Jim Wagner Pt. 04

Story Info
Jim learns more about his past.
7.5k words
4.75
2.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up where Part 3 finished. If you haven't, please read the previous parts so this latest part will make more sense.

I hope you enjoy my story of Jim Wagner and the people in his life. There is a little bit of my own reality and a lot of fiction. When you finish reading, please take a moment and rate it. I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave a comment. And, if you want to go big, send an email - I do answer them.

As always, thank you so much for your time.

XXXXX

"Jimmy, you know your Mom and Dad loved you," she said. "They really, really loved you. Jimmy, you were their world."

"Annie, that thought has kept me going most days in the last seven years. There isn't a day when I don't think about them and their love for me and our family."

"Good," she said simply.

I watched as she took another breath. I watched as her heart rate increased. I watched as her body tensed. I reached out and put my hand on her hand trying to comfort her, which I think I did.

"Whatever it is, tell me," I told her. "It's not going to change how I love you and Nat or how you love me, is it?"

"Of course not," she insisted.

"Then whatever it is, we'll figure it out," I told her gently.

"Remember you were supposed to be told by your Mom and Dad when you turned 12," she reminded me.

I nodded and waited.

"Your Mom was transgendered," she said softly.

Okay, I wasn't expecting that.

I sat there looking at Annie and trying to process what she just told me. Did it matter to me? I know my Mom and Dad loved me, so, was it important who my biological parents were?

"Say something," Annie said. "What are you feeling, Jimmy?"

I closed my eyes and just felt, and then I smiled softly. I was feeling loved by my Mom and Dad, which is what I told Annie.

"Annie," I said as I opened my eyes and smiled, "I feel loved."

"What," Annie said. I could see she was in disbelief.

"I feel loved by Mom and Dad," I said, "and, by you, Annie. Does it matter where I came from or how I was born? What matters is that I was loved and brought up to respect and care for others. I was brought up to always do my best. And, Annie, based on some of the pictures I have found, you were a big part of my early life'" I told her, smiling

Annie just looked at me.

"And, as I think about it," I continued, "it must have been difficult for them 20 years ago. The courage they must have had to bring me into their lives is amazing. When did Mom become transgendered?"

"We did it together right after we graduated from college."

"You supported one another," I observed.

"And, your Dad helped us both through recovery," Annie told me as she got this far away look remembering that time. I didn't want to intrude on her memories, so I just sat there and gently put my hand over hers. In a few minutes I saw this contented smile spread over her lips.

"Yes," Annie started, "we supported one another through thick and thin. And, when your Dad joined us, he supported us, as well."

"Joined us," I asked.

"Yes. You see when he started to date your Mom, she was still completely male looking, although feminine. We both were," she explained. "And we'd do things as a group of three. There were times when your Dad would get into fights defending us. One of his worst fights was with his brother, your uncle. Both of them were bloody and bruised, but your uncle got the worst of it. After that fight, your grandparents told your Dad he had to make a choice: your Mom and me or his brother and family."

"No wonder my uncle treated me the way he did," I observed.

"To make a long story short, and one day I will tell you the longer version, your Dad chose us and we loved one another in every way possible, Jimmy," she told me. "He loved us both, and we loved him. But, it was clear he saw his future with your Mom, and since I loved them both I took just a step back emotionally."

"We had our operations making us more feminine. Twenty years ago that was more of a challenge than it is now. But, all went well. Your Dad gave us the after care we needed. Once we were healed, your Mom and Dad pledged their lives to one another in front of a group of friends, but the three of us continued to live and love together. About two years later they wanted a family and finding a child at that time for your Mom and Dad was impossible."

"My parents were supportive of us. I guess they were ahead of their time," Annie said as she got a far away look in her eye, "And my sister, Viv, volunteered to be their surrogate mother. She was so happy to help them. She quickly got pregnant using your Dad's sperm and nine months later you were born."

"So, you really are my Aunt Annie," I said smiling.

"I am," she said with a tear in her eye as she remembered. "Two years later Viv was killed in a random act of violence. Earlier that same day she told me you were the best thing she'd ever done."

"Your Mom and Dad continued to work," Annie said after a pause, "and I took care of you," she said as she gently caressed my cheek. "In fact I was around you so much, you called me Mommy for the first three years. We continued to live together until I met Nat, and he whisked me away, but I still would babysit you."

"Thank you, Annie," I said very seriously.

"I love you, Jimmy, more than you will ever know. In some ways I feel like I'm your Mom, too," she said and I nodded.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips gently tasting her lip cream and the saltiness of her tears. I loved her so much at that moment.

