Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 08

Story Info
The adventures of a 19 year old virgin draw to a close.
13.8k words
4.72
20.5k
30

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda Murphy woke up just after 6 am with a pounding headache and a mouth that tasted like a thousand drunken sailors had visited. She lay on her back squinting her eyes shut wondering what in the hell happened.

"Oh fuck, I feel like shit," she said softly, to no one at all. Opening her eyes slowly she looked around and didn't know where she was. Just then Henry Baker shifted next to her and snored softly. It all came rushing back to her then. She ran her hand over her body and sure enough she was naked then she gently ran her hand down Henry's back and he too was naked.

Yep, it was confirmed she'd fucked and sucked Henry and she'd like it ... at lot. But this hangover was another story. Linda carefully extricated herself from the tangled sheets and sat on the side of the bed for several minutes. Finally when she felt ready she stood very carefully and walked around the bed looking for the bathroom.

In the dusky early morning light she finally saw the door; she shook her head and said to herself, 'Linda, if you're not blind now you're headed that way."

In the large bathroom she stumbled to the toilet and sat. While she emptied her bladder she looked around the dark room for a medicine cabinet, there didn't seem to be one. Finishing she flushed and worked her way back to the door finding a light switch on the near wall. Turning it on the room filled with harsh bright light and Linda found herself clutching the sink top to avoid falling to the ground.

"Linda dear, let me help you," Henry said as he held her hand steadying her.

"I'm so sorry to have woken you Henry," she said in a dry scratchy voice.

"It's no problem dear. Why don't you sit over here on the bed and I'll find some Aspirin for you, alright?"

Linda found her way to the bed and sat heavily, "Yes please."

Moments later she heard the shower start and water running in the sink. Soon after Henry walked up to her with Aspirin and a small glass of water; she took them gratefully.

Henry smiled down at her, "Now young lady come with me it's time for a nice shower. It'll help you feel better." he took her hand and lead her to the large shower, there were two overhead shower heads with a marble bench built-in across each end of the stall.

Henry sat her on a bench and reached for shampoo, "You just let me take care of you dear." He did carefully washed her hair and then having worked his way from her head to her waist he asked her,"Can you stand?"

She had sat quietly visually transfixed by the sight of his flaccid penis wobbling at eyelevel as he washed her. She realized that in all the years she'd been married to Everett that she'd not once studied his penis, but now she was fascinated by Henry's. She thought to herself, 'It's a strange world I live in.'

She stood easily; the aspirin and warm shower water had worked wonders. Henry knelt at her feet and soaped her from belly button to toes. She enjoyed his hands working their way up and down her legs and the sensation of his soapy fingers cleaning her labia and then working their way around her body gently cleaning her back and anus. She was quietly surprised to realize that she could be persuaded to have sex right then.

When Henry stood she took his face in hers and kissed him tenderly. Kissing him she felt his cockhead rise and rub her thigh. She reached down and took his swelling cock in hand, "Why Henry, what have we here?"

Henry just laughed softly. She sat him down and returned the favor, soaping him all over leaving his now hard cock for last. She kissed him again and said, "I think somebody else deserves a kiss don't you?" He laughed softly as she knelt down pulling his cock to her mouth. With both hands on his thick shaft she suckled his swollen cockhead. It didn't take long for her caresses and hot tongue to cause a blast of his thick cum to fill her mouth.

Once he'd cum he sat on the bench beside her kissing her cheeks as she chewed his thick cum and swallowed, "Linda, you are a marvel. Thank you so much." He slipped his arm around her and they snuggled in the warm shower.

While Linda was swallowing Henry's tapioca like cum a buzzer was sounding at the Nurses Station at the ICU in the hospital. Everett Murphy was having a seizure. The duty nurses rushed to his side and carefully injected a dose of carbamazepine into his IV bag, his convulsions began to subside quickly and his body calmed.

The Resident Doctor checked his vitals and determined that he was doing as well as could be expected. He left instructions and got ready to return to his morning rounds. It seemed that Everett Murphy would live another day.

The Charge Nurse asked the doctor before he left, "Should we call his wife?"

The Resident pursed his lips, "Naah, nothing she can do besides isn't she supposed to be out of town today?"

