Jill's Story - Sex, Sex & More sex Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's fuck brother," laughed Sam, so they did, they started to fuck me. I don't know what I was expecting, were the twins going to seesaw their cocks in and out of my stretched DP'd fanny or were they just going to pull both their cocks out and push them back in together, I should have remembered that twins tend to do things together so it was the second option, a hard double fucking and I was going to get the full length of their cocks in one hard two cock thrust.

Sam held my hips and pushed me forward as Ben who was also supporting me lifted me up slightly, so I slid off his cock and Sam's cock pulled out of my cunt at the same time, I wondered if they'd done this before? My cunt started to close as their cocks slid out almost all the way until just their cockheads were still inside me holding the start of my cunt open.

"Ready?" asked Ben, he was looking up at me, so I just nodded, and he said, "OK then Jill, here we go," and he pulled me back down onto his cock as Sam pulled me back onto his cock. I grunted, my hole was full of cock again, my cunt was stretched again. I grunted, I was loving it as the twins started to fuck my fanny harder and faster.

I was moaning and almost crying with the way my fanny was getting used and abused, stretched, and battered, I was almost zoned out with the sheer pleasure of two cocks in my, by now, not so tight fuck hole.

"She's loving it Sam, her eyes are almost rolling," laughed Ben, that seemed to be the signal to fuck me even harder, Ben and Sam made quite a team.

I managed to grunt, "I'm going to cum," as my climax hit me, the twins didn't miss a beat and just carried on fucking me, carried on filling my cunt with their two big cocks. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through me as I collapsed on top of Ben but that didn't stop their two cocks carrying on fucking my cunt. I could feel my clit swelling and my cunt muscles clutching at the two cocks that were inside me.

"She's had enough Sam," laughed Ben as I felt Sam slowly pull his cock out of me and he lifted me off his brother's cock. I looked at their hard swollen red thick cocks that had been inside of me, Sam helped me stand up and supported me as my legs were shaking. I looked down at my gapping fanny, my fanny lips were hanging open and my fanny juices were dripping out over the carpet. I realised that I loved having two cocks in my fanny at the same time, I loved the feeling of my cunt being forced wide open and I wondered if I could get James, my boyfriend, and his flatmate Tom to DP my fanny when I got home, I'm sure that they'd be up for it, well I knew that their cocks would defiantly be up!! Ben stood one side of me, and Sam stood the other side of me, I was still shaking from the fucking I'd just had, and they both dropped to their knees and almost fought over the juices dripping from my open cunt, licking and slurping away till their faces were covered with my juices.

I shuddered again as one of the lads nibbled on my hard clit and I had a mini climax but managed to say, "I need to piss," and that seemed to make them lick my fanny even harder, "I can't piss on the carpet," I told them.

They got the hint and helped me walk to the bathroom, I really needed to piss and was trying my best to keep it in but couldn't and Ben cheered as I let a small stream of piss out over the floor and he said, "Go for it Jill but save some for Sam," what did he mean by that?

There was a huge walk-in shower and Ben lead me towards it, "on the floor Sam, Jills going to let go over you," Ben told his brother. Sam obediently lay down and Ben stood behind me. I had got the impression that Sam was the dominant brother but perhaps I was wrong as I felt Ben use his hands to pull my fanny lips open, so they were spread wide, and my well fucked hole and my piss hole were on show.

"That's fucking beautiful Jill," grunted Sam, "now piss on me."

I couldn't wait any longer and let go of my piss and a hard stream of piss erupted all over Sam, Ben used his hands to direct my hot stream over his brother from his cock up and over his face by moving my fanny lips to direct the flow. I grunted and pushed harder to force my piss out over Sam who now had his mouth open and was happily drinking my piss. My flow of piss subsided until it was just a few drips and Ben used his hand to wipe my fanny and then licked my piss off his fingers as his brother lay on the shower floor dripping in my yellow fluid.

"There's more of that to come Sam," Ben told Sam, I sat on the toilet with my legs wide open and fingered my well fucked fanny easily pushing three fingers deep into my hole and I watched a long jet of piss stream out of Bens hard cock landing all over his brother who was already soaked in my piss. Ben's piss stream increased in pressure and volume spraying over his brother who, with a grunt, started to piss as well, his piss stream firing up into the air and landing back over him. Sam was now soaked in my piss, his brothers piss and his own piss, it was a piss fest. I frigged myself harder looking at the scene, one brother pissing over the other brother.

With a grunt Ben let go a final shot of piss over Sam who spat a load of piss out of his mouth and started to wank himself, cradling his piss-soaked balls with one hand and using the other hand to rub his wet hard cock, Ben stood over him and started to wank as well. I'd cum but they hadn't......yet.

"What the fuck is going on here?" said a voice. We all turned to look at where the voice had come from, me with three fingers in my cunt, Ben standing over his brother wanking and Sam laying on the floor covered in piss wanking his cock as well.

The person standing at the bathroom door was my dad.