Jim and Cheryl Ch. 04

Story Info
Cheryl discovers her outlandish actions have consequences.
8k words
4.49
97.9k
75

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Consequences

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is the fourth of five chapters in the sad story of Jim and Cheryl. It's longer than the rest but it has a lot of loose ends to tie up. I hope you have enjoyed the story. It is of course fully fictional and in places a bit outlandish but after all, this is Literotica. Right?

********************

Apparently the first thing Cheryl did was contact Ted Grantham to tell him what I had done and how I had gone about it. He fed her some line of crap that I could never get away with it and if she would follow his advice she would be able to take me to the cleaners in a divorce proceeding. At some point, she asked him about the porn website. Again he fed her another bunch of lies saying that he had no idea what she was talking about.

I hadn't bothered to tell her that my attorney and her team had already tracked the money back to none other than Ted Grantham. Not only that, but all correspondence and payments went through his Simpson Technologies office. A point of fact that was going to make me a very wealthy man.

On Sunday, I explained to Mark and Lynn that their mother and I had separated and were going to be getting a divorce. I expected a lot of theatrics but interestingly enough, there were only a couple questions about where they were going to live and what I was going to do next. The more we talked, it came out that both of them knew their mom must have been having an affair of some sort.

It seems that the two youngsters had been comparing notes and talking about it over the past couple of years. They pieced together multiple damaging phone conversations that they had overheard. At first, they assumed that I must have been aware of her cheating and just wasn't doing anything about it for their sakes. They assumed I knew since it was so obvious to them. They both begged that they be able to stay with me no matter what happened.

That following week, Cheryl left nearly fifty voicemail messages on my cell phone and she filled up the tape on our home phone answering machine with more messages. I didn't bother listening to any of them and ultimately unplugged the answering machine. Since each of the kids had their own cell phone we decided to get rid of the land line altogether. That will save a few bucks each month and we won't be bothered by that incessant ringing at dinner time by telemarketers ... or by Cheryl.

My secretary at work already knew that I didn't want to be disturbed with calls from Cheryl. Additionally, corporate security had been notified that Cheryl Iverson was not to be permitted on the premises for any reason before, during or after business hours. I found out through the kids that she was staying with her parents for the time being.

Unable to contact me any other way, about ten days after the confrontation I received a hand-written letter in the mail from Cheryl. At first I was going to just throw it away unread. But then, I thought since she went to the trouble of writing, I should at least see what she had to say. It was actually a pretty good letter and rather than trying to tell you what it said I've decided to just copy it for you so you can read it yourself.

*****************

Dearest Jim,

I don't really know what to say about all this mess except that I am extremely sorry for the hurt and heartache that I've caused you. As you know, my actions over the past four years are completely out of character for me and so radically in opposition to everything I have ever believed in.

I don't really know what happened to make me do those horrible things. You were right though; I was neither drugged nor forced into this horrible lifestyle. I did it of my own free will even though the very first time anything like this happened was after a business lunch with Ted and a customer where I had consumed four alcoholic drinks. As you know, that is way past my limit. So, that first time I was drunk but I still did what I did and there is no excuse.

After I left our home on Saturday I went to my parents' house and without going into detail I explained to them that I had cheated on you and it looked like we would be getting a divorce. Needless to say, they were very upset and angry with me for messing up such a wonderful marriage.

Up to now they sort of assumed it was a onetime thing and not something that I had been doing regularly for the past four years. I will tell them the truth eventually but not right now. Later that night in my old bedroom I opened the website you told me about and was shocked at what I saw. Oh Jim, I am so sorry you had to see things like that. I am so ashamed and now I know why you aren't interested in talking to me or even considering working things out. I accept your decision.

Monday morning, I stormed into Ted's office and confronted him about the porn site. He denied it of course but I turned in my resignation effective immediately. I left Simpson Technologies and haven't been back. I've started going to a little church across town where nobody knows me and have met with the pastor twice for counseling. I know that I'm going to need some help getting through this crisis of my own creation.

