Jim Wagner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got home and I opened his car door. Offering my hand for assistance, he got out and stepped into my arms. Our lips met and I felt his lips were covered with a clear lip gloss. When did he have time to do that?

Our lips brushed slowly, almost teasing one another, and then the kiss quickly became heated and deep. I knew he could feel my cock growing harder and harder as we kissed and slowly ground against one another. We broke the kiss panting. He took my hand and led me into the house.

"Sit on the couch while I change," he said softly. "I put some magazines out to help you get in the right mood."

"I'm not sure I need any help," I said with a smile.

"Well, it will give you something to do while I change," Ken said with a soft smile.

I watched him walk away. His hips were moving side to side in what might have been a slightly exaggerated fashion. God, he was hypnotic which only made me even harder, if that was possible.

I sat down and began to look through the magazine that was on the table. It was full of pictures of males being served and, I hope, loved by very cute transgendered males. I could feel my breathing change and my desire for Tracy grow even more. I closed my eyes to try and imagine what she would look like, but nothing I imagined came even close to the reality of Tracy when she re-entered the room.

Once again, Tracy took my breath away. Dressed in a short pink dress with a petticoat under it, white stockings with pink bows to match her dress, matching pink heels, jewelry, full make up a bit heavy, and a white ribbon and bow in her hair. She did a little twirl that lifted her dress and petticoat showing off her ruffled panties. Facing me again, she just smiled almost innocently.

"Does my daddy like his girl," Tracy asked in the most innocent voice possible.

I just nodded. I didn't trust my voice at that moment.

Tracy didn't say a word and walked over to sit in my lap. She made sure to move her hips and rub her ass on my now very hard cock. Her arms slipped around my neck and mine went around her. I just took time to look into her eyes; they were magic to me. I guess I took a bit too much time since she started to giggle.

"You like your little girl, Tracy," she said softly.

I didn't answer right away. I thought about how I felt about Ken and Tracy and realized that I was in love with both of them, smiling as I came to that conclusion.

"No, I don't like Tracy," I told her in a gentle voice, "I love her." and then after her squeal, I moved my lips next to her ear and whispered, "I love Ken, too." Which made her begin to tear as I held her. When she composed herself she leaned back and looked at me. Her mascara had run.

"Damn you," Tacy said gently. "My mascara ran and I look like a whore. Annie was right, you are better than perfect."

"My whore," I replied and kissed her hard, taking her mouth with my tongue.

The kiss broke and she slipped to her knees between my legs, her hands sliding up and down my inner thigh. Then her hands and fingers were on my balls and bulge teasing me and getting me even harder as I leaked into my boxers.

"This is what sissies and whores do," she told me as her eyes were locked on mine.

She opened my belt and pants, then pulled them down with my boxers so my cock was free. Looking up at me then back at my cock moaning as she began to lick the shaft and then rub it on her face. She was making love to me. She was showing me that she was indeed mine.

Taking the head between her lips she began sucking and slowly stroking my shaft. Slowly she began to bob on me, taking me deeper and deeper with every bob of her head. It wasn't long before her nose was in my pubic hair and she was gagging. Pulling off, she gulped air for a moment while I caressed her hair.

"Be careful, Baby,"I told her, "you don't need to take it all right now."

She looked into my eyes. I saw her determination and love for me.

"You are going to fuck your sissy's face and cunt tonight," she told me. "You are going to claim her and mark her as yours." and then she continued to give me the most incredible loving blow jog ever. She loved my cock with her hand, lips, tongue and mouth bringing me to the edge and then backing me off. I was begging for release and she wasn't giving it.

Then I gripped her head in my hands, and held it as I fucked her face. This is what she had wanted to happen. Tracy wanted me to take control of her.

Thrusting my hips I entered her hot mouth and throat over and over. Feeling her moans vibrate up my shaft and through my body. And, then I felt it. I felt the tingling and tightness that comes just before I cum. I felt my cock grow in her mouth, The head expanded in her throat just before I exploded. Pulling out quickly, I painted her face with my cum. There was so much of it! She moaned as each shot hit her face.

Rubbing the head on her lips, she parted them and began sucking on the head to get it all. Her soft hand fondled my balls and squeezed them to get every drop. Panting I leaned back into the couch slowly regaining my senses. When I did, I looked at Tracy and saw her smiling at me.She was very pleased with herself. Then, she began to lick and clean me. My cock never softened as she did.

