Jim

Story Info
I made a big mistake at work, and I don't regret it.
2.7k words
4.56
19.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whome712
whome712
369 Followers

"Well, anyway. She has lost the spirit for sex over the years. Oh, we have sex pretty often, but it's not the same as it once was. I'm telling you, Tom, she was wild back then. You'd never think that, I know, but she wanted my cock all the time. She fucked me in the bathroom at church once. Can you imagine? In church!"

I was speechless, trying to find something to say, but before I could say anything, he kept going.

"But since having the kids and dealing with them every day, well, she's not the wild woman that she was when we dated. I'm sure she still loves me, but life is just harder now than it was then. I'm sorry to tell you that, Tom, but it's true.

"So Tom, it's a challenge when you are used to fucking a couple of times a day and then going down to maybe once a week. I know that you think I'm quite old but my cock doesn't know that. I don't blame Jane at all, but it's a struggle to cope with my swollen balls."

He smiled down at me and suddenly I knew what he had in mind. Fuck. I knew gay guys and I'm fine with them in theory, but I had no leanings in that direction. I like pussy and tits, at least in theory. I might not have had any experience but I knew I would like it when I got the chance. I was not interested in cocks at all. No. No way.

"And now, Tom, you have a decision to make. You can say no, and I'll ask you where to send your last check, and I'll call your father as soon as you leave. Or, if you will really do anything, then you can keep your job and everybody's happy. It would only be this one time, of course. I'm not unreasonable. So will you really do anything?"

I finally found my voice. "Jim, I'm not gay. I'm sorry, really, but I'm not gay."

Jim laughed. "Oh dear, you misunderstand. I'm quite straight myself, and I would prefer to fuck my wife if she were interested. However, I've often wondered about other men. Seeing them in the shower at the gym, you know, things like that. I've never thought about doing anything about it, but since the opportunity has presented itself, I'm thinking that this is a way to solve a problem for me while keeping you employed. I'm quite turned on from watching you, which was quite a surprise. I never thought about another man, but you certainly got my attention. Again, it is your choice, but you must decide soon. The clock is ticking, dear boy."

And then it happened. He moved his hand to my flaccid cock, rubbing me gently. It was the first hand that touched me there in a sexual way, other than my own. I didn't move, afraid that I would cry. I was well and truly fucked. Either I become gay (yeah, I know that one time wouldn't make me gay, but I didn't know that when I was 18), or I am humiliated and shunned by my family. And that's when I decided that I would do what I had to do to keep my secret.

"So what do you want me to do, Jim? Do you want to me play with me? Is that all?"

He laughed again and said, "Oh no. No no, you are going to suck me and make me cum, then you will swallow my entire load. And if you let one little drop fall to the floor, I will fire you. So make sure that you are thorough."

I sighed deeply, resigned to my fate, and got on my knees in front of him. He smiled.

"That's a good boy. I'm so pleased. I would really hate to lose you in the store because you really make the place more fun. This is just an added bonus. You might want to take off your shirt. You might get some drool on it."

While I unbuttoned my dress shirt and pulled it off, he stepped back and pulled his khakis and shirt off. When he turned back to me, he was wearing only his boxer shorts and his cock was peeking out of the fly. It was big, bigger than me at least, and it looked angry. I swallowed, trying to keep my composure. I had no idea what to do with it.

"Tom, why don't you go out front and get a towel from the counter there. You won't want to kneel on this hard floor for very long. Hurry back."

I looked at him, speechless once again. "I'm naked! I can't go out there!"

He laughed. "You really should have thought about that before you pulled it out in the store. Now, hurry up, my cock is ready for you."

I sighed, got up from the floor and moved towards the front of the store. The mall would be empty, but still, someone, anyone could walk by. I needed to be quick.

I spied around the corner, making sure that the coast was clear. My nerves were frayed from the stress, but I have to admit that there was a bit of a thrill at being naked and in danger of being seen. It was terrifying and exciting, all at the same time.

