Jim and Cheryl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get enough of them and from the sounds that Jan was making she was enjoying my ministrations as well. Cheryl never came just from tit play but Jan sure did. She had two groaning climaxes before I even started allowing my hand to wander south. But wander south it did and I slid right under the waist of both her skirt and panties. She was shaved and her little kitty felt wonderful.

Within minutes we were both laughing again as she unsnapped her skirt and together we slid both garments down her legs, over her knees and off her dainty feet. Jan was a dream come true in every way. I couldn't wait to slurp her juice directly from the fountain of delight. Not that I have a lot of experience in such things but Jan's taste was most definitely sweeter than Cheryl ever was.

Jan's love juice can best be described as true nectar. What flashed through my mind was perhaps all the pain and sorrow Cheryl caused me was worth it to bring me to this angel. I know that Jesus is the one who redeems us and saves us. But in some small way I believe that Jan was sent to me from above to help heal my sorrows and I am so grateful for her being part of my life.

The first time I entered her it was slow and loving for both of us. I truly felt that we were consummating an enduring love relationship even though this was our first time together. I knew in my heart of hearts that Jan and I were meant to be together from this day forward and on through eternity. We made gentle love for well over half an hour. Imagine how my heart swelled when she said: "Thank you Jim. I needed that more than you could ever know. This is the first time I've been with a man since my husband was killed three years ago."

The tears gently puddled in both of us again.

Normally two times a night is my absolute limit yet much to my surprise after dozing off for about a twenty-minutes, I felt my dong stiffening up again as Jan's luscious lips were bringing my cock back to life for a third go around. She was laughing again and oh how her laughter filled my heart with joy. She smiled down at me as she lifted one leg over my torso and said; "Now that I know we can make beautiful love together, let's see if we can fuck!"

And with that she dropped her full weight down on my engorged member and making her arm swirl above her head as if she were riding a bucking bronco she yelled out; 'Eeee Haw! Ride em Cowboy!"

And did she ever take the ride of her life. At least I know it was the ride of my life. I never came so hard and I was shocked that I was even able to function for a third time. I knew for certain that ours was going to be a full ride relationship with all the bells and whistles that two people could possibly muster.

As we laid in bed together drifting off to sleep in one another's arms Jan kissed me and said: "Now tomorrow at four o'clock, don't forget we still have an appointment in my office to lay out our next step as we secure your future."

I'm not sure how she could even think about work at a time like this but as she said it, she was smiling and kissing at my little nipples. I can't remember Cheryl ever doing that to me and I didn't even know that it would be erotic. But it was! I knew that this appointment and any subsequent appointments were going to have fun and loving blended with any work that needed to be done.

Drifting off to sleep I realized that something Cheryl had said in the audio CD was really true. All this time; well at least for the past four years, Cheryl had been faking her orgasms with me. I never suspected it before, but after what I just experienced with Jan, now I can see what a real orgasm looks and feels like. Jan was the genuine article and there is no way that I am ever going to be letting this precious lady get away from me.

With a grin on my face I fell asleep knowing that I was truly in love. Maybe even for the first time in my life. I thought I loved Cheryl and I even acted as if I loved her but what I was feeling at this moment was something much deeper and much richer than anything I have ever felt before. And in addition to the love, I can't remember ever in my life laughing so much in the midst of enjoying sex with a woman. Jan was tons of fun!

Jan was already asleep with her head nuzzled into my shoulder and one leg draped across mine in such a way that her wet pussy was resting on my hip. She may have brought a negligee in her satchel but it doesn't look like it's going to be worn anytime soon. I am indeed a very content man!

Normally I am awake before the alarm starts buzzing but the next morning we were both aroused from sleep by the incessant buzz of the alarm clock. It was a work day and both of us had morning appointments. I told Jan she could use the master bath and I would use the guest bath while I get the coffee brewing. She giggled and asked; "Wouldn't it save time and water for us to take our shower together?"

