill" he said and shook his head, "Nurse would you please?"

Sally picked up a set of what looked like small pliers, turned out that they were toothed forceps and grabbed hold of one of my nipples with them and squeezed, squeezed hard.

I open my mouth to scream and Charlie forced the gag in and I closed my mouth down on it. It was a ring gag that fitted behind my front teeth and I could get the end of my tongue through the ring but I couldn't close my jaws down on it or open my mouth any more.

"Good girl, that's much better," he said.

I just murmured through my gag.

"OK Mum, let's get you sorted out?" Charlie said and he and Sally the nurse wheeled a trolley covered with a white cover across to his Mother.

"Look at your nipples Mum, they're huge, must be all that pumping Dad does to them so lets get your nipples hooked up" he said to his Mum and the Nurse uncovered the trolley to reveal a pile of sex toys and medical equipment.

Charlie picked up two transparent plastic tubes about half an inch in diameter with small clear plastic cups attached to the end. The Nurse rubbed a smear of lubricating jelly on Mrs Doctor's nipples and Charlie flipped a switch and I heard a pump starting.

Charlie said "its a suction machine. It will suck and release the nipple, like milking a cow, that's why Mums nipples are so long and firm. I'll show you" and he put one of the plastic cups on my nipple.

I jumped as the machine grabbed my nipple with the suction and then I felt it release my nipple before sucking it back in again. It was like having my boyfriend sucking and licking my nipples.

"Don't worry, your not ready for this yet, don't want to bruise your tits, Mother needs regular milking though don't you Mum" he said as he pushed both of the nipple cups onto his Mothers long thick nipples. I heard a slurp as they attached themselves to her nipples and she let out a long moan.

"Your clit is nearly as big as a cock Mum" Charlie laughed. He was squatting between his Mums legs with his head level with her open cunt, "and your already soaking wet" and he pushed his fist into her well used fanny till his hand was buried up to his wrist in his Mothers cunt.

Nurse Sally attached a clip with a wire on it to Mrs Doctor's hard clit and Charlie turned on the box that the wire was attached to. I saw her jerk, as her clit was stimmed by the electrical pulses that it was receiving. I knew how good it was as I'd been on the receiving end of the electrostim last time I was in this position.

Her son was fisting her cunt, her nipples were getting milked and now her clit was getting stimmed.

I watched as Nurse Sally wheeled a fuck machine into position, I knew what it was as I'd seen one when I'd visited The Club. There was a long thick dildo attached to it, must have been about eighteen long and about eight inches in diameter, it was so heavy the head of the dildo was just hanging there pointing towards the ground.

Well her fanny could easily take it judging by the way her son was fisting her. Charlie watched as the Nurse slathered the dildo in lube and he pulled his fist out of his Mothers cunt, his fist was covered in his Mothers cunt juices and he lifted his fist up to his mouth and licked his hand clean.

"Tasting good Mum," he said still licking away.

Charlie moved out of the way and positioned the fuck machine in between his Mothers wide open legs and locked it into place. He turned it on and I watched as the big floppy dildo slowly moved backwards and forwards fucking the space in front of it.

"I see Dads opened you up already Mum so lets get that butt plug out, give it back to me mum" Charlie told her.

I watched as he grabbed hold of the base of a plug that was shoved into his Mothers arsehole and pulled, he said "come on Mum, relax so I can get it out."

Mrs Doctor was moaning and Charlie was grunting, he said "that's it Mum its coming out" and I heard a loud moan from her followed by a slurping noise as the butt plug came out of her arse and Charlie held it up in triumph.

The plug was huge, at least eight inches in diameter tapering down to a rounded point and about eight inches long. How the fuck did she get that in there.

She let out a big sign and her son said "its beautiful Mum, you're wide open and gaping so lets get this in your arsehole before it closes up" and he lifted the end of the big hanging dildo that was fixed to the fuck machine and pushed the head into his Mothers arsehole.

Mrs Doctor moaned loudly and her son said, "its OK Mum the heads in so the rest will be easy" and he started the machine. The motor of the machine strained as it tried to force the big dildo into her arsehole.

"Come on Mum, relax, you know that the machine will force it all the way in even if you try to resist, its better in than out" Charlie laughed and as he did his Mother screamed through the gag and the machine forced the full length and width of the dildo into her arsehole until the machine reached the full length of its stroke and started to pull the dildo back out of her stretched open arsehole.

She sighed as it almost came all the way out before reversing and pushing the dildo back in through her stretched open ringpiece.

"Lets just speed it up a bit Mum" said her son and adjusted the speed control and watched the dildo go in and out of his Mothers arse before saying "perfect, that should keep you quiet."

"Now your turn Jill" he said looking at me.

He wasn't going to try and get something that big up my arse was he? I wouldn't put it past him trying.

He picked up a handful of leads and clipped two of them to my hard nipples and one to my unsheathed clit and plugged them into a control box, he flipped the switch and turned up the knob and I gasped as I felt the electrical stimulation shock my clit and nipples, my gasp turned into groans as the pulses energised my tits and cunt.

