Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 12

Story Info
Jill & the twins fuck, James & an older women fuck.
9k words
4.6
2k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family.

This is a story about Jill, the daughter, and her sex life with the family and her boyfriend James, and what he gets up to, plus any cock that she meets on the way.

It can be read as a stand-alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER - or so they say" to connect the two.

That and this story features incest so be warned.

Part of this story also features bi sex.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say," is an Incest / Taboo story, "JILL'S STORY" is a fetish story and contains fetish themes.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "JILL'S STORY."

Enjoy.

JAMES

I got back to the flat early from work, I'd been working with Noel the gardener and this time it was just gardening and no fucking the bored housewives while their husbands were working in the city and earning the money to pay for their wives "extras." Noel dropped me off and said, "No wanking tonight, got three fucking jobs tomorrow and I need you full and able to perform."

"Don't worry boss, when have I ever let you down by not getting it up?" and grabbed my crotch.

"For fucks sake," Noel laughed, "I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow morning."

I must admit I needed some sex even if it was with some of Noels older clients; a hole is a hole at the end of the day. Jill had been away for a few days with her dad on some kind of works conference and I hadn't had any work from The Clinic for a week, perhaps Marcus was right about the novelty of me and my cock wearing off, I realised that I needed to get hold of Simon and quiz him about the work at The Club and see if it was for me.

Toms car was parked in his parking spot, that was nothing unusual for him to have a half day, his business was booming so he was working seven days a week but would try to take a half day every so often so he could catch up on estimates and paperwork. I let myself into the flat and shouted, "Hey darling, I'm home."

Tom laughed and said, "Hey honey, meet my mum."

I heard a woman laugh and say, "Have you two got something that you want to tell me?"

"We were only joking mum, mum meet James, James meet my mum Liz," said Tom.

Even though I'd known Tom and his brother for years I'd never met his mother as she always seemed to be working and the father had walked away from the family years ago.

"Nice to meet you Liz, after all those years," I said as I walked towards her.

"And nice to meet you as well," she said.

Then we realised that we had both met before, Liz was the cleaner from the showers at Jill's fathers works, Liz was the women that I'd tit fucked, Liz was the women that I'd fisted, Liz was the women that I'd had my cock up her before we'd got interrupted, Liz was my best mates mother and I'd fucked her. Well, had I fucked her, as I hadn't spunked up in her or over her so...?

Liz recognised me but just smiled and she carried on chatting as if nothing had happened, but I couldn't take my eyes off her huge tits and I felt my cock starting to get hard. We all made polite conversation with Tom saying, "mum knows Jill and her family, Jill is James's girlfriend, mums worked at the yard for years and still works there although I don't know why, it's not like you need the money."

"I like working there, Jill's dad was good to me when your father left so I've just carried on, I like the company and the banter with the lads," she said. I bet she liked the lads company and no doubt their cocks.

"Come on mum, I'll give you a lift home."

"Oh, don't be silly, I want to do some shopping and then I'll walk home, you're going in the opposite direction, I am allowed out on my own you know," she laughed.

"Well if you're sure mum," Tom said.

"Nice to meet you at last James, hope to see you again soon," Liz said with a big smile on her face. Tom had his back towards us as he went towards the front door and his mum ran her hand along my bulging cock and said, "See you very soon."

Tom and his mum left, and I wondered how soon was very soon. I needed a shower after a day, well half a day at work so stripped off, my hard cock head was covered in my precum, so I guessed I was going to have to have a wank and empty my balls in the shower, better that firing it all over my chest or over the bed sheets. I soaped up making sure my arsehole and cock was clean and started to wank off my hard dick, sliding my foreskin backwards and forwards, using my fingers to rub against my sensitive frenulum, I even fingered my arsehole as after all these years I'd realised what a sensitive spot it was. I could feel my balls starting to tighten and my cock veins bulge; I was close to shooting my load when I heard the entry phone buzzer sound.

I knew that it would be Tom as he always managed to leave something behind, probably his tape measure of a file or his iPad and obviously this time it was his keys as well. I let go of my cock and dripped my way to the phone, buzzed him in and said, "I was in the shower, about to wank myself off and you've interrupted me, doors on the latch."