Checking around the corner one more time, then I got out there and hid down behind the counter as fast as I could. I looked frantically for the towels that we used to polish the glass. If I folded them enough, it would be thick enough to give my knees some cushion.

Finding two towels, I grabbed them and dashed back to the storage room. I realized that I had been holding my breath and I gasped, taking deep breaths to try and get my heart under control.

"Oh Tom! Come on son! Daddy needs his cock serviced!"

Jim was leaning back on the workbench, his cock still poking out of his boxers. He looked very relaxed, which was exactly the opposite of what I was feeling. I was out of breath, trying desperately to find a way out of this mess, but not seeing any chance to survive with my dignity intact.

"Oh there you are! I thought you might have run out the front!" He laughed. I didn't find any of this funny.

He said, "So, put those towels down and then kneel for me. Would you like me to pull off my shorts, or would you like the honors?"

I stammered, "Go ahead, I'll wait."

He pulled his boxers off and kicked them aside. And oh my fucking God, what had I done. He was fucking enormous.

OK, it wasn't really all that big, maybe 7 inches when fully hard, but it was gigantic when I thought about how I was going to have to fit that thing in my mouth.

He was in front of me, and I could see a drop forming on the tip. He wasn't hard yet, but I was still overwhelmed.

"Lick it, boy. Lick it and taste your first cock."

So I tentatively reached out and took his cock in my hand, and then moved my mouth to him and let my tongue graze the tip. He groaned. I am ashamed to say that the taste was not that surprising because I had tried my own cum a couple of times. It wasn't bad, but I would rather it was a pussy.

He had started to thicken and grow, so I decided to get this over with and dove in. I took him into my mouth, and I could feel him growing and filling out as I moved my mouth in and out. I stroked him with my right hand and just focused on getting the head in my mouth. I was surprised at how it felt in my mouth. Firm, hard, but spongy. It's just different than I expected it to be.

And it wasn't bad. Once I got past the embarrassment and humiliation, I started to somehow enjoy it. Well, what I enjoyed was his response. He was moaning and groaning and I knew he was really enjoying what I was doing. I guess I was pretty good, and that was exciting. He was playing with my hair, calling me sweet names, begging me to suck more and harder. I could feel him growing every minute and I wondered how long he could last at this rate.

I'll admit that I was starting to get into it. It wasn't a woman, no, but it was still pretty hot to help someone else get off. The idea of him enjoying me started to turn me on, and I could feel my cock stirring now. I wondered if that made me gay, but then I decided that I didn't care. I was in a miserable situation but I was going to make the most of it.

I reached down with my other hand and started stroking my own cock. He saw what I was doing and he laughed. "Oh, you like my cock, do you? You like sucking me, Tommy? Do I turn you on? Don't cum too fast, make sure I cum before you do or you won't like what happens."

So I sucked harder and faster, taking more of his cock now, more than I ever imagined was possible. My hands had made it around to his tiny little ass, and I was pulling his hips into me, making him fuck my mouth. I wanted him to cum. I needed him to cum. I wanted to taste his cum and feel it going down my throat. The thought of taking his whole load turned me on even more and I kept working on his tool, desperate for him to finish.

And he was close. He was breathing hard and groaning. I knew he couldn't take much more.

He started talking to me, talking dirty, saying dirty things about me, about what he wanted to do. "I'll bet you would like me to suck you next, wouldn't you, baby? You'd like to shoot your load into me? Or maybe you want to bend over the bench and let me fuck your tender little ass. Do you want to feel my cock inside you, Tommy? Do you?"

I did. I had never thought about it before in my life, I swear, but now I did, and the idea sounded pretty hot. I wondered what it would feel like to have a man take my ass and pump it full of cum. That got me going.

"Or maybe you'd like to fuck my wife? Yeah, I've seen the way you look at her. Maybe that's what she needs is a young stud like you to work her pussy into shape. Would you like to, Tom? Would you like me to watch you while you fucked Jane?"