"Good girl" Charlie said "and your fanny is nice and wet already, you'll be dripping soon with all the stimulation."

I smiled and groaned back at him.

"But what about this arsehole of yours, we need to open that up don't we?"

Not sure what answer he wanted but I was in my happy place, the stimulation on my nipples and clit was doing it for me.

"Nurse, a speculum please so I can open Jill up," Charlie asked.

Nurse Sally open up the box on the trolley and handed Charlie a gleaming speculum, it looked bigger than the one his Father had used on me last time I was here.

"Don't look so scared" Charlie said and he coated the arms of the speculum with lubricating gel, "this will go in easily so just relax your arsehole pucker for me please."

I felt his finger rub some lube around my hole and then push his finger in, followed by another finger. He squatted down in between my open legs.

"Just relax and push out for me," Charlie told me, "take a deep breath, here it comes."

I felt the speculum fingers touch my arsehole pucker and then felt it being pushed in, I moaned as Charlie pushed it in further until the end of the arms stopped against my pucker.

"Good girl, now lets open you up" he said and as he turned the mechanism that opened the arms up wider and wider, I could feel my arsehole being stretched more and more and I started to grunt that turned into a moan.

"Come on Jill, I need you open more than that" Charlie said.

He turned the knob on the electro stimulation kit and it gave my clit and nipples a jolt, I felt a dribble of piss start dripping from my piss hole, it felt so good and then I screamed as Charlie opened up the speculum another few turns, I tried to tell him no more but with a O ring gag fitted in my mouth I couldn't speak clearly.

"Good girl Jill, my Dad would be proud of you, your arsehole is wide open now, not as much as my Mums but its a start" Charlie exclaimed, "so lets get this inside you."

He picked up a medium sized butt plug, I was surprised that he wasn't trying to fill my arse with a giant plug, lubed it up and pushed it into my open hole and I felt the speculum arms close up and my stretched hole closed around the butt plug and I wiggled my arse to get in comfortable in my hole.

"Comfortable" asked Charlie as he pulled the speculum out of my arse.

I nodded.

"Lets get you pumped up then," said Charlie and he picked up a tube and plugged it into the big base of the butt plug embedded in my arsehole. Charlie flicked a switch and I heard a pump start.

I could feel the butt plug getting bigger, it was swelling inside my arsehole, and it was getting bigger and bigger stretching my arse, filling my arse. I grunted and waggled my arse, it was getting uncomfortable.

"Can you feel that in your arse Jill, feels good doesn't it Jill?" Charlie asked me.

I shook my head and moaned loudly.

"Just a bit more girl" he said as the plug carried on getting bigger.

My long moan now turned into a low scream.

"Oh stop moaning girl, getting your arsehole filled and stretched is good for you, make it easier for you to be double penetrated in your arse won't it?" he muttered.

The plug stopped getting bigger and started to deflate and get smaller, I groaned and breathed a sigh of relief.

I felt my arse and my pucker relax and close up around the butt plug. That was better.

"Ready?" Charlie asked.

What did he mean?

The pump note changed and the butt plug still deep in my arse started to get bigger again, it was being pumped up again.

It got bigger and bigger and I felt the stretch again, my arse was full and stretched...again. Just when I thought I could take anymore and I started to moan loudly the pump clicked and the plug in my arse started to deflate.

"That should keep you happy for a while, the butt plug will expand and contract in your hole, stretching your arsehole and then letting your arsehole relax, just lay there and enjoy it Jill" Charlie smiled at me.

"OK Nurse, your turn. I can see you've been playing with your fanny while you've been watching my Mum and Jill get used. Strip off and present for the Doctor" he said.

Nurse Sally pulled off her nurse's whites till she was only dressed in a pair of white suspender tights with, of course, no knickers.

"Bend over the bench and spread" the Doctor told the Nurse.

"Oh thank God, hurry up Doctor I need to be filled" Sally laughed.

She bend over a narrow fuck bench about three foot high and opened her legs, Charlie shackled her legs to the legs of the bench and then strapped a belt around her waist so she couldn't stand up.

"Already filled by the looks of it Nurse" Charlie said.

"I had to Doctor, after seeing the last patient who was hung like a horse and I couldn't touch it. My fannies soaking wet." she panted.

Charlie pushed his hand between her legs and wiped it over her cunt.

"Push your fist in please, please" Sally moaned.

"You're soaking but you'll have to wait for a fist or a cock won't you" Charlie smiled,

"Lets get your clit wired up and stimmed and get that dildo out of your arsehole."

The Doctor squatted down and fiddled between his Nurses legs and obviously found her what he was after with the clip and she groaned as the electric stimulation zapped her clit. I watched in amazement as the Doctor pulled at least twelve inches of latex dildo out of her arse.

"Don't you close up Nurse or I'll have to really punish your clit" Charlie said and I heard the Nurse moan in anticipation.

The Doctor pushed another fuck machine across to the bench and positioned it in line with the Nurses open arsehole, attached to it was another huge latex toy, twelve inches long, eight inches in diameter and covered with ridges and artificial veins, he covered it with lube and held up the end of the dildo and pushed it into the Nurses arsehole.

