Jilly: Hot Choc & the Puppet Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was now fucking her at full tilt and Jilly was making loud, appreciative groaning noises. He was clearly someone who liked to fuck hard; something I knew Jilly enjoyed and I could hear her now, 'challenging' him to fuck her harder.

"Yeah? Yeah? You want to fuck me hard, don't you? yeah?"

Ken accepted the challenge and went harder, faster and deeper.

In a flash, he pulled out, flipped her over and easily slid back in from behind. He began driving his cock hard into her.

"Aaah! Aahh! Aaahh!" Jilly was gone, orgasming her way through the onslaught.

I could see he wanted to get onto his feet and squat above her to give him extra driving energy but he was too far gone.

He was now pounding her with lightning speed, his arse a blur. Occasionally, he would slap her hard on the arse, something I'd told him she didn't really seem to enjoy but she made no comment. In fact, Jilly was moaning loudly, almost crying with the clear satisfaction of what was happening.

Finally, with a deep and drawn out grunt, Ken blew his load inside her but carried on fucking her as she let out a long, animal-like groan. His pace slowed over the next minute until he finally stopped.

They stayed locked together for a further minute and I could hear them both breathing deeply.

Finally Ken withdrew with a plopping, slurping noise and once he stood I could see that his cock was in full 'Blue Pill' mode as it was still pretty much fully erect.

He sat next to her and pulled her arse towards him. Showing the filled up pussy to the camera, he squeezed the lips together and a big drizzle of cum started to ooze out and down her thigh.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" came the satisfied moan from Jilly.

Finally, he let go and as he stood, he slapped her hard on the arse and I saw her flinch.

"I need to get in the shower as I'm going out. Care to join me?"

Jilly's face was still buried in the covers.

"Mmmmm. Sounds good!" I could just about hear

He left and I could hear the shower being turned on. I watched as Jilly finally managed to raise herself. She stood on very unsteady legs and took a moment before sitting on the edge of the bed, ignoring the cum oozing from her pussy and removing her high heeled boots and then making her way to the bathroom.

Friday - Ken

These Blue Pills were a wonder. I'd heard that you had to have 'sexual desire' for them to work. Clearly, I was a fucking sex maniac because I was still hard and wanted more of that tight, MILF pussy.

I heard her approaching the bathroom.

"Come in, MILFY. Time for a shower then round two, yeah?"

Friday - Jilly

I suspected that Ken couldn't naturally still be that hard but I didn't care. I could have been insulted that he'd felt the need to take a stimulant to fuck me but instead, I was flattered that he'd gone to the trouble. And, from what I'd read, there had to be sexual attraction and he clearly had plenty of that!

He turned the faucet on and we both climbed in.

We kissed deeply and passionately. If anything, his kissing was a little more ferocious and his hands now started squeezing my tits hard; his fingers tweaking my nipples painfully but, within reason, I was now his bitch for the night (or at least, the early evening.)

The water had barely touched us as the shower cubicle was huge but already I could tell he wanted to be inside me again. He spun me around, pressing my tits against the glass. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was turned on anew at the sight of me, helpless yet strong and sexy. His cock was now fully tuned to my pussy and it penetrated me instantly.

"Ahhh!"

"Yeah! You like the black cock, don't you, MILFY? You like the black cock fucking you hard? You're a fucking dirty MILF slut, aren't you?"

He was much more vocal but I didn't care. He was 'owning me'; something that had been missing two years' previously.

He was driving his cock into me at a steady pace but with real force; almost violence. I liked that he was owning this situation.

As quickly as he'd begun, he stopped and spun me around again.

"Suck it, bitch. Suck the black cock!"

I was forced down to my knees and my hand came to grab the shaft. My other cupped his arse, rubbing and squeezing.

My mouth kissed and licked but was so small that I could take little more than the bulbous head. As soon as the head was inside, his hand would come to my head and he'd start trying to fuck my mouth; something I didn't enjoy particularly as I had a fear of choking but he kept trying, seemingly enjoying my discomfort. I tried to disguise the smallness of my mouth by using my hand to simultaneously 'wank' him off but I was fooling no one.

He lifted me up again, impatiently and turned me around. His cock again easily finding my pussy as my tits were again pushed hard against the glass.

He started fucking me hard, issuing directives and expletives as he went.