I went back to the bedroom, roughly towelled myself off and pulled on a pair of gym shorts, my cock was still waiting for release and was tenting the front of my shorts, but it would have to wait, perhaps I could get Tom to give me a hand to say sorry for spoiling my jack off.

I heard the front door open and as I walked into the room I shouted out, "Bloody hell mate, can't a man even have a wank in peace without getting interrupted by his forgetful flat mate?"

"Well perhaps I can help you out and carry on where we left off?" said a woman's voice, it was Liz.

Well, I didn't think that she'd be back quite so soon but who was I to say no so to answer her question I pulled my shorts off over my hard cock and let it spring free and as I was a gentleman answered her question my replying, "Get your tits out for the lads."

She undid her top and her breasts were let loose being held in by a tight white bra, I needed to release them and found the clip at the front of the bra, unclipped it and set her tits free. They were big, firm and beautiful, her nipples were red and hard so I took one in my mouth and sucked and gently nipped it while squeezing the other hard nipple with my fingers, she moaned and I sucked and squeezed harder, if only she could have fed me some milk, I think I would have shot my load there and then.

Liz stood back and her nipple pulled out of my mouth, she undid her tight jeans and pulled them down, struggling to get them over her arse. She stood there with her tits on show, a little pair of white panties that I could see were already wet where she was juicing up and then she turned around, bent over and pulled her panties to one side so I could see her pink arsehole, would I be allowed to fuck that I wondered?

My cock was leaking, and she didn't want my precum to go to waste and she turned around, smiled and held my cock and wiped her finger over my wet pisslit till her finger was coated in my cum and then licking it all off like she was licking a lollypop. Liz dropped to her knees and took the full length of my cock in her mouth and down her throat sucking hard; it felt like she was trying to suck the skin off it. I held her head and face fucked her, she took it easily without even gagging, just making slurping and moaning noises as I carried on tweaking her big nipples.

I wanted to fuck her tits though so pulled my cock out of her mouth, it was covered in her spit so was nicely lubricated and Liz knew what I wanted and pressed her big mammaries together to form a tit tunnel to take my cock. I squatted down slightly and tapped my cock on her tits before sliding my engorged cock between her tits and started to slowly fuck them, picking up speed till I was using them as a cunt, her tit tunnel was tighter than her fanny.

I was close to cumming, I was grunting, I needed to empty my balls, Liz knew that and said, "Don't you dare cum," and let go of her breasts so that my cock was no longer enveloped in them, and the tit tunnel had gone.

She stood up and we kissed hard, open mouthed and tongues interlocking as I pushed her down on the sofa, lifted her legs up and spread them open so that, by now, her soaking wet panties were on show. Liz pulled her panties to one side to expose her big open fanny lips, her clit was hard and her fuckhole was on full show and dripping cunt juice. She smiled at me and said, "Get inside me James."

I didn't need asking or telling twice and pushed the full length of my hard cock into her in one hard thrust. She gasped and tensed, and I held still with my cock up to my balls in her and she groaned, "Just fuck me," so I did, hard. I pulled my cock all the way out and then pounded it back all the way in, her fanny didn't have the chance to close up before I opened it back up again, her fanny was nicely loose anyway, every time I thrust in her legs that I was holding up and open would shake and Liz would moan. Faster and faster I fucked her until I thought that I would spunk up so pulled out, let one of her legs drop, rubbed my hand over her wet gash and then pushed my fist into her well fucked open cunt and like my cock she took it easily and grunted as I fist fucked her, her pussy made squelching noises as I pushed my fist into her up to my wrist and then pulled out, her cunt gaped open and I could see right into her fuckhole.

I flipped her over, so she was on her knees on the sofa, slapped her arse and told her to spread her legs and then pushed my fist back into her, she easily took my fist as I fist fucked her from the rear.

Liz sighed and grunted, "Enough, my fanny can't take anymore," I pulled my fist out, it was coated in her juices, I could resist it and licked my fist clean.