The Charge Nurse nodded and they both went back to their regular duties.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On his way to the supermarket in Planters Corners Jimmy stopped by Hester Perkins home next door. He tapped on the front door but got no response, so he went around back to see if she was there, nope no sign of her. Seeing her old Chevy in the driveway he began to worry. He thought about it for a minute then went up to the back porch and tried the house door, it was open.

He looked inside carefully, no sign of her so he decided to check all the rooms. In the hallway he called for her and waited a minute. There was a faint sound coming from the rear of the house. He went quickly toward it and looking in the bedroom he saw nothing and turned to go when he heard herd, "Jimmy, over here." Her voice was very soft and indistinct.

Jim found her lying on the floor wedged between the side of the bed and the wall. She was stuck and tangled in a sheet. He quickly picked up the end of the bed and moved it out of the way so that he could reach her.

"Miz Perkins, are you alright?" his voice was filled with worry.

"I been on the damn floor all night Jimmy, get me up." She was angry, embarrassed and very tired.

He carefully slid her away from the wall, picked her up and laid her on the bed. She smiled gratefully, "Thank you honey. I had a dream, rolled over and fell on the damn floor wrapped up in this sheet. No matter what I did I couldn't move."

"Should I get a doctor?" he asked.

"No doctor, but you could get me out of this sheet," she said. As he began to unwrap it he could see that in her struggle to get up she'd wrapped herself even more tightly. It took a while, but he finally got her untangled.

She lay there exhausted in a long white slip, he wondered what to do next when she said, "Jimmy would you do me another favor please?"

"Yes ma'am, what is it?"

"In my bathroom, under the sink, is a bottle of Hoover's Liniment. Get it please."

He rushed off happy to have something specific to do and finding the liniment he carried the big blue bottle back in her room. "What now?"

She rolled on her side and pointed to her hip, "I banged the hell out of this hip when I fell, would you please rub a good bit of the liniment on me?"

He looked at her realizing not only that she was naked under her slip but that he'd have to pull it up out of the way before he could do as she asked. Hester Perkins realized that he was hesitant and said, "I'm an old woman Jimmy, with all the women you've been having sex with you can't be afraid of seeing me naked. Get over here."

He took a breath, sat the bottle on the side table and gently lifted her hips off the bed as he pulled the slip up and away from her bottom. Once it cleared her belly she said, "Just help me get the damn thing off, might as well be starkers!"

Together they got her slip off, "Throw it in the laundry basket please," she said pointing to a large wicker basked across the room.

He tossed it in the basket and turned back to her. It was something of a shock to realize that in her way she was a very desirable woman. He'd never thought of her in that way but lying there on her side he could see the long run of leg and hip so smooth and sleek with the round buttock. Her breasts were medium sized with soft brown areolas the size of silver dollars topped off with taffy colored nipples, and they were hard.

'Damn sure not cold,' he thought to himself as he stood in summer's warmth.

"Liniment," he heard her say and he jumped to it. He splashed a about tablespoon in his palm and softly began rubbing it on her soft white hip. He was surprised that her flesh was firm not unlike Missy's or Leslie's and felt a stirring in his shorts.

He added a little more to his hand and rubbed it in as well. When he finished she said, "Help me up please, I feel pretty stiff and I need to use the bathroom."

He steadied her and she managed to sit up on the edge of the bed, he realized she was worried about standing. He leaned down, "Put your arm around my neck." He slid one arm under her legs and the other around her back lifting her easily. He carried her into the bathroom and sat her softly on the toilet.

As soon as she was seated she began to pee. He thought the best thing to do was get her in a hot bath so as she peed he plugged the tub stopper in and turned on the hot water.

"I think you could do with a good soak in a hot tub; that be OK with you?" he asked.

Hester Perkins simply smiled and nodded. He found some bath salts and added them to the tub; after it filled he lifted her and gently placed her in the hot water.

"You soak for a few minutes and I'll be right back, OK?" she just nodded and closed her eyes enjoying the hot water.

In the kitchen he found coffee and started a pot brewing. In a cabinet next to the sink he found aspirin; he took 2 tablets and a small glass of water. She took them gratefully, "What are you up too Jimmy," she asked.

"Coffee," he said with a smile.

"Perfect," she said.

