Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda thanked her and turned thinking, 'Responsive ... fuck ...'

In the cool room Everett looked much as he had last night, still and quiet. She sat in the side chair and took out the most recent issue of the Readers Digest. Flipping through the pages she found an article on knitting and began to read.

Just before 12 Noon Dr. White entered the room. He smiled reassuringly, "We have some news, it may be good news because we've been able to determine the problem."

He turned to a white light box mounted on the wall and took a large negative from the brown envelope he was carrying. He quickly stuck the negative under a pressure clip at the top of the light box and switched it on.

In seconds the light illuminated a series of segmented scans of Everett's head. Dr. White pointed at the outline explaining that it was the skull and then traced his finger across the negative to a dark mass.

"This dark area here is a tumor. It's a fairly aggressive one which may explain why his behavior has been somewhat erratic these last few months. Because of its location it can affect his speech and other behaviors. Often times this can lead to aggressive behavior, anger issues and sexual dysfunction."

He turned looking at Linda, she nodded quietly looking sad. She remained quiet not being sure what to say or what might be expected. Suddenly she said, "Can you fix it?"

Dr. White smiled gently, "Perhaps, it will require very complicated surgery to remove the tumor. We've very lucky, Dr. Ragutaman is an excellent surgeon and he's willing to do the surgery right here; with your permission, of course."

"As it stands now, Everett is stable and in no immediate danger. The seizure has left him unconscious but otherwise he appears stable. What we would like to do is schedule the surgery for early Tuesday morning. That will give us the weekend to finish several tests and prepare him. Again, that would be our preference unless you would like something else."

Linda was quiet for several minutes, "What are his chances?"

Dr. White stepped over and took her hand in his, "Without the surgery none at all; we'd expect him to decompensate over the next few weeks and then expire."

"What?" Linda was suddenly thoroughly confused.

"I'm sorry; in short, he'll get worse and die in the next few weeks. We think his odds of surviving the surgery are 50/50. His odds of long term survival are small, I just can't say how small."

Linda remained quiet for a minute or so and then sighed, "Well then, you should go on with the surgery." She looked up into his face, "Tuesday then ..."

He patted her hand, "Alright then, I'll let Dr. Ragutaman know. Thank you." He turned and left the room followed by his nurse who pulled down the x-ray and turned off the light box.

Linda sat there for a few more minutes before turning to Everett, "I don't know whether to wish you luck or not. I guess I'll wish us both luck and see what happens."

She stood to leave and then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "We had some good years, rest well." There was sadness and regret in her voice.

On her way out she stopped at the Nurses Station and asked the duty nurse to be sure and call if there were any changes, "I have to be away tomorrow but I'll be back tomorrow evening." It was a lie; she just didn't want to come back tomorrow.

It was a beautiful warm summer day so she stood by her car enjoying the heat and then made a spontaneous decision. She drove to the mall just down the freeway, hurried inside and went into an upscale clothing store. In the sportswear department she found a rack of swim suits. She decided she didn't have the body for a bikini but she did find very flattering full body suit that showed off her abundant breasts to good advantage.

Looking at herself in the mirror she thought, 'Girl, your tits look fantastic. Everett would never have let you wear this ... you must buy it!'

With her new flower patterned swim suit in hand she drove across town to the country club and went directly to the small Sport Shop and purchased a large bottle of sun screen and flip flops. Next she signed for a locker and changed. She took a few minutes tucking and straightening herself before slipping the locker key loop over her wrist and picking up a large towel.

Poolside there weren't many members this early in the afternoon so she was able to find a good spot with a recliner, lotion up and get comfortable. In the warm afternoon sun she dozed until she felt a little too warm. Sittin up she looked directly into the crotch of Henry Baker's red swim trunks. She leaned back looking up and said, "Henry ..."

He smiled down, "Sorry if I startled you Linda, I wanted to say hello but you sat up just as I got here." He turned and pulled a pool chair over.

Henry was a small man in his early 60's, he was balding but in otherwise reasonable condition. They'd known each other for many years. Henry's wife had died a year or two ago from cancer of some sort. He'd always been shy and quiet.

"I heard Everett was not well, how's he doing?"

Suddenly, from nowhere Linda felt as though she would cry and tears began to form in her eyes. Henry was immediately taken aback.

