Jim Cox's Summer of Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time he stroked in her pussy he could feel his father's hard cock buried in her ass only a heartbeat away. The feeling was amazing, Dan was taken with sensation as well and began to move a little each time. Jimmy was soon overcome with the red haze of lust and began pounding Ellen's pussy relentlessly.

No one could be certain how long this went on, but it was a long time. Finally Dan began to feel a wild burning sensation deep in his balls and soon was shooting hot cum in her intestines. Jimmy could feel the heat and pulse of his father's cum and he too began to blast the last of his sperm reservoir into his mother.

The long sweep of sensations from behind and in front had taken Ellen through several orgasms, too many to count, she was no longer herself; she was exhausted and lost in pleasure. When Jimmy stopped cumming, he fell off to one side. But, before he rested he looked between her legs at the gaping hole he'd left and thought, "Unbelievable." Then he lay beside his mother and fell into a deep sleep.

Dan pushed her off and wriggled out from under, his cock was swollen, red and very sore; he pulled Ellen into his arms and they passed out like puppies in a pile. It was almost 6 am.

As the bedroom clock ticked 9:15 am Jimmy opened his eyes. His back was sore, his cock hurt like it had been sanded raw, his knees were tender and there were general aches and pains. He lay there a moment and thought to himself, 'I feel ancient.'

His parents were sound asleep, snoring softly. He looked at them carefully and marveled at his memory of the night. He slipped off the bed and quietly went across the hall to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stood under the hot water until it began to run cold.

After he dried himself he found an antibiotic crème and carefully treated his dick to a coating hoping it would help the soreness. Then 2 aspirin tablets and a glass of water; next it was to the kitchen to start a fresh pot of coffee. He rummaged around the refrigerator finally devouring a chunk of cheddar cheese with a long swig of orange juice.

He turned to the coffee pot and poured a cup before feeling two warm hands on his back, "Good morning son," Ellen said. He felt her kiss his back and slip her hands around to his chest caressing him softly.

He turned to hug her but she pushed him back, "You're all nice and clean, I smell like a gallon of old sweat. I'll get my hug later." Her voice was warm and loving.

"Dad's in the shower, I'm going to join him. Why don't you start breakfast?"

He watched her walk slowly and awkwardly out of the kitchen, 'Looks like she's pretty sore too,' he thought.

While they were cleaning up he started a big skillet of sliced potatoes and onions, tossed in several link sausages, sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, made toast and in another pan began the bacon; a half dozen scrambled eggs followed. They were all famished and the mountain of food simply disappeared. Little was said during breakfast, when the finished Jimmy stacked the dishes in the sink and refilled the coffee cups.

Ellen looked at them both with a smile, "You've fulfilled my fantasy; I never expected to have a night like that. It was unbelievable and more fun than I could have imagined; thank you."

Dan smiled happily, "Baby, I think we should be thanking you; but first I have to recover."

Ellen burst out laughing, "Honey, I think we both have to recover."

Jimmy laughed with them both. It was a fine day to be alive.

When the coffee was done Dan looked up with a soft smile, "Just one question, are we going to stay naked the rest of the day?"

"Why not, you've got me running around the apartment in Chicago naked all the time," Ellen said with a grin. "After all we don't leave until tomorrow and there's plenty of food in the house."

It was a lazy, quiet day. Dan and Jimmy watched golf on television even though neither one played golf; it was simply a pleasant distraction. Ellen chatted with Jeanie on the phone and read. Toward late afternoon there was a tap at the back door.

They all looked at each other; Ellen waved her men back down in their seats and walked slowly to the back door. She pushed the window curtain aside slightly and looked out. Hester Perkins stood there with what looked to be a pie covered with a kitchen towel in her hands.

Ellen cracked the door open just a little bit and said, "Hi Hester, what's up?"

Mrs. Perkins looked at her curiously, "Is something wrong dear?"

Ellen said, "Well, we're not quite dressed right now Hester."

"P'shaw, I've seen a lot in my life dear, let's all have a slice of this pie; still warm out of the oven," she said easily.

Ellen looked across the kitchen at her husband in the living room and he simply threw his hands in the air and laughed. She turned back to the door and opened it.

Stepping in Hester realized that Ellen was stark naked, "I take it back, I haven't seen this," she said quietly.

Ellen chuckled, "I said we weren't quite dressed."

