Jim and Edie Again Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my arms up and she rushed into them and we hugged. I did manage to kiss her.

Carolyn said, "We were naughty last night."

"By whose standards? Were they yours, or standards that someone gave you or that you thought were implied that you should live by?"

She hugged me and said, "You're right, or course."

"Just so you're not in doubt, let me tell you what I thought. The small part of your evening that Edie and I got to sample I thought was fabulous. I loved holding your sexy naked body against me. If we never do anything further, that's your decision, but I will remember last night in favorable and arousing terms for the rest of my life. I also hope you'll think likewise about what happened."

She nodded, "I do ... I will."

I got another kiss from her, much hotter than her first a moment earlier.

We talked about breakfast and came up blank about any plans for the day except to maybe go to the beach. I reminded her that it was their last full day before they flew home. She said that wouldn't change anything.

Edie showed up naked and looking a little groggy. She smelled and tasted of toothpaste when I kissed her. She just sat down beside Carolyn and didn't say anything, but she did kiss her. I started on some scrambled eggs and bacon for the crowd, and soon the others appeared, drawn in by the aromas.

Amy visually checked to see whether anybody had their nose out of joint about what happened the previous night. No one did. Moreover, Edie's nudity inspired her, so she shed her bikini bra immediately. Josh was obviously turned on by his wife's partial nudity and by Edie's sexy and exposed body; not that I wasn't as well. Matt appeared, and just sat. He muttered, "Coffee."

The high-test coffee helped awaken the crowd. I guessed that no one really slept when they first went to bed. When Edie and I passed their room, we could still hear Matt and Carolyn going at it.

Eventually, the visitors opted for going to the beach, but coming home before the peak of the afternoon sun. They were still a pretty pale bunch of northerners. Edie and I drove them in two cars.

I had Josh and Amy in my car. As we left my neighborhood, I asked, "We all right ... after last night, I mean?"

Amy said, "We talked about it. We both wish we'd done more, and I mean making out or sexual things."

Josh added, "Watching my wife with Matt and then you, was a real turn on for both of us. I hope you don't think less of us because of that."

I responded with surprise, "LESS? Surely you jest. Edie and I went off to have an erotic evening with two other couples. I was more afraid you'd think we'd gone off the deep end. We return home, join your skinny-dipping yet participate eagerly in some short make out sessions. You know from our earlier discussions and my list of traits for an open marriage model that we have NO problems with any of what happened. My concern was coming on too strong or too soon or both."

Amy said, "I wanted more. I kept Josh up for another hour even after we went inside. We made love but we also talked about what had happened and shared what we thought about it all."

"I'm guessing you'd not seen your sister nude before."

Josh chuckled, "Not since I was maybe eight years old and she was six. She turned me on. I wish there weren't the taboos associated with incest."

I muttered, "Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex or relationships."

Amy said, "I'd do Carolyn; at least we're not related. I think your sister is hot."

Josh stated, "I didn't even know you had a bisexual gene in your body until last night when I watched the two of you kiss and rub your boobs together."

Amy laughed openly. "I didn't either. I don't look at all women that way, only Carolyn ... and, to tell the truth, Edie. Jim, your girlfriend is really hot."

"If you're serious she will be, too. She's rediscovering her wild side after having submerged it for a few decades while she tried to a stereotypical adult. Now, she realized she doesn't need to pretend any further. I love her new side."

Josh said, "She almost made me cum last night. Thirty seconds more was all it would have taken."

"Didn't I ever talk to you about control." After a pause, I asked, "How about you and Carolyn? Did you hug and kiss?"

"Before you got home, yes. I think we both scared ourselves because we see the potential for something to happen there."

Amy smiled, "I'm all for it. I'm sure Matt would be, as well. I wouldn't mind making it with Matt. He's such a nice guy and I have great affection for him."

I just nodded, "Your life is a result of the decisions and choices you make, If you want a better life in some way, it is time to make different choices. Do remember, regardless of what others say, you're the one that'll have to live with the results."

Chapter 10 - Last Evening in Florida

After some beach time that included long walks along the fairly deserted beach, I led the group to the Beach Shack for a late lunch. I highly recommended their Grouper Sandwich, but other dishes were also excellent. Dan wasn't there; the place was staffed by his assistant manager who handled the lunch crowd.