"Touch your clit, bitch. Fucking dirty, MILF slut! You fucking love black cock in your tight white pussy don't you, bitch?"

He jabbed his thumb in my arse.

"Yeah! I can feel my cock through the ass membrane. You've never had a cock like this before, MILFY. You're going to be my slut from now on!"

He was building again to an orgasm as was I.

"I'm fucking cumming again you sexy MILF slut! Fucking...cummmmmiiiinnnnggg!!"

We came a the same time and again we stayed together until our breathing became easy.

Friday - Ken

After I fucked her a second time, I decided to activate my plan.

From conversations I'd had with her boyfriend, I'd sussed out that this woman was not only someone who loved cock, she also loved to be treated badly and would respond accordingly (mind you, don't most women?)

"Right. I have to be somewhere. Thanks for showing me to the room. Thanks for the tea. And thanks for the fuck!"

I could see that she was a bit confused and may have thought we'd now be spending the night together.

'All in good time, my MILF bitch!' I thought to myself.

"I've got the codes to the door. Don't wait up. Cheers."

With that, I opened the door and let her out as if to say, 'You've served your purpose, slut, now fuck off.'

Friday - Jilly

After Ken left for his night out, I had an email conversation with my boyfriend. He thought I'd performed brilliantly and was proud of me. I wanted him here and now so badly but I knew that was impossible.

He told me that he thought Ken would be finding his way to her bedroom when he returned.

"Or, as a pre-emptive strike, you could be in his bed. It's your call."

I watched some TV and with the knowledge that the night was probably not over, had a shower and went to bed and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

Friday - The Puppet Master

I watched her turn her light off. It was only 9.00pm but she was being sensible given that she assumed he'd be visiting her in the night now that they'd well and truly broken the ice.

I busied myself with other work, keeping the monitors on, but must have dozed off.

I was woken by a noise.

I looked at the clock on the computer. 10.30pm.

Fuck! I chastised myself. There was nothing I could actually do but I felt that I'd not been there to stand guard.

Her room was in darkness still.

I switched cameras.

The kitchen was empty.

The upstairs bathroom was also empty.

When I switched to the bedroom I gasped.

Ken had turned the light on and was talking in a low whisper to two other guys. One was blacker than Ken. The other was a tall, lean white guy.

Ken approached the camera and grabbed it. The screen went fuzzy.

I switched to the bathroom camera just in time to see him come towards it and grab it, presumably putting it in his pocket

I went straight to my phone and phoned her, something I never normally did but it was surely the fastest way to raise the alarm.

I turned up the speaker on the computer to make sure the phone was ringing but I could hear a faint, dull, buzzing. Fucking 'silent' mode! I tried texting but the same thing happened. There was, seemingly, no way to awaken her.

Her home was 30 to 40 minutes away. I could drive there but that would cause issues for me at home and what would they have done by then? And what could I do if I apprehended them? Should I call the police? How would I explain that? AND I'd have to give my name. Fuck!

At that moment, I heard and then saw the door to her bedroom open. I watched, fascinated but horrified.

I then turned the camera to 'night mode' so that I could see what was happening even though it was pitch dark.

Ken was already naked with the two cameras in his hand. He placed one by the window and the other on the TV at the foot of her bed. He was clearly assuming I was fully on board with this even though this had not formed any part of our pep talk.

The other two were waiting by the door, also naked and semi erect; both of them tugging and playing with their cocks.

Ken then did a mime, pointing to the bedside light. I took it to mean, 'turn it on when I say'.

He then slowly and deliberately lifted the covers and slid underneath and across to a still sleeping Jilly who was lying away from the door on her side.

His cock was already jabbing her playfully in her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm!"

She let out a long moan.

Friday - Ken

She felt so good and I loved her moan of pleasure. It almost seemed a shame to share her but I wanted to see how this cock hungry bitch would handle this situation. She was a wet dream and i hoped she wouldn't disappoint me.

:Friday - Jilly

I felt him slid in behind me; his cock immediately pressing against my ass. I'd sort of assumed he would arrive so I decided to sleep naked; ready and willing!

"Fuck! Your body is so good!" He said as his hands wandered over my ass, pussy and tits. He didn't seem to know where to begin.

I turned my head and his mouth was there. We kissed as deeply as the angle would allow. I wanted to feel his cock so much.