"The boys too," Hester asked.

"Yes."

"Hold the pie dear," Hester said handing Ellen the warm pie. She walked briskly across the room to the back of the sofa where she peered over the shoulders of the naked men. She laughed, "Jimmy, looks like your apple didn't fall far from the tree. You boys got nice dicks," and she sighed. "Makes me wish I wasn't so damn old."

Ellen's eyes grew wide with surprise until Hester said, "Don't worry; I'm the soul of discretion. You boys come over here; I'd love to see your pretty dicks swinging. Let's have some pie!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

While Jimmy and the family were eating pie, Henry Baker was softly tracing the outline of Linda Murphy's areola as she lay cuddled up against his chest. It had been the better part of three days since either one had put on any clothes at all.

They'd spent a lazy 4th of July barbequing steaks from his freezer and eating salad Linda had thrown together. They lay around the pool enjoying the warm sunny day and each one felt a little guilty enjoying life so much.

Lying in Henry's arms she wondered if she was falling in love with this kind man or if it was just a case of lust and loneliness. She sighed as she concluded to herself that either way, she was going to enjoy this interlude in her life.

Hearing her sigh, Henry kissed the top of her head and said, "Is everything OK Linda?"

"Honestly, I don't know if life could be any better," she replied and picked up his hand laying it back on her ample breast. "Don't stop, I like it when you touch me" she said softly.

Henry laughed quietly and gently caught her prominent nipple between his thumb and forefinger twisting it like you might turn a light switch. She shook her chest from side to side as she turned her body toward his and slid down the bed nuzzling the top of his slumbering cock.

"You know old man, I haven't sucked your lovely dick today," and then she sucked his soft cock into her mouth teasing the cockhead with her tongue. Henry lay back against the pillows at the top of the bed and sighed with a satisfaction he'd not felt in many years.

A few minutes later, to his surprise, Henry felt his cock stiffen and a molten ball of cum move up the shaft pulsing into her mouth. No little blue pill and not much rest ... 'pretty damn good for a 63 year old man' he thought.

In the last 3 days Linda had come to enjoy the taste of Henry's thick cum, while salty it had a fruity flavor she really liked as she chewed it, 'almost like tapioca' she thought. After she swallowed she looked up at him and smiled, "Pretty tasty Mr. Baker," she said.

He looked at her with glowing eyes, "I'd sure like to return the favor ma'am," as he patted the pillows beside him. Linda scrambled up the bed and flopped over on her back spreading her legs as wide as possible.

Patting her pussy she said, "Open for business Sir!"

Henry quickly moved down between her legs, patted her bottom and slid a pillow under her hips before rubbing his face up and down her large pink slit. Linda closed her eyes and lay back enjoying the rush of sensations his mouth provided.

At exactly the same time Henry's tongue was deep in Linda's vagina, her daughter Mary Kate Murphy was on her back with her legs spread as well. Although Mary Kate was over 100 miles away she too was enjoying a hot tongue licking her pussy.

Mary Kate's roommate at the Summer Orientation Session in South Bend had a great deal of experience with the female anatomy as she spent the last 4 years at The Girls Special School of Singapore. Mai Su Chang had never seen a cock in person, only in pictures; but pussy was another story. At her school Mai had enjoyed being serviced and then being the one providing the service ... her friends at school were more than happy to provide advice and direction to help her master this delicate art.

With Mai between her legs it didn't take long for a powerful orgasm to sweep over her. Mai had learned during these last few days that with the right combination of fingers and tongue Mary Kate would squirt. The first time was a surprise, after that she worked hard to summon the golden flow to capture in her mouth and share with Mary Kate.

Afterwards they savored her golden cum squirt, Mary Kate giggled like a naughty girl saying, "God I feel so perverted when we do this."

Mai kissed her, "But, you love it and I love it. You taste so sweet, I never get enough."

After a few minutes Mary Kate said, "Are you ready?" Instead of speaking Mai rolled off Mary Kate and spread her legs. Mary Kate giggled, "Be right back!"

She went quickly to her dresser and took out a container of hand crème and her faithful hair brush "Hairy." Sitting on the edge of the bed she opened the container and liberally coated Hairy's handle. Watching her Mai said, "I cannot get over how beautiful your tits are. They are just so delicious."