"Amazing,"I told her. "But, I want more from you. Take off your panties and stand up with your hands on the wall pushing your perfect ass back for me." If she wants me in control, I'm going to have to learn what she needs, but this made sense to me. I need to leave my seed in her to complete her.

Tracy obeyed immediately and assumed the position lifting her dress over her ass. It was then I saw a jeweled plug in her pussy in the shape of a heart. And, yes, it was pink, too.

Removing my shoes, socks, pants and boxers, I got behind her and slowly turned the plug in her pussy. She was so sensitive and she started moaning immediately.

"Please, Jim, just fuck me," she pleaded.

"You don't like it when the tables are turned," I whispered in her ear with a smile.

"Damn you. Fuck me. Take me. Own me," she was almost in tears and begging.

"Lube," I asked. "Where is it?"

"I'm ready. No lube on you. Just fuck me," she said with a shaking voice.

I removed the plug slowly and then rubbed my still hard cock on her entrance. She started pushing back to try and get it in. She looked over her shoulder. Her eyes burning with desire and need, my cum still on her face. I put my cock at her entrance, held her hips and thrust hard. I was deep in her with one thrust.

"Fuck," she screamed and then started moaning as I stayed deep in her. My balls rubbed on her ass as I slowly moved her hips side to side. That felt exquisite. Then, as she relaxed I began to move in her cunt.

Holding her hips, controlling her, I began to slowly fuck her. In and out. In and out. Her cunt was tight and hot around me. Long strokes. Short strokes. Slow ones. Fast ones. Then I began a series of half strokes hitting her pleasure spot with everyone.

"Yessss....NO....More...Fuck," she moaned. I knew pleasure was crashing through her and she couldn't control anything. Her hips were gripped in my hands pulling her to meet my half thrusts. Her legs began shaking. She was pounding the wall with her fist.

I lifted the front of her dress exposing her leaking cock and noticed there was a puddle on the floor. Then I thrust hard all of the way in. Deep. Touching her core. And, she erupted showering the wall with her girl cream as she moaned.

"No...no...YESSSSSSS...You fucker," she moaned as she kept cumming. Her orgasm went on and on and as it did, I fucked her cunt hard suddenly thrusting deep and exploding in her. As I panted and moaned, I heard her whimpers.

I kissed the back of her neck as I still twitched in her. My lips went to her ear.

"You are mine, Tracy," I whispered. "My sissy, girl, woman, slut, bitch. Mine," I added softly.

My arms went around her waist holding her as she continued to tremble through her orgasm. My cock softened and I fell from her. As I held her, I kissed her neck, her ear, and when she turned her head, I kissed her lips.

"You are everything I have ever wanted," she said softly. "I don't understand how you can be so young and so much older in your heart."

What could I say? I just slowly nodded and agreed that I didn't understand it either.

"Put the plug back in, please," she said. "I don't want to lose any of your seed."

I did as she asked and then stepped back as she took a tentative step. I slipped my arm around her and helped her to her bedroom where I helped her change and got her to bed. I knew she'd sleep well. I slipped in next to her and slept with my arm around her.

The next morning I called Annie and asked for her help figuring out what I needed for the apartment. She agreed immediately and asked me to come over. When I arrived I knocked on the door of Annie and Nat's home and it was opened in less than a minute by a scowling Annie.

"How many times have I told you that you can just walk in," she asked me as I stood in the doorway.

"A few." I guessed sheepishly.

"At least. Nat and I have told you that you are welcome here any time," she reminded me.

"Annie," I started,"I have never had anyone really offer that to me except for Ken."

"Then you need practice," she said. "Jimmy, this is a door," pointing to the door, "and this is a door knob. You open the door by turning the knob. Try it." And then she closed the door with me still standing on the outside.

I looked at the oak door that was just shut in my face and started laughing. I turned the knob, opened the door and walked in. Nobody was in sight. Shaking my head I took a deep breath.

"Annie, I'm here," I called out.

Annie came around the corner of the family room smiling.

"Now, Jimmy, was that so hard," she asked.

"No, but it will take time to get used to doing it,"I told her honestly.

"Baby steps," she said. "Now, what can I help you with?"

"I have no clue what I need for an apartment," I told her. "Furniture, towels, sheets, and who knows what all else. Please help me," I implored her.

"What kind of decor do you want?"

"Decor?"

"What do you want to be reminded of when you are there," she asked after taking a moment to think.

"The ocean," I told her. "I was happiest when I was at the ocean with Mom and Dad. I want it to be a little weathered and comfortable. Does that help?"

"Has Ken called a contractor to do any necessary repairs," she asked. I told her that Ken called someone and gave her the name, which caused her to smile. "Let me give him a call. You wait right here on the couch," she told me.

As I waited I realized that the last time I had lived in a real home was when I was 11 years old. No wonder I didn't have a clue.

It's all set," Annie said as she came back to the room smiling. "He told me that it would now take a little over two weeks to finish and you can't look until then."

"Over two weeks?"

"Two weeks and a few days. We have to get busy today," she told me. You can stay with Ken or you can stay here," she offered. "We'll work that out later. Right now we need to go shopping," she said enthusiastically.

"I need to call Nat to get some money," I told her.

"Your angels are taking care of this," she told me matter of factly that prevented any further discussion.

First we went to the appliance store where she changed to appliances that Ken and I chose the day before and added a dishwasher over my objections. There was no way to win with Annie when she was like this I discovered. The thing is that she did it all with a smile and by being a bit flirty when nobody was looking. I really was out of my depth.

Then we hit the furniture store and she selected a couch and chair, a writing table type desk and office chair, a couple of simple dining chairs, a few lamps and finally a bed. She insisted it be a Queen size and had me lay down on them all before she pointed to one more and had me lay on it. This time she joined me on the bed.

"This is the one," she pronounced softly.

Okay, it was by far the most comfortable. Soft, but giving support. And she told me I needed a motion base, whatever that was. I was bewildered and overcome.

"Is it all going to fit," I asked her when we got in the car.

"Jimmy," she said softly as she stroked my face, "do you trust me, baby?"

I nodded feeling so very young at that moment,

"It will all fit very well and be beautiful," she assured me. I still had my doubts.

We stopped for lunch and I told her about my concerns about Ken. How he had been working very long hours on a project that didn't make a lot of sense. The more we talked about it, I became convinced that Ken's company was being bought and he was in a very real danger of being laid off. I didn't know what I could do to help him, but knew I had to do something. That, and do some school work before I fell behind.

When we got back to Annie's home, we agreed that I'd be over the next morning to continue shopping. She assured me the worst was behind us as she laughed at me. I gave her a kiss and left to go check on Ken.

I returned home to find Ken up and in the pool swimming laps. As he got out of the pool I draped a towel around him. As he dried himself off, I noticed that he was wearing a bikini bottom that tied on the sides.

"You look great," I told him. "How do you feel today?"

"I'm feeling more rested and a bit human again," he told me. "So, Annie helped you." he asked.

"She did, but I am not sure how it will all work out," I told him. "Has she given you a call?"

"Annie sent me a text this morning letting me know you were with her and what you are doing," he told me. "I was worried about you. Please leave me a note when you leave," he requested.

"I am so sorry, Ken," I told him sincerely. "It will never happen again." Ken smiled and I knew the subject was closed. I just wasn't used to someone being worried about me.

"So, you like my bikini," he asked as he dropped the towel and modeled it for me.

I know I licked my lips as I looked at him and nodded.

"Show me," he said very seductively.

I took him in my arms and kissed him. It was a deep kiss that penetrated our very souls; our hunger was on full display for one another. Then I kissed and nibbled at his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Out here or in the house," I asked.

"Out here on the patio," he said softly. "It's very private."

"You might scream," I warned him.

"I hope so," he said with a smile.

I took his hand and guided him to a lounge and he got on his back looking up at me as he licked his lips. Kneeling beside him, I kissed his lips again as we broke it, he sucked on my lower lip which caused me to moan quietly. Then I began to kiss down his body while he caressed my head. I kissed his neck, shoulders and arms. Taking the time to make love to his small soft hands; kissing and licking them, kissing each finger, sliding one between my lips as I locked eyes with him and sucked on it. I wanted to spoil him.