When the coffee was ready he made her a cup with a splash of cream just the way she liked it. In the bathroom he told her of their plans for the 4th as she drank it. When she finished he sat the cup aside and began washing her.

"I can do that myself you know," she said sounding just a little annoyed.

He grinned at her relieved that she seemed to be no worse for wear, "Yes ma'am, but then I wouldn't have any fun would I?"

She looked at him sharply and then smiled a shy, crooked smile, "I guess not. Guess you better get started then."

He carefully washed her all over spending lots of time rubbing and softly pinching her taffy colored nipples. She said nothing closing her eyes leaning back against the end of the tub. He moved more boldly between her legs and was pleased that she opened her legs giving him full access to her pussy. He carefully worked his fingers all around until she sighed and lifted her bottom just a little.

He slipped one finger inside her working it around as his thumb began to attend to her swollen clit. Just as he was working a second finger inside she said, "That's real nice Jimmy, real nice."

Kneeling there, he decided on a plan.

"Feels like the water's getting cold, better get you out," he said as he moved his hand away.

She sighed saying softly, "Oh darn ... I suppose you're right."

She stood easily on the rug as he dried her and added a bit of power here and there. He took her hand and led her back to the bedroom sitting her on the bedside chair. He found clean sheets and made the bed up nice and fresh. She looked at him curiously, "What do you have in mind?"

He just smiled as he lifted her up and laid her in the middle of the bed, "I'm thinking you're going to need a little rest, but first ..." he leaned down, lifted a leg and kissed the light sprinkling of grey and white hairs above her full pussy lips.

"Oh my!"

"Yes ma'am ..." he said as he began licking and sucking her pussy. It took a while but the combination of fingers, his tongue and sucking her clit finally had her small bottom bouncing off the bed.

He didn't stop until she pulled at his hair, "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy ..."

He rose up, pulled the top sheet over her. She said, "I thought this day was a sure bust, but you've made it wonderful; thank you sweetie."

"You get some rest now; I'm off to grocery shop for mom. I'll be back later to check on you. By the way, Mom expects you to come over for the 4th," he said as he kissed her softly on the lips.

On his way to Planters Corners he stopped by Leslie White's house. Before he could knock on the door she swung it open wearing nothing but a bright smile.

"Hey there Mr. Cox," she said happily, "It's sure nice to see you."

Jimmy stood there grinning; he was often dumbstruck by how lovely she was. She looked at him for a minute before saying, "Do I take it that you'd like to come in?" There was warm laughter in her voice.

He shook his head, "Yes ma'am I sure would. Sorry I'm such an idiot."

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy ... never think of yourself in that way. You are a sweet, smart young man and I could not be more flattered. Get your big dick in her!" she said as she stepped out of the way.

Stepping in he took her arm and pulled her into a kiss. She ran her hand down inside his shorts and grasped his growing cock, "Is that for me?" she said with a smile.

He stepped back a little and said, "Look, I don't want to short change you or anything like that. I have to do some shopping for mom and meet them at home this afternoon. I don't know if we'll have time to do it proper."

She laughed softly, "Then I guess you'll have to fuck me fast before you run off!" She grabbed his hand and took off running toward the bedroom.

By the time they got there his shorts were around his ankles and his t-shirt half off. She sat on the bedside and pulled him close so that she could suck his hard cock. With the cockhead in her mouth she reached behind him grasping a butt cheek in each hand.

Leslie licked, bobbed, sucked and throated his cock until he began to pant and fuck her mouth aggressively. She suddenly popped off, scrambled to the middle of the bed and threw her legs apart. He stood there for a moment until she pulled her pussy lips apart and said, "Get inside me right now, I need that cock!"

He leapt onto the bed and in seconds he was balls deep pounding the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen. Her pussy was so wet it felt like hot pudding, he pounded her for a few minutes and then rolled her legs up to her head pushing his cockhead against her cervix spewing ropes of smoking hot baby batter.

When he pushed her legs up nearly folding her in half she sank her teeth into his shoulder and her fingernails into his back and rutted against him as though they could become one. They lay entwined for a while and then parted lying side by side.

Leslie pulled a pillow from the head of the bed and tucked it under her hips. Seeing her do that again he said, "Did I hurt your hips?"

"No sweetie, I'm just more comfortable this way," she said.