Mary Kate carefully sat the container on the bedside table and balanced Hairy on top before leaning down brushing her large red nipples across Mai's lips. Mai groaned softly as she sucked a nipple into her mouth suckling it while her hands caressed the other large breast.

Mai suckled one and then the other, Mary Kate lovingly caressed her face and ran her fingers up and down Mai's wet pussy lips. After a few minutes Mai looked up saying, "I just love sucking your titties; I guess I wasn't breast fed." The both laughed quietly.

Mary Kate moved between her legs licking and sucking from anus to clit and then back, spending lots of time licking her butthole and then working her fingers in and out. Finally when she decided Mai was loose enough she picked up Hairy and firmly pushed him all the way in to the hilt. For a time she simply butt fucked Mai and then began sucking her pussy and clit until Mai began to thrust her hips up off the bed.

Then Mary Kate pushed Hairy in as far as possible and strummed Mai's clit with her tongue. Mai had an explosive orgasm, twitching and shuddering over and over. When she calmed, Mary Kate eased Hairy out kissing and licking her butthole before moving up beside Mai so that they could cuddle together.

They'd lain there for a moment or two when there was a loud knocking on the room door. Mary Kate shouted in an irritated tone, "WHAT?"

"Hey it's Jill and Sarah, we're going to the cafeteria for an early supper, you guys want to go along?"

Mai smiled and nodded so Mary Kate said, "Sure, it'll be a few minutes, I gotta' get Mai up."

"No problem guys, come by our room when you're ready," Jill said through the door.

After a moment the two girls in the hall giggled, "I gotta' get me some of that," Jill said. Sarah grinned and nodded as they walked back to their room.

So far, the day after the 4th was going very well ... of course, that would change.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The evening passed quietly, around 7:30 pm Jimmy's phone range, the decision was made to let it ring until the voice recorder kicked in taking a message. It was Leslie White, "Jimmy, if you have time tomorrow I would really appreciate your help. Things are moving faster than we expected and there a couple of things that need to be spiffed up. Any time you can get here will be fine. Thanks sweetie."

Ellen Cox looked at her son, "Sweetie?" she said questioningly.

Jim blushed just a little, "Well I've worked a lot out there; she's just being nice."

The three of them were sitting side by side on the sofa watching a game show on television; Jimmy on one side, Ellen in the middle and Dan on the other side. They were still happily naked and comfortable.

Dan laughed, "Son, you might as well fess-up."

"OK Dad. So, it's sort of like this mom, I've had relations with her a time or two, that all," Jimmy said quietly.

Ellen reached into his lap and took his cock firmly in hand, "Well I can't stop you, you're a man now but just remember," she said as she squeezed and tugged his cock, "momma loves you too!"

Dan got up turning off the television, "You heard your momma, let's go to bed. You and me need to give your mother a some good lovin' ... and they did, again and again.

Early Tuesday morning Jimmy rolled over and slipped out of bed; it was nearly 5:30 am and he really needed to pee. In the bathroom he pissed and then decided to get ready for the day. His mother and father would be going back to Chicago and he had a hand full of things to do as well.

After a good hot shower and a shave he padded softly into the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast. A minute later his dad rounded the corner, "Morning son; I'm headed to the bathroom, thanks for getting things started." They smiled at each other and went about their respective tasks.

He was buttering toast while keeping an eye on potatoes, onions and sausages in a big skillet when his mother slipped up behind him and began softly rubbing his bare bottom. "Morning son, how you doing?"

"I'm good mom. Kinda' sorry to see you guys leave, but I know you have to go," he said with an easy smile.

"Me too, but I'm getting used to living up there in the big city. Sounds like your Dad is about finished, I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Minutes later Dan Cox came walking though the kitchen with two suitcases. "You need a hand Dad?"

"Nah, I got it. There's just your mom's clothing for today left; breakfast about ready?"

Jimmy pointed to the table, "Yes Sir, just waiting on the egg order."

Dan hollered, "Scrambled for me." A few seconds later he heard the same from his mother. He dropped 6 eggs. a handful of thinly sliced scallions and a slab of butter in a skillet. By the time they were scrambled and on the plates both mom and dad were sitting down.

After they'd finished eating Ellen leaned back and sipper her coffee. She looked around the table at her husband and son, "Gentlemen, I've had a wonderful holiday with my two men; thank you so much."

