Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All change, onto the next hole or hand," said Doctor Mac and I was pulled off of the cocks. They'd all move round one and off we'd go again, wanking, sucking and fucking.

Eventually Charlie said, "I've had this hole before Dad."

"Right then lads you've used all her holes so its time to empty your balls," the Doctor said.

Hands lifted me up off the low bed and onto my knees, I looked up and saw the two security men standing side by side in front of me wanking, they seemed to do everything together.

"Bukkake time Jill," laughed the Doctor. I didn't know what he was talking about but I soon found out.

There was a grunt from one of the security men, he moved in front of me and I watched as his pisslit seemed to open wide and he fired his spunk straight at my face, I opened my mouth to taste his cum, each spurt of spunk was followed by a grunt from him, four hard shots all over my mouth and dripping off my chin, he flicked a few drops of his cum at me and moved away to be replaced by his mate. He used his cock like a hose as his cock spasmed and he spunked up, it wasn't shots of cum it was a stream of sperm and he sprayed it over my face. I licked my lips to savour the taste, salty and creamy.

I heard James say, "Come on Pete, two brothers together shooting our loads."

"Fuck off," was my boyfriends reply.

"I'll be your brother mate," laughed Charlie.

"Lets do it brother," James told Charlie.

They stood in front of me wanking their cocks, both had a different technique. James just used his thumb and two fingers just below the head of his cock to coax the spunk out of his balls but Charlie used his fist wrapped around the shaft of his thick cock, using a few fast strokes followed by a few slow strokes, luckily the shaft of his cock was well lubricated with my arse, fanny and throat juices.

"Going to cum Jill," grunted Charlie and he did, his cum fired in an arc over my head before he adjusted his aim and shot after shot hit me on my forehead, nose and then a few perfect shots straight into my mouth. My face was getting sticky with spunk.

"My turn mate," James panted and almost pushed his new brother out of the way and pushed the head of his cock into my mouth and fed me a spurt of his jizz before pulling out and wanking off over my face giving it another coating of sperm.

I could feel the spunk mixture dripping off my face. My boyfriend stood in front of me, his big cock, the biggest cock in the room pointing at me. He looked at me, tapped his exposed cockhead on my cum covered lips and almost sneeringly asked, "You want more, you want some of this?"

I just nodded.

Pete stood back and stroked his cock, his balls still with the clinch ring locked around his ball sack swung between his legs, and shot his load. He aimed the jets of his cum straight at my face; I could feel the spunk hit me almost between my eyes, running down my face and onto my tongue that I was sticking out. I remembered to close my eyes, a shot of cum in your eyes really stings, as Pete carried on emptying his balls over his girlfriends face, I counted six shots of his cum hit me, might have been more though. He grabbed hold of the back of my head and I instinctively opened my mouth and he pushed his hard prick down my throat, I gagged but he held my head on his cock and I felt his cock pulse and tasted his spunk as he shot a small trickle of his cum down my throat and pulled his cock out.

"Impressive cum shot mate," said his brother, "But don't try to choke her or you'll have me to answer to." I heard Pete just snort.

"Look at you, covered in jizz," laughed the Doctor, "Lets get you cleaned up."

I used my fingers to wipe my eyes clear of the sticky sperm just in time to see the Doctor stand in front of me and pull his cock out of his pants, he held it and aimed it at my face and pissed, his stream of piss hitting me on my spunk covered face, his used his cock like a hose starting at my forehead and washing my face down. He had a good hard stream of yellow piss that washed the spunk off of me; I couldn't resist it so opened my mouth and was rewarded with a mouthful of the Doctors yellow, steaming piss. I thought that he was going to offer me a towel to wipe the jizz off of my face, I was so wrong.

I looked down, my tits were coated with a mixture of spunk and piss, good for the skin I suppose.

"OK gentlemen, thanks for the use of your cocks, I'll see you both later," the Doctor said to the two security men who both left the room, that left Pete, James, Charlie and the Doctor, four cocks.

Pete looked at me and said, "I've had enough, I've got an early start in the morning so I'm off, where's my clothes?"

"They'll be in reception Pete," the Doctor told him, "Are you sure you won't stay?"

"I told you, no," Pete said abruptly, "I'm going to stay at Mum and Dad's for a while so James can you take her home?"

Her? I assume he meant me.

