Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin's family and friends.
16.4k words
4.73
24.3k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's nice to be back; loads of thanks to those of you who've said so many nice things about our story. I've been off on a project and not been able to complete this story of Jim Cox's Summer of Sex until now. Happily I'm back and I hope you'll enjoy these last chapters.

If you've not read the previous chapters, let me give you a little background. Our story began with Jim Cox helping his lovely Aunt Jean redecorate. One thing leads to another and Jim fills his shorts upon seeing her breasts. Instead of being angry she helps him lose his virginity.

Over the next few days Jim saves Aunt Jean's life and that of her cousin when thugs take them hostage. Death and murder follow and in the wake of that his mother comforts him. His high school Graduation After Party follow as does the lovely red headed Mary Kate. There's much more fun and games and lots of sex.

Everyone is of legal age, all names and places are fictitious. You may want to start at the beginning and read all of the chapters, just click on Dragonwriter at the top and the link will take you to my story page.

Thanks for reading our story, please vote and comment. Your thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm went off at 6:00 am, Jimmy stretched and yawned. He was full of good humor and excitement. The world was his oyster or at the very least it was pretty damn good. In the back of his mind was the nagging concern about the future and what to do. It continued to bother him like a grain of sand in his shoe; but for now, it was up and at'em.

The night before he'd cut and fitted Carol's 4 step set together finishing up with a light redwood stain. This morning everything looked great, he took a minute to dress the edges with a light sanding and spot out the stain. Putting it in the back of the pickup he could see Carol Thomas naked in his mind's eye. It was a nice picture.

20 minutes later he was at the back door removing the old steps and installing the new set. Just as he tapped and set the last bolt into place the door swung open, Carol stood there smiling from ear to ear, "They really look nice Jim, really nice. Thank you so much," she drawled.

"I'll be done in a minute," he said as he took the debris away tossing it in the back of the truck.

He grabbed his big tool belt and went up the steps into the kitchen. The table was covered over with the contents of the 3 pre-hung cabinets. Carol said, "I hope I did OK taking everything out like this?"

"Just exactly what I needed," he said.

"Would you like breakfast now?"

"Naah, let me get this knocked out first, if that's OK?"

Carol nodded and seemed relieved.

It only took a few minutes to remove the 9 bolts holding the cabinets to the wall. Jimmy saw that he would need to do some additional work to assure a good reattachment. Deciding on a course of action he said, "Carol, do you have a vacuum here?"

She said, "Just a little canister."

"I'm going to need your help, get the vacuum and hold it under my sander while I dress the wall surface. It's gonna' need some attention."

Once everything was assembled, it took another 20 minutes to ready the wall surface and to locate all the studs behind the reattachment points. Jimmy stopped long enough to look at Carol. She had a fine layer of white sheetrock dust covering her.

He laughed, "I'm so sorry for all the mess, but I promise it will be worth it."

She only smiled and nodded.

He reset the cabinets and with her help set bolts and mollys holding the cabinets securely to the wall. Next he squared up and reattached the doors. Using a damp cloth he wiped everything down, gathered up his scraps and tossed the leftovers into the back of the pickup.

When he came back into the kitchen Carol was lining the cabinets with new paper and replacing the contents. Once everything was back in place they stepped back and admired their handiwork. Carol turned and gave him a big hug, "You'll never know how much I appreciate everything you've done."

Just then Joe Junior began to cry, "Woops, I better go get my boy."

Not being quite sure what he should do next, Jim stood quietly. When Carol came back into the kitchen she was carrying her little boy. Joey was not yet 2 years old. She pulled out a chair and handed him to Jimmy, "Hold this boy just for a minute," she said.

She deftly pulled her t-shirt off situating herself on the chair while reaching for her toddler, "When he's fussy like this I like to breastfeed him a while, it calms him down."

Jimmy watched as one of her large caramel nipples disappeared and he instantly knew that it was time to go. Despite yesterday and what she said then, he knew he shouldn't be here planning to do what they'd agreed to do.

"Tell you what, I'm kind of running late, can we have breakfast another time?"

She looked up surprised, "Sure, if you want."