"If your fanny's had enough then there's another hole that I can use, I'm going to fuck your arse," I told her.

"Be gentle with me, I haven't had my arsehole used for a long time," Liz grunted.

I tapped her arse pucker with my cockhead and then spat on her hole, "finger your arsehole, use your fanny juice," I told her and dashed into the bedroom to pick up the bottle of lube. I watched as she fingered her tight arsehole that I was going to open up and fuck, I lubed my fingers and pushed two of them through her pucker and into her hole, she was tight but not that tight as she relaxed, and I worked my fingers in and out before pulling them out and pushing three and then four fingers into her arsehole. Her ring piece obviously remembered what to do and was soon relaxed, open and ready for the real thing.

I pulled my fingers out of her arsehole, and she looked over her shoulder as I lubed my hard cock, there was a smile on her face and she actually licked her lips in anticipation and whispered, "be gentle with me James."

I wasn't that stupid, I wasn't just going to ram my cock up her arse, I've got a foreskin, and I didn't want to rip that off and I certainly didn't want to damage Liz's arsehole. I tapped my lubed-up cockhead against her arsehole pucker and lined my cock up with her hole and gently pushed my cock into her arsehole, there was a bit of resistance before Liz grunted and the head of my cock popped through her ring piece, and I gently slid the full length of my cock into her arse till my balls hit her arsecheeks and slapped against her wet open cunt. Liz sighed and then grunted as I flexed my cock muscles making my cock expand and stretch her fuck chute open a little bit more.

"Going to fuck your arse Liz," I told her, Liz just grunted. I pulled my cock out of her arsehole an inch or so and then pushed it back in, then out a bit more and then back in again, her arsehole was relaxed now so I pulled some more of my cock out and pushed it back in again, this time faster and harder before I was pulling my cock all the way out, her pucker would gape open before I pushed my full length all the way in and started to fuck her hard giving her the full length of my cock again and again as she moaned, played with her big clit as I fucked. I was fucking the arsehole of my best mate and my flatmates mother!!

After fucking her fanny and now fucking her arse I was close to cumming and grunted, "Got to spunk, where do you want my load?"

"Want to taste it, over my face and tits," Liz said and as I pulled out of her arse she flipped over and I jumped up and stood over her on the sofa and grabbed hold of my cock and aimed it at her face, it only needed a few rubs before I moaned, "Going to cum," and I did, my balls tightened and I shot my load, Liz had her mouth open wide so I fired two shots of spunk into her mouth, two perfect shots, followed by another shot of my juice over her face, my balls were aching but I managed to spunk up a big load over her huge tits, two shots of spunk, one over each of her nipples letting it run down over her tits. She rubbed her tits coating them with my load and pushed her tits together and even though my cock was starting to soften I shoved it into her tit valley and fucked away happily.

Her face was coated in my cum, she opened her mouth to show me my spunk still in there before swallowing and licking her lips. I couldn't resist it and licked her tits and sucked on her nipples tasting the salty spunk, well it was mine after all.

I was a gentleman, so I wanted to return the favour and let Liz cum. She lay there with her face and tits coated in my load and she pulled her big fanny lips open as if showing me the target, so I aimed for it. With one hand I rubbed and pinched her clit and with the other hand I pushed my fist into her and fucked her with it, I loved to see the way she panted, moaned and jerked up and down on it like a glove puppet on my fist, she was close as I felt her fanny grip my fist so I just pushed harder, squeezed her clit harder and as her climax hit her, she shouted out, "Oh fuck."

Her fanny tightened and then relaxed letting me pull my hand out of her, I kept rubbing her clit as she trembled and went bright red before slumping back on the sofa. I couldn't stop myself and pushed my fist back into her open wet cunt and two hard shoves and a second climax hit her, this time making her groan and as I pulled out a stream of fanny juice flowed out onto the sofa and floor.

I collapsed on the sofa by the side of her, I carried on gently rubbing her clit as she came down from her climaxes and her hand found my softening cock and gently rubbed it. "Well at least this time we both came without being interrupted," I laughed.

