Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 06

Story Info
The Men are in charge now.
12.6k words
4.74
8.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family, her boyfriend Pete and any cock that she meets on the way

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

That story features incest so be warned.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

For the introduction to Jill's story and to make sense of this new story please check out "A FAMILY THATS PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - PT. 19" the final section entitled JILL.

This chapter is a continuation of Chapter 5 - the men are about to get their own back on the women that "abused" them.

Enjoy.

PETE

The Doctor kept apologising saying, "I'm so sorry gentleman, this wasn't supposed to happen, let me get you unstrapped."

I didn't really believe him though, it was all set up. Doctor Mac lowered the examination tables and undid all the straps and helped us sit up, he said, "Lets get those plugs out of your arses, you first, James is it?"

"That's right Doc, sorry that I pissed over your floor, I couldn't hold on any longer," my brother laughed.

"Oh that happens quite a lot so don't worry," the Doctor said as he undid the straps that had been holding the plug in James's arse and pulled the ring off of his cock and balls.

James sighed and said, "That's better, by balls were aching with that ring forced over them, can you get this thing out of my arsehole please Doc?"

"Just bend over the table and relax your arsehole for me," Doctor Mac told him and as James did as he was told the Doctor held the base of the plug and pulled, "Just push out for me James", and as he did the Doctor yanked the plug out of his arse.

"Fuck, that's better Doc," sighed James.

"Stay bent over so I can have a look at your pucker," the Doc told James.

James didn't seem bothered as the Doctor pulled his arse cheeks apart and probed with his fingers and said, "You're going to be sore in the morning."

"Oh don't worry Doc I've had worse happen to me in the Navy," my brother laughed.

"How about your cock, did you have a stopper fitted?" Doctor Mac asked.

"No, cocks in full working order," James said and turned round to face the Doctor and wind milled his cock at him, typical of my brother.

"Your turn Pete, bend over for me and let's get this plug out," Doctor Mac told me.

I wasn't happy about the idea but it was the only way to get it out.

"Spread your arsecheeks for me," he told me, I reluctantly did and relaxed as he pulled the butt plug out of me arse, it hurt and it was even worse when he pushed his fingers into my stretched open hole, I could tell it was open.

"Sorry but its going to be sore tomorrow, I'll give you some cream to rub into your ringpiece. Right turn around and let me look at your cock, I can see that you've had a sperm stopper in your pisslit," the Doctor said.

I turned around but as he went to grab hold of my soft cock I stood back.

"Don't be silly, I'm a Doctor, a man holding your cock won't make you turn gay," the Doctor laughed.

"It's OK Doctor, I'll do it for you," I told him.

"OK Pete," the Doctor replied, I could see by the look that he gave me that he wasn't happy about it and I had the funny feeling that I wouldn't be invited back here again and I don't think that I wanted to come back anyway.

"Pull your foreskin back please," the Doctor told me and squatted down in front of me so he could see my soft cock and stretched pisslit, "That will sting when you next piss but I'm sure that you'll will be able to cope. Lets get that clinch ring off your balls shall we?"

"It's OK, just give me the security key to undo the screws and I'll do it later," I quickly said.

"You can pick it up and use it before you go home," the Doctor told me bluntly.

"Charlie son, come here and lets have a look at what your Mothers done to you, looks like she used you hard, I'm sure you'll have no problem with me touching your arse or cock will you?" Doctor Mac said, a dig aimed at me.

"Fuck Dad," Charlie yelped as his Dad squeezed Charlie's bruised nipples, "They're sore."

"I can see the marks on them from the nipple clamps, before you go to bed we'll put some nipple pumps on them to stretch them out, they'll look good when your training at the gym pushing against your training top, the women will be impressed, now bend over," his Father said and grabbed hold of the butt plug that was still in his sons arsehole and pulled.

'Ohhhhh fuck," Charlie moaned as the plug came out of his arsehole and he felt his arsehole pucker that was stretched open and said, "Mum's ruined my arse Dad."

"You'll be OK but she's defiantly stretched your piss hole open," the Doc laughed as he used his fingers to hold open his sons pisslit, "she used the screw in sperm stopper didn't she?"