"Thanks so much, I really gotta' go; lots to do," he quickly kissed her cheek and left. He went directly to the truck and drove to the lumberyard, it was nearly noon and he really was way behind.

At the lumberyard he wanted to check on the redwood arches and overhead lattices he'd ordered. Basically, he'd be done once they were installed and the grape vines planted. He was ready to be done with the White place, but not with Leslie White.

Kip Smith told him they expected to get the rest of the materials in later today or early tomorrow, "do ya' want an extra set of hands to help set things in?"

"Yes I do, that's a great idea," Jimmy replied realizing that although they would not be working nude, big arches like that could seriously injure a guy and he was not risking that; certainly not now.

"Say Kip, did you get that door assembly for Jim West?"

"Oh yeah, we keep that stuff on hand. You want it now?"

"That would be great, put it on Mr. West's account," he said.

"Sure, sure; you gonna need some help? Ted Smith is always looking for a little work," Kip asked. Ted was a high school kid not unlike himself that did odd jobs whenever he could.

"That'd be great, you got his number?"

"No need, he's in back stacking some bags of redi-mix cement, I'll holler at him," said Kip.

A few minutes later the scraps from the Thomas house were in the lumberyard's bin and the new door assembly was loaded. Jim and Ted worked together easily for the next 5 hours pulling the overhead door, replacing and adjusting the assembly and re-hanging the door. It was hard, hot work but they got it done. Mr. West was delighted with the work and paid Jimmy in cash.

Jimmy turned to Ted, "It's late you need to get home?"

'Naah, I'm good," he said.

"You want to go over to Buzzy's and get a burger? On me ..."

"Yeah, that'd be great Jimmy, thanks!" he said with a grin.

It was a nice drive over and back, the burgers were good and filling, Jimmy paid Ted cash for his help and a little extra. They also agreed that he would help install the pre-fab arbor arches. It was a good day all around.

He got home around 7:00 pm and the little red light on the answering machine was blinking. He discovered three messages. The first from Leslie White, she'd be back Thursday evening; the second from Missy, she'd be helping her mom at her aunt's house. The third was from Carol Thomas, "Jimmy, you got away before I could pay you; be sure an come by or just call me."

He sat there quietly for a long time thinking about Carole, her large breasts, sweet caramel nipples, her absent husband and the little boy ... 'No and I don't think I'll be coming by either."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday had been a long day for Everett Murphy. His accounting practice continued to grow, he may have had many failings but being a first class accountant was not one of them. Since he opened the office 26 years ago it had consistently grown.

Today was a perfect example; a regional trucking concern located in Centralia had come looking for help. They didn't have an appointment but that would not stop the old man who'd founded the company. He was convinced his son-in-law was stealing from him and hiding it in carefully created financials. He wouldn't take no for an answer saying, "The Gibson Brothers tell me that you're the best they've ever worked with and that's good enough for me."

To turn away the business as nicely as possible Everett simply quoted him a price half again as much as it should have been. Instead of leaving he pounced, slamming his checkbook down saying, "How about half now and the rest when you finish the audit?"

The deal was struck and Everett was faced with bringing in 2 more on-site auditors in the next few days. There were always lots of accountants in Chicago and the chance to live in a pretty little town like this would surely appeal to at least 2 of them.

For Everett this was just one more log on the fire. It was barely 4:30 pm, his head hurt like blazes and he was horny. Recently he'd become obsessed really with Shelia's ass, he couldn't seem to focus on anything else when she was in the room.

Sheila Moore was the first full-charge bookkeeper he'd hired nearly 25 years ago. She was in her early 60's, a little over weight with a large round ass; he really wanted to use her. Use her hard and heavy, 'Damn,' he thought to himself, 'I can just taste that ass ...'

When Shelia came into his office a few minutes later she bent down near his side to pick-up a stack of files and he couldn't resist. He reached out running his hand up the back of her thigh under her panties and grasped a large soft cheek squeezing firmly. Shelia jumped, screamed and twisted away. In so doing, her panties came away and tore in his hand. Shelia was shocked and out of balance; she fell backward onto a free standing computer stand and crashed to the floor.