"I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to upset you. Really ..." he said.

Linda quickly wiped her eyes, "Stop, it's alright, don't know where that came from. I'd rather not talk about it."

"No problem, do you mind if I sit with you?" he asked quietly.

She smiled brightly at him; his concern and kindness were truly welcome.

"Tell you what, how about a tall cold drink?"

"That would be wonderful," she said.

He hurried off returning with two large plastic cups, "These are vodka Collins, they are cold, limey and delicious."

Linda wasn't a drinker although she enjoyed a glass of wine or a cold beer from time to time. She took a sip and then another; it was true the drink was delicious and refreshingly cold. They sat quietly enjoying their drinks; before she knew it the drink was gone.

Henry looked a little surprised, "Would you like another?"

Linda smiled, "Why yes I would, but first I'm going for a quick dip. Join me please."

Henry quickly finished his drink and slipped into the pool with her. After a few minutes Henry excused himself and returned to the bar for another round. Coming back to the table next to her recliner he couldn't help but admire her large bust as she climbed up the ladder.

He was taken by the deep cleavage and the hint of dark nipple as the water laden suit pulled slightly to the side. Even though he was 62, Henry felt the beginnings of life between his legs.

"Linda, you look lovely," he said.

Although surprised, Linda was very pleased, "Thank you Henry." When she sat down on the recliner she spread her legs to pivot onto the seat. In so doing, Henry could see a slight camel toe and a few dark hairs, things continued to swell.

Taking her drink from him she noticed the lump forming in his red swim trunks and was flattered. She smiled again, "Thank you so much, this is delicious."

They chatted about nothing for a moment and drank most of their drinks until Linda said, "Henry, I'm beginning to feel the sun, would you be kind and put some lotion on my back?"

He quickly sat his drink down and took the lotion from her, rather than laying down she simply leaned forward so that he could do her shoulders and exposed back. He carefully rubbed the lotion on her back and shoulders then down the tops of her arms. Enjoying the sensation she lay back giving him a direct view down the front of her suit. He could clearly see most of one large breast and its jutting chocolate nipple.

"Well, that's about got it," he said tensely.

Linda sighed, "Would you like to do my legs as well?"

Without a word, Henry squatted down beside her smoothing lotion on each leg. When he finished, Linda rattled the ice in her empty cup.

"Would you like another?" he asked.

The pool had begun to get busy, moms and children, people coming in from work. Henry leaned down, "I hope you won't think me forward, but it's getting busy here and I have a perfectly good pool at home. I just don't enjoy it much by myself. Would you consider joining me there, I've got steaks and the Collins making too?"

Linda pursed her lips and wondered if she dared. Then inspired by his attention and the two large drinks she grinned and said, "Yes I would. Shall I come as I am?"

He smiled, nodded and put out his hand to help her up, they gathered up their belongings from the lockers, he suggested that she leave her car and they could go together. Twenty minutes later he pulled into the garage of a large, comfortable ranch style home nestled in a small grove of maple and oak trees.

Henry opened the door for her and took the large shopping bag containing her clothing and his own gym bag. He led her through the open porch around the back where she saw a beautiful kidney shaped pool with flagstone edging.

"Henry, this is beautiful," she said admiringly.

"Make yourself at home. I'll just put these things in the house and get us some towels." He hurried through the unlocked kitchen door placing her bag in a nearby kitchen chair. He tossed his bag on the floor by the back door and began preparing fresh Vodka Collins. It should be said that his drink only held a splash while hers had two full shots.

Looking out the window he had to stop to push his cock down as he admired her lush figure as she stood by the pool. Outside he handed her the fresh drink, "I hope you like it."

"Everything is beautiful, what's not to like," she said warmly.

They sat chatting about many things and nothing. Soon both drinks were gone; he stood taking her empty glass and noticed that she seemed to be fidgeting, "Uncomfortable?"

She laughed, "My swim suit is new and damp; nothing to worry about."

When he returned she told him about her daughter Mary Kate and her summer adventure at the university, occasionally tugging at the shoulder straps. Finally Henry said, "Could I make a suggestion without offending you?"

Linda was feeling no pain, just warm acceptance and good feelings, "I don't know why not, go right ahead."

"Well," he said, "we could just shuck our suits and take a swim before dinner. Nothing more comfortable than that."

Linda laughed loudly, "Henry you dog! Are you trying to get me naked?"

Henry stood up, pulled his trunks down and stuck out his hand, "Yes I am, do you blame me!"

Linda looked straight at Henry's very hard cock; she was amazed at its size. It wasn't that his cock was particularly long, but it looked to be as big around as a soft drink can with a large mushroom head.

She sat there staring until at last she said, "Why the hell not! Give me a hand Henry."

She stood and he pulled the back zipper down as she slipped the straps off and then peeled the suit down. When she bent down to step out of the suit he gently ran his hands over her big soft butt cheeks saying, "Beautiful, just beautiful ..."

Picking up her suit she shook it out and laid it over the back of her chair. She turned and looked down at his throbbing cock, "Henry can you swim with that thing?"

"I don't know ..."

She sat down again and took his cock in hand. She needed both hands to feel it properly after a moment she said, "Come closer Henry."

He stepped up to her and she took his big mushroom cockhead in her mouth using both hands to jack his meat as she sucked. In spite of his age he felt the need to cum almost immediately as her tongue laved his slit and worked around the rim.

"Linda I'm going to cum soon," he said.

She leaned back, "Give it to me," her voice was softly slurred; and then she went right back sucking.

Seconds later he pushed forward gushing a thick, gooey wad into her mouth followed by smaller squirts. He was light headed steadying himself by holding her head. His cum was so thick Linda had to chew it before swallowing. After she swallowed kissed his slit tenderly before saying, "That was a nice surprise, let's swim."

She wobbled when she stood and Henry quickly steadied her, "Linda, are you OK?"

Linda giggled and grinned a silly grin, "Shit Henry, I think I'm drunk."

Both of Henry's hands were on her shoulders, Linda looked down at his still swollen cock and then up at Henry grinning, "Awe screw it; let's fuck."

He took her arm gently and led her into the house and the master bedroom. It was a large comfortable room with several watercolor paintings giving the room a soft homey feel. Linda didn't notice much as she staggered toward the bed. Standing at the side of the bed she lifted her legs and plopped down worming her way to the middle.

Henry stood watching her large breasts flop and sway, she looked up at him, "Like what you see?"

"Yes I do, Linda you are spectacular!"

She grinned, "Don't just stand there, get down here and fuck me you horny old goat!"

He knee walked to her then pulled her legs apart exposing her hairy pussy with its sprinkling of grey hairs and puffy red lips. "Beautiful," he said and then thrust his tongue between her lips to lick and suck her abundant juices.

Linda's hands found his head and caressed it as he lustily ate her out. As much as she wanted him to eat her non-stop a more powerful need surfaced. She pulled at his head saying, "Oh God Henry, please give me your meat ... aaaah fuck me, fuck me."

He rubbed his slick face on her soft belly and slid up placing his swollen cockhead against her slick lips and pushed. He pushed again and again until he was buried with his balls nestled against her big brown butthole. It was the first time since his Mary died that he was with a woman and the joy of coupling filled him like helium in a balloon.

Linda grunted, moaned and finally screamed as he pummeled her vaginal vault. It was when she screamed with pleasure that he slammed against her and spewed his jizz deep. Henry was no longer young and this time of intense emotion and physical activity had taken its toll.

He pulled his soft cock from her clutching pussy and crawled up beside her. Linda smiled with a satisfaction she'd never felt before and took him in her arms. Her big soft breast lay against his cheek as she held him. He turned slightly and began to suckle her large chocolate nipple as he fell into a deep sleep. Linda held him even tighter until she too slipped into dreamland.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

While Linda and Henry were finding one another Jim Cox was very busy. After hooking up the concrete mixer he drove carefully to Alice Redferns; turning into her driveway he carefully backed the truck and mixer until it abutted the garage. He unhooked the mixer and pulled the truck far enough up the drive to give him easy access.

He looked around and the saw the envelope tucked into the back door frame. Pulling it free he opened flap and found a short note from Alice. It simply said, "Have to be away, make yourself at home. If you need to get in the house the spare key is under the big orange flower pot to the left of the door - Alice"

He bent down and carefully tilted the pot and there lay a big brass house key. He left it alone allowing the big pot to settle again. He was pleased that she trusted him in this way and then promptly set to work unloading the pickup truck bed, checking his foundation frame and starting up the mixer.