Gawd I love this woman! We were already naked as the day we were born so we hopped in the large walk in shower and got right to business soaping and shampooing each other until every part of our bodies were slippery with suds. Then to my surprise she wrapped her arms tightly around me and started wiggling her body all over mine. She said she always wanted to try that but her husband wouldn't even get in the shower with her much less would he consider them washing one another. I slapped her butt and said; "Anytime you want to rub your sexy body over mine, you have my full permission. But now it's time for us to get ready for work."

Getting out of the shower we dried each other's body and rather than using the guest bath we each settled into our morning routine in the master bath that had double vanities. Already we were acting like a married couple and I loved it. I remember thinking how wonderful it would be to act like this for the rest of our lives.

Fortunately, I had purchased a bag of Danish breakfast rolls the day before. We enjoyed our coffee and Danish along with some fresh fruit as we smiled and talked over the breakfast table in the kitchen. I realized that I wasn't falling in love, I was already there. Hook, line and sinker! This woman had me and there is no way I wanted to get off her line. I chuckled as I was thinking; "Reel me in baby, just reel me in."

Jan grabbed her satchel and I told her I could either drop her off at her apartment or at her office, either way was good with me. She said she had everything she needed for her work day so I could just take her to her office which of course was just one block from my office. She said I could take her home after our 4:00 appointment. "And dinner" I added.

She flashed her brilliant smile and said, "Of course honey ... dinner out, and then dessert at my place."

I really did have lots to do at the office that Wednesday. It was apparent that I had let a few things slide a bit in the days leading up to the divorce court date. That was a good thing because if I had time to think about last night I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten a single thing accomplished in the way of work.

During lunch, I got a call from my dad asking if the kids could stay with them through the weekend. They had all been having a great time and were working on a project for grandma but it would take another couple of evenings to finish. I told him it would be fine and asked if they needed any other clothes from the house. He assured me that if they did, he would run them by after school to pick up whatever was needed.

Three-thirty arrived quickly and I started packing things up for the day before slipping out the door at 3:50 for the short walk to the offices of Milliken, Thompson and Shane. By now I was a familiar face around the offices so when the receptionist saw me enter she just smiled at me and nodded toward the hallway leading to the inner offices. There were four private offices on the outside wall of the building so each partner had a beautiful view of the city as did the large paralegal office that housed six team members.

There was a large and tastefully decorated employee lounge at the end of the hallway complete with a mini-kitchen. That room also had a nice view but was facing North whereas the partner and staff offices were facing East. The offices and rooms on the inside of the hallway housed two consultation rooms, a law library, a large glassed-in conference room and of course the two restrooms. There was a storage room at the far end of the hall next to the employee lounge. All in all, it was a very first class set up. Jan's door was open so I popped my head in saying "Hi beautiful."

Her smile was instantaneous as she stood and walked toward me. I swung the door closed and even before we could hear it click shut our lips were locked in a loving embrace.

After about three minutes of tongue wrestling, Jan broke our kiss and backed up saying; "We have work to do, please have a seat."

Each partners' office was large enough to support a full size wooden desk with two side chairs, a leather couch and matching recliner. There was a mini-bar complete with fridge and wet bar sink, a small walnut work table with four chairs rounded out the furnishings. Behind the desk was a door leading to a private bath that even included a floor to ceiling tiled shower and a small clothes closet.

Jan sat down at the work table and I sat opposite her. On the table were three separate files filled with legal papers. With her hands folded before her she said, "The first thing we need to do is to decide the amounts we are going to ask for in these law suits. Keep in mind that the likelihood of receiving the full amount is very small but this is our starting point."

I was a bit confused and I guess it showed on my face so I asked, "But I thought the divorce was final and we already received a judgment in our favor." Jan smiled and said, "Honey, that was just the first step. What comes next will set you up for life!" One at a time she picked up the file folders.

