Jim Wagner Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there and watched her. It wasn't very long until she noticed me and smiled. She used pink lipstick to complete her look.

"You're beautiful," I told her. "Thank you for taking the time to change. What can I do to help?"

"Thank you, kind sir," she told me with a smile. "There is nothing you can do. Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes, so you have time to shower and change."

I showered and shaved in the guest bathroom. Then I realized that I still didn't have much in the way of clothes, so I put on my best jeans and an oxford cloth shirt. I was doing the best I could and that is what would matter to Tracy.

I came out to find dinner on the table and Tracy was just taking off her apron. Afterward she turned to me and walked into my arms for a short, but intimate kiss. Holding her I looked at the table.

"Everything looks so good," I told her.

"Including me,"she asked.

"Especially you," I told her as we lost ourselves in a deeper kiss.

"It's going to get cold," Tracy told me as she broke the kiss. "Sit down and eat."

Instead of sitting down, I went to her chair and pulled it out for her. It was a way for me to communicate that she was important and special.

"Such a gentleman," she told me as she sat down. I think I surprised her by making sure she was seated first. Then I sat down and just looked at the meal. The plates were beautiful with pasta primavera - pasta with fresh vegetables and an alfredo sauce. There was a very small glass of wine for me and a larger one for her. We toasted one another and began to eat.

The dinner was perfect. The light conversation was even better. The dinner was over way too fast and I told her to get comfortable while I cleaned up the kitchen.

"Just clear the table," she told me, "we'll clean the kitchen later. I'll be waiting for you on the couch after I get another glass of wine." That's three glasses of wine; she must be nervous about something I told myself.

It was just a few minutes later that I joined her on the couch smiling and caressing her arm as I looked at her. Waiting. Just waiting for her to let me know what was on her mind. As I waited, I couldn't help leaning forward and softly kissing her cheek.

"Jim," she started after taking a deep breath, "I know it's only been a little over a week since we first made love, but we have known one another for over two years." I put my hand on hers and waited for her to continue.

"I know there's an age gap. You know I was very worried about it before, but, Jim," she locked her eyes on mine, "I want to be your girlfriend; your woman; the one you come home to; the one who will always love you no matter what." I looked at her for a minute still trying to process what she said. "I want to make a home with you; a home you have not had for years." As I grasped what she was saying, I began to tear.

"Jim," she said softly, "say something."

"You want me. You want me even though I am broken. You want me even though I am emotionally handicapped," I told her. She nodded.

"I want you like your Mom wanted your Dad. To be the one who cares for you at all times. I know you will be intimate with some of the girls and I will be intimate with some of them, but at the end of the day, I want to be your special girl."

"I'd like that," I told her. "I'd like that stability and love, Tracy. But, I want to keep the apartment that's being prepared as my place. I haven't had a home in many years, and I don't want to give that up right now. Can you understand that?"

"I can," she said, nodding. "To be honest, I'm not sure I could have anyone living with me full time, either. But, can I have sleep overs now and then," she asked with a wicked grin. "And, you can do the same."

I reached out and brought her into a hug that turned into a cuddle. Then a realization hit me.

"You talked with Annie this afternoon," I said.

"I did," Tracy admitted, "and our talk has gone just like she said it would."

I kissed her hair and whispered, "Can I be your boyfriend," I asked. Her response was a low moan of approval.

"Give me ten minutes and come to the bedroom," she told me as she got up from the couch.

"Ten minutes from now," I told her with a smile as I looked at the beat up watch I bought a couple of years ago from a pawn shop.

Ten minutes later I walked into her bedroom. Well, I stopped at the door and just looked and feeling overwhelmed that anyone would do something like this for me. About a dozen candles lit the room in a soft golden glow. The scent of Tracy's perfume was in the air. And, she was lying in the middle of her king bed dressed in white, like a bride. A long sheer white robe that separated at her waist as she held her leg bent. As I watched, she opened her legs to show me she wasn't wearing any panties.