We went back to the house after lunch, and people drifted around the house doing laundry and some repacking projects. About three o'clock, people started to reappear on the patio. I'd been doing some research on some stocks I was thinking of investing in and was sitting outside in the shade with my laptop wearing only my athletic shorts.

When I'd gone out, Edie was already tanning naked on a chaise. Josh came out behind me. I handed him some SPF 50 lotion and said, "Do Edie, please." He grinned and went to work. Amy had come out with him sans bikini bra, and she grinned broadly, knowing I was setting up some kind of sexual situation. She winked at me to show her approval.

Matt came out with Carolyn. I aimed him at Amy with another bottle of lotion. He looked happy.

I took a bottle and gestured where I wanted Carolyn to lie down. She was topless, but I hooked two fingers in the bottom half of her bikini, and pulled downward. She didn't argue as they slipped down her legs. She did smile in a coy manner.

Carolyn asked, "Are you going to try to turn me on?"

I shook my head. "Oh, no. No, I'm not trying. I have no doubt about it. I am going to turn you on and make you the horniest woman in the state. Hell, you're already turned on."

"You're my father."

"True that, but relationships drift and change form over time. What if I want to change the nature of our relationship? This should be easier since you've been on your own for over a decade and we haven't seen that much of each other. We both have the foundation of loving each other. Maybe we should take it to the next level."

I thought I heard her whisper, "Yes, please."

I never realized what a terrific ass my daughter had until I had two hands on it as she lay stretched out on her stomach waiting for me to apply sunscreen. Carolyn's beautiful legs ran right up to those sexy cheeks. I suddenly understood why she looked so good in slacks and shorts. Even her back was sexy.

Lying on her back a few minutes later, gave me new territory to work with. I checked and Josh was sucking on Edie's breasts with eagerness, as one of his hands slowly pulsed two fingers into her pussy. I only wondered how loud her orgasms would be, because in that scenario there was no doubt whether she'd start having them. I could hear her purring and low moans as she started to soar.

Matt and Amy were kissing and she was stroking his cock with both hands as he fondled her breasts. They were both naked and kissing like the world was about to end. If ever there was foreplay, they were the embodiment of it.

I sucked on Carolyn's breasts, going back and forth, licking and drawing out the nipples with my mouth and even my teeth. I'd pull her nipples away from her body, and then they'd break free from my mouth and snap back in place. Each time, she'd jerk as some jolt of sexual pleasure reamed through her body. Gradually, I got them coated with lotion, and thankfully the lotion tasted like bananas when I went back to licking and sucking. Carolyn was moaning almost as much as Edie.

I applied the lotion down Carolyn's svelte body giving a deep massage as I went, and then up the front of her legs. I left 'ground zero' for last, but then it got special attention. I rubbed in the lotion making sure that every pore of her mons and vulva got special attention. I moved and started to use my tongue on key areas of her body, even pulling the flaps of her labia into my mouth and sucking on them. She squirmed at my ministrations, and just whispered, "Don't stop - ever."

Not stopping meant that I started to really eat her out, using all the talents I had available as well as the tools of fingers, mouth, and tongue. Long ago, Diane and I had studied a woman's pussy, with the goal being my expertise to turn my wife into a blithering basket of orgasming mush. Porn on the Internet later helped, too, along with books like the Kama Sutra. I got pretty proficient according to my wife, and Edie validated that when we started to have sex.

Turned loose on Carolyn, I made her shoot into orbit and start circling the earth. I had two fingers in her cunt, carefully searching for interior erogenous zones that I could use to make her soar with orgasms. I used my mouth and even my teeth to carefully kiss and tactilely romance her labia majora and minora. My tongue increasingly made forays to the top of her slit where her clitoris stood proudly demanding attention.

I'd also pause and move up her body so we could kiss and French kiss, with our tongues dancing in the air between our bodies. Carolyn held my cock through the thin fabric of my shorts part of the time. I moved down to eat her some more.