I was going to blow soon but I was trying to hold back. I wasn't touching my own cock at all now, but I could feel the orgasm coming. If he kept talking about his wife, I wouldn't be able to stop.

He said, "Or maybe you'd like to have her watch us together. Would that be fun for you? She might like seeing you like this, you know. She can be very kinky if she wants to be."

I was close, and so was he. I wanted to cum, needed to, but he had to cum first. I released his cock from my mouth and said, "Do you want to fuck me now, daddy? Would you like to fuck my virgin ass? I'd let you, if you want to." I looked up at him while I stroked him slowly, feeling his long cock throbbing in my hand.

And I would have let him. I was so fucking horny that I would have done anything for him. Jim was a guy that I really admired in life, and up to this point we had been friends. I never imagined that he would do something like this but it was pretty hot to be with him like this.

He looked down, almost desperate to shoot his load. I let go of his cock and turned away from him and got on my hands and knees. I had never had anything in my ass, so I didn't know what I was doing, but I was pretty fucking sure it was going to hurt. And I didn't care. I wanted to make him cum, and I wanted to give him my body. I was doing this because I wanted to, not because he was blackmailing me. I wanted to please him in any way that I could.

I looked back over my shoulder, waiting for him to decide what to do. I didn't have long to wait, because he got down on the floor with me and was lining up behind me. I said, "Go slow, ok? Don't hurt me, please."

He looked at me in a very loving way and said, "I would never hurt you, Tom, you're a great kid. I'll be so gentle. Stop me if it hurts."

I nodded, and he spread my legs apart a little to make it easier. His cock was pretty wet from my spit, but I was still very nervous. He spit on his fingers and rubbed them on my hole. It felt very odd and yet very good. He slid a finger inside, and I gasped, surprised, but it didn't really hurt. He started working his finger in and out and I was really starting to enjoy that. He added another finger and I tried to relax so I could accommodate him. He was rubbing against my prostate (I didn't know that then, but I've learned some things since then), and I was feeling things I had never imagined.

"Fuck me, Jim. Don't make me wait! I want to feel you inside me."

He pulled his fingers out and I looked back to see him lining his cock up to my ass. I was worried and horny, all at the same time. I felt the head against me now, and I tried to relax, but it was a very unusual sensation. He kept pushing, a little bit at a time, and he kept asking me if I was ok. I said, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me!!"

And then the head popped in, and I nearly screamed. Oh fuck it hurt. I never imagined how much it would hurt. He started to pull out, and I stopped him. "I just need to catch my breath. I'm ok!"

He started working it in, a little bit at a time. Slowly, slowly he worked it in and the pain subsided. Once I got used to him, it felt great and I was ready. He seemed to know I was ok, because he grabbed my hips and started pumping away. Short and slow at first, but soon enough I was taking his whole thick cock and loving every inch of it.

He was pumping fast now. He had almost cum when I was sucking him, so he didn't need much time. I could actually feel him expanding and I started talking dirty to him. "Oh yeah, daddy, fill me up. Do you want mommy to watch us fuck? Would it turn you on to have her watch us? Or do you want to watch me fuck her? Oh fuck, daddy, I'm going to cum soon! Hurry!"

And he let out a roar and shoved his cock hard against me and I felt his cock throbbing as he filled me up. I never imagined how good it would feel to get fucked, but I would have done it again that night if I could. I was completely turned on and wanted to experience more.

When he finished, he pulled out his shrinking cock and I rolled over to watch him. He looked drained, and I felt like a stud right then. My cock was throbbing and so hard that it hurt. Without saying anything, he leaned down and took me in his mouth. I was shocked, but it only took seconds and I was painting his mouth with my biggest load ever.

He sat up and grinned. "And I didn't spill a drop."

I laughed, but then I got serious. "Jim. I..."

He shushed me and said, "Tom, I'm sorry. I never should have done this to you. Will you ever forgive me?"

I sat up and hugged him. "I'll forgive you tomorrow night if you're available."

He laughed. "I think I can make it."

whome712
whome712
369 Followers