Finally, I managed to look at her face and saw that soft smile that was just for me. I saw she had reapplied her makeup and made it a bit heavier around her eyes, which I noticed were sparkling, or was that just the candle light?

"Beautiful," I whispered softly.

"And, yours," she said. "You are a bit overdressed don't you think," Tracy observed.

I carefully stripped and once again she gasped when she saw my cock. During the next two hours I learned the value of gentle, sometimes intense, love making that left us both completely drained.

"Welcome home," Tray whispered as I held her in my arms after we were done.

We both had a wonderful night's sleep in that bed waking up refreshed. I noticed that Tracy was waking slowly when she got up from the bed and asked her if anything was wrong.

"I ache in the best way possible, Jim," she told me. "Nobody has ever made me feel so good and so loved as you have."

"When you are finished, please get back in bed," I asked her.

Then, after quickly cleaning up, I made her breakfast and brought it to her on a tray with a rose from her garden.

"Nobody has ever brought me breakfast in bed," she said with a delighted smile.

"You know it might just happen again," I told her with a smile. I sat with her as she ate and discussed the plans for the day. I let her know that I was going to see Annie later for more shopping. Tracy was going to rest a bit more and then go over her project.

After a quick kiss, I went into the shower and got ready to see Annie. I had just enough time to make a stop before I was supposed to be at her house. Arriving at her house right on time, I went in so proud of myself for not knocking.

"Annie, I'm here," I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, Jimmy," she said.

Entering the kitchen I saw she was preparing tea so I just stood there until she looked up breaking out into a huge smile.

"Are those for me," she asked.

"Of course they are, silly woman,"I told her as I placed a vase of a dozen roses on her kitchen table.

"Thank you so much for your help, Annie," I told her. "I have no idea how I will ever repay you and Nat for all you are doing for me."

She almost ran to me and hugged me fiercely as if she would never let me go. My arms went around her and held her tight as I felt her cry.

"Annie, what's wrong," I asked.

"These are tears of happiness," she explained. "You are a better man than even your parents hoped you'd be."

She stepped back and dabbed at her eyes with a napkin and once composed, picked up the tray with the tea on it.

"Follow me," she said as she led us into the family room couch where we sat down. Yeah, I still loved watching her walk. As far as I was concerned, the couch was way too close!

Annie poured two cups of tea, added a bit of sugar and milk and told me to try it. Knowing I couldn't refuse her, I picked up the cup and sipped. It really was pretty good.

"Thank you, Annie," I told her. "My first cup of tea and probably not my last," I smiled.

"They say tea is calming," she observed, "and I need to tell you something important."

I took another sip of tea and put the cup down. Then I gave Annie my full attention. I watched as a bit of worry crossed her face and then as she took a deep breath.

"Jimmy, you were going to be told when you turned 12," she started, "but of course that didn't happen, so it's my duty to tell you something you will learn sooner or later. And, it's better if you learn it from me."

Whatever she was going to tell me was important. She took the time to take another sip of tea and then put her cup down. She took another deep breath.

"Jimmy, you know your Mom and Dad loved you," she said. "They really, really loved you. Jimmy, you were their world."

"Annie, that thought has kept me going most days in the last seven years. There isn't a day when I don't think about them and their love for me and our family."

"Good," she said simply.

I watched as she took another breath. I watched as her heart rate increased. I watched as her body tensed. I reached out and put my hand on her hand trying to comfort her, which I think I did.

"Whatever it is, tell me," I told her. "It's not going to change how I love you and Nat or how you love me, is it?"

"Of course not," she insisted.

"Then whatever it is, we'll figure it out," I told her gently.

"Remember you were supposed to be told by your Mom and Dad when you turned 12," she reminded me.

I nodded and waited.

"Your Mom was transgendered," she said softly.

Okay, I wasn't expecting that.

XXXXX

Thank you for taking the time to read my little story. Please take time to rate it and leave a comment - or, send me an email. I try to answer all emails. Part four is being written.

I hope something wonderful happens for you today.