"Are you ready to be fucked again, bitch?"

"Ooohh. Yes please!"

He lifted his hand up and appeared to flick his fingers.

The bedside light came on and for a second I was blinded and confused.

The covers were ripped off the bed and two figures, already naked were on me.

"What the..."

Ken had quickly locked my arms behind me as I lay on my side. A strange cock appeared before me and forced itself at my mouth.

"What the..."

"Suck it, bitch!"

Out of sheer surprise I started licking and caressing it with my tongue and noticed that it was springing into hard and veiny life.

I could feel another at my pussy.

My top leg was lifted up and a cock was placed at my wet entrance and forced itself inside me.

"Aaahhh!"

"This fucking bitch is tight as fuck!"

Cocks seemed to be everywhere and I felt delirious and confused.

Friday - The Puppet Master

I watched as they pounced on her.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

I was wide eyed and shocked but, I had to admit, totally turned on.

I was now willing to risk problems at home (and an unlikely explanation as to my sudden need to leave) to rescue her. But I wanted to be sure that she wasn't enjoying it; that she was an unwilling participant. If that were the case, I'd leave immediately. So I watched on.

Friday - Ken

I was holding her from behind while my buddies started getting their dicks used to her.

After a few minutes I told them to give me some room.

Jilly laid back on the bed before me, gasping and the other two stood by the bed. I was on my knees over her.

"Okay. I've let people into your home which you said I wasn't allowed to do. We all want to spend tonight fucking you but if you want them to leave, they'll leave now."

One of them piped up.

"I don't wanna leave! I wanna fuck this bitch!"

"Shut up, Kev!"

I looked back at Jilly for an answer. She paused for a few seconds, looking at me.

"I'm...well...as you're here..."

It didn't take a second more for us to spring into action.

"Flip her over! Let's own this slut!"

I'd brought some lube with me which I'd left on her bedside table. I grabbed it and flicked the top off. I squirted it directly at her anus and started rubbing it around and inside her tight hole.

To get her onside, I told the other two to get their condoms on out of respect for her.

I then laid on my back and told her to climb on. She obeyed without hesitation sliding easily onto my fully engorged and ever-ready cock. She started bouncing on it, moaning as it buried itself deep inside her. I felt movement at the foot of the mattress as one of my buddies climbed onto the bed. Her movement stopped as he held her hips still. It was a weird feeling as I could feel his cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her anus. She was twitching, expecting it to be painful and trying to second guess the pain. But it seemed to be gliding in easily. When I looked at her face, it was contorted in pain, her mouth open and her eyes tight shut.

"Go easy!" I said but I could tell that my buddy was on a mission to bury his cock deep into her beautiful ass.

After another few seconds, I felt his balls and knew he'd arrived at his destination and instinctively, we started see-sawing into her.

"Oh my god, uh...my...god...Fuck. I'm cumming!!"

Her face was still contorted but she was clearly enjoying being so full of cock.

I felt more movement on the mattress as my other buddy climbed up.

He planted his feet either side of my head and lowered his cock into her mouth. Her hands moved from my chest to his hips and cock as she started to let his cock fuck her mouth. She was clearly loving it and was making noises that I'm sure she'd never made before.

Friday - Jilly

"Gwwahh, gwahhh, gwahhhh!"

Men loved it when I made a noise as their cocks were hungrily devoured by my mouth. I was so hungry for this; such a slut.

Two cocks in my pussy and ass and then sucking on another. I was fully in the moment but couldn't help wonder whether I'd now been spoilt for any single cock action in the future.

"Fuck! I'm going to blow into her ass!!"

His cock seemed to grow in my anus and I would have sworn I could feel the hot cum inside me but his condom had held.

He withdrew.

"Look at the ass. It's open and ready for you!" He said, speaking to his buddy whose cock was receiving her attention.

He pulled away from my mouth without ceremony and climbed swiftly around and buried his cock straight in.

"Condom, you fuck!" The guy who'd just exited said.

"Fuck it! I'm gonna cum in her ass!"

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!" was all I could muster as my orgasms started to rip through my body. This wasn't a rolling tide but a giant, continuous wave of ecstasy.

Ass man was thundering his cock like an out of control piston engine and I knew he was going to shoot inside me soon. Sure enough, within less than a minute I felt the familiar extra hardening and felt the hot cum shoot into me. As he continued to pump me, the liquid was forced out and down into my pussy and onto Kenny's delicious cock and down my inner thighs.

