Jim and Edie Again Ch. 17-18

Story Info
Leading nude marriage retreat. Sex party. New partners.
8.5k words
4.75
9.8k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 -- Intimacy Retreat

I pulled Edie up in front of the class with me to start the opening session of our nude retreat on relationships and intimacy. Alice had just been with us and given an introduction for both of us that was almost embarrassing it was so full of praise about our backgrounds. Alice also mentioned that we were active in a large polyamorous group of friends that loved each other including physically. She outlined the class, passed out class notebooks, and, at my request, had skipped mentioning anything about the nudity of the attendees.

Twenty-two people -- eleven couples -- sat at a 'U'-shaped table. Many were still blushing and body language suggested they didn't like their nudity, but were resigned to it in order to properly attend the retreat. I noted they were not a bad-looking bunch of people. Many were slightly overweight, but not severely so that I'd jump to the obese label. A few might have registered at chunky.

I turned to Edie, "Are you embarrassed about being naked in front of everyone?"

Edie smiled and shook her head. She'd expected the question. "No. I've always been somewhat of an exhibitionist. As Alice mentioned, I was a fashion model, did erotic photography modeling, and, I confess to you all, even did a few adult films when I was much younger and then got talked into doing one more recently with some of our friends. When I ran part of the modeling agency that Alice mentioned in my introduction, I always looked for exhibitionist streaks in the women that we represented; those were the girls that would succeed in the modeling field. You have to care what you look like, but it doesn't matter what style of dress or undress you're in."

I asked, "A few weeks ago you were sad after studying yourself in a mirror; could you explain?"

Edie grimaced. "I'm almost sixty. That day I was finding every little thing wrong with me. I'd had a perfect shape, magnificent breasts, flawless skin, and face that graced the cover ofVogue, Elle,and other fashion magazines ... until recently. My mirror exam revealed brittle hair that's getting uncontrollable, wrinkles forming everywhere on my face and body, cellulite galore in all the wrong places including places that show, and, last but not least a saggy butt and droopy breasts with wrinkly nipples."

Edie turned and wiggled her back-end at the class, and then hefted her breasts with both hands at everyone as though she were aiming them at the men and shook them. The class mostly laughed, which was the reaction she obviously sought.

"So, what do you feel standing in front of everyone naked today?"

Edie shrugged, "They have to take me as I am ... as I am becoming. I know I could do Botox and fight the cellulite. My whole body would need Botox. I could spend tens of thousands on plastic surgery, but I've decided not to do any of that. You love me as I am and so do all our friends, so why not ride that wave rather than torture myself about my lost youth. I'm holding off some of that with vigorous exercise, but I won't have others do nasty surgical things to me otherwise."

I turned to the class and pointed at my own developing male pooch. "Me, too." I nodded at Edie and she went and sat down with Carl and Alice at the faculty table in the back of the room. "So, you have one woman's view about nudity in this group. If you are self-conscious about your body, you have a viewpoint that fundamentally states 'Get over it and move on. You can't change it, so live with it.

"None of you laughed or ridiculed each other's nakedness or a body feature, so you can rule that out as a concern. You've all seen each other now and no one was critical, although I did see a few hard-ons, including my own. You don't need to be sexy to survive group nudity."

I turned to one woman whose tent card read Sara, "You're not blushing, may I ask why?"

Sara smiled, "I've been a nudist on and off for my whole life. My parents liked to go to a colony in the summers. I got past the socially-conditioned response a long time ago if I even ever had it. Even as a teenage girl I liked to be naked providing others around me were unclothed. People are taught to not expose themselves or else they're embarrassed; we can unlearn that response."

"Do you equate nudity with sex?" I dropped the blunt question on the group, but aimed it at Sara.

She chuckled, "Sometimes. I love sex and I love nudity. The two together are a lot of fun."

"What about love in that mix?" Sara was playing right into my hand.

Sara didn't quite understand. She tilted her head to one side. "You mean nudity, sex, and love together? What a fabulous combination. I'd never want to have anything but that in my life. I guess I'd have to tear myself away to eat and work once in a while." She grinned broadly.

