Jim and I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My doorbell rang at 428am as I stood in my kitchen making a pot of coffee in just my grey boxer-briefs. I opened the door for Jim and offered him a cup of coffee to help perk up his noticeably hung-over face. Jim drank his coffee as I retrieved the briefs from the bedroom. I brought the underwear back to the kitchen and handed them to my buddy. He smiled as he felt the synthetic material of the sports briefs and the elastic waistband of the string bikini... even complimenting me on the color choice (yay!). Jim stood up and kicked off his boots and started unbuttoning his camouflage pants. They dropped to the floor to reveal tight white compression shorts which outlined Jim's growing and hardening seven inches. The shorts were quick to come off next and Jim handed them to me with his left hand while slowly jacking his fully erect cock with his right.

"I took a shower and put these on just for the drive over... they're essentially clean. This is what I have to offer for trade." Jim explained while holding the white synthetic fabric in my face. "This is really cool man, trading underwear and shit. I see we're both into it." Jim pointed to the tent in my boxer-briefs.

I pulled down my underwear to unleash my cock and said "It's pretty awesome dude, I'm very into it. I'm pretty boned up right now... I just want to soak these boxer-briefs with cum." Motioning to the grey cotton in my hand. "Want to help before you leave?" I was nervous but at this point I figured why the hell not.

"Shit dude, that sounds like a great way to start the morning. Bring those boxers over here." Jim exclaimed.

I walked closer to Jim, still both standing pants-less in my kitchen, and held my boxer briefs down near our cocks. Jim reached out and rubbed the elastic waistband against the head of his dick and I followed suit by wrapping the fabric of one of the legs around mine. We both jerked our cocks in unison rubbing them against the fabric, alternating between looking at our dicks and looking in each other's eyes and smiling. I was so turned on that without thinking I moved the boxer-briefs up and started rubbing Jim's balls though the soft cotton fabric. Jim closed his eyes and let out a soft moan... I guess he didn't mind. I played with his low-hangers for a little before moving up and wrapping his dick in one of the legs of the boxer-briefs: so thick, so hard, so perfect.

"Fuck yeah man, jerk me off!" Jim let out as he closed his eyes and breathed heavily.

I continued jerking Jim's cock through the grey cotton with my right hand as I jerked myself with my left. Jim's hands were free from any obligation and he laid his large hands on my shoulders, massaging me and coaxing my actions. I stroked us both faster and faster with each powerful squeeze of Jim's fingers on my shoulders. Jim's hips thrusted and I felt him tense up. He pulled me close to him and my head rested on his camouflage shirt as he wrapped his arms around me. A few thrusts and a huge groan later, my right hand was full of warm, wet cotton, the perfect place to catch Jim's load. I tried my best to unwrap the boxer-briefs from Jim's member so I could catch my own load, but it was too late. I buried my head deep into Jim's chest, moaning into his pecs, and shot load after load of jizz onto his bare legs, feet, and the floor.

We stood there for a minute, Jim's arms still around my naked body and his softening cock encased in soiled underwear laying in my hand. I didn't want to leave this moment; I could feel Jim's deep breathing and heartbeat returning from post-orgasmic bliss. However, Jim returned him arms to my shoulder and lifted me off of his broad muscular chest. I looked into his eyes with shame, thinking that I had crossed a line and lost a friend. Jim looked into my eyes with joy and excitement, still reeling from his climax.

"HO-LY SHIT!" Jim said. "That was fucking awesome. Thank you."

"Yeah man, I was pretty caught up in the moment. I guess I made a mess on you...sorry." I said, still nervous that he would hate me for touching his cock. "I hope everything's cool."

"More than cool." Jim said with a smile.

I removed my hand from Jim's now-soft dick and wiped the last bits of cum from the head with the soaked boxer-briefs. I reached down and used a still dry part of the underwear to wipe my cum off of Jim's legs and feet; taking plenty of time to appreciate his musculature. When I was done, Jim pulled the bright orange briefs I was letting him borrow up his legs and over his wonderful package. He then put on his pants, boots, and finished his cup of coffee while I was pulling on his white compression shorts.

"Well, these deer aren't going to shoot themselves." Jim said tucking the green bikini in his pants pocket and heading for the door. "Have fun with those shorts this weekend, we'll share stories at work next week. Also, don't think I don't know I owe you for what you did for me this morning." Jim added with a wink.

I thanked Jim for the shorts and led him out the front door. Before he left he gave me a big bear hug, picking me up off the ground thanking again for everything. I watched Jim jump in his truck and leave my driveway with a honk and waive... at least I think he waived, it was still pretty dark. I closed the door and collapsed on the couch in exhaustion from the morning's activities. I drifted off to a morning nap, the happiest I've been in a long time.

12