Pete didn't even look at me as he walked out.

"Don't worry Jill, my little brother is just being childish, he'll be back," said James gently.

"He's got to come back hasn't he," the Doctor said, "He's still got the clinch ring fitted around his balls and without the security key he won't get it off, wonder how he'll explain that to his gym buddies. Right you two," pointing at his son and James, "Why don't you help my wife and Nurse Sally out, they're so close to cumming, look."

We all looked across, the Doctors wife and the Nurse were still getting double fucked by the fuck machines that were between their legs, Nurse Sally was panting and the Doctors wife was jerking in the restraints and it looked like her fanny was about to explode.

James and Charlie didn't need telling twice and even though they'd both spunked up only a few minutes ago their cocks were already starting to get hard again.

"Jill, come and sit on my lap," the Doctor smiled at me. Who was I to say no?

The Doctors black cock was sticking up in the air, his slit was leaking a few drops of cum, I turned around and started to sit down and felt his cock touch my open arsehole, he held me by my hips and pulled me down onto his cock so it penetrated my arse, the full ten inches straight into my puffy and open ringpiece, I sighed with pleasure and then yelped as his fingers touched my engorged and hard clit, that's what I wanted. I felt him flexing his cock in my arsehole stretching my fuck tube.

I looked across at the lads, Charlie pulled the fuck machine dildos out of Nurse Sally's arsehole and fanny, and there was a slurping noise. Charlie didn't turn the machine off so the dildos waved around and thrust into the air. I watched as he formed a fist with his hand and pushed it into the Nurses wide open and wet cunt, Nurse Sally sighed with pleasure so he took that as a signal to fist her hard, on each thrust going in deeper and deeper until he was buried up to his forearm in her fanny.

James at least turned the machine off before pulling it out of Mrs. Doctor's holes. Her arsehole pucker was wide open and juices poured out of her well-fucked cunt, a mixture of fanny lubricant and piss. That didn't stop James pushing his face into her open holes, licking and pushing his tongue into her arsehole and then licking up her slit before locking onto her penis sized clit, she just lay there moaning and pushing as much of her cunt onto his face as she could.

The Doctor looked across at what was going on and smiled and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck your arse and spunk up there, I'm going to play with your clit and you're going to cum for me." Well at least I knew what was going to happen as he gently lifted my arse up and down on his big thick cock, all the time gently rubbing my clit. It wouldn't be long before I exploded.

"That's it Nurse, time for you to cum," Charlie shouted as he thrust his fist into her wide open cunt hard and squeezed her clit hard, the Nurse screamed and her body stiffened against the restraints and Charlie pulled his fist out of her fanny. Her fanny stayed open as it had been stretched so much and a mix of piss, lube and fanny juices poured out. Nurse Sally tried to push her hips forward as if to say that she wanted more fisting and abuse, Charlie stood there stroking her gash and rubbing her clit and said, "Messy bitch."

James was still happily eating the Doctors wife's fanny and Charlie stood behind him and pushed his face deep into her open fanny, Charlie bent down and clamped his mouth over his Mothers erect pumped up clit and sucked. That was the trigger for his Mother to explode and she did, all over James's face, he couldn't get out of the way as Charlie was pushing his face into her erupting cunt.

Mrs. Doctor moaned, Charlie carried on eating her clit and James licked and drank her piss and fanny juice. When Charlie let go of James's head James pulled his head out of Mrs. Doctors open fanny, his face was covered in fanny juice, it was glistening and he was licking his lips and spluttered, "Fucking tasty."

Out of nowhere the two security men appeared, still naked with their cocks hanging between their legs, and wheeled the Nurse and Mrs. Doctor out, I'm sure that the Doctors wife had fainted.

"Come on you two, Jill needs some lubrication," the Doctor said, "Get wanking."

"Bloody Hell Doctor, I'm an old man, my cock is red raw and my balls are running on empty," James moaned.

The Doctor replied, "If you're going to work here your going to have to stay hard and produce spunk on demand, I'm sure we can give you something for that though."

James looked at me and smiled, I blew him a kiss. I could feel the Doctor flexing his cock that was buried up my arse and he was stroking my sensitive clit, I wouldn't last long at this rate.

Charlie and James stood there wanking, both were hard again, so to give them a bit of motivation I pulled my swollen fanny lips open to show them my red and loose fuckhole. James groaned.

