Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Free waxing for life was offered by her beautician. For me of course. Jill would still pay for hers.

Custom furniture. Clothes. Candles. Things you wouldn't even think of. And some gifts that were handed to me, to hand to Mistress.

When it was through... the procession of well-wishers, Courtney showed up and patted my head. "Jesus Christ Carrie, that was intense! Gave me some great ideas though."

A few people frowned at her. She was the only person who had called me Carrie since the ceremony in the basement. She just shrugged. I have no idea how much money or power her dad has, but the girl has balls like he's a billionaire.

"Anywho," Courtney went on, "I had no idea until hours ago, that this thing was gonna happen. So, I am embarrassed to say, I do not have a gift for you. I thought about it a bit, I mean, I'm not obligated of course, but ... these are the keys to my penthouse in South Beach."

I looked at her and shook my head, and she laughed. "No you silly bitch, I'm not giving it to you, just unlimited use of it. Anytime you want to get some sun and get away, just fly down and you have a place to stay. Of course, you better at least ask me if I want to come along, or I will find a way to punish your cute little ass."

And then my world came to a halt, because I saw Julie for the first time in all this craziness. She smiled at me. "God that was so fucking hot. You look so ... ugh." She didn't know or care about protocol, she just pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back and the rest of them faded out of existence for a few moments.

"I don't have anything to give you, but it seems to be expected." She giggled. She reached behind her neck and I pushed her away.

"Absolutely not Jules." I told her a bit too loud and the house got quiet.

"If we are ever not friends again, you can give it back." She smiled, and she placed her grandmother's necklace, the one she always wore, the one with a tiny little teardrop green pendant around my neck.

I started crying. "No, Jules, it's too much." I begged her to take it back, but she insisted, and Mistress thanked her with a hug. It was the only gift I was permitted to keep.

Finally, I was allowed to eat. From a dog bowl on the floor with everyone watching, so I added cunt gloop to my other bowl.

Sue cleaned me up, and we had drinks. I didn't want to get tipsy in this crowd, so I sipped slowly and only consumed a single glass of delicious wine.

Around nine o'clock, five hours after I arrived, the guests started making their way out. And at nine fifteen, it was down to who I hoped it would be the entire evening. Mistress, Sue, Courtney, Julie and me.

"You performed wonderfully, Slutball." Jill told me as I knelt there, wondering what would happen next.

"You want to cum?" She asked. The smile on her face told me she knew the answer already.

"Yes Mistress." I begged.

"Okay, let's start your lessons. I am thirty-five years old. Sue is twenty-nine. And you, my little slut are just eighteen. In order for you to get an orgasm while serving me, you will need to provide me with seventeen orgasms and Sue with eleven."

I groaned.

Jill laughed. "Just kidding, Slutball. I love seeing desperation on your face. However, you do need to give us each one... assuming Julie and Courtney want one... before you get yours."

"You know I do Jill." Courtney laughed. "Any particular order?"

Jill smiled at her. "South Beach, the weekend after Thanksgiving. Julie, you are invited, and I will provide for everything else. Be my guest Courtney."

Courtney was wearing her cheer outfit, Julie was dressed the same. They were apparently in a hurry when they heard what was going on. So, she just dropped her panties and spanks and draped her skirt over my head. "Service Position Two I believe is your right place Slutball." Courtney giggled and I assumed the position and shoved my tongue up into her twat.

She rode my face and made me work for the orgasm as she smeared her juices all over me. When she finished, I knew my face was a mess. She came really hard, and juiced a lot.

"Now lick me up so I can go home, Slutball. I have a lot of homework to do tonight." Courtney instructed, and I licked her clean, and she dressed and hugged Julie, Sue and Jill goodbye.

"Julie?" Jill asked.

"I..." Julie looked at my cum smeared face, and I could tell she was turned on. "Oh fuck it. I'm sorry Care Bear, but when you look like that, I just can't hold back." And she stripped off her panties and spanks and did the same as Courtney. She mounted my face.

She didn't rub all over like Courtney. She just stood there and told me to take my time. I licked and sucked and played with her pussy with my mouth, lips and tongue until my tongue was sore. I brought her to the edge twice, before she begged me to 'finish it, you sexy bitch.' And I did. And she came really hard.

