All Comments on 'Jim and Edie Again Ch. 01-03'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Intlguy2Intlguy2almost 3 years ago

Excellent. Eager to read the next version

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You said earlier in the story that she had not had sex sense her husband death. Now you portrayed her as having some sort of relationship with this couple. Just not good writing and the man should just go his separate way. I was into story until the revaluation of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for this, I have read all your other postings and am looking forward to this one.

SWT3SWT3almost 3 years ago

I am hooked. Love the ending of this section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Better to walk away sooner than continue to be betrayed, then cast aside when she decides on or choses something better ... which she can easily do.

Joe37211Joe37211almost 3 years ago

I liked the first two chapters as well as, or better than, the third. Well done.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

Edie mentioned that she still had one secret. She said she would not come back to them with out Jim. So Edie has some swinging history and probably some bi sexual experience, I bet she will share her secret with Jim soon so no betrayal.

virusmanvirusmanalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story about two nice mature people falling madly in love and enjoying great sex with the promise of a fully liberated sexual lifestyle on the horizon where the pursuit of the summits of orgasmic joy is not an alternative to true love making but a glorious extra benefit.

mrotismrotisalmost 3 years ago

Where do I find an Eddie for myself? Seriously, I think this is the first of your stories that I have read and found it compelling. I wasn’t bothered that it took many thousands of words before the first bit of sex and that it was discretely written at that. I am eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written. Most enjoyable story I have read in 2021

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

A little lost. Both have not been with anyone since their partners died several years ago but now she’s flirting like a lost lover. I guess keeping reading to see how it makes sense. Enjoyed first part though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""I don't even know this Edie person. What will I say to her? What if she ... I don't know ... expects something to happen? Does she even have a brain in her head?"

Man, this author does not even know how to write a realist sounding dialogue much less a story; really, this is how people talk about a woman he is about to meet? A simple statement like this will do: "Well, what is she like? Is she smart?" etc. This author, and he does not deserve the title, has no contact with reality. So he makes up dialogues that have no affinity to reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES