Jim and Edie Again Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy asked, "How does a company that wants to use photos know you'll display their products well? I'm not sure I'm asking the right question."

"Each model has what is called a 'Model Card' - like their business card - that gets sent to prospective buyers of our time. If they showed up at our offices, in those days they had to use our notebooks or computers to scroll through hundreds of them; now they're online with password access. Each card would have one to eight still photographs on it with our body specs and measurements - height, eye color, hair color, tattoos, bust, hips, waist, and even our dress and shoe size. On a large job, a customer would pick a half dozen, and then we'd go in and meet them. They'd narrow down to one or two of us. "You could have one, too, both you and Carolyn. You're both good looking and present well. You should register with one of your local agencies."

Carolyn said, "But I've never modeled ... well except for Matt." She giggled.

Edie said, "We all have to start somewhere. You won't command top rates, but you might have some fun away from your usual job. You can even specify that weekend work is preferred, which kind of indicates you have another job."

Amy asked, "You really think someone would hire us?"

"Sure. You may end up in hot pants and a sexy blouse holding up a can of motor oil or transmission fluid, and extolling its virtues in your car's engine, but it's nice work and sure different from office fare. Many companies like using 'virgins', too; actresses with no prior experience ... especially in some of the adult video stuff." She laughed at her add on.

I tried to envision Carolyn in a porn film. That provided me an arousing daydream that I resolved to come back and revisit.

Later, we swung by Edie's house and she retrieved several tapes and a couple of DVDs. At my house, Josh took one she recommended and cued it up in my old VHS player. Soon, I could hear Edie's voice of thirty years prior as she talked to some hunky guy in a warehouse. Ninety seconds later, she was sucking on his cock, and in another ninety seconds another guy had joined the couple. This was an M-M-F video, and she was very good in it. I got harder than a rock.

Josh and Amy, Matt and Carolyn, and Edie and I had our clothes stripped away by our partners. We all started to pet. Josh laughed and suggested that the guys 'rotate' one girl to their right in the living room where we were watching the TV. We did, and I ended up with Carolyn again.

We made out. She asked, "Are you going to fuck me?" She held my cock and was stroking the shaft against her mons.

I smiled, "I would love to, but I don't want to hurt your marriage or your thinking about all of this without the peer pressure. I rather you leave wishing you had instead of wishing you hadn't. As I think I said earlier, come back after a few weeks of some heavy thinking and let's reevaluate after you've applied some clear thinking to your lives and maybe even done some research."

"What would you think if I fucked Josh - my brother?"

I chuckled, "I would think you'd found a great guy to make love with. You're both adults. I hope you'd feel loved and want to repeat often because of all the feelings involved - emotional, physical, and spiritual love. I love you both, and would wish the same for him. If you continue on this path, I can see the two of us making love in the future. I just want you to take your time as far as I'm concerned. Remember what your mom and I told you growing up: 'Sex is never an emergency'."

Josh said, "Switch," and a few seconds later I had Amy in my arms and kissing me with a sense of urgency. A few seconds later she whispered, "Josh wants us to fuck. He wants to see you nail me."

"And that won't hurt your marriage?"

"No. He'll be aroused, not to mention how I'm feeling. I love you and Edie. I want to come back frequently, and I want the door to be open to our loving. We opened the door with Matt doing me earlier today, and I'm encouraging Josh to make love with Carolyn. Don't they look cute together?"

We both looked. Josh was exercising two of his fingers on his sister's cunt. She was loving it, and kissing him in a way that expressed great passion. She held his cock in her left hand was doing all she could to stimulate him. Further over, Matt was similarly engaged with Edie.

Amy leaned over and said to her husband, "No more switching of partners until all these combinations have fucked each other into a state of oblivion."

Josh laughed and then kissed Carolyn with a lot of tongue.

I watched Matt mount Edie. He was worked up and his cock was about as long and round as her forearm. She made some mewling noises as he sank into her, and I got even harder and more aroused watching my girlfriend fucking my son-in-law.

A shift of view, and I saw Carolyn lying back and spreading her legs in invitation to Josh to take her. He slid his cock up and down her slit a dozen times, as they starred into each other's eyes. Then suddenly, he hitched forward, and his generous man meat slid into his sister for the first time. She also made sounds of acceptance as she wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him in for more kisses and love.

Amy cranked me up to a rigid state, in part by telling me what my daughter and girlfriend were doing and feeling with the cocks inside them. I respond well to 'dirty talk'. Amy mounted me, and sank her drippy pussy down my cock until I had nothing left to fill her with. We were kissing a lot, too; plus, I was planning on ingesting her great boobs in my mouth.

No one came right away. We did watch each other and obviously got off on it. Everyone changed positions a few times. We agreed that the spoon position or the reverse cowgirl revealed the most penetration to others in the room. We liked that.

All the while we were doing that, Edie was getting laid, fucked, and refucked by the guys in some hypothetical warehouse in the video that played on my TV set. What a mattress was doing in a warehouse was left unquestioned by the viewers.

Eventually, Josh, Matt, and I orgasmed ourselves out of the game, but not before pleasing our partners. I gave a demonstration on three women of how-to cleanup a sexual mess. I ended with Edie, and we then made love again. The others were with their spouses also making love again. This time, the men did eat out their wives after having sex.

Breakfast the next morning was a busy time as last-minute packing occurred between bites of the pancakes Edie and I had made for everyone.

I drove the two couples back to the airport for their return flight to Washington and their homes in Virginia. We stood curbside saying goodbye. Amy kissed me passionately as two of the security cops watched with great interest. She whispered, "I love you." I shook hands with Matt and Josh, and did fist bumps of affection.

Carolyn kissed me like the world was ending. She had tears in her eyes. "I love you so much. Next time; yes, next time you won't get away. See you in a few weeks. I already know what my decision will be ... and so do you."

I drove home and Edie and I shut up my house so we could move back to Edie's house for a few days.