I turned to a middle-age man whose name was Franklin. "Franklin, you've been blushing since I briefly met you at lunch; could you explain?"

He nodded, "The only time I've been naked before this retreat has been to take a shower -- alone in my bathroom. I feel unprotected even though I know no one is going to assault my genitals. I've already gotten aroused a couple of times, too; and I'm not be able to control my responses, so ladies please forgive my response to your beauty. I've been avoiding looking at my wife and the other women; all of them are sexy in my book and I respond accordingly. I do associate nudity with sex."

The blushing woman next to Franklin volunteered, "I feel vulnerable in many ways -- not just physically and but also emotionally.

I had everyone stand back away from the table and their chair. I told them, "Pair up with a member of the opposite sex other than your spouse or partner." They reluctantly did. "Now, I want you to comment favorably on various aspects of their body, particularly their sexual parts. You should be explicit and detailed. You may even be a little crude. If what someone tells you upsets you, note why and forgive them; blame me. Take two minutes -- one minute for each of you."

A buzz then filled the room along with some laughter. After about two minutes, the room got silent. I then had them do it again with someone new. I noticed that Edie and Carl had entered the group and were with other men and women. Alice was watching from the faculty table. I did the exercise one more time.

As the third silence filled the room, I added, "Please give a full-body hug to the last person you talked with. I want to see a little action from this group." There was more laughter but everyone did it. I even saw a few of the attendees kiss their last partner. They were all strangers to one another, other than their spouse or partner.

As people sat, I said, "I hereby banish the pink hue of embarrassment from this group. You've seen each other up close and personal, and even been able to comment on several other's body parts. You also have three views from the opposite sex about parts of your body. Nudity is accepted here and even desired here. Gals, if the guys get a hard-on talking to you, appreciate that you're 'hot'. The guys can't tell how you're feeling unless you tell them; so, do that.

"I want all of us to be open, honest, authentic, and vulnerable to each other, but not at the expense of being so embarrassed that you can't concentrate on the point of what we're trying to induce in this retreat." I smiled at the group. "If you go outside, you'll enjoy the sun on your skin, the wind and elements around you in a new way. You are unprotected, but here, that's good and desired.

"One aspect of our nudity is that it promotes an absence of bullshit, and does make strides to help us connect with each other in ways that unite us rather than divide or separates us from others around us. People who are naked are usually happier, more positive, kinder, and more connected. Please feel cleansed and blessed to pursue a new you that we hope you'll find as part of this retreat.

"People that are naked around each other often have an intimacy with each other. That's where I want to start."

I got the group talking about Intimacy. We defined it, listed some prerequisites for it, and then discussed the various kinds -- emotional, romantic, and physical or sexual. We discussed how it felt, and how one knew it was happening, and how to foster it. We listed about fifty synonyms on a flip chart, many turning out to be synonymous with love or being loved. We talked about intimacy in a relationship, timing, and how you could be intimate with many other people as well as your primary partner. No one argued that point.

I then gave an assignment, "We now know about Intimacy, and based on several of your comments it is voluntary and a choice we make in our relationship with somebody. I would like you to pair up with an unrelated member of the opposite sex again, and for the next forty-five minutes start to develop an intimate relationship with that person. You should leave this room and go someplace comfortable to the two of you. You may want to take a few moments beforehand to discuss your boundaries and potential actions with your partner." I smiled, thinking about how those discussions could take hours and I'd given them five minutes.

"We'll segue into our afternoon break, so let's meet back here at three-thirty after our break. We'll take a few minutes to talk about what you said, did, and felt, and then Alice will take over to talk about Love and Intimacy."

Alice rushed up to me and blatantly rubbed her breasts against my chest. We kissed. She said, "I want to further our intimate relationship for the next forty-five minutes. I think Carl and Edie are going to your room. Could we join them?" Several of the couples heard her request and even did a double talk at my smile and acceptance.

We did join Carl and Edie, and only a few minutes later, I was pumping my cock into Alice's furry pussy as she writhed under me in the missionary position. We timed out lovemaking so that we had our final orgasms for that round after a half-hour. That allowed us to enjoy our afterglow and then cleanup so we weren't too odiferous. Carl and Edie came along in parallel with us.