Charlie nodded.

"Its a nasty piece of kit but has the desired effect and no matter what you do you can't push it out," his Father said, "We'll leave the clinch ring around your balls, I'll have to fit a bigger one soon to stretch your ball sack more, you know that our female clients love it when you're arse fucking them and your balls are swinging and hitting their fannies."

I was beginning to wonder if the Macs really were genuine Doctors?

"Right you three, go and shower and then get a beer and you can watch me get the ladies ready for use," Doctor Mac said and walked out of the room. As much as I didn't want it to happen my cock started to get hard at the thought of sex.

We all showered together, the showers were like a big gym shower with multi showerheads and jets. I had no problem being in the same showers as other men, even when they were washing their cocks, sliding their foreskins backwards and forwards, any uncut man knows that you need to make sure that your cock is clean and smegma free, don't even have a problem with guys washing their arseholes in front of me but I don't want another man, even if he is a Doctor, fingering my arsehole or playing with my cock.

"What is this place mate?" James asked Charlie, "Are your Mum and Dad really Doctors?"

"Of course," said Charlie, "Mum and Dad, and I'll soon be joining them, run a very successful and respected clinic, Dad concentrates on the gynaecological side of it and Mum is more the sexual problems side of things but they soon realised that there was a huge demand and money to be made in providing other services for discerning clients so during the day we run a clinic and evenings and weekends we run a clinic providing more specialised services as you've seen."

"Bloody hell," laughed James, "I'll have to get a job here."

"We carefully vet our clients and if they pass and have the money because our services are not cheap we invite them to discuss what they are after and hopefully we can provide it. Of course everything is recorded and everything is legal'ish but if the clients try and drop us in it we can just post a few excepts from the security recordings and as most of the clients are well known, have a high net worth any scandal would destroy them as well as us so they all know to keep their mouths shut," Charlie carried on.

We were drying ourselves off and getting dressed in sets of surgical scrubs when Charlie said, "Look we're always looking for new staff members and you two fit the bill. You're fit, big cocks and seem up for it, sex wise that is so...."

Before Charlie had time to finish James said, "Defiantly mate, as its evenings and weekends I could fit it in with my gardening day job so the more fanny and arse I get the better, I fancy pushing my boundaries as well."

"Who do you work for?" Charlie asked him.

"I work for Noel, we provide gardening and other services," James laughed.

"Oh we know Noel, he's our gardener but he's not interested in helping us out in other ways, we have asked him," Charlie said, "How about you Pete, interested?"

I stood there drying my balls and cock, looked at Charlie and said, "No thanks, I've already got a proper job."

"Fair enough, I'll have a word with Dad about you coming to help us out though James," Charlie said.

"So what was all this in aid of tonight, hope that you're not going to expect us to pay?" James asked.

"Don't worry mate, its a freebe, every so often we like to have a bit of fun and try out a few scenarios that our paying clients want to try, their male partners being used and abused like you two were earlier on, seemed to work out well don't you think?" Charlie said.

"Did it for me," James agreed.

I just shook my head, perhaps I should have left then but I needed to fuck a hole and as soon as I was presented with one that's what I was going to do, my cock was already stirring at the thought, I was led by my cock and not my brain.

We all went into one of the lounges, comfortable chairs and a huge TV screen with a feed from where the ladies. Doctor Mac was in the lounge and said, "Help yourselves to beers lads."

JILL

The Doctor, Nurse and I were led down the corridor by the security men like cattle, we didn't put up much of a fight, we went willingly hoping that we'd get an orgasm out of whatever was about to happen, the men had all had theirs so it was about time us women got ours.

They secured our hands behind our backs and hooked the leads that were fixed to the front of the gags high up onto hooks in the wall pulling our heads up, I was in the centre with the Nurse and the Doctor either side of me.

Doctor Mac walked in and said, "Ladies, I hope that you've been enjoying yourself while I've been away, I'm not sure if the men did judging by the state of their arseholes and cocks. Spread your legs wide ladies so I can inspect your arseholes and cunts."

We didn't resist and shuffled so our legs were spread open and our arses pushed back.

