My Straight Roommate Shows Off

Story Info
Adam and Hunter are new college roommates.
3k words
4.7
40k
86

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited to start at college. I'd been looking forward to this a lot in the last couple of months since my girlfriend and I had broken up. We were heading to colleges on different coasts, and she thought it wouldn't work. It sucked and all I could think about was getting to college and meeting new people, moving forward.

As far guys go I thought I looked pretty good. At 5' 8, 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes I was a pretty typical college student. I'd run track and done swimming for ages and that always kept me looking athletic. Finding a girlfriend shouldn't be too crazy.

My parents brought me over and helped carry my stuff into my new dorm room. It was pretty nice actually, better than I thought it would be. It was still two guys to a room, but each room had an ensuite bathroom and a shared kitchen down the hall. The room itself was pretty spacious. But then again, moving my stuff filled it up a bit and my roommate hadn't even arrived yet. Maybe it would get way more cramped soon, but I was excited for my roommate to turn up. I didn't know anything about him other than we were both freshman. I just hoped he wasn't an asshole.

After I unpacked, I said goodbye to my parents and was left sitting in a half-filled dorm room. It felt kind of lonely and it was near lunchtime anyway, so I headed off to find some food. I wandered around campus staring at the huge buildings, the big park with a lake, everything looked so amazing. It felt like a captivating place to live and I drank it in.

I thought about what my roommate could be like. I'd always had a room to myself so I was pretty apprehensive to share a room with someone. But I'd played sports through high school and was pretty used to locker room banter so I hoped it would be okay. Honestly, growing up as an only child I had always wanted a brother. That was probably asking too much from a random roommate, but I could hope. All of that wandering around took up way more time than I thought. Eventually, I headed back to the dorm, who knows, maybe he had turned up.

As I walked down the hall I saw the door to the room was open. I peeked my head in cautiously and was not prepared for what I saw. He did not look like a freshman. A huge, muscled, shirtless back filled my vision. This guy was definitely taller and bigger than me, he looked like a bodybuilder. His shirt was hanging out of the pocket of his jeans as he moved some boxes around the room. Well, better start this before he catches me staring.

I knocked on the door as I came in, so I didn't surprise him. As he turned to face me I saw he was a pretty stereotypical jock. His body was sculpted with big pecs and arms and visible abs. Even his neck was thick. He was also pretty handsome and I could feel a little bit of jealousy. His backwards cap showed a bit of brown hair sneaking out, but otherwise he was mostly hairless.

I reached out my hand, "Hey, I'm Adam. You must be my new roommate."

His hand gripped mine firmly. "I'm Hunter, great to meet you dude! Looks like you got your stuff in already."

"Yeah, you need a hand with anything?"

He shook his head. "Nah man, got it under control. Room's getting pretty full now huh."

I glanced around at the stuff he'd moved in taking up the remaining space. "It's no problem," I replied, "we can make it work."

"For sure, for sure." Hunter cracked a confident smile at me.

I smiled back and in the moment of silence my eyes just drifted across his chest.

Hunter laughed. "Oh damn sorry dude, I was getting real hot carrying that stuff in and didn't think about it." He pulled his shirt out and moved to put it back on.

"Hey it's cool. I don't mind. We're going to be roommates anyway."

He paused and threw the shirt back on his bed. "Sweet. I'm way too hot anyway. If it gets too much, just tell me man. Otherwise, feel free to be as comfortable as you want. Like you said, roommates."

The next two days were pretty hectic getting to know the campus and getting settled in. Hunter had no problem getting comfortable in the dorm though. He slept in just his boxers and then stayed like that until he went out. I initially stayed fully clothed, although after a while I stopped bothering with shorts and just wore my boxers and a shirt in the room.

I did still feel that bit of jealousy towards this crazily built guy and would find myself looking at him sometimes. If Hunter noticed he didn't say anything about it.

A few days in, I woke up to Hunter shoving some stuff in a bag. He saw me stirring.

"Ah sorry to wake you dude. Got wrestling try-outs today so gotta head out early. Catch you later."

That made perfect sense. Huge guy, huge muscles, obviously a wrestler. I grunted out a reply and nodded back off to sleep. A few hours later I had woken back up and I was sitting in bed scrolling through my phone when I heard the door open. Hunter walked back in and threw his stuff on the bed. He was pretty energetic for this time of the morning.

"You're still where I left you dude! That was great. Try-outs were so much fun man. Showers were broken though so hope you don't mind, I'm gonna grab one now."