Know that I will always love you even though my actions haven't shown that.

Love,

Cheryl

******************

Like I say, all things considered the letter was good but her next step brought a mixed signal. Cheryl hired some young hot shot attorney that Ted Grantham had recommended. She didn't fight the divorce but she was filing for spousal support for life, full custody of the children along with a sizable monthly child support payment. In addition, she was demanding half of my retirement accounts and sole ownership of the house as well as the duplex rental property that we owned about two miles from our house.

I was concerned when Jan showed the papers to me but when I looked up after reading them she just laughed out loud and said: "This is going to be so much fun! I just love ripping these young upstart lawyers to shreds. Don't worry about any of this, she will get none of it."

Then she went on to ask again; "Jim, we do need to decide what we want in the way of custody. You know that I can get full custody for you if you want. Are you sure you still want joint custody?"

"Here's the deal Jan, I know that deep down Cheryl is a good mom and in spite of the way she has treated me and our marriage, I know she loves our kids. Is there a way we can give her joint custody where the kids are with me every even numbered month and with Cheryl every odd numbered month? I still want to keep the kids in their same school district so she will have to live in the district. And furthermore, if she ever moves out of town or out of state the kids stay with me?"

With deep admiration in her eyes Jan replied; "Sure Jim, I can write that up. Just know that with all the video and audio evidence we have I am certain that the judge will approve whatever we submit without prejudice.

Having never gone to court for a divorce proceeding I wasn't sure what to expect. Even though I am a corporate lawyer, very little of what I do ever even shows up in a courtroom. The only limited courtroom experience I had were with jury trials for fraud, embezzlement or tax evasion. Then occasionally, I would be involved in a probate hearing but this whole divorce stuff was new to me.

On trial day, it turned out to be just Cheryl and her young attorney on one side of a table. The judge sitting at the head of the table and then Jan and me across from Cheryl and her attorney. Just the five of us in the anti-chamber of the courtroom.

The judge looked at Cheryl and shook his head saying; "It pains me Mrs. Iverson to say that I watched portions of the video submitted by the plaintiff in this case. I also just finished listening to the audio lifted from another video in which you declared your intentions; as you put it; of 'dumping' your husband. You also stated that your only interest in the children of this union was the fact that they could be used to garner sizable child support payments from Mr. Iverson. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Cheryl's young upstart attorney jumped in saying that he and his client were not aware of any audio tape lifted from a video. He went on to protest such an unauthorized recording to be used in the divorce proceedings. The judge said: "Well the whole dialog takes only about thirty seconds so let's just listen to it together shall we?"

With that he played the CD that was still loaded in the portable player in front of him. Both Cheryl and her attorney were noticeably stunned when they heard what was on the CD.

The judge turned to Jan and myself asking: "I assume you can provide the complete video that this conversation was taken from, can't you?"

Jan responded; "Absolutely your honor. Not only can we provide a video copy but this entire video is posted on this web site which is in the public domain."

With that Jan slid a typewritten sheet of paper across to the judge and another copy to Chery's attorney. In the center and in bold letters was the web site address for the "Nasty Wives" porn site. The paper also included detailed instructions on how to access the video in question as well as all nineteen videos of Cheryl that were posted there.

Cheryl's attorney again spoke up protesting: "Your honor, my client was not aware that any videos with her depiction exist on the web. We object to anything from such a source being used against her without our first validating the material!"

I was somewhat surprised at the judge's response when he said; "Oh go soak your head young man, your client has been caught red handed and she should certainly be red faced as well as red handed!"

"This court finds in favor of the plaintiff. The petition for divorce will be immediately granted. The defendant will be entitled one half of the joint checking and savings accounts. She will retain sole ownership of the automobile that she currently drives."

"The plaintiff will retain sole ownership of the family dwelling as well as the vehicle that he currently drives."