"You first Nurse, lets can that plug out of your arsehole," he said and grabbed hold of the base that was sticking out of her arsehole.

The Nurse grunted as the Doctor gripped the plug and pulled, I could turn my head slightly to see the plug emerge from the Nurses stretched open hole as she moaned as the widest part of the plug emerged from her stretched wrecked ringpiece.

"You really are an anal slut aren't you Nurse?" the Doctor said holding up a huge butt plug, at least six inches in diameter and a foot long that had been in her arsehole.

The Nurse nodded.

The Doctor dropped the butt plug on the ground with a thud and hooked his fingers on both hands into her gaping arsehole and pulled her ringpiece wide open, you could see inside her arsehole, it was red, wet and gaping.

"Come on Nurse, lets get that arsehole of yours open," the Doctor grunted trying to open her arsehole up even more, the Nurse just groaned and stood there letting the Doctor stretch her arse pucker open.

No way would it open up even more despite the Doctor pulling her arse lips apart. He let go off her pucker and before it had even tried to close up he pushed his fist into her arsehole, pushed in as far as his wrist. All the Nurse did was grunt and sigh.

She took the Doctors fist easily, he pushed in further until he had his hand embedded up to the middle of his forearm in her arse.

"That's it Nurse, everything feels good up there so lets give your arsehole a bit of a workout shall we?" Doctor Mac said.

He pulled his fist out and punched it back in again hard, she pushed back onto his fist, wanting as much as she could get. He pulled out and punched back in with his other clenched fist, taking it in turns to pull one fist out and then punch back in with his other fist, using her arsehole and arse as a punch bag. He was grunting and she was taking his fist up her arse and loving it.

He punched away happily before pulling his fists out and saying, "Good slut, keep your arsehole open, keep it relaxed."

He stood behind me and touched my arse, was he going to fist me? My arsehole couldn't take a pounding like the Nurse's arsehole had just received; he'd split me in two.

"Don't worry Jill, just relax, you're not an anal slut like Nurse Sally, well not yet anyway," he laughed and pushed three fingers through my arse pucker, I grunted and fucked my arsehole on them, pushing back onto his fingers before pulling off them, I needed fucking.

Doctor Mac pulled his wet fingers out of my arsehole and moved onto his wife who was standing there patiently, he unhooked her lead from the wall hook to allow her to turn around, her husband pushed a small bench between her legs and rested his elbow on it and formed a pointed fist with his hand that was pointing up between her legs.

He said one word, "Squat."

His wife started to lower herself down until his pointed fingers spread her fanny lips and exposed her wet open fuckhole and she sighed as his fingers entered her. He slide in easily, she was wet, well used and open and soon had his fist buried in her, just the sight of it was making me wet. She carried on lowering herself onto her husband's hand, his fist was deep inside her and she lowered her open fanny down so that his forearm disappeared into her. All the time she just sighed and didn't try to stand up to pull the arm out of her twat, she wanted more.

With a grunt she forced herself down onto her husbands arm so that her arse was on the bench, she had taken her husbands fist and arm up to his elbow in her open cunt.

"Fuck yourself," the Doctor told his wife so she did.

She pushed herself up, she had strong leg muscles, until just her husbands fingers tips were still in her fuckhole before, with a grunt, letting herself down onto his fist and arm, I could hear her fanny squelch as it opened up to swallow her husbands arm, I was amazed, and wet, as to how she could take an arm into her fanny. She picked up the pace, standing up and then dropping down onto her husbands arm, her arsecheeks would slap against the bench as she took maximum penetration.

"Enough, don't want to wear you out, you've got cock to take later," her husband said, "Stand up."

She stood up letting the Doctors forearm and clenched fist pull out of her gaping red hole, her cunt juices dripped out of her open fuckhole and her legs trembled as she tried to stand up, she was panting with the exertion.

"Your turn Jill," said the Doctor, was he going to try to fist my fanny or arsehole, I had no problem with a deep fingering but a hard fisting was beyond me.

I swallowed hard and turned to see what he was about to do to my holes, he pulled his scrub trousers down to his knees and his hard cock sprung free, thick, long, cut and black.

