Jim and Edie Again Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny, David, and Jean left to return to Chicago two days later.

* * * * *

I had a message on my cellphone that had been left early in the evening while we'd gone to Hank and Rita's for one of our sex parties. I played it back for Edie. 'Hi Dad, this is Josh. Amy and I had dinner with Carolyn and Matt last night, and we realized we haven't seen or even heard from you in over three months. We have decided we want to see our august father. Today we each arranged to leave your grandchildren with the other grandparents, but we adults would like to come down for a long weekend next week. Can you get back to me and let us know if that's all right?" He rambled on for another minute and then ended the call.

Edie smiled, "That's nice. Phone lines work in both directions, I think; so, don't take on a guilt trip. Do they know about me?"

I laughed, "You're the reason they haven't heard from me for over three months. No, they don't know about you, any more than Penny knew about me before she got here."

"Well, you wooed my daughter ... maybe I can do the same with your son." She giggled at the thought.

"I'm not sure Amy would be ready to give up on exclusivity and monogamy. I think that was a fundamental part of their marriage contract."

I replied to Josh and urged the visit. I mentioned that we had one or two social events, but we'd mostly be available. If Bruce and Hank's families wanted some 'social' time, I was sure that Edie and I didn't want to miss it. This time, I made sure that they all knew not to drop by and create an embarrassing moment.

Edie asked about how much she could tease them. I thought about it for a while, and told her that I ultimately wanted my kids to know how I lived and if that included my hot girlfriend trolling for man meat, then that was fine. I told her to play it by ear after she'd met them.

I met their flight from Washington the following Friday evening right at our normal dinner time. I'd suggested that Josh have everyone wait until he was with 'Us' to eat, and that 'We'd' take them to dinner in town. I used the plural pronoun twice, but he missed the cues.

I was curbside at the airport. We loaded up the back of my SUV as we all hugged and greeted on the terminal sidewalk. I then drove us downtown to a pricy restaurant namedEloquence. Edie was at the table alone going over something on her cellphone when the five of us walked in. She stood and beamed at our arrival. I, of course, got a romantic kiss, and then I did introductions.

Josh and Carolyn, my children, were speechless. They couldn't muster the wherewithal to ask about Edie. Moreover, it was obvious that she was dressed to the nines, and looking like the fashion and photography model she still was in my book. I'd seen her strike other people speechless, now including my own kids?

Amy and Matt, their spouses, weren't so impacted by the demonstration of my romantic status since we only had the 'in-law' relationship. Amy commented, "Quite a kiss, are we to imply anything by it?" She was cute the way she'd said it. Her eyes dancing with mischief.

Edie simply grinned, squeezed my arm to her breast, and said, "Yes, we're an event."

I beamed and nodded. Matt asked, "Known each other long?"

"Coming up on five months, and life only gets better and better."

Edie and I held hands as we ordered dinner. My kids, Josh and Carolyn, finally got their sea legs and were able to engage in conversation rather than just stare at Edie. Neither of them asked the important questions I was sure they were dying to ask. We figured we'd give them an opportunity when we got to my house. Edie and I kept winking at each other as each opportunity to ask a logical question passed by.

After dinner, we drove in two cars to my home. We'd cleaned and loaded up with food, so we were prepared for visitors at my abode. I sorted out which rooms people would be assigned. I had two guest rooms with ensuite baths, so was well-equipped for the two couples. Edie suggested we get in our sleeping garb, and then meet for a night cap on our patio.

I had never really seen Edie in 'night garb'. We slept in the nude, and usually made love going to bed, often in the middle of the night, and frequently getting up in the morning. I wondered what she had planned. None of the adult children or their spouses complained about a nightcap in PJs. I did mention to Matt and Josh that I'd just be wearing athletic shorts and not pajamas or anything more elaborate.

I was opening a bottle of wine on the patio when Carolyn appeared in a demure and long nightshirt that hid everything that she wanted hidden. She rushed up to me, "Dad, are you and this Edie really serious?"

I smiled, "About as serious as a heart attack. We love each other very much."