Dan and Jimmy just grinned and nodded. She looked around again and said, "Dan, I take it the truck is loaded and ready?"

He said, "Yes ma'am, we're ready for the road."

She sighed softly, "Well then there's just one thing left to do. Son, I think you should have a nice suck before we go."

Dan said, "Hold it, what about me?"

She laughed, "You'll get yours when we get to the apartment."

He grinned, "All right then."

Jimmy stood and stepped over to his mother, he cock swelling. Ellen ran her hands over his bottom, caressing his hard cock and balls. She said, "I've really loved being with you son," and then she took him in her mouth.

His father sat quietly watching her suckle Jimmy's fat cock and finger his anus. It didn't take long for Jimmy to feel the low, hot burn begin, He took her head in his hands and began to stroke in and out, deeper and deeper until his cockhead was fully in her throat as he jetted streams of fresh cum.

Ellen continued to suck and massage his balls finally allowing his soft cock to slip from her mouth. She stood and gave Jimmy a big hug and kiss, "You take care of my son now, you hear me?"

Jimmy smiled, "Yes ma'am; I promise." He turned to hug his father and then they were gone. He felt that peculiar sense of loss that comes when loved ones leave no matter what the reason.

Afterwards he washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Looking at the clock he saw it was just 7:30 am. He considered the day and decided to clean house and do the laundry. Jim was a hard worker, he worked steadily and by 9:00 am he was done.

He dressed and sat down at the kitchen table to lay out a plan for the day, it was a habit his father had instilled in him years ago. You had to have a plan, things could change and you might not be able to follow it; but your mind worked better with a plan.

He picked up the pad and pencil next to the phone and started. Alice Redfern was first, he had to complete the garden shed, probably take most of the day, next was the Travis place - they had a handful of things, no more than a couple of hours at most, and then there was Leslie White. Thinking it over he decided to go to Leslie's first and then on to the rest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leslie White watched the old Chevy pickup truck slowly drive down the lane toward her. She could see Jim Cox behind the wheel, 'Damn,' she thought, 'If only he could be older or I could be younger ...'

As he turned behind the house she walked quickly to the back door. She could feel herself getting wet ... ready for his body. 'Oh Lord,' she thought, 'I'm really going to miss this beautiful young man.'

Just then the phone began ringing jolting her from her thoughts. She turned to it irritated with the interruption. "Hello," she said irritation in her voice.

"Leslie, are you alright?"

It was her husband Mitchell White; she shook her head, "Hello dear," she said warmly. "I'm sorry I was busy packing a box. How are you?"

As she talked she carried the phone to the back door and waived Jim into the house. When Jim stepped in she pursed her lips placing a finger over them silently telling him to be quiet. He grinned and nodded his understanding.

He stood quietly admiring her naked body as she talked quietly. Seeing him looking at her that way she waggled her hips and grinned.

"Yes dear, I'm listening," she said.

"OK then," Mitch said. "The realtor will be down tomorrow, be sure and have Jim fix anything you can find. I want the place to be spotless. His name is Gregg Thompson and I feel certain he's ready to make an offer himself before he puts it on the market. Do what you can to impress him, alright?"

"Absolutely sweetheart, it will be ready. When will you be home? I miss you ..."

"Awe honey, I know but we need to get things in order, right?"

"Yes, you're right," she said quietly.

"Listen, before I go, are you and Jim working out?"

"Yes dear, it's going to be fine," she said as she looked at Jim hotly.

"OK then, call me tomorrow when the realtor leaves; you have my new number, right?"

"I have it written right here dear, don't worry," she said warmly.

"OK baby, I love you, talk to you tomorrow," and he hung-up.

Jim said, "Mr. White?"

"Yes."

"Everything alright with him?"

"Yes; now shut up and come fuck me," she said as she turned running to the bedroom.

Jim rushed after her getting close enough to slap her bouncing bottom several times as she weaved through the house. In the bedroom he caught her, spun around and sat on the bed with her across his lap.

He spanked each cheek twice and then lifted her slender body so that he could kiss her rosy cheeks. When he did she squealed and laughed.

"You better put me down Mister. Ma' pussy needs some tongue loving and ma' pearl wants attention too!"

Hearing the sounds of the Georgia swamp girl slide out of her mouth Jimmy laughed tossing her into the middle of the bed. He quickly stripped and dived between her legs.