Carolyn held my head and did a little steering, but on balance she just lay, squirmed when I'd touch an especially sensitive area, and occasionally had an orgasm. "Oh, God ... Dad ... Jim ... you're magnificent. I love you."

Carolyn's vaginal area was a work of art. Here minora were especially large and truly flappy, a phenomena I had learned was called labial hypertrophy. They did their job of protecting her clitoris, urinary opening, and vaginal orifice, but with me working on them, they were sending messages to the two of us to have sex. They were swollen and inviting. Along with that, she was exuding heavenly fluids that had a high attractive aroma.

I'd talked to Edie about intercourse, and we both agreed that with both Josh and Carolyn we would postpone those kind of encounters to their next visit. Given where they were when they arrived, I wanted them to think more about what a change in their other relationships would mean. I didn't want to mess up their marriages more than I probably already had.

Nonetheless, I found it exceptionally rewarding and arousing turning Carolyn on the way I was. I brought her to three more orgasms, each about five or ten minutes apart from the previous one. I then started to back her down.

When she sensed I was slowing, she launched herself into my arms with a boatload of kisses that were very stimulating. She yanked my shorts away, fondled my cock, and then went down on me. She seemed kittenish with her new toy, licking and sucking as she used a hand to stimulate me further.

My quick glance at the others revealed that blowjobs were popular. Amy was doing Matt, and Edie had Josh's cock completely down her throat. I knew she could do that from personal experience, but to see it nearby was very arousing.

"Carolyn, if you keep doing that, I'll cum in your mouth. Is that what you want?"

"Mmmmm mmm." The tonal inflection meant yes. I wouldn't mind one bit.

I managed five additional minutes before I felt the flexing of some internal muscles under the control of my autonomic response. I groaned and gasped, "Cumming." She'd pushed me over the top of my ability to control things.

Carolyn redoubled her effort and tried to take me deep.

I blasted off one of the hardest orgasms I think I'd ever had. I spewed rope after rope of my potent semen into her, moaning with each surge as the pleasure swept over me. Gradually, I slowed and Carolyn pulled off of my spewing cock.

She opened her mouth and showed me that she'd kept all of my semen in her mouth. Some I could see had dripped onto her breasts and chin.

"Carolyn, share that with me."

She looked perplexed, but I sat up and pulled her to me. I then French kissed with her, and she got the idea quickly enough. We started to snowball the wodge of my cum between us. She moaned, and gradually after going back and forth a half-dozen times, it disappeared. We then did some serious French kissing.

As we slowed, Carolyn said, "You are the sexiest man alive. I can't believe we just did that ... that you don't mind tasting your own jizz."

I shrugged, "You took the load, why not share it?"

"Because guys don't like to touch their own cum."

"Old rule. Change the rule. The new one is more fun, more erotic, more stimulating, and in a world where nobody does it, it sets me aside as some super stud. That's what I want to be for you, one of your super studs. Work on Josh, and make him another."

"Where'd you ever learn to eat pussy like that. You are phenomenal. I love oral sex, but you were head and shoulders about any man I've ever experienced."

I teased, "Oh, experienced a lot, have you?"

She lightly punched my arm. "I lost my virginity a long time ago, and had a robust sex life through high school and college, and right up to meeting Matt, and then even with him. Now, you're broadening my horizons."

"Do you care whether he fucks Amy?" I teased.

Carolyn's head snapped around to the chaise her husband was on with Josh's wife. They were having a slow and romantic fuck in the missionary position. Their kisses were epic.

I pulled Carolyn to me as she had her eyes glued to them. "Remember what we talked about yesterday and the day before. Compersion. Say to yourself, 'I hope my husband is having one of the most romantic and joyful sexual encounters of his life with Amy. I hope he's bringing her pleasure, too. I love both of them and want them in my life forever. When they orgasm, I hope the sensations are terribly intense and delightfully memorable for both of them.

"'I am not possessive of Matt and do not insist on exclusivity. Being that way, opens us to having relationships at deeper and more rewarding levels with some close friends, relatives, and lovers. The love he expresses to Amy takes nothing from me, because love expands and expands as we love more people; we have more love to give and get tenfold that love back to share further.