Then I kissed his chest and licked his nipples, feeling them harden on my tongue. Then I began to suckle on his nipples, which just drove him crazy as I pulled on them with my lips.

"Baby, I want tits," he told me softly. "I want tits like Annie has. I've been thinking about it, about them, for a long time."

Lifting my head from his chest and looking into his eyes. How was I supposed to respond?

"Don't get them for me...," I started.

"I want them for me," he told me. "I'm tired of being both Ken and Tracy. I want to be, need to be, Tracy all of the time. They will make me more feminine," he told me. "Plus we will have a lot of sexy fun with them," he assured me as if trying to sell me on the idea.

"Do me a favor and talk with Annie..."

"I have already talked with her a few times," he told me. "She's all for it."

"Please talk with her one more time and then she can talk with us both," I said. "Is that okay?"

"That's very okay," he said softly as she hugged me.

"I need to get back to what I was doing," I told him with a smile.

I caressed his chest and gently pinched his nipples pulling on them as I did. His whimpers and moans sounded so feminine to me and only increased my arousal as I noticed his cock began to almost throb in the bikini. I kissed his tummy and belly button as my hands caressed his thigh and inner thigh which caused Ken to open his legs. Then my lips found the bulge in the bikini and I began to kiss it, lick it, and bite it gently.

"Do you want to keep your cute, sexy dick," I asked as I ran my index finger slowly up his shaft through the thin material.

"It definitely stays," he assured me with a smile.

Untying the bows at the sides of the bikini, I let it fall open to expose that lovely, sexy dick that I began to kiss and lick. I couldn't get enough of him! After loving his balls, I slipped my tongue around his entrance touching every nerve I could. My head between his legs. My face at his pussy probing him with my tongue. His balls were rubbing on my face. I was moaning as I ate him like a starving man.

"Fuck...yes...more...deeper with your tongue," he moaned as he squirmed on the lounge.

Then I slipped a finger in while I licked his entrance and bit his inner thigh. MOving it and finding that he opened easily after last night, I slipped a second finger in and then a third. Moving them in and out slowly as I felt for his pleasure spot. In just a moment he moaned loudly. Found it, I thought, and then began to rub it as I brought my lips to the head of his dick and began to suck.

I rubbed it fast, slow, in circles, and I tapped it.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK," he almost screamed as he thrashed on the lounge. He was trying to thrust his dick in my mouth, but my arm across his hips prevented that. He let out a frustrated moan as I kept up the atack on his pleasure spot.

Ken's body was shaking as if electricity was going through it. Shaking and thrashing, I felt his pussy tense around my fingers and I slipped my mouth all of the way down his dick and began bobbing on him fast, Holding my head, he began to fuck my mouth and screamed as he had an orgasm.

"FUCK. GOD. NOOOOOOOO. YESSSSS GOD YES," Ken screamed as he kept erupting into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could of his sweet cream. After what seemed an endless flow, his eruption began to slow and end.

I brought my lips to rest above his face and used my thumb to get him to open his mouth. Then I began to drip his sweet cream from my mouth into his. As it ended, I brought my lips to his and kissed him as his body continued to twitch. I broke the kiss and got on the lounge with him and just held him in my arms kissing his hair. I just waited as I held him close.

`"What about you," he asked in a soft, tired voice.

"Don't worry,"I assured him. "Tonight I want a very sexy, erotic and naughty Tracy."

He just nodded and closed his eyes

I carefully got off of the lounge and gently covered him with the towel. He was in the shade so I didn't worry about him getting sunburned. I went to try and get some studying done for school. While I studied, I kept an eye on Ken to make sure he didn't get burned. I must have concentrated on school work since the next time I looked up an hour had passed and Ken was gone from the lounge. I finished an hour later just as it was getting dark and closed my computer. Finally, I had a grip on the schoolwork.

Ken had changed and I was looking at Tracy dressed in a light blue short dress that came to just below her mid-thigh, white stockings and white heels. She had styled her short hair and complimented the light blue dress with gold dangling earrings, a gold necklace and she had bangle bracelets on her arm which made such a sexy sound to me as she moved her arm. She had started dinner and it smelled wonderful! It suddenly occurred to me that I had no clue about cooking skills, but soon found out he was a great cook. Of course, over the blue dress she was wearing a frilly apron.