"This first case is against Simpson Technologies where we are filing a sexual harassment lawsuit since your wife, er, make that your ex-wife was clearly pushed into providing sexual favors with customers as part of her job expectations. Most often those sexual encounters even took place on Simpson Technologies property and with the full knowledge and under the direction of Ted Grantham who was Cheryl's immediate supervisor."

Jan let me look over the file and then continued. "We have clear and irrefutable video evidence that Simpson Technologies was fully culpable. I suggest that we file this lawsuit in the amount of twenty million dollars due to the severity and the duration of the egregious sexual activity."

"Twenty million dollars! Are you crazy? Old man Simpson will never go for that!"

"Look Jim, I've reviewed their complete corporate structure, their insurance coverage and Mr. Simpson's net worth. Believe me twenty million is a reasonable amount to request but our goal is that we will settle out of court for closer to half that amount."

"But Jan," I pled, "How can I file sexual harassment when the harassment was against Cheryl and not me? Not only that but Cheryl isn't even my wife anymore."

Jan pointed out that indeed the sexual harassment was against me just as much as it was against Cheryl and the fact that she is no longer my wife even plays further into the case since the sexual harassment resulted in totally and irrefutably destroying our marriage. "Not only that Jim, but we have video proof that this harassment often included making disparaging comments about you personally which even adds further to the impact of this egregious behavior. So, what do you think, can we start out at twenty million?"

What could I say except, "Sure, I guess so. I'm going to follow your advice on this one."

"Come on Jim, you're a corporate attorney. You know the ropes. What would you advise Barnstrow Incorporated if someone came to them with the kind of evidence we have against Ted Grantham and Simpson Technologies?"

I nodded and replied, "You're right Jan, first we would fire Grantham's ass and make sure he never worked another day in our industry and then we would settle out of court just as quickly as possible."

Jan grinned and said, "We can include a clause demanding that Ted Grantham be terminated."

"I don't think there is any doubt that old man Simpson is going to fire Ted's ass but just to make sure let's go ahead and include that clause anyway."

"OK, now we're making progress". She scribbled some quick notes on a legal pad and inserted the page into the file folder.

The second file she picked up was titled "Theodore Grantham". Opening the folder, she said, "Next we are filing an alienation of affection lawsuit and an adultery lawsuit followed by a sexual assault lawsuit against Ted Grantham personally. Now this one will likely net us only a few hundred thousand dollars but there is no doubt that we will win a judgment against him. I've already researched his personal finances and he does have liquid assets available in the neighborhood of three hundred thousand dollars as well as approximately $140,000 equity in their family home. He has multiple retirement accounts worth close to a million dollars. In addition, they have free and clear title to a lake front cabin he inherited from a wealthy uncle two years ago."

My ears perked up and I said, "Really, a lake front cabin? I've always dreamed of having a lake front cabin. Is it nice?"

Jan smiled and said; "It really is nice. It's a four bedroom, six-bathroom log cabin with an additional sleeping loft with four bunk beds so all together it can sleep sixteen people. Each bedroom as well as the loft has its own on suite bath as well as a full bath on the ground floor for guests."

I could tell that Jan was impressed with the cabin description as she went on. "The main living floor is huge and open plan with a newly remodeled kitchen and an enormous deck overlooking the lake. Downstairs there is a walk out basement that is set up as a game room and party area with full bar set up, pool table, ping pong table, shuffleboard and ¾ bath."

"Wow, have you seen this place in person?"

"No, but we were able to get the plans, photos and description from the local title company."

Thinking out loud I commented, "I wonder if Ted and his family have used it very often?"

Jan said her investigators had looked into that as well. And in the two years the Grantham's have owned it they have never visited it because they rent it out as a vacation rental. There is a management company that handles the rentals and they just send Ted the monthly checks.

Jan went on, "My thought is that we sue Ted for five million dollars and will most likely settle for something closer to one million. Even that may have to be paid over a period of several years in monthly installments. At least whatever we get from Ted will more than cover my legal fees and give you something extra just so you will feel you've gotten your pound of flesh out of the jerk."

