Jim and Erin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last time, Erin noted another sound from the bed -- a shared "ah", which she took to signal the moment of Steve's penis penetrating Selma's vagina. Roughly three seconds later, Jim worked the head up and into the first couple of inches of her own drenched passage. After that, it was all Jim -- and her tortured mind.

I can't believe this is happening, she thought, as his dick pushed deeper along the walls of her vagina, pressing them aside. I can't believe it. She flexed her pelvic muscles involuntarily. I can't believe I'm doing it. He was nearly all the way in now. I can't believe we're doing it.

For his part, Jim's mind was largely blank, just a jumble of sensations and internal grunts. She was so fundamentally part of him at this moment -- more than joined flesh, a single animal contorting on this vast sofa.

He's going to come inside me, thought Erin. He's not wearing a condom. It should be fine, Greg's never managed to get me pregnant on the pill. But he's never made me come from penetration, either. Jim pushed all the way to what felt like millimeters from her cervix, the last section of her vagina opening up to him. He's so perfectly sized, he feels so good. I think that might actually do it.

Jim withdrew slightly, then pushed his dick home again. "Ahhh," said Erin, whispering. He went further, pushed in again. Further still, pushed in again. His crotch buzzed in anticipation. Danger!

What if I don't come, thought Erin. Maybe then it wouldn't be cheating? The absurdity of the argument was obvious, but the thought stuck. Don't come. If you don't come, it's just a bit of fun, letting him have you after so long. If he makes you come, you've cheated. It becomes active. You can't come.

Gotta get at least a few more thrusts away. Won't get this chance again. Jim withdrew until his penis was almost all the way out, then drove it back in with more force than before. A bright ache thrummed from his testicles and out through his torso.

The more she thought it, the hotter it made her. Now he was banging into her, jolting her towards a peak, and she was supposed to tamp it down? Resist it somehow? When releasing a whole night's sexual tension -- shit, a whole year -- would feel so good? She had to, she had to, but how? Oh, oh God, how?

It rushed up through him. "Oh!" he gasped in her ear. Hold it, hold it, hold it...

And she, too, bade herself to hold it, hold it, hold it...

And then one more crash of pulsing penis through her sodden vagina, and that was it.

She loosed a kind of "urrgh" sound and began milking his shaft of all it would give her.

Semen sped out and into her, the ache transferred from his testicles to... well, seemingly his whole body.

Sparks flew in Erin's vision as their most intimate fluids collided, spurring her orgasm to new heights. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she breathed with each contraction.

"Ohh," replied Jim, unable to help himself joining in. The ejaculations continued. It had been over a week since he last masturbated, which he felt kind of bad about, given how much he was now emptying into his colleague. But then, the orgasm wouldn't have been as good.

As her own peak subsided, and the squeezing of her vagina slowed in frequency, Erin stiffened for a few seconds. Oh my God, I have really cheated; not just cheated but absolutely fucking lost it, oh my God, that was incredible and I am a cheater. Oh my God, oh my God.

Then Jim strained his crotch into her one last time, making the most of it before his penis softened, and she groaned in ecstasy. She loved the feel of a just-spent penis, gentler and less insistent than a proper erection but still possessed of enough integrity to satisfy. Just like that, a small orgasm twisted her insides again, and the tension of her muscles pushed Jim's dick abruptly out of her. A slow-going river of semen, so much of it, followed closely behind as she came down once again. It trickled sideways over her anus and down her right buttock.

Hand still clamped around her breast, Jim gripped Erin's quaking body to him. His ejaculate dripped off her goose-pimpled ass and mingled with the splashed vaginal fluids on his thigh.

Without thinking, to calm her loud, ragged breathing, he kissed her head, dry hair sticking to his moistened lips. That shook her from her reverie. It was something Greg had done the last time they had done it in this position, which must have been over a year ago, but the sense memory brought it all flooding back: the flaccid penis resting against her ass, the warm come turning cool as it ran over her skin, the feeling of being gripped tight by her lover, the intimacy. Everything except the orgasmic glow illuminating her flesh, which had been painfully absent that time.

She abruptly removed his hand from her breast and sat up, vagina still twisting slightly in on itself. Perched on the edge of the cushion, one hand out to steady herself, she clawed back up from that place of bodies and sex. I'll tell him, and he'll forgive me, and we can work it out. The red standby light on the TV glared at her. Maybe it will be good for us, wake us up. Oh god, I hope so. Jesus, he has never made me come like that.

Jim placed a hand on her back. She immediately stood and scurried to the bathroom with one hand between her legs and the other clutching her mobile, her underwear dragging on the rug as she went. Just gone to clean up, I guess. He couldn't help feeling, though, that that was the end of the connection they'd built going back over a year. They had nurtured it to an apex, with glances and smiles and the occasional accidental touch, then they had fucked and got the whole thing out of their systems. The way she ran off without a word... that really might be it. The longer she was gone, the more he feared that was the case.

On the toilet, once she'd cleaned up as best she could, and then once she'd removed her head from her hands, Erin browsed to a taxi company website and ordered up a ride home. Time to get away from this crazy night and head back to reality. I'll tell Greg I left because Steve and Selma went to get it on, and it felt awkward listening to them in the next room. I won't tell him the rest right away. Maybe I don't need to tell him. I'll figure it out.

12