"Are you doing anything together?" -- a question I thought most inappropriate to ask, so I decided to have some fun with it.

"If you mean having sex, the answer is not only 'Yes' but 'Fuck yes'. We make love at least four or five times a day. It turns out we both have very active libidos and a desire to mate frequently with the people we love. I still have a lot of ... stamina." I laid the foundation for a later discussion.

"Are you thinking of getting married?"

I teased, "Worried about your inheritance?"

Carolyn got all huffy. "No, I'm concerned about you making a commitment at your age that you might regret in a few months."

"Well, the subject hasn't really come up. I don't think either of us are interested in monogamy and the strictures that a traditional marriage would impose. She has a very pretty adult daughter who I've met. She wasn't concerned, so I don't think you should be either. As for me making ill-informed decisions at my advanced age, I don't think that sixty is particularly old and I've been making major decisions the rest of my life without your involvement just fine -- right up to meeting you at the airport."

My huffy attitude got to her. She apologized. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried and don't want to see you get your heart broken."

"Neither of us were looking for companionship or even dating. We were brought together by mutual friends, and the result was like tossing a lit match into a pool of gasoline. We couldn't get enough of each other fast enough. We are not into long courtships at this age, so we just decided to move in together and become a couple. Everything else has followed."

Josh arrived and had a short, whispered conversation with his sister. He did look like the hunky guy he'd become in high school and maintained through college and his twenties.

I explained about Edie's house and how we split our time between the homes. Matt had rushed out and joined in my revelations. He wasn't as concerned as Carolyn, but was very interested. If he'd met a woman as gorgeous as Edie, I'd be very interested, too. He barely took his eyes off her over dinner; he was enthralled by her.

Amy followed Matt out of the house, and I got us all wine. Edie then made her entrance. Everyone's eyeteeth dropped out as my sexy girlfriend arrived. I got another kiss as she requested a glass of Chardonnay with her sexy arm around my shoulders with fingers stroking the nape of my neck.

Edie wore a lacy satin light blue miniature robe that came to about two inches below her pussy. Although no one could see, I was sure she was commando. The robe folded over in front and tied in a large bow with a matching belt. Lots of cleavage showed and she was obviously not wearing anything under the robe. A slit on each side of the robe went up to her waist and proved my supposition about her being commando; all that showed was beautiful skin.

Edie talked about our 'sexy midnight swims' in pools. She pointed to the outdoor shower. "If anybody wants to go in, please do. Skinny-dipping is preferred. Rinse off the chlorine afterward, and there are towels in that cabinet." She pointed to where we kept the pool towels.

As Edie talked, she gestured a lot. When her arm was raised, her little silk robe also rose up her body, right to where I was sure her long sexy legs joined. Since everyone was standing, no one got flashed, but there was only about a millimeter to go before she'd reveal something really exciting. On the other hand, upstairs as she gestured her breasts shimmied in a most interesting manner, almost but not quite revealing her areola and nipple on one or the other breast. Josh and Matt were captivated and almost drooling, and for that matter so were Amy and Carolyn.

Ultimately, we sat and talked. Edie knew how the manage her legs and the robe, to be 'almost' flashing. She had very pretty and shapely legs. Most of them showed up to her hip. I sat with her nestled under one arm, stroking her open chest and the robe in a desultory way. I didn't set out to stroke her breast, it just occasionally moved under my fingers so I kept doing what I was doing.

When we finally went in the house from my pool patio, Josh and Matt were both drooling, and I suspected Amy and Carolyn were horny. I locked up the house and joined Edie in bed. She was naked and held her arms up to me. "Come and make love, Jim."

I speculated as I crawled into bed beside her, "I bet someone is going to be unusually loud when she has her orgasms. It's just a premonition I have."

She grinned and soon I ate her into a hat trick -- three orgasms fairly close together. I was laughing about my kids hearing. It was the folks still at the restaurant downtown about four miles away I worried about.

The other noteworthy feature of the evening was how my headboard happened to thunk against the bedroom wall while we made love.