He looked at the clock and knew he had to get on the road. He dressed and then realized he didn't know if she would be alone on the 4th.

"Leslie, my folks are coming in for the 4th would you like to join us?"

"Thank you sweetie, but no I'm joining some friends at the country club in Planters Corners," she said. He turned to go and then turned back kissing her softly on her forehead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim finished his shopping tasks and was back home by 3:00 pm. He was not surprised to see his dad's new company truck in the driveway. He'd no sooner parked and gotten out of the truck when his dad popped out of the front door.

"Hey there," his dad said happily.

"Hey Dad, nice to see you," Jim replied.

Together they hauled in the bags of groceries and other supplies. Inside his mother was chatting brightly on the telephone. While he put away things he was able to tell that his mother was talking with his Aunt Jean. From their conversation he learned that they were being invited out to her house for the 4th.

Thinking of Missy, her mother and Mrs. Perkins he wanted to interrupt but waited patiently. When they finished talking his mother stood and wrapped him up in a bear hug. His dad watched saying, "Always nice to see a mother and her son hugging." He was laughing.

When they parted she turned to him, "Dan Cox, stop being a smartass," but her tone gave away the fact that she was not angry at all.

She turned toward Jim and said, "It's settled; we're going out to your Aunt Jean's tomorrow. Sophie and her family will be there, it'll be lots of fun."

Jim was quiet for a moment, "Mom, you know I invited Missy Smith and her mother and Mrs. Perkins to join us here ..."

"Don't worry about it, I'll call Mrs. Smith and talk to Hester as well. I'm sure I can get them to join us; we'll all have a great time." She was happy and excited to get everyone together.

The evening passed quietly, Ellen Cox went next door and talked for a good while with Hester Perkins. When she returned the men were watching television, some sports show, she stood to one side and looked at her men for a long time. Next she called Ruth Smith and managed to convince her to join them at Jean's place tomorrow. When she hung-up she felt like she'd been talking for hours on end.

Stepping into the living room she saw that Dan had fallen asleep so she tiptoed up behind Jimmy and kissed him softly on the ear. He giggled and shivered; turning his head he caught her lips with his. When they broke apart she said, "I'm taking your Dad to bed we've had a long day, you should get some sleep too."

Jim sighed, "So no pussy for your fine son?" there was warmth in his voice.

"Not tonight son, us old people need our rest."

The next morning after a good breakfast, Ellen packed up supplies for the gathering while the men washed up from breakfast. About 9:00 am Ellen sent Jimmy next door to get Mrs. Perkins as she would ride with them to Jeans. Jimmy's assignment was to pickup Missy and her mother to bring them to the party.

This 4th of July was a beautiful clear day offering blue skies, a soft northerly breeze and temperatures in the low 80's. Everything about the day gave him a happy glow. He drove slowly across town to Missy Smith's. He'd no sooner parked in front when Missy popped out the front door.

"Hidey Ho Mr. Cox," she sang out. Her happy spirit was infections and her greeting caused him to laugh out loud.

"Well Hidey Ho Miss Smith," he hollered back.

"Come on in Jimmy. Mom's got a big box for you," she said.

Inside the tidy home he found Ruth Smith in her kitchen packing deviled eggs, homemade pickles and a chocolate sheet cake in a large cardboard box, snuggling each item in with wadded newspaper. She looked up when Jimmy walked in, "Jimmy do you think we can get this out to your Aunts place without it being a disaster?"

"Yes ma'am, I feel certain we can do it, no trouble," he said quietly. He could see Missy in her mother's face and body. She was slightly taller than Missy's 5'4" with an attractive face. Her body was the rectangular shape just like Missy's. He'd read that there were basically four body shapes - Apple, Triangle, Pear and Rectangular.

The Rectangular shape is one where the person carries their weight proportionately; doesn't put weight on easily and has a higher metabolism. She was slender but not boney, had a very nice bust but not big ... 'Yes,' he thought, 'she's looks pretty good, wonder why she's never gotten married, maybe it's the Alopecia. I guess that could be worrisome.'

"Are you just going to stand there and stare," she asked quietly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just noticing how much you look like your daughter," he said quickly.

She seemed to blush slightly and quickly straightened her skirt, "I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. Now, can you put this in the truck very carefully?"