And then she kissed me. She had to taste not only herself, but Courtney on my face and tongue and still, she kissed me. And I kissed her back, and it was passionate and raw. And we made out and held each other for hours... well minutes, before Jill cleared her throat loudly to signal it was time to stop. And blushing, we pulled apart.

Mistress stood and lowered her tights to her knees and bent over a chair with her ass in the air. "Go ahead Slutball, you are close, only two more to go." And she patted her ass. "Lick now, good girl."

And I thought that odd, but I crawled behind her, face in her ass, like she intended, and dove into her sweet pussy with a violent attack of mouth and tongue.

"That's it Slutball, show your Mistress how much you need to cum. I'm not going to make it easy bitch. Get your slutty face in my ass." Jill said excitedly.

I grabbed her ass with my hands and spread her cheeks, and licked at her asshole. She loved it, but it wasn't getting her off any faster, so I went down and sucked on her clit. This forced my face to part her labia and placed my nose right at her anus.

I tongue fucked her pussy. I sucked and nibbled on her clit. I went back up and tongue fucked her ass again. I sucked and tongued and nibbled and licked all up and down her body, exhausting my frenzy until I had to slow down and work more methodically because my mouth was getting tired.

"Why are you slowing down Slutball? Tired already? Sue, help Slutball find her motivation." Jill said. Her breath was labored. I knew she was enjoying it. But, either she was holding out intentionally, or was just requiring more work to get over the edge.

Sue started playing with my pussy. "Easy way?" She found my clit and pulled it, and I started sucking feverishly on Mistress' cunt again. "Good Slutball, you won't like the hard way." Sue giggled as she played with my clit. She tugged it. She flicked it. She rolled it with her finger tip. If I slowed down at all, she slapped my ass, but not too hard.

"Courtney was right about one thing for sure Slutball, you are a natural cuntsucker." Mistress said, and she came finally on my face.

She stayed until I licked her clean, and then stood and pulled up her tights. "All yours Sue, Julie and I have some things to discuss. You can take Slutball to the bedroom if you like."

Sue giggled happily and took my hand. "Come on, Slutball." And she led me back to the bedroom.

She shut the door. "What are they talking about Sue?" I asked when we were alone, feeling a little apprehensive about it.

"Nothing to worry your little head over sexy girl. Just ... let's do this, you lie down, and I'm going to straddle your face and play with your pussy. After I cum, you get to cum, okay baby?" Sue smiled and pulled me onto the bed.

"But Sue, I can't make you cum. I already know that." I frowned. "Is this a trick? A cruel game?"

Sue giggled. "Oh Slutball, don't you ever change baby. You are so sexy and cute. I am allowed to cum, sexy slut. You just do your magic. I am allowed to cum, as much as I want tonight."

Soon I was on my back looking up at Sue's pussy as she lowered it to my mouth, spreading her knees until it rested on my face. True to her word, she started playing with mine, edging me and stopping while she held back for a huge orgasm on my face.

When she came, she told me not to stop. And she went down on me. I came. Almost instantly. It was a hard cum and an embarrassingly wet cum. She loved it. And we stayed like that. We 69'd ourselves into exhaustion and I lost track of my orgasms after three. Sue later told me she thought I came twelve times, one for each Dominant, but I certainly wasn't thinking about them when it happened.

For her part, Sue swore she came fifteen times. And since she keeps track of everything in her head, I believed her.

We lay there head to foot, side by side, catching our breath for a long time after we had finished.

"I love you Slutball." Sue giggled and held my hand.

I giggled in response. Sue sighed. "Say I love you too Sue"

"I love you too Sue." I repeated in a silly voice.

"No Slutball. Say it like you mean it." Sue said and squeezed my hand.

"Sue, I love you." I said, with a bit more sincerity. But, I didn't really love Sue. I didn't love Jill. I loved Julie, but I wasn't even sure if that was a romantic love or friendship with sex added.

"Good girl." Sue smiled. "I know this is new to you. Mistress and I will be very forgiving for a while."

"We are a family now. Mistress, you and me. It isn't just going through the motions. You need to let yourself feel that love and devotion. It isn't about being a robotic slave who does what she is told. You need to desire to do what is expected of you because it pleases those you love."

"I know you have a special place for Julie in your heart. That is not going to interfere with us. She is very curious about all this, and we both like her. She adores you and is a great friend. Mistress and I might push her a little sometimes to use you, like you like to be used, like she is tempted to do."

"Just ... keep your heart from falling for her too far, for a while. I know it is hard. Separating this avalanche of sex from love, when your whole life you were probably taught to equate the two. Now, feel free to fall head over heels for me kitten. I know I am going crazy for you."

She giggled and turned around, so we could lay on our sides and face each other's eyes instead of feet.

"When you leave here, tonight and every day, I want you to know that Mistress and I care about you, we love you. We want you to know that our home is always open to you. If you ever feel like you have no place to turn, that front door is always an option. I so wished you could live with us. I'd be lapping your little kitty every night, and you'd be lapping mine."

"Sue, I ... today was surreal. Was all that... those gifts! They looked, some of them, really expensive." I interrupted her home fantasies because it was getting a little uncomfortable.

Sue smiled. "You bet your ass they were expensive. You want a rough assessment of the value of your gifts from today?" She giggled. "It's a big number. Probably as much as you will owe Mistress for your training. That is why I said not to worry about it. First of all, you aren't going anywhere until Fall. We know you are good for your word. Second, you are going to make her a lot of money, I know it. She knows a lot of art dealers and if she pushes your work, they will sell it. If people like it, you might get your own showcase. I did once. It went really well."

"I don't mean to brag, but I have a painting in the White House. It's in a guest bedroom. I've never been there to see it, but Mistress assured me it is there. How exciting is that?"

"Wow, that is impressive Sue." I smiled, truly impressed.

We gazed at each other for a while. "Sue, why does Ji...Mistress downplay her wealth? I mean, this is a nice house, but from what you tell me, she could live in a mansion like Courtney."

Sue smiled. "Because this is all we need to be happy kitten. We love it here. We have everything we could want, right here. I'd be bored if I didn't do the cleaning and cooking for her. I get to practice my art when my chores are complete. We read together by the fireplace. I know you miss a lot of our normal time because everything is so rushed to get you trained."

"If you could be with us on Christmas, you'd never know we were... alternative. And we aren't old enough to be your parents really, I guess technically She could be, but not me. And well, I can't have children and the idea of Mistress being pregnant is kind of absurd. So, you are like the perfect substitute." She sighed.

"I wish you were homeless, Slutball!" She hugged me and laughed.

I laughed with her. "Well, that's a terrible thing to wish on a person."

"Okay, let's get you naked so we can get you dressed." Sue smiled. "I know you have to go home. I so wish you didn't."

And she helped me get the corset, and stockings off, which were the only two things I was wearing anyway. "I'll have it cleaned and bagged for you. It's kind of your wedding gown after all." Sue giggled.

"Now, tomorrow, I know you have to leave early, so get here as soon as you can." Sue smiled as she carefully laid out the corset on the ottoman.

"Oh, yeah, Mrs. Lane is letting me skip counseling tomorrow since I am going to the session, so I can be here a half hour earlier." I answered.

"Great. Same rules as ... you know. Panties and bra on your rear view until Mistress tells you otherwise. I imagine the embarrassment of that will fall off soon if it hasn't already, and she will just let you undress inside. But, it's her call, not mine or yours."

"Sue..." I had a question burning for hours. "Why are you Sue? I mean, your name? And Candy is Candy, and everyone else was... well... a derogatory name?"

Sue smiled. "Because Mistress and I were a lot like Julie and Carrie, before we were Mistress and Sue."

"So, it's not ... I mean required that they have those names? Like ugh.. I mean that girl really has to answer to Dickface." I cringed.

Sue laughed. "I know. Aren't you glad I named you Slutball?"

"Comparatively speaking, yes" I laughed with her.

"Wait here Slutball, I'll go get your clothes, and see if they are ready for you." Sue said and climbed out of bed, walking out the door stark naked, like it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

I didn't think I would ever get used to it. Being naked in front of other people. There is a reason for clothing. Not only that, but the way your naked body betrays your state of sexual arousal, just seemed like it would always be an embarrassment for me.

She returned directly, interrupting me from a million thoughts, mostly wondering if this was the right decision for me. It had been a shock at a minimum. This day. Being exposed and paraded around in front of all those strangers.

Sue tossed me my clothes and I pulled them on, glad to finally cover my body.

"They are ready for us. Let's go Slutball." Sue smiled.

And we walked out together. Julie was crying. I was puzzled. Jill was hugging her.

She looked up at me through tear filled eyes. "This is impossible." She said to Jill and pushed away and ran out the front door.