By 10:00 he'd worked up a heavy sweat and he was about half done. He stopped and took a long drink from the big green garden hose thinking that he should have brought help. An extra hand would have made the job go much faster. He shook his head and filed the thought away for next time then went back to work.

By Noon he was done with the foundation pour and finish. He stretched out his sore back and then went to work cleaning up. It was well after 1:00 pm when the mixer was thoroughly cleaned and all the materials were picked up and loaded. He walked around carefully checking his work and to be sure the place was in good order - it was.

His t-shirt had been tossed on the back stoop before he started working and he stood there stretching again. He looked around, still no sign of Alice so he kicked off his boots and dropped his shorts shaking them out really well. It felt good standing in the shade of the house naked and digging his toes in the green grass. He bent down turning on the hose bib and stepped into the sun washing himself from top to bottom.

Unbeknownst to him 2 sets of eyes watched his every move. Alice Redfern and her friend from Chicago stood behind the screen of the back window watching very carefully. "Alice, that boy looks tasty, very tasty," said Mary Delis. While she said that she rolled Alice's very hard nipples in her hands.

Mary was standing directly behind Alice, they were both naked. Mary pressed her body against Alice as she reached around fondling Alice's breasts. Little bursts of sexual lightening ran through Alice as her nipples were pinched.

"You'd like some of that cock shoved up your tight little pussy huh?" whispered Mary in Alice's ear as she nuzzled her neck.

Alice Redfern turned mashing her tits into Mary's and growled, "That's right baby, you know me I love it all, hogs, dogs and frogs ... as long as they have a nice fat dick." Her growl was deep and heated. She reached down and tightly grasped Mary's cheeks, one in each hand.

A soft snapping sound came from outside and they turned looking out the window again. They saw Jimmy squeegeeing the excess water off with his hands and then he turned into the sun stretching and pulling his cock with one hand while caressing his big balls with the other.

"Think he's gonna' jack off," Alice whispered out loud.

"I hope so, I'd love to see him squirt," Mary replied while running her fingers up and down Alice's wet pussy lips. Alice took a deep breath and sighed.

Jimmy stood in the sun a moment longer and then shook his shorts again, stepped in and pulled his t-shirt on. They watched him jam his feet into his boots, look things over again and walk to the truck, start it and drive slowly up the driveway.

Alice pulled Mary into a deep kiss, "He's gone, come eat me I really want to ride your mouth."

Mary laughed a deep sexy laugh.

When Jimmy pulled past the back of the house he watched the mixer carefully not wanting it to pull it over a flower bed or catch the corner of the house. Once he was clear he saw Alice's car parked in the front and knew full well that it wasn't there when he'd arrived. He hoped she hadn't seen him in the back yard; he didn't want to upset her as she'd been so nice.

On the road he drove to the storage building, put the mixer away and unloaded the truck. He was running late for his appointment with Leslie White so he hurried, locked things up and headed for the White place.

Turning down Leslie's driveway he felt his heart beat faster, there was just something very special about Leslie White. She wasn't as lush as his mother or Mary Kate, but she managed to strike a cord deep inside. He was primed, hard and ready for Leslie.

Parking by the garage he saw her lithe figure in shorts and shirt standing in the backyard next to the arbor. He stepped out, "Hi Leslie, whata' you think?"

Her face broke into a big, bright smile, "Hi yourself Mr. Cox. It looks wonderful; you did a fantastic job ... I'm going to miss it."

By the time she'd finished he was by her side, "What do you mean?" his concern was clear.

She smiled again, "Things are changing Jimmy. Can I trust you to keep a secret; at least for a little while?"

"Leslie, you can always trust me," he said.

She reached out taking the back of his neck in her hand and pulled him down for a toe curling kiss. When she stopped to breath she whispered, "Let's go to bed, we can talk after ..."

She caught his hand in hers and they rushed in and through the house to the big bed in the master bedroom. Leslie spun around pulling her shirt over her head, she was laughing. Seconds later the rest of her clothing was tossed across the room and she stood there a slender blond vision.