Charlie was first to cum and shot a decent load almost straight into my open hole, his load was hot and sticky. James, as the older man, managed a token two shots of spunk, well more of a dribble than a shot, that coated my clit and the Doctors fingers.

The Doctor grunted, rubbed my spunk covered clit harder and I felt his cock swell in my arse and shoot jet after jet of spunk into my guts. I responded with a squeal, a shudder and a small jet of piss as I had another orgasm.

"Good girl Jill," the Doctor grunted and lifted me off of his softening cock that flopped out of my open arsehole, I couldn't help it and let his sperm deposit drip out of my arsehole.

Later James and I showered together.

"Are you OK about my brother being a prat?" James asked.

"His loss," I said, "I think it was coming to an end anyway, the sex was good but it was just sex, he wasn't really social, work, gym, football and sex and that was about it. Time to move on, I need more of a man." I wondered if James would take the hint?

"Can you check out my arsehole, feels like a bus has be driven up it," I asked James and I bent over and pulled my arsecheeks apart.

James squatted down and I felt his fingers gently touch my pucker, "well it's red and puffy and still gaping a bit but I'm sure it will be fine, its had a lot of cock up there this evening."

"Your turn, bend over and show me your hairy hole," I laughed.

"No way, I haven't had anything up there Jill, well not since the butt plug you women shoved up there," he spluttered.

"Yea but if you start working here it wont be long before a women wearing a strap on wants to bugger your arsehole so you going to have to get used to it hadn't you," I said jokingly.

James shook his head but he was smiling and bent over and spread his legs to show me his hole, it was hairy.

I touched his pucker and watched it clench, I stroked his balls, he shaved them but I could feel the stubble. "First thing tomorrow I'm going to take you to get your arse and balls waxed and your pubes trimmed and shaped," I told him.

"Oh fuck, something to look forward to I suppose," he laughed and stood up, his cock was starting to harden.

On the drive home James asked, "You were OK with what happened tonight weren't you?"

"Of course I was, I knew if I had said stop it would have stopped. I love all aspects of sex, I love getting fucked, I love the kinkier side of sex, I love cock, I want to expand my sexual boundaries, I might like sex but I'm no slut," I told him.

"Well I hope that I can be part of it," James smiled at me.

He was going to be a major part of it; he was going to replace his brother as my go to regular length of cock.

"Can we pull over, I need to pee," I asked him.

"Don't you drip on the seats, I've borrowed the van from Noel at work so he won't be pleased if the van stinks off piss," James laughed.

We pulled into the County Park car park, the dogging site that I'd had some great fucks at, James handed me a torch and said," If you want to go into the bushes,"

"Oh don't be silly, you've seen me pee before, come and help me," I told him.

I stood in front of the van, there was still enough moonlight to be able to see what was going on, and lifted up my skirt, I'd left my knickers at the Doctors, the cool breeze across my cunt made me shiver. James stood behind me, I could feel his bulge pushing against me arse, he used his hands to reach around the front of me and part my fanny lips to expose my piss hole, I grunted and pissed, letting go of a long hard jet of yellow steaming piss, firing it across the grass. Eventually the flow subsided and James used his hand to wipe away the last few drops from my hole.

"That's better," I grunted and dropped my skirt back down.

"My turn," Pete said, "I need to piss now."

I thought that I better return the favour and help a man out.

James dropped his trackie bottoms down to his knees, his big cock flopped out, not sure where his underwear had gone. I stood to one side of him and held his cock; he was semi hard, his cock felt warm and spongy.

"Pull my foreskin back a bit Jill, I don't want to spray my piss everywhere," he told me.

James had a long foreskin that seemed to hang at least an inch below his cock glan. I pulled it back gently until his pink cock glan was half exposed and his pisslit was on show.

James grunted and I felt his cock shaft swell as he started to piss and a jet emerged from his pisslit and I used his cock like a hose aiming his piss jet into the air. I could feel his cock throb as he used his muscles to force the last few jets out.

"Shake my cock Jill, don't want it dripping do we?" he laughed.

I shook his cock and pushed his foreskin back over his cockhead, I couldn't resist it so gave him a few wank strokes sliding his loose foreskin backwards and forwards a few times, James laughed and said, "That was a first, a women holding my cock while I was pissing, had a man do it for me but never a women."

