Jim and Edie Again Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill pondered my suggestions for thirty seconds. I could see the wheels in her head turning as she weighed the pros and cons of having sex with some of the other men. She eventually smiled and said, "OK, I'll come with you. Let me tell Ed."

Ed was balls deep in Vivian and they were slowly screwing as they made love. I saw him nod and acknowledge his wife's wanderlust.

We left my room and went to Alice and Carl's room. That room, too, was a mass of fornicating bodies. Webb and Julie were in bed nearest the door; they separated and gestured for us to join them. I went to Julie, and he welcomed Jill into his arms. Soon, we each adopted the Tantric sex positions with the women in our laps, our lingams in their warm and wet yonis, and our hands wandering all around new partners as we kissed.

After about ten minutes, I heard Webb ask Jill whether it was all right for him to cum inside her body. She told him yes, but that HE had to clean up the result with his mouth. I smirked. Webb grinned, and continued their lovemaking. Ten minutes later, the couple enjoyed a matched set of sexual orgasms, some monumental deep soul kisses, and words of love and intimacy.

Alice had two men attending her on the other bed. She'd been DPed by Paul and Keith. As best I could tell, she was having an orgasmic experience every few minutes as she lay back in Paul's arms with Keith also penetrating her.

Jill watched her for a bit and asked me, "Does that hurt?"

I chuckled. "Does it look like it does?"

Jill studied Alice some more. "No, it looks like she's in heaven. I've never had anything in my ass, and certainly not a penis."

I said, "You could try it. Try anything new at least twice."

"Twice? Why twice?"

"The first time to see whether you like it and the second time to validate your first opinion."

"Would you do that with me? Is that all right Julie?"

Julie said, "I was thinking of trying it, too. Let's do it."

I saw that Alice had a tube of lubricant, so I borrowed that for our grand experiment. Alice was encouraging and then had another orgasm.

I carefully lubed up Jill's butthole, and then started to add fingers to stretch her out. She was very tight, but a few minutes later and some sexual chatter between us, I had three fingers in her ass. After five minutes of that, I pushed Jill back and held her legs.

Webb had a cock like a steel bar. He slowly worked it into her body as I poured a few more drops of lubricant on the shaft. Jill was squirming but seemed to like what was happening. "Oh, God, this is so sexy." Webb worked his way into her body and then fucked her ass for several minutes. Then, I joined in, working my cock into her sodden pussy as she lay back in Webb's arms. We kissed and I assured her this was stretching her mentally as well as physically.

When the two of us were buried to the hilt inside Jill, we started to seriously move and pump into her body. Jill started to have orgasms, at least as rapidly as Alice had been a few moments earlier. She was nearly delirious.

I had Paul come and put his cock in Jill's mouth so she could experience being 'airtight'. She liked that. A few minutes later, we repeated the entire exercise with Julie as the target female.

* * * * *

Sunday was the last day of the retreat. Everyone in the seminar room was again nude and dependent on the coffee to wake them further after late nights. Many of the participants sat with their new lovers and intimate friends.

We were at the end and had anywhere from ninety minutes or none to go for the retreat depending on the questions and answers. At first, no one asked anything.

I asked the class. "What did you do here that amazed you; perhaps things you'd never done and want to keep doing?"

Jill instantly stood, her pert body on display for everyone. She smiled, "I expanded my sex life in dimensions I didn't even know where there. I was a virgin when I met Ed, and had never been with another man. Now, I've been with six other men. Moreover, I love them and want to maintain my relationships with them. Ed knows and approves.

"I also had anal sex, something I barely knew existed, and I was DPed and made airtight by several combinations of you men. Thank you. I learned how to give much better oral sex than I'd been doing. I tried some sapphic sex and liked that, too. You all empowered me in ways I never knew was possible.

"Best of all, Ed and I have adopted a new pattern for our relationship based on the model that Jim led the class into yesterday. We are now open to others in all ways and will learn over time to curtail our judgments of others for their behavior, especially in relationships. I love you all. Thank you."

The class applauded the small woman as she sat. I didn't think that Jill slept at all the prior night. I think she was involved sexually with someone all night long.

Ethan raised his hand and asked, "I know each of you instructors have talked about how to continue to practice what you taught, module by module, but what do we do now if we want to maintain the relationships we've formed? Tammy and I want to do a lot more of this. I guess you could call it swinging, but it seems so much more with all we learned attached to this."

I gestured to Alice to answer. She said, "Keep doing it. Your notebooks have everyone's contact information. Get together."

Franklin said, "But we want to include you, Carl, Jim, and Edie. You were all so giving to us."

Carl laughed, "So, invite us. Just know that there's a danger that we might actually show up. I should say a high probability, too."

I conferred briefly with Edie and then stepped forward to face the group, "Just to cement the deal for those willing to drive the distance from wherever you live; next weekend, starting Friday afternoon to Monday morning, Edie and I will host any of you that want to visit at our home in Sarasota. We're on Sarasota Bay near the downtown area and have a pool. Nudity, like this, will be the dress code, and the gathering will be intimate and sexual the entire weekend. Please let us know if you're coming."

There were a lot of nods and approval around the U-shaped table, and several couples had some quick consults with each other. I guessed it would be a busy weekend. I added, "We may also invite some of our friends and relatives to join us, just so no one is surprised. We're all of a like mind, so don't worry and just know you'll be welcomed by friends and new lovers -- some our age and many a generation younger -- more like some of you."

Alice said, "We've been to Jim and Edie's, and it is a delightful place that encourages loving and intimacy with your partner and with the others that will be there. I add my hope to see many of you there."