As people filed back into the seminar room from the refreshment area outside in the hallway, I noted various degrees of physical touch and awareness between the retreat attendees.

After everyone was seated, I asked, "How many of you felt you made large strides into an intimate relationship with someone new?"

About half the class raised their hands. There were some smiles between various men and women.

I questioned those that hadn't raised their hands as to reasons. I got back comments such as fear of intimacy, worry about what their partner would think if they went too far, anxiety at the short time frame they were given, approach-avoidance, need for trust, and worry about getting interrupted.

A woman named Leah said, "I liked my partner and wanted to do more, but I wanted my husband there, too. I wanted him to see us creating those emotions and the desire to be together. I want to watch him in action, too."

Several seats away, "Bart, her husband, said, "I would have liked to watch that, and I did want her present for my pairing with Trish."

I paused and asked, "Did anybody get physically intimate ... that might want to admit it?" I chuckled.

A man and woman sitting next to each other raised their hands and smiled. After checking with each other, Monica, the woman, said, "We made love. We couldn't think of a better way to start and neither of us felt strictures about starting that way."

Monica's husband, Keith, was sitting on her other side nodding, but so was Paul, the man she'd gone off with. Paul's wife, Karen, looked surprised but not distraught.

I said, "Homework for this evening. Explore further the role of intimacy in your primary relationship, and, if you can, also the secondary relationship you were given in this class exercise. Alice is going to talk about love. Does that related to what you're doing?"

I turned the class over to Alice.

* * * * *

Alice ended the class at five-fifteen, urging everyone to join together for a cocktail hour before dinner. I was surprised to see some of the catering help at our retreat center also in the nude as they served everyone wine, beer, and some hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. Several waitresses were in their early twenties and had bodies that rated as boiling on the 'hot scale'.

As expected after class ended, Jim had a bevy of beauties around him. I was only mildly jealous, mostly because I attracted my own following. Carl and Alice were both in their own clusters as well. Jim and I had talked and decided to be entirely open about our polyamorous natures.

I found a way to quickly reveal more about that aspect of our life when Keith, one of the attendees, asked me if Jim and I practiced what we preached. Jim had explicitly talked about how we had intimate relationships with friends and even a few family members, but didn't go into too much detail. I smiled and said, "Absolutely. While you were doing the Intimacy exercise, Carl and I went off and made love to further our intimate relationship. Jim was loving Alice, too. We have other friends we're also physically intimate with."

Keith said in a serious tone, "I'd like to be on YOUR inner circle."

I smiled, "Bring your partner in the exercise or your spouse or, better yet, both and join us after dinner. You'll find we're very liberal, nonjudgmental, and yes, we practice all that we teach."

He asked, "So, you extend your love to multiple men and women? Are there limits?"

I nodded, "Usually, with very satisfying and orgasmic results. As for limits, I think I've made love with around thirty men and many women since I woke up to the new relationship model a little over a year ago. Jim hasn't talked about that yet -- tomorrow morning, but it's not the one most people live in: monogamy, exclusivity, possessiveness, dominance, and so on."

Keith leaned in and kissed me on the lips; I kissed back. We clinked glasses, and he said, "To your health and a better relationship model than that which graces most of the world."

I saw potential there, so I stuck with him. Keith introduced me to his wife Monica and the woman he'd done the Intimacy exercise with, Julie. Julie's husband Rob was canoodling with his study partner Emily in another part of the room. They looked like they were having an intimate conversation and weren't afraid to touch each other.

Monica watched the tender but passionate kiss unfold, and then said, "With only a little encouragement, he'd been in your bed tonight." She looked at me in a questioning manner. Keith was smiling and nodding in agreement with his wife.

I grinned, "And is that supposed to be bad? In my opinion that would be very nice. You'd both be welcome. No one mentioned sapphic relationships, but I approve of those as well."

Monica's smile broadened and she said, "So be it. You two figure it out. I was going to offer myself to Paul, my partner in the exercise. Keith and I like being with others and variety, providing there's some sense of intimacy that develops. Based on what Jim did in his session, I now understand my need for that and how great our approach to intimacy has been."