I'd struggled to take his cock in my fanny the first time that he'd fucked me, he packed ten inches of cock between his legs but it was thick, even when the head of his cock was in you still had to take the thick shaft. His cock looked bigger as he was waxed and his balls were pulled down in his ball sack by the clinch ring that was fitted around his sack.

"Lets give you some cock shall we?" he grunted and pushed the full length of his cock straight into my arsehole, the full length in one thrust till his balls stopped it going in any further. I screamed through my gag and the Doctor held my hips to stop me collapsing pounding away at my arsehole, full hard strokes, withdrawing his cock till it dropped out of my arse pucker before slamming it back in, all the way in, I was moaning and loving every moment of his cock up my arsehole.

The Doctor stood still and used my hips to pull me on and off of his cock, all the way out and all the way in again, hard and fast, my legs were going weak at the knees, my head was forced upwards by the lead on my mouth gag and my back was arched providing the perfect angle for penetration of my arse by his big hard black cock.

Suddenly my arsehole was empty as he pulled his cock out, I knew that my arsehole pucker was open and gaping. The Doctor knew that I was close to cumming, my arse muscles had been working on his cock trying to milk it every time he embedded it in my hole. I moaned in frustration, I wanted his cock back in my arsehole.

He smiled as he unhooked the lease from my mouth gag and turned me around and re-secured me by the wrist shackles to the wall, he then did the same to Nurse Sally so her, the Doctors wife and I were now facing the Doctor. My arsehole was open, the Doctors wife's fanny was still dripping and the Nurse was rocking from side to side as if she was trying to rub her fanny to make herself cum.

The door opened, the Doctor said, "Welcome back lads," and James, Charlie and my boyfriend Pete walked in, all dressed in green scrubs which, even though they were baggy and loose fitting, I could see that they were all showing off their hard cocks jutting out in front of them.

PETE

I watched Doctor Mac fist Nurse Sally's arsehole, fist his wife's cunt and then arse fuck my girlfriend. Charlie and my brother James watched as well with James, of course making comments about how they loved their holes being used. I should have walked out or at least said something but, as usual, my cock had taken over, it was hard and needed to fill a hole especially after all the abuse that my nipples, cock and arse had received earlier on at the hand of the ladies.

Charlie said, "Come on, lets go through and join in." Great I thought, time to fuck, I was a little bit premature.

We entered the room and Doctor Mac said, "Welcome back, James why don't you have Nurse Sally, Charlie you can have Jill and Pete you can have my wife as I know how much you love her mature open fanny," and he was right, I'd fucked her before and she knew how to take a big cock.

"On your knees lads, open their fannies up and eat away, they're all wet and juicy for you," the Doctor laughed.

I dropped to my knees, spread Mrs. Doctors fanny lips apart, they were already hanging open, and looked at her fanny, open, black lips hanging open showing off her pink inside, her fuckhole was still open from the fisting she'd received from her husband earlier on, her piss hole was on show and her hard clit was uncovered and almost throbbing. Her clit was big; almost like a small cock and her fanny was still wet and dripping after the fisting, shining and wet.

I looked across, James already had his head buried in the Nurses cunt, licking and slurping away, the Doctors son was gently licking my girlfriends cunt so not to be left out I pushed my face into the Doctors wife's open fanny and licked away tasting her juices and some piss, I pushed my tongue deep into her well fisted fuckhole, licked her pisslit drinking the drops of her piss and then found her hard clit and gently teased it with my lips before sucking it, her legs shook especially went I gently used my teeth to nip it.

Us three lads were eating cunt, eating like we hadn't eaten today.

I heard the Doctor say, "OK piss ladies, let it go," and before I had time to pull away the ladies all pissed themselves.

Mrs. Doctor pissed herself hard, covering me with her hot steaming piss; my face was at the perfect height to get the full force. I leant back slightly and watched her piss stream erupt from her piss hole, she moved her hips from side to side so I was covered with her piss, drenching my face and her piss dripping down over my chest and cock that was still in my pants.

James had his face pushed into the Nurses fanny and was holding her arsecheeks pulling her fanny towards him, I could see the Nurses piss running out around the side of his face.