"'I approve of what he's doing. I will not use old criteria to judge this situation or what he is doing. I will show with my love that I love what they have done and I may even join in some way when it won't break their romantic mood. This is the harmonious and joyful culmination of a love they've been building between them. I want it to continue.'"

Carolyn was quiet and I felt her body relax in my arms as we watched Amy and Matt build up to their orgasms.

She whispered to me, "What should I do when they're finished?'

I told her, "I'd kiss them and tell them I love them. In your case, well ... if you truly want to set yourself apart from other women and cement your relationship with Amy, then you might eat her out and clean up your husband's mess."

Carolyn turned her nude body to me to see whether I was serious. I was, she determined. I got a devilish grin.

Five minutes later, after kissing the couple and pledging her love to both of them and hoping they really loved each other as much as it appeared, Carolyn started to eat Amy's pussy, using a finger or two to extract what Matt had left deep inside his sister-in-law.

I looked on, pleased with Carolyn's reaction and developing sapphic skills. Matt looked at his wife and sister-in-law with awe. Josh was also watching the two women with obvious admiration and wonderment.

Edie got up from the other side of the chaise that Josh was on and came over to where I sat. She cuddled into me, and I held her. She whispered, "Happy?"

I grinned and gestured at Carolyn and Amy. "Very. Everyone has taken steps in a direction I like."

* * * * *

Our last dinner together with my two children and their spouses was at a sports bar restaurant called Gecko's - a local chain. The six of us were vibrant and enthused. Not unpredictably, I learned more about Edie, my girlfriend as she responded to questions from the group.

Carolyn and Amy asked Edie about her career in modeling. They were interested in both sides of the business - the actual runway and photographic work, and the business side.

Carolyn teased, "So, if I want a sexy woman, I'd just call you up and you'd deliver one to my doorstep. Sounds almost like you were pimping the girls out."

Edie laughed, "That's what we called it behind the scenes. Besides, in a few cases that's exactly what we did."

"Explain that," Amy said with a grin.

"We provided photographic and movie models, especially a lot for advertising. We had several studios that would occasionally come to us for actresses for their adult videos. That's all. We always had a few girls that didn't mind doing them. It was good money and fun."

"Porn?" Carolyn asked.

Edie laughed, "Yes. It is a legitimate business, you know. They always paid their bills, and the girls never complained except to ask for more of the same kind of work."

Amy pushed, "Did you do any of that?"

Edie grinned, "I did. It paid well, and like many that work on that side of the line, I needed the money. Later, as I got into more runway and studio work, I was making a lot more money on the fashion side of modeling so I devoted myself there."

Hearing that Edie had done some porn videos caught my attention. Instead of a negative reaction, I thought about how cool that was that she'd had the balls to do that.

I asked, "Do you have any of your films?"

"Sure. They're back at my house. I haven't seen them for years. They're in mostly VHS format to show you how old they are. That was novel back then. I had a couple in Beta format, too, but I tossed those because nobody had a machine that could play them. Over a few years in my early twenties I did about twenty-five or thirty videos. My stage name was Lila Cummings." She laughed at the atrocious appellation.

Carolyn asked, "What kind of stuff did you do?"

"Nothing that might leave a mark or cause pain. I started with couple porn, masturbation, then got into threesomes of both kinds and some group scenes, even a couple of orgy scenes; cheerleaders, two gangbangs, then they got me in a couple of lesbian films. The plots, if there were any, were weak and useless. I told Jim that I'd done some wild things back then."

I asked, "Were you into the accompanying drug scene?"

"Only pot. I was too scared to get into anything else. One girl I knew through the agency OD'd and scared a lot of us about stronger drugs, plus I was trying to save my money. My preference was champagne and a few tokes."

Edie added, "Even in those days, almost all my effort was on the professional modeling work - the fashion and high-end photography work. There were some great gigs. One outfit flew me to St. Maartens', took pictures of me for a week in every possible thing you can imagine as well as nothing at all, and then flew me back. All very legit, and no sex involved. The hotel was top end, too. I never knew about that end of things until then. It made me want to move up, so I asked for more assignments like that and fortunately got them. The more assignments like that I got the more in demand I was. Success bred success."