"You've just made an old lady very happy," she laughed back. I thought the same about making me happy, I hadn't spunked up so much juice and so hard for ages, perhaps I had a thing about older women and needed a mother figure in my life?

"We're going to have to do this again soon," I asked.

"Maybe, you mustn't say anything to Tom about this will you?" she asked.

With that my phone tinged and I retrieved it from my shorts that were on the floor, it was Tom saying he was at the local supermarket and did we need and beers.

Fuck I thought and said, "That was your son, he'll be here in about fifteen minutes," and a look of panic spread across her face as she tried to get dressed and get out of the door before Tom arrived. She gave me a quick kiss, squeezed my spunk covered cock and left.

I had a bit of a tidy up, wiped down the sofa and floor to get rid of the fanny juice and sprayed some air freshener around to get rid of the smell of sex, just had time to pull on my shorts and saw Liz's little pair of wet panties on the floor, I picked them up and pushed them into my shorts pocket, I'd wank into them later.

Tom walked in and asked, "Been busy, haven't you? Cleaned the flat, smells of polish, I'll be careful of the floor, looks like it's still wet, fancy a beer?"

Looks like I got away with that anyway.

A few days later I'd got in from an evening fucking at the clinic, Tom was sitting there and said, "Been busy fucking mate?" there was a tone in his voice that I wasn't sure about though. "I've been to see my mum and she gave me these to give to you," and threw a small bag at me, I knew what it was before I even opened it, "open it mate," Tom told me.

I pulled out a pair of my underpants, the pair of pants that Liz had shoved into her fanny when we were interrupted fucking in the shower room where she worked, she'd used them to soak up her fanny juice, at least she'd washed them, so they were clean and she'd ironed them as well, that was a mum thing. What was she doing? She told me not to let Tom know and here she was almost announcing it.

"I guess you've fucked my mum, haven't you?" Tom asked, I just nodded, and Tom carried on, "She's a grown women so it's up to her what she gets up to and who she has sex with but just be careful because that cock of yours is going to get you into trouble one day," and picked up a beer and went into his room and closed the door.

Wasn't sure what he meant but it was going to be fun finding out!!

JILL

I was having a few days away with dad at a trade conference; it was a good way to meet other roofing contractors and catch up with the news and gossip and to drum up new business. Dads roofing business was one of the bigger businesses, so he was a popular man. I quite enjoyed being there, it was always a great hotel and if I showed my face at least once a day the rest of the time was mine, so I made full use of the spa and leisure club. Dad kept going on that he wanted to retire, he never would even if he sold the business, and so wanted Jake and I to take over, Jake could, believe it or not, was more than capable of running the roofing gangs and going out and quoting for business, Dad would keep an eye on him, most of the businesses that used us were long standing clients anyway and I could easily run the office and yard side and since we'd had the new IT system installed it was even easier.

Dad and I attended roofing suppliers meet and greet, they were trying to sell us the latest roofing system, it was OK, coffee and cakes and a chat. Obviously, Dad was interested while I was just thinking about the costs, I looked around the room, there was only another two women, both in designer cloths, big hair and lots of jewellery and foreign accents, I wondered if they were prostitutes brought in to accompany the bosses that they were with who could probably claim the costs back through their businesses. There was only one man that seemed to be about the same age as me that I could see, he looked rather bored and he smiled at me when he saw me looking at him, his face seemed familiar.

I told dad that I was going to the spa and would have lunch by the pool if he wanted to join me later, he was busy talking business so I went back to my room, changed, and headed for my first treatment, I was spoiling myself and could easily claim it back through the accounts so why not?

I was laying by the pool after the first treatment of the day when a voice said, "Hello, its Jill isn't it?"

I looked up from my book; it was the chap from the meeting this morning, the man that I thought was about the same age as me, how did he know my name though?

He was dressed in just a dressing gown, I assumed that he had something on underneath, I said, "It is Jill, how do you know?"

"You don't remember me, do you? I used to work for your dad on the roofing gangs, you were at university and used to work in the office during the holidays, I worked with your brother as well. I left about a year after you started full time, It's OK, you didn't even give me a second look, my names Ben by the way," he said with a big smile on his face.