People came running from all over the office to find Shelia on her back screaming, legs akimbo with her hairy gray pussy on full display ... Everett Murphy was on his back on the floor beside her clutching her torn panties in one hand as he thrashed in a convulsive event and foamed at the mouth.

The emergency line to the hospital in Planters Corners was called and an ambulance arrived just after 5:15 pm. Everett Murphy was calm, breathing quietly and unconscious. Mary, the receptionist/assistant called Linda to let her know what had happened. Linda listened to everything Mary said, thanked her and hung up slowly.

Linda Murphy thought this could be the answer to a prayer. She thought that if he died, there was the life insurance, surely she could sell the business, and the mortgage insurance on their home would pay it in full. 'If he dies,' she thought, 'it would be a gift from heaven; of course, God's will be done.'

She carefully locked the house, started her 2 year old blue Buick Electra and drove slowly to the hospital to say a prayer for her husband.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In Chicago things were heating up for Mitchell White.

Mitch White had been very lucky over the years, not millionaire lucky but close, very close. In the early days there were no prohibitions on investing in ventures in which your bank made loans. It was true that many a Bank Officer, even a President, made a good bit of money from these types of arrangements.

By the early 1980s such things were specifically prohibited in law. Still, it really didn't stop anything; after all why bother if everything worked out. Then the big recession hit. Overbuilding, loans on inflated future values, fraudulent leasing ventures, failure after failure and suddenly the spotlight was fully on.

Mitch White had lots of friends in Florida and the Gulf Coast. He was frequently asked to look at a loan package that might have been turned away at a less friendly Savings & Loan. Mitch usually received a limited partnership share in exchange for his assistance and there were frequently other considerations, specifically a bag of cash. It was never more than $ 5,000 or $ 10, 000 the real money was in the limited partnership.

Things went well for a very long time, until the recession. With the recession and the defaults, the limited partnership's value evaporated. At the same time, the bank holding company sent out full disclosure forms in which you were required to confess your ownership or other compensation associated with any of the bankrupt ventures. Mitch and most of his friends were less than forthcoming. Even so, they'd signed financial culpability paperwork in the event things were not fully disclosed and went wrong.

In short this meant that the bank holding company could pursue any and all assets that may have been gained from such deals. So if Mitch or any of his friends could be shown to be responsible, no matter how little, they owed the bank holding company their share of the deal, plus other assets. Bankruptcy would work for the original loan holders not the bank officers.

Wednesday evening after dinner Mitch and Leslie retired to the apartment provided by the bank. Mitch stopped to pour a drink while Leslie changed. After he settled into a large chair Leslie returned to the living room naked except for a small gold waist chain and low heeled slippers. She kissed him on the forehead and turned looking out the large panoramic windows at the lights along the lake.

She loved the view from the 42nd floor; Mitch loved looking at his naked wife. He drained his glass and felt a stir in his pants. Leslie watched his reflection in the window, shifting her stance just enough to allow him to see the slight budge of her puss between her legs.

Sitting his glass down on the side table, Mitch said, "Sweetheart, you look fantastic this evening."

She smiled and turned, "Why baby, would you like a little taste of mama's pearl?" Her words flowed like Georgia honey, slow, thick and sweet.

He laughed a warm full laugh and motioned her toward him.

She slipped out of her slippers and walked slowly to him. She pulled a small footstool over, bent over and backed up so that her bottom was immediately in front of his face. Then she lifted her bottom up with her toes and widened her stance. Mitch responded by scooting to the edge of the chair, grasping a butt cheek in each hand, he leaned in and began licking from her small pink butterfly pussy up through her anus.

Every time he licked it was with increasing pressure until his face was wedged in her crack and his tongue probing and penetrating her asshole. Leslie felt the old warmth begin and pushed back against his insistent tongue.

Suddenly he stood dropping his pants and boxers. His hard stubby cock pushed against her anal rose; when he was fully embedded he began to stroke. Leslie relaxed her bottom clenching when he was in, relaxing on the way out. It was comfortable and familiar. Very soon he began to pant and grunt until he fired a volley or two of man crème as he rutted against her bottom.

"Oooooh, that's ma' man givin' me his good stuff ... oh yeah, that's my daddy," she said in her superheated southern drawl.