"Ready?" he asked.

Nurse Sally grunted as the fuck machine started and the whole length of the dildo disappeared through her open ring piece and into her cavernous arse.

"Ohhhhh yes, thank you Doctor" Nurse Sally exclaimed.

The Doctor set up the machine so the reciprocating arm was making slow but full length strokes, the full length would almost emerge for the Nurses arsehole before pushing all the way back in to the full extent of the stroke. She just sighed with pleasure.

"OK ladies lets just check on you and then I'll leave you in peace for a while" Doctor Charlie said.

He walked across to his Mother, the big dildo was still plunging in and out of her arsehole and her nipples were getting milked by the suction machine, as the dildo went up her arse she moaned and as it came out again she sighed as if she didn't want it to go.

"Lets just increase the speed a bit Mum and turn up the suction on your nipples now you're getting used to it, oh and I better increase the stimulation on your clit hadn't I?" Charlie said.

I heard the suction pump change note as the suction increased and the fuck machine whirring increased as the speed increased and then a yelp from her as Charlie turned up the power to her clit stimulation.

"There Mum, that's better isn't it?" he said and his Mother just moaned loudly through her gag.

"Your turn Jill. I can see your enjoying it, your fanny is dripping" he said and pushed four fingers into my wet fanny, then pulled them out and licked them, "very nice Jill, a mixture of cunt juice and piss, good girl."

I saw him touch the controls on the pumping machine that was inflating and deflating the dildo lodged in my arse and instantly felt it get much bigger and stay inflated for longer before deflating and letting my arsehole try and close up. I muttered through my gag.

"Oh you're enjoying that aren't you?" he asked. I was.

"Last but not least how's Nurse Sally?" he asked her.

She didn't have a gag fitted so could speak and said, "I love it, thank you Doctor."

"You're welcome, oh I forgot about your nipples, I know that they're sensitive" he replied.

He picked up two short chains with clips on one end and large and obviously heavy weights on the other and walked around to the front of her and felt for her tits. She moaned as he found her nipples and clipped one chain and weight to one nipple and the other chain and weight to her other nipple and supported the weights in his hands.

"Ready?" he asked the Nurse.

"Yes" she panted.

He let the weights go so they hung down stretching her nipples. Sally screamed and shuddered.

"That's you all sorted, I'll be back later girls" Doctor Charlie said and walked out of the door leaving us to the mercy of the dildos embedded in our arses, the milking machine, weights or electro stimulation on our nipples and our clits getting zapped with the electrical pulses.

You could smell sex, pain and pleasure in the air.

PETE

I wasn't sure what was going on, but at least my hard cock had softened and gone down. I'd just had a tube pushed up my arse followed by a big swab all done by a nurse that I was desperate to fuck but she certainly wasn't going to let me.

So now I was standing making polite conversation with Doctor Mac drinking beer, was this it, was something else going to happen or was I going home with full balls? Looked like I was going to have to stop off at the dogging site on the way home and find something to fuck, any hole would do.

A door opened and another man walked in, he was probably a bit older than me, gym fit and certainly knew how to present himself, well groomed and dressed in scrubs.

He walked across to me and held out his hand, I shook it and realised that it was sticky.

"Oh sorry, its only lube and fanny juice, I forgot to wash it off" he said.

Wasn't sure what I was supposed to say to that.

"I'm Charlie, I'm Doctor Macs son, I'm also a Doctor so it all gets a bit confusing so please just call me Charlie" he laughed.

"All sorted Charlie," asked Doctor Mac.

"All ready Dad, Mum and Nurse Sally are all ready, the new girl put up a bit of a fight and struggle, as you said she was tight but she's not so tight now" Charlie laughed.

I could feel my cock stirring.

"Let me get a beer and we can get ready." he carried on.

He got himself a beer and handed his Father and me another one.

"So you were here for an anal swab, you've already met Nurse Sally?" Charlie asked.

"Oh he's defiantly met her, when I walked in he was rock hard so she had her usual effect on a man" his father laughed.

"Oh she's a tease" Charlie laughed, "come on gents lets get ready."

Ready for what, I know what I hoped that it was.

Charlie and his Dad started to strip off, the Doctor looked at me and said "come on Pete, you've got nothing to be shy about have you."

I followed suit and soon we were all naked, three men standing there with their big cocks between their legs and, as men do, checking each other out.

The older Doctor had a good body, he kept it in shape, his cut black cock hung down over his stretched balls, he had a silver clinch ring fitted around his balls just underneath the shaft of his cock so it pushed his nuts down into his ball sack making his ball sack hang low and look huge.

Charlie, the younger Doctor, was fit and obviously hit the gym as much as I did. Wide muscled shoulder, big pecs sporting a pair of big pumped up nipples. He had a smooth chest, waxed by the look of it that tapered down to a small waist, the typical V shape and, of course, a six pack. Firm hard buttocks and a good pair of muscled legs.