I responded, "I have another idea. Let me run it by you and see what you think. ... You know that I hate Ted Grantham for what he has done to my family, but he has a wife and kids too. For their sakes, I want to leave him with enough so his wife can also sue his ass for divorce and have something to gain out of it all. Let's settle for one hundred thousand cash plus full clear title to the cabin. Would that work?"

Jan excitedly said, "Without a doubt! I can assure you that whoever his lawyer is will jump at the chance of that settlement rather than go to trial facing a potential five-million-dollar lawsuit."

"OK. Let's do it and then lets also make sure that Ted's wife has all the legal help she needs to get every last dime out of his sorry ass hole."

"That sounds good to me." Jan replied, "And I will go so far as represent her at no cost just because I owe her big time."

I was a bit shocked. "Why do you owe her anything? Do you know her?"

"No, but I owe her for putting up with a husband like Ted that would drive Cheryl's ex into my arms."

I laughed at that and stood to give Jan a hug and a kiss saying; "So, do you like the idea of spending time at a lake? We can get a ski boat and wake boards for the kids."

She just smiled saying "I'm with you baby" as she picked up the final file folder.

The final folder was titled 'Nasty Wives'. As she opened the folder she said; "This is the one I am really looking forward to going after. It's my hope that you will turn me loose to do whatever I want with the web-site itself, the developers of the web-site and the principle owners of this site."

With a gleam in my eye I responded, "Have at it counselor, do your best at nailing the bastards."

These are guys who prey on weak and often ignorant women to line their pockets by posting and selling ill-gotten video's. As she laid out the papers on the work table she explained that the first documents demanded proof of signed and notarized releases from both Cheryl and Ted since he also was in every video. "If they can't produce the authenticated release forms, which I'm positive they can't, I plan to sue them for invasion of privacy, alienation of affection, fraud, possession of stolen property, selling stolen property and sexual assault.

I already have their complete financials and know every dime they ever made, not only from Cheryl's videos but also every video and advertising dollar they ever generated. I can tell you Jim, it is in the multiplied millions of dollars. They have made nearly two million dollars on Cheryl's videos alone. The good news is that we are going to get all of it and a whole lot more."

I was thinking that the good news of us getting more that two million dollars from them was pretty good but I asked. "If that's the good news. What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that total means that over one hundred thousand copies of Cheryl's videos have already been downloaded out there in cyberspace. It will be impossible to retrieve them. Cheryl is going to have to live with that for the rest of her life.

Undoubtedly at some point people who know her and who know your family will see one of more of the videos and eventually your children are likely to see them as well. You need to talk to her sometime about how the two of you as parents intend to handle this embarrassment. And also you need to determine how you are going to break the news to your kids. It's better they know in advance than finding out by having one of their friends show one of the videos to them."

Her comment stunned me but she was right. Despite everything Cheryl has done to destroy our marriage and me personally, we are still parents. Gathering my thoughts, I asked; "So, do you have an idea of how much you are going to sue these sleaze balls for?"

With a smile on her lips she asked; "Are you ready for this?" I nodded. "We're going to hit them for one hundred million dollars and if it goes to trial with a jury I'm fairly certain we would be awarded close to the full amount. The 'Nasty Wives' website people will know that as well as soon as they see our evidence. We will settle out of court with them and will agree not press charges against them for cash settlement of thirty million dollars."

"THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS!" I nearly yelled, "Do you think that is even possible?"

Jan responded, "I am absolutely confident that they will not only settle for $30,000,000 but they will fall all over themselves provided we agree not to press charges against them."

"But" I said, "Their real crime is against Cheryl not me, how can I collect from them?"

Jan answered my question, "Well, that's the beauty of it all. Their crime was against you as a married couple and under the law, an attack on one party is an attack on both. Also, while it is true we will not press charges you can be sure that the attorney general in their state will shut down the web-site and this whole episode will most assuredly open them up to a full IRS audit of their finances. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the principle owners of "Nasty Wives" end up in federal prison for a minimum of ten to twenty years each.