I looked at him as if to say, "so you are bi?"

"Don't worry Jill, I was Royal Navy for years so you had to help a mate out occasionally, especially when we were all pissed up," James said.

He'd just pulled his pants back up when a van pulled up right by the side of James's van. Luckily we were now both fully dressed and just looked like we were just watching the world go by.

"Oh fuck, we've been found out, its Tom my flatmates van, you've met him," said James.

Oh I remembered Tom, a fit young builder, a hairless muscled body, big low hanging balls and a great thick cock, not as long as James's but much thicker, fist sized thick. He was the perfect gentleman when I'd visited their flat for a drink and, of course, a fuck. I'd taken his cock in my stretched fanny but struggled in get it all in my arsehole so he'd only used the head of his cock in my arsehole before he'd fired his load of spunk in there.

He got out of his van with a big smile on his face and walked around to see us and said, "Well fancy meeting you two here, hello Jill."

He kissed me on my cheek and asked, "So what are you doing here, taking the night air?"

"I could ask the same thing, suppose you were just passing?" replied James.

"I came up here to see if I could get my hole, I need to empty my balls, my cock seems to have a mind of its own tonight," Tom admitted and he pulled his track suit bottoms down to his knees and his thick hard cock sprang out, it looked angry and his cockhead was shiny with precum.

"Don't think there's anybody around mate, looks like you'll have to have a wank in the bushes," James told him.

What a waste I thought, I really couldn't let that happen. "Have any of you got a blanket in your vans?" I asked.

"Why are you cold?" asked James.

I shook my head, Tom said, "I've got some dust sheets, will they do?"

"Get them and lets go for a walk shall we, see if I can help you out Tom," I told him.

"Oh, I get you now," laughed James.

Off we went, I was leading the way as I knew where I was going, I wanted to find my favourite bench in the clearing in the woods, I'd taken many cocks in my holes on that bench in the past. I was in front so lifted up my little skirt to show them my pert and well-fucked arse just to give them some idea of what was on offer. As soon as we got to the bench I stripped off my top and stepped out of my skirt, the lads followed suit, Tom was hard and even James's cock had recovered from the fucking and use earlier on and was hard.

"Do I get to use your arsehole properly this time Jill?" asked Tom hopefully, "I've got lube," he'd come prepared.

I didn't say anything but spread the dust sheet over the bench seat and table then knelt on the bench seat with my legs spread wide open and lay down on the table, my arsehole and fanny were on show.

"I guess that's a yes mate," James told Tom.

Tom squatted down behind me so his face was level with my arsehole, I felt his breath on my hole and he said, "That's beautiful hole."

I knew that my arsehole was still relaxed and open from the earlier use it had received earlier, I'd been well and truly buggered. Tom's hand went between my legs and he ran a finger up and down my gash, found my clit and gently rubbed it.

"Do you want to go first mate and open her up for me?" Tom asked James.

"Oh she's well open, she's had a load of cocks up there earlier on," James told him.

I should have been annoyed about the way they were talking about me, as if I wasn't there, as if I was just a hole for them to put their cocks in, but I wasn't, I found it exciting and I knew that sooner or later I'd get my own back, certainly on James and hopefully on Tom.

I felt Toms tongue on my pucker, pushing through my relaxed ringpiece and licking out and lubricating my fuck tube. I wondered if he could taste any of the Doctors spunk that he had deposited up there earlier on. James stood in front of me and put his hands on my arsecheeks, it meant that his thick semi hard cock was in line with my mouth so it was a natural reaction to open my mouth and take his cock, I caressed it with my tongue and was rewarded with it stiffening and he started to fuck my throat.

"Lubed up mate? Go for it then," James told Tom and I felt the sticky head of his cock touch my ringpiece, I took a deep breath.

James held me firmly and Tom started to push his cockhead through my ringpiece, last time at his flat I'd only managed to take the head of his cock in my arse, I moaned and tried to move forward away from the battering ram that was trying to enter my arsehole but that just succeeded in pushing more of James's cock down my throat.

Tom kept up and a steady pressure on my pucker and under the onslaught my hole opened and the head of his fist-sized cock penetrated my arse. I tried to scream but my mouth was full of cock.

"That feels good mate," said James, "Every time she screams I can feel it on my cock." Well I'm glad that he was enjoying it.