Both Jan and I were surprised at the quick decision but the judge wasn't finished. "In addition, the defendant will retain sole ownership of the duplex located at 424 Oxbow Street. The family home carries a mortgage with the equity being approximately equal to the value of the duplex which is owned free and clear so I view this property exchange as a wash."

"I am denying the defendant's request for spousal support and in lieu of said support she will be able to live in one side of the duplex and the rental income from the other side will be all the support she is entitled to. Further I am refusing the defendants request for full custody and am granting joint custody as outlined in the plaintiff's proposal complete with the condition that Mrs. Iverson reside in the children's current school district. Furtermore, I am informed that the duplex qualifies with that stipulation."

He still wasn't done. "For the record, in light of the defendants' egregious behavior over an extended period of time she will not be entitled to any further claim on the family assets including any future or current retirement accounts. If in the future, the former Mrs. Iverson seeks to rescind or altar any portion of this decree, she will at that time surrender her ownership of the duplex to Mr. Iverson and will be expected to pay the plaintiff the sum total of any liquid assets she acquired as a result of this decree."

We were all stunned as he finished his tirade. "In other words, any attempt to gain anything other than what has been decreed will result in the former Mrs. Iverson forfeiting everything with 100% of all assets being awarded to the plaintiff. Is that understood?"

Cheryl's attorney physically jumped out of his chair and shouted: "We understand perfectly but we protest in the strongest of terms!"

The judge quietly looked at Cheryl and then to my attorney Jan and said; "If this statement made by your attorney is speaking on your behalf, then I will simply award 100% of all assets to Mr. Iverson effective immediately. In so doing, you will walk away from here with nothing and Mr. Iverson will have all assets plus full custody of the children. Is that what you want?"

Cheryl's attorney sat down with an ashen face genuinely at a loss of what to say. Cheryl spoke up saying; "We accept the decree as formerly stated by you your honor."

The judge slid papers to both Cheryl and I to sign. The rest was anti-climactic and almost surreal. The judge signed the documents, then he stamped them with his official seal and that was it. He stood up and said: "Thank you for coming in today. Case closed."

With that he shook hands with Jan and I but did not extend his hand to either Cheryl or her attorney. He left through a rear door into the hallway that led to his office. As he left, both attorneys folded up their files and we all left the room.

In the hallway of the courthouse Cheryl turned to me and asked: "Jim, can we talk?"

I looked her in the eye and simply said; "No."

Jan reached into her purse and pulled out one of her cards and handed it to Cheryl. "If you have any questions about the divorce or if you wish to relay information to my client, you can contact me and I will deliver your message to him. This being an even numbered month the children will reside with my client. The last week of this month we will contact you to make arrangements for the children to be transferred to your dwelling for the following month."

We both turned our backs to Cheryl and her attorney and left the courthouse. Once outside the building, I walked Jan to her car. I was holding the door for her and again caught a good glimpse of her upper legs while asking, "How about dinner and dancing tonight?"

She flashed her brilliant smile and said: "I'd love to, pick me up at seven."

That night was a night to remember in oh so many ways. The kids had again been spending the last two nights at the grandparents since I wasn't sure what to expect with the whole court case. So, for that reason, I had the house to myself until tomorrow night.

Right at seven I was at the front door of Jan's high end apartment building. She was waiting for me and had a small satchel in her right hand. My heart sank because it looked like she was planning on this being a working date which is not what I had in mind. I jumped out of the car to help her in. She handed the satchel to me and asked me to put it in the trunk which of course I did. When I got in and was fastening my seat belt I asked; "Why did you bring your work with you? I was hoping we would just enjoy a fun evening?"

She replied; "What makes you think that overnight bag contains work? Doncha know that a girl needs some sexy lingerie and a few other things if she is planning to spend the night somewhere?"

"Woah baby!" I shouted, "Lets grab some dinner, I think we're going to need all the energy we can muster!" We were both laughing as I pulled away from the curb.