He quickly sat back down panting; after a brief rest, he pushed her cheeks apart leaned in and suckled her asshole. Licking and smacking he relished their juices, finally falling back into the chair exhausted. Leslie stood, grabbed a handful of tissues from a nearby box and daintily wiped her bottom tossing the used tissues in a small waste bin.

"Come on daddy, mamma's pearl gonna' need some attention; we'uns needs to be in the bed," she said in that slow, thick drawl.

She helped him stand and they walked arm in arm to the big master bed. Leslie crawled up in the middle slipping a pillow under her hips. With her legs akimbo and her beautiful butterfly pussy on display she began slipping a finger in and out while Mitch tossed his clothing into a nearby chair. He stood nude at the end of the bed marveling at her beautiful crotch.

He was not as tall as he used to be and his pot belly was truly the size of a basketball but somehow she was still happy to see him there. She began to softly rub her exposed clit, which was the size of a very large pearl, with a pussy juiced finger.

"Come on daddy, mama needs you to be lickin' ... Unum, come on daddy ..." she drawled.

He grinned and crawled between her legs sucking and licking her pearl until she began to rotate her hips lifting her bottom at which time he began to bite, very gently, and suck. He leaned down locking his face against her pussy while she ground out a juicy orgasm.

He crawled up beside her and after he'd recovered he pulled her head into his chest, "Baby daddy needs you to do a few things; no questions now; alright?"

And snap, the swamp trash girl was gone and Leslie was back, "Of course dear. Tell me what to do."

"You've often said you wanted to move back to the South, still true?"

"Well yes dear, but we have a lovely home ..."

He smiled quietly, "Yes, but some of my business dealings may have put that in jeopardy. For that my love, I am truly sorry."

She leaned up and kissed his chest, "It's only a house dear. Don't worry about it."

He kissed her hand, "Thank you darling. I've put every step in writing; it's in a large envelope next to your suitcase. Read it carefully when you get home. I believe that young Jim can help you with anything related to the house. There's also an envelope with $ 4,000 cash for his work so far and whatever you need him to do."

She kissed his chest again, "That's very generous dear."

"I've spoken with a firm here in the city about the house and they've assured me that we'll get top dollar for it," he paused and took a deep breath.

"There's another pouch with $ 60,000 cash for your immediate expenses. Get rid of your credit cards after you get the house squared away. In a few months you'll be able to obtain cards in your name alone, you'll have no problem."

She stared at him for a time, "Mitch, are you going to be alright? Will you be joining me?"

"No worries dear. Just making a few short term changes and I want it to be easy for you. Are you still thinking about Clearwater or Tampa?"

"Yes, I've always liked the area; when will you contact me?" she asked.

"I'm getting a new cellular phone soon and I'll call you with the number."

"Mitchell White, you are a rascal with class," she said warmly.

He laughed, "Go first class whenever you can."

They talked for a few minutes more and then fell asleep together.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I opened my eyes it was still dark. I stumbled out of bed for a nice piss and wandered back to the bed; it was Thursday morning and I had nothing on my schedule for the first time in weeks. The next time I opened my eyes it was nearly 9:00 am.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and did all the things you do to get ready for the day. After a glass of juice I decided it was time to square away the outside and clean-up Mrs. Perkins place as well. Mrs. Perkins lives next door, I've know her all my life. She's in her later 70's and is a dear family friend. Over the years I've mowed her lawn, washed, waxed and pretty much maintained her old Chevy and whatever else she needs done.

Without anything pressing it's the perfect time to get things in shape. I started mowing in our backyard and worked my way around the house before edging, trimming and raking up the cuttings. Next door I started with the flower beds, edged the driveway and sidewalk then mowed. Mrs. Perkins yard is about three times as big as ours. When I was younger she used to have an enormous garden and shared vegetables with everyone.

By the time I was ready to rake I was covered with sweat. I worked outside in boots and shorts for maximum comfort but it was a warm morning and I looked like I'd been swimming. Just as I started to rake in the back, she came out with a big glass of iced tea.

"Jimmy, honey come up here and get this cool drink," she said with a smile.