I told her, "Jim and I are the same way. If you want to join us, come to room 214 after dinner. I should warn you that things are apt to get very ... intimate, sexual ,and arousing."

Monica just smiled and so did Keith. She said, "I'm counting on it."

Two hours later, I lay on one side of one of the king-size beds in our bedroom in the wing of the Retreat Center. Keith had nested between my legs and put them over his shoulders so that he could feast on my pussy. He'd been doing that for almost thirty minutes using his 'A' game.

Keith's 'A' game was superb and consisted of using the fingers of both hands to toy with my labia and pull them apart so he could get to the opening and core of my pink vagina. I was gaped open and ready for invasion. His mouth, lips, and tongue assaulted me in unique ways that proved he'd studied the best ways to please a woman with cunnilingus. He'd found how to give me an orgasm and was trying that again for the fifth time since we'd started. He was good. Jim and I had to have a long and intimate relationship with them.

Keith was about forty-five, had short dark hair, and was as sexy as the day is long. A couple of the other men in the room had watched him and were in learning mode thanks to his ministrations on my pussy.

On the other bed, Keith's wife Monica sat astride Jim in the cowgirl position. I'd watched her slide her body onto his cock over ten minutes earlier. She was often in his arms for kissing, and at all times I could see where he penetrated her quim with his generous cock. I knew that he'd taken all his 'performance meds', as he called them, so he'd be able to go most of the night. He had slowed his pumping into her pussy, so I knew he was purposely extending their lovemaking session by refusing to ejaculate. He was perfecting that technique of remaining in a woman's vagina for a long time without cumming.

Next to them in the missionary position were Paul, the man Monica admitted she'd fucked for the class exercise in intimacy, and a hot looking blonde named Leah. Karen, Paul's wife, was next to me having the stuffing fucked out of her by a man that kissed divinely named Webb. I wasn't sure if that was his first or last name at that point, but he had a nice cock that I wanted to try that evening.

Eventually, after blowing Keith for a while, we had an intense lovemaking session that resulting in my pussy full of his sticky white jizz. We enjoyed our afterglow, and then I thought I'd go a cleanup in the ensuite bathroom. I didn't get very far.

Webb intercepted me at the other bed and pulled me into his arms. I was a very willing participant, but I was drippy and sticky. I was hornier than a Louisiana tree toad in the springtime, and I wanted more cock. I know I was supposed to be focusing on intimacy and the purity of building new relationships in the parlance of the retreat, but the only kind of intimacy I wanted just then involved a large sausage of man meat and lots of sexual activity.

Webb and I fucked. After a few minutes, I was sucking on Brad, who'd just come into the room from somewhere else to check on his wife Leah. Leah was riding Keith in cowgirl style. Brad swore about how hot it was to see his wife with another man.

Webb and Brad swapped ends a few times. I liked being spit roasted, especially with Jim watching me. I wanted to taunt and tantalize him. He'd confessed some cuckold tendencies to me, and I wanted to play to those.

I knew Jim had looked over, but at that instant he had Julie now riding his cock and Leah straddling his head as he ate her pussy. He couldn't see anything. Keith was beside them fucking someone else.

Alice came in the door to the room with a couple: Franklin and Trish. They were all eyeballs as they watched the bacchanal unfolding in the room. She brought Trish over to Jim, who'd given Leah an orgasm, and she'd rolled off to one side to watch him with Julie. I couldn't hear them, but Julie relinquished her position on Jim's cock, and Trish replaced her as Alice coached her about what to do with that magnificent monolith of throbbing meat.

I thought Franklin would come unglued. Leah appeared and kissed Franklin and fondled his cock as she whispered to him. They were watching his wife riding my boyfriend. Alice escorted Franklin and Leah out of the crowded room. I guessed that she had something else going down in at least one other room.

Webb and Brad both fucked me to their own orgasm, and I came several times with each of them. Neither seemed inclined to clean me, so I went into the bathroom and emptied out. I came out of the bathroom and decided to go exploring elsewhere in the rooms.