I went to reach for her, but Sue held me back.

"Slutball, Presentation Position One." Jill said to me. I stopped and assumed the position, fighting the urge to run after Julie.

"Calm down Slutball. You will get to talk to Julie in the car." Jill told me as she walked over to me.

"I need you to hear this from me first. Julie is still your friend. She will always be your friend, if I am any judge of people." She began, and I felt my lip tremble. What was she saying?

"Hold your tongue, and I will tell you when you can speak." She cut me off before I could open my mouth to ask what was going on.

"There are things that are going to happen with our family, that Julie cannot ... or perhaps should not be a party to at this time. Courtney and I have an understanding, and she will be present for most, if not all of your training. Julie, on the other hand, brings nothing to the table for me."

"She is a disruption. She has your best interests in mind, but she can not add to your training. She has desires, like any healthy teenage girl, to be with you. Unlike Courtney, she equates the sex to romance. It's a problem. It will only become a bigger problem, as time goes on."

"I have explained it to her, and she understands it. I told you once that timing is important for the two of you. I hope you will believe me, and trust me that this is for the best, if the two of you have any hope of a relationship together."

"What are you saying Mistress?" I asked, my lip shivering as her words sunk in.

"She is no longer allowed to come here for your training." Jill said. "For a while at least."

I gasped. I hadn't wanted her here at first, but now I truly did.

"She is still your friend. You can do whatever you like at school. You can see each other socially as much as you like. But, she cannot be your lover. It would be a distraction to where I need your head to be. You will date Karen in school for most likely the rest of the year, if you can maintain the relationship. She will date Chad, or not, that is up to her. She doesn't answer to me."

"You lied to me." I started crying.

She slapped my face hard. "Try again, Slutball."

"You lied to me, Mistress." I said through clinched teeth.

"You swore you would never lie to me again Mistress." I sobbed.

"I did not lie to you, Slutball. When did I ever promise Julie would be welcome forever?" Jill asked.

I cried quietly. Mistress pulled me into a hug, surprising me.

"Shh. I know you just were getting used to seeing her here. This may not make sense to you now, but you need to keep this world separate from your relationship with Julie. At least for the time being."

"Now, a lot happened today. I'm sure you weren't expecting it. You get three questions before you go. And none about Julie."

Unfortunately, Julie was all I could think about right then.

"Nothing? Come now Slutball, you must have some questions about the other Dominants and submissives in my group. Don't waste these opportunities." Jill admonished me.

"I just want to go home Mistress." I sobbed.

Jill sighed. "You are home, Slutball. This is your home, until Fall. That is what you agreed to."

Mistress sat down and pulled me onto her lap, and Sue handed her a tissue to wipe my tears.

"Julie is beautiful and wonderful and fun. This is not always going to be beautiful and wonderful and fun. Slutball, you have to understand. I love you, I care about you. I am not doing this to punish you, I am doing this to help you. You won't be able to focus properly with her here. Even now, you can't think about anything beyond Julie. And that just won't do."

"Okay Mistress ..." I sobbed. "Three questions."

"Please tell me you will never lend me to Master Rod or Mistress Rowena." I said.

"That is not a question Slutball." Mistress responded.

"Will you ever lend me to Master Rod or Mistress Rowena or any of the other Dominants Mistress?" I asked.

"No. Why would I lend them my beautiful slut? They have their own and they can get another if they so desire." Jill answered.

I sighed a breath of relief. Sue giggled..

"However, with the exceptions of Master Rod and Mistress Rowena, who I understand your distaste for, I may have some of the others watch you from time to time, when Sue and I have to leave town. That isn't what I would consider 'lending' you to them."

"Will you ever leave me alone with the submissives again Mistress?" I asked.

Jill laughed softly and hugged me. "They were cruel to you, weren't they my sweet Slutball?"

I nodded. "Yes Mistress."

"Well, unfortunately, that happens from time to time. You will be expected at the monthly meetings of our group, and the submissives are left to their own interaction, while the Dominants discuss a great many things. You will never be put in a presentation or service position that you have to maintain like that again, unless it is a punishment though. There is a pecking order of sorts. I'm sure you have gathered that Candy doesn't care much for Sue. And, unfortunately, that probably means she won't care much for you either. And a lot of the other submissives defer to her leadership, when the dominants aren't around."

1...345678