Jilly: Hot Choc & the Puppet Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear MILFY

That was one hell of a night and one I won't forget for a very long time.

You are everything your boyfriend said you were and a whole lot more beside!

I would love the opportunity to do it again but I am no stalker so I will leave it to you to let me know if you want to try it again sometime.

I think I'll sleep for the rest of the weekend!

Take care and thank you - amazing body!

Yours

Ken

x

Saturday - Jilly

I was surprised to find him no longer sleeping. I wondered if he'd returned to his own room. I went upstairs to check but he seemed to have gone.

My phone 'pinged' to signify a message. It was from Kenny.

After I'd read it twice, I sat and wondered how I felt about seeing him again. I didn't have to think for long.

After rejecting him for nearly two years, I realised that I had someone in tune with my needs and desires. Kenny/Chocolate Blue Eyez; whatever he wanted to call himself, would be hearing from me very soon indeed now that I knew that he was capable of taking me to such amazing sexual heights.

For the first time in a decade, my thoughts were with Kenny and not with my boyfriend. The beginning of a new chapter? Perhaps. Or perhaps the best option would be a mash up of the two! Now THAT was worth considering and I started to squirm again at the thought of it.

Such a filthy, MILF slut! For the moment, my sore pussy was his and I longed to feel him in me again as soon as possible.

Chocolate, for this MILF, was a dish best served hot!