I shrugged. He started pulling his shirt and jeans off and I realized that underneath was his wrestling singlet. It was red and black and had what must have been his high school logo on the front. It stretched tight over his chest and honestly made him look even more muscular. He turned away from me towards his bed and I got a view of his bubble butt. This guy definitely did squats.

As Hunter turned back towards me he gave me a little smile. "Sorry dude, yeah I know it's way too tight. Bulked up over break and have to get wait to get the new college one."

The bulge in the front of his singlet told me it was definitely too tight. "No worries," I replied trying to look at his eyes instead. "I did a lot of swimming so I know about tight underwear." I hoped the joke would make it less awkward.

"Oh, for real? I thought it must be something like that, you seem pretty athletic."

"Thanks, Hunter." Compared to him I looked like a couch potato so I was a bit surprised by the comment.

Hunter put his arms before his head and stretched. I could swear he was tensing everything as he stood there, probably showing off in front of me. He started getting his arms out of his singlet and took it down to his waist. He was obviously pumped and the definition was obvious. As he slid the singlet down and off his feet I saw he was just left in a jockstrap. I hadn't seen Hunter wearing so little before and I was shocked. He seemed so comfortable with his almost full nudity and the bulge in the jock was really obvious. As he gathered his stuff up, his butt swung round to face again and the round the jock framed it made it look huge.

"Sorry man, too much?" I looked up and Hunter was looking at me smiling.

"No, just caught me off guard with the huge booty." I joked. Honestly, I wanted us to be comfortable with each other and not weird or awkward. But I had to admit he was way more built than I thought to begin with.

Hunter chuckled. "All those squats got me some junk in the trunk for sure." As he said it he gave his ass a little slap. "Now shower time."

With that he wandered into the bathroom and left me thinking about what I'd just seen. Once he was finished he came out just wearing a towel and spent the next while just sitting on his bed like that. Arm up behind his head, his biceps and chest were bulging. That spark of jealousy I had before was now going strong.

Later that night, we had both gotten ready for bed. Hunter was lying there is just his boxers. I was feeling a bit more relaxed with the whole room situation and so this time I did the same. I took my shirt off and lay down just in boxers too.

"See knew it. Athletic man."

Hunter nodded his head towards me. I was pretty proud of the six pack I had.

"Thanks. Nothing on you though."

He grinned and flexed an arm at me for emphasis. "Appreciate that bro."

A moment passed before I continued, "Bet you wrecked the other guys at try-outs then."

Again, he grinned. "A couple yeah. But the seniors are just huge, couldn't shift them at all."

"I'm surprised, didn't think anyone was bigger than you."

Now he flexed his pecs and made them bounce in turn. He laughed at my face as I watched. "Dude, they were massive. But yeah I'm real sore after that so I'm gonna turn in."

"Sure Hunter."

With that, the light went off and we both settled in to sleep. After maybe ten minutes, I looked over at Hunter wondering if he was still awake. In the dark, I could just about make out his face pointing up at the ceiling. It was then that I noticed his sheets moving up and down slowly. The fabric over his crotch tenting up and moving up and down. Hunter was definitely jerking off right now.

I worried he might catch me watching but I couldn't look away. I thought about the bulge in his jockstrap earlier and how huge this guy probably was. Truthfully, I was getting pretty turned on seeing this. After a couple minutes, the stroking got fast and then I could Hunter grunt as he must have shot his load. A bit more rustling, something fell onto the floor, and then it was quiet. Fuck. I tried to get to sleep but now I was too horny. I ended up stroking myself quietly and unloading into my boxers. Sticky but satisfied, I drifted off.

By the time I woke up, Hunter was gone. That was good, didn't want him to see me getting up with the mess in my boxers. I threw them in my laundry basket for later and went round picking up a few of the other clothes I'd left on the floor. Something by Hunter's bed caught my eye and I wasn't sure if it was mine or his, so I went over and picked it up. Suddenly, I understood it was his jockstrap and it was filled with his load from last night. Holding his cum-stained jock I was stunned. It was also getting me a bit turned on. I dropped it quickly and went for a shower to wash off my own evidence of last night.

Later that evening, pretty late, Hunter burst into the room. He was obviously a little bit tipsy.

"Adam! Dude. The wrestling guys gave me some beers for making the team. You wanna drink with me?" He held up some cans he was holding.

That did sound fun. "Fuck it, why not." I answered.

"That's the spirit! Now chug."