Though I was still on Kenny's cock, I'd stopped riding him as I took huge lungfuls of air.

"Right you two. Get your stuff and fuck off! You've had your fun."

The two men skulked off and I heard them on the landing pulling their clothes on.

Kenny and I started kissing softly, his cock still hard in me.

"Let's take a shower upstairs. I'm going to check that they've left and bolted the door." He said tenderly. "We don't want to be disturbed any more, do we?"

I knew that my boyfriend would rather that we stay here so he could watch but I was Kenny's bitch tonight.

Friday - The Puppet Master...no more

I had loved what I'd seen but something had changed.

My 'apprentice' had stolen in and was controlling my precious MILF now. I had to hand it to him; he'd played well and skilfully managed to get her eating out of his hands.

And now this. Not even able to see any further succumbing to his BBC.

When Jilly got up and left the room, I closed down my computer and went to bed. I wondered whether I'd ever hear from her again after tonight.

Friday - Jilly

I climbed off and on jelly-like legs, walked out of the room and up the steep stairs to his bathroom. I turned on the water and quickly cleaned my pussy and ass, letting gravity help me to extract the cum inside me. I soaped my tits and stomach. My fingers came to my pussy and i inserted the middle one, now impatient to feel Kenny inside me again.

Right on cue, he appeared. He opened the shower door and we kissed, feeling one another; taking our time.

While he was kissing my neck, his fingers in my pussy, I felt I had to offer him equality with his friends.

"Do you want to fuck me in my ass, Kenny?"

"No. I don't really like anal. I prefer the real thing!"

He had surprised me since he'd stepped into my home but I liked him more and more. I loved having a cock in my ass at times, but I loved that he knew he didn't like it and wasn't afraid to say.

I turned around and pushed out my ass towards him. His cock slid easily into my pussy and he started pumping into me, grabbing my tits and rubbing my back.

"You are a fucking hot piece of MILF ass, bitch! You're my slut tonight!"

He was clearly empty of cum and he was finding it harder to orgasm but was proving his sex-maniac credentials admirably as he kept fucking me like this for a full ten to fifteen minutes; changing the pace and the ferocity but never stopping. He also wasn't cumming. I on the other hand had orgasmed multiple times. This was (among many others) my perfect moment. I just loved to be fucked long and hard and most men couldn't give me that.

"Let me fuck you in the bed!" He said.

We got out and I looked around for towels but he pulled me to his room dripping wet. He threw me on the bed and thundered into me with such urgency. I was cumming again almost immediately and he kept pumping for a further ten minutes before finally succumbing.

"Aaaahhh yyeaaaahh!"

After the sweet moment of his orgasm, he fell on top of me, breathing deeply.

"Fuck!"

We showered again and went down to my bedroom where we both fell into a deep sleep almost immediately; me resting on his chest initially.

I awoke briefly when he turned to sleep on his side, 'rejecting' me almost to get more comfortable in his sleep. In my heightened state I was tempted to grab his cock and insist he fuck me again but I realised I was still delirious, exhausted and dreaming.

In the middle of the night (it was still dark outside) I felt him above me again and realised he'd started fucking me while I was still asleep. This was more functional but no less enjoyable. I wondered briefly if life with Kenny would be this 'physical' but anything more than this outing tonight (maybe a few more in the future, I wondered) was at this moment just speculation.

We both came reasonably quickly and fell asleep again just as swiftly.

Saturday - Kenny

My cock was spent. I'd fucked her like I'd fucked no one before and yet - exactly as her boyfriend had said - she was a filthy MILF slut who just loved to be fucked long and hard.

Knowing that this would probably be my last chance with a woman like Jilly (at least for a while) my cock had decided it needed more of her tight pussy in the middle of the night and I almost felt myself being dragged toward it by my ever-needful cock.

In the morning, I heard her get up and go to the bathroom. I pretended to sleep. As soon as she was out the door, I got up. When I established that she was in her own shower, I pulled my clothes on and left. I hated goodbyes and I didn't want to disappoint her sexually after something so momentous together. I also thought that me being gone may pay dividends for my chances in the future.

I gathered my things together and as soon as I was out the door, I composed an email.