Dinner and dancing were fun and even exhilarating for both of us but all evening long there was a defined sexual tension between us. I was anxious to take Jan home with me and I'm certain she was just as excited but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why. I mean, I'm a nice enough guy but Jan is a dynamite certifiable hottie in every sense of the word. I was thinking, "Why in the world is she excited to be with me?"

But excited she was, because as soon as we walked in the door of my house she fell to her knees right in the entry hall. She ripped at my belt and zipper until my pants and boxers were puddled around my ankles. My cock was already erect as she was licking and kissing it from tip to base. Top, bottom and both sides. On her fourth pass, she planted a lingering kiss directly on the head and with her tongue she licked at the hole gathering any precum that was squeezing forth. Then her incredible lips opened and she slid her luscious mouth around my cock, lower and lower and lower until her nose was resting on my pubes.

Now, I have to confess that over the years, Cheryl had developed into quite a cock sucker. Of course, now I knew that most of her training was with men other than her husband. But even with all her experience, I have never experienced anything so exciting and stimulating as watching and feeling Janice Thompson, attorney at law give me the most erotic blow job the world has ever known!

I didn't want to climax because I wanted this experience to last for hours on end but my gawd, I was so excited I couldn't help myself. Within about three minutes I was tapping Jan on the shoulder warning her that the volcano was about to blow. With a twinkle in her eyes she pulled my cock from her mouth for an instant and smilingly said; "Let er rip lover."

Lover? Did she just call me her lover? But I didn't have time to think much about that before I felt the contents of my long dormant balls erupt into her beautiful mouth. As I was finishing, Jan was swallowing and licking all the fluid from my cock and balls. Then she leaned back on her heels, looked up at me and said; "I know from watching way too many of Cheryl's videos that I am up against a professional when it comes to pleasing a man. But I do hope you will still find me a least somewhat enjoyable."

I told her; "You're right Jan, Cheryl is a first-rate professional whore and she did deliver some powerful sex. But what you just did for me far exceeded anything, and I mean anything, that Cheryl ever did for me."

Jan actually had a tear drop run down her cheek as she looked up at me saying; "That's because what I just did for you was done from a heart full of love."

Immediately I reached down and helping her up we embraced in the most loving embrace I have ever felt. We were both crying and I'm not even sure why. None the less, the tears just flowed naturally. It was as if some pent up emotional dam had just burst in both of us.

The embrace felt like it lasted for an hour but was probably more like five minutes. We hugged and occasionally kissed. All the while I was carefully stepping out of my shoes and pants that were rumpled around my feet. Then, placing my fingers under her chin, I lifted her face to mine and we French kissed for the first time and ooh la la! The sparks flew!

I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom grateful that I have always been the kind of guy that makes his bed everyday as soon as I get up, rain or shine. The bedroom looked neat and tidy as I carried the woman I was falling head over heels in love with to my bed. Gently I laid her down as I flowed right in beside her. My fingers quickly made their way to the buttons of Jan's beautiful steel blue satin blouse.

One by one, I was able to undo the buttons without too much fumbling. With each button, I would plant another kiss on the newly revealed object of my infatuation. Finally, her top was opened completely revealing a powder blue lacy bra covering what I later discovered were 34B breasts.

Jan sat up. She removed her top and then reaching around her back she unfastened the bra and wriggled out of it. To be sure, Cheryl's breasts were much larger. But Jan's were absolute perfection. Seriously, even in men's magazines I have never seen tits so perfect as what were now before me. So stunned was I, that I just stared at her until she asked; "Are you OK cowboy, I know you're accustomed to something bigger and I hope I don't look too much like a boy?"

I shook my head quickly and said; "Sorry Jan, but those are incredible! I've never seen anything so beautiful or alluring as what I'm looking at right now!"

She laughed and helped me get out of my shirt while I took off my socks. Now we were both laughing as she fell back down on the bed and my face buried itself between her amazing tits. I was in absolute heaven as I kissed and licked and nibbled and tugged. Her nipples were not huge but were about the size of a large pea set in a clearly defined areola that was nearly as big around as a fifty-cent piece.