He handed me a can and we both started drinking. We got through one. Then another. Then another. I wasn't that experienced with drinking and so it was actually hitting me pretty hard. I was definitely feeling it, and Hunter was too. We just sat on the floor swapping stories as we drank. I told him about my break-up with my ex and he commiserated with a story of his own. Then he told me about how he picked up wrestling afterwards to make himself better and he went from a skinny kid to what he is now.

"Well, it's really paid off." I said approvingly.

Hunter grinned, "Thanks man. You don't know how much that means to me. Like, honestly. But, do you wanna know how much it means to me?"

"Uh, sure." I was confused by that.

"So." Hunter started. "After that breakup, was pretty down right? But, now I'm this big stud who's gonna say no? Like look at it." He tore his shirt off and flexed his arms at me and they were impressive as always.

"No-one that's for sure." I laughed.

He kept flexing. "You can touch them if you want."

It was a bit of an odd comment, but I reached out and felt his biceps and how firm they were. "Hunter, really impressive."

He looked pleased with that. "You know," he said lowering his arms. "I might be drunk but I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?"

He looked a bit nervous. "After the whole thing and bulking up I gotta say, it makes me feel real sexy."

I nodded my head. I could see that.

"Now I'm not gay," Hunter continued, "but seeing guys look at me and compare to themselves makes me fucking horny. In the locker room I've gotta control myself. But in here, I see how you look at my body dude. That first day you were checking me out. I know you're straight but makes me hard. I've been leaving my clothes off cos I like that you look at me. Like, when I came back from wrestling and gave you that little show, knew you liked it. Then last night, I could tell you were watching me jerk off and it made me bust a huge nut. And my jock isn't where I left it. "

Through this whole thing, I was listening stunned. This guy was telling me how turned on he was by me looking at his body.

"I'm not gay." I said.

"I'm not either." He replied. "But, I'm saying that being watched makes me horny." His hand fell over his crotch and rubbed at the bulge forming. "And you like what you're seeing don't you?"

Shocked. I didn't know what to say, and being buzzed wasn't helping.

"I love someone watching. You don't have to do anything, just watch me. We're both just guys appreciating each other's body. Help me out dude."

I just watched as he stood up and slid the rest of his clothes off. He stood in front of me, completely naked, his rigid shaft now fully visible and pointing straight out. He started posing in front of me, tensing and showing off each muscle in turn. I watched drunkenly transfixed and getting hard myself.

"Yeah that's it Adam. Drink in the sight of this hunk in front of you. Fuck, I love this dude."

I started rubbing myself through my shorts and Hunter clearly took this as a sign to continue. He chuckled to himself and started giving his hard cock long, slow strokes. All the time watching me watch him.

It had been a while since anything this erotic had happened to me and I couldn't deny how incredibly horny I was. I stood up and stripped my clothes off too leaving us both standing there naked and hard in front of each other.

Hunter walked forward, took my hands, and placed them on his pecs before going back to stroking himself. As I felt at his muscles and his nipples he moaned.

"Fuck dude, you're making me feel so good."

He reached out and started stroking me too. This guy was so obscenely aroused by me and now he was jerking us off together. This was crazy.

"This is so amazing. Those chicks don't appreciate the hard work in a good man's body, but you do. You fucking do and... yeah, fuck."

He kept stroking us as I tweaked his nipples, grasped his biceps, rubbed his abs. I then held onto his shoulder as I pulled in closer and put our cocks next to each other. He thrust his hips back and forward, like he was fucking his cock against mine.

"I want you to cum with me Adam." He looked me right in the eyes as he said it and fuck did that make me throb.

Hunter went and laid down on his bed, patting the area in between his legs. I walked over and positioned myself straddling him, our cocks on top of each other.

"I want you to cum right here." He pointed at the dip between his pecs. "Just cover me in our cum."

His horny commands were pushing me over the edge. As I took over stroking both of shafts, he laid his arms behind his head. Pushing out his chest and tensing, he made himself look like a bodybuilder ready to win a competition. All the time he stared into my eyes, loving the attention.

"Fuck. Yeah, you love this body. These muscles. You're gonna make me blow my load man. Ah. Yeah like that. Fuck. Keep going, keep... fuck I'm cuming!"

I felt his cock pulsing with each burst as he shot straight onto himself. The first couple managed to land in between his pecs like he wanted, and soon I felt the orgasm wash over me as my cum fired out to land beside his.

"Dude, fucking amazing."

I got off of Hunter and lay on my own bed, recovering from maybe the best orgasm I'd had. A few minutes later, the rhythmic breathing told me that was Hunter had fallen asleep. The sight of him lying there completely naked in a mixture of our loads, I was sure I'd remember that for a long time. Soon enough, I fell asleep too.