The kiss deepened as our tongues began to dance. But it wasn't a kiss of raw lust, it was a kiss that was in the making my entire life. It was a kiss that was full of love and caring. Each of us were moaning softly as we kissed. Were our moans a kind of love song? Even today I am not sure. When the kiss broke we were both out of breath and smiling.

"Baby," Annie started, "give me a few minutes and come to the Master Bedroom."

I nodded and while I waited I got a drink of water and two bottles of water - we might want them later I thought. Then I sat on the couch for a few moments to try and 'get a grip.' I wanted to make Annie feel so good; feel so cared about and loved; feel like she might never have felt before in her life.

After about 15 minutes I went to the Master Bedroom. Annie was on the bed in a very sheer white gown that had a very long slit from the bottom to her hip. Her leg was bent showing off her white stockings with red bows and her red high heels. Annie looked so beautiful and sexy; almost bride-like. The scent of her perfume hung in the air as I just kept getting more and more aroused. And, then I remembered about Nat, or Natalie.

"Annie," my voice choked with desire, "should Nat be here? I would never want to offend him."

"Oh, Baby," Annie said. "Nat is here," she said as she pointed at a picture of Natalie on the dresser, "and he is watching us from his office. We put cameras in this room just in case this happened." I nodded and turned to where a camera might be and waved.

"Hi, Natalie," I said. "I wanted to make sure you were here. I've missed you."

"Make love to Annie," a soft voice came over some hidden speakers that I knew to be Natalie's voice. "Make love...fuck..your second Mother."

That was a big ask of me. I looked at Annie on the bed and thought of the pictures I've seen of her and my Mom. I thought about Annie taking care of me for the first three years of my life. I thought about how she loved me. I realized how lucky I was that I had two, no three Mothers who loved me so much.

I nodded hoping he could see me. "I will do my best," I told Natalie.

I looked at Annie lying on the bed and how she seemed a bit nervous. Taking off my shirt and shoes and socks I got on the bed next to her. I just looked at her face; looked into her eyes that seemed so hopeful. My fingertips just lightly caressed her face.

"Do you want to be Mommy here, in bed with me," I asked.

"I've wanted that for years," she said as she nodded and smiled.

"This will make me a mother fucker," I told her softly.

"Oh, god, I hope so," she replied as she reached down to rub the bulge my cock was making. "I need this, Jimmy. I need you."

"Mother," I whispered as I leaned forward to kiss her soft lips. The kiss deppened quickly and was a kiss of need. Our tongues danced and swirled as she rubbed my bulge and cupped my balls.

"Get these damn pants off," she demanded.

"Not yet, Mommy," I said softly. "There is something I need to do first,"

My lips moved from her lips to her neck as I slowly kissed the soft flesh surrounded by the scent of her perfume. Nibbling on her neck and almost biting it. I heard her moan her need as she arched her neck to give me better access.

"Fuck. Jimmy, bite me. Mark me," she moaned. As I did, I heard a soft moan through the speakers from Natalie.

I bit her neck, sucked and left a mark on her. Then I opened her gown to expose her tits; her glorious and perfect tits and brought my lips to her nipples as I squeezed them together with my hands. I wasn't being gentle. And, my need for her was growing. I sucked on them and then bit them pulling as I did.

"Suckle at Mommy's tits," I heard her say.

I did as she requested and got lost in suckling on her. Annie's hands were holding my head to her breast as I suckled. Moving from one to the other, I feasted feeling her nipples grow even harder. Hearing her moans of delight as I nursed on her.

Pulling back from her breasts, I looked at her face; her eyes. There was a serenity I'd never seen before and just behind it I could see the flames of desire. I could hear Nat's soft moans coming through a speaker as he watched from his office.

Then I kissed down her torso, almost to Annie's cock, but then went back to her perfect breasts to suckle some more. She moaned and literally hissed her frustration. She knew I was teasing her, but she so loved my lips on her nipples.

Smiling, I slid my lips back to her cock and took my time with it. She was so wet with her precum. Licking it. Kissing it softly. Slowly stroking her. I was getting her so close as I swirled my tongue over the head of her cock and then parted my lips to suck on just the head. I took more into my mouth and heard her moan.

"Don't suck me," she said in the middle of her moan, "fuck me."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I got off of the bed and removed my pants and underwear. My cock popped out hard and leaking pointed straight at Annie. Turning to where I hoped the cameras were, I began to slowly stroke my cock hoping Nat would see me.

"Nat, I need my blonde sissy very soon," I told him. His response was a deep long moan.

Getting back on the bed, I slid a pillow under her hips and proceeded to rub my cock on her entrance. It was already wet and ready. Rubbing the head of my cock on her entrance, I smiled at her.

"Will you just fuck me," Annie almost pleaded. If that's what she wanted, who am I to say no?

Holding her hips as I held my cock at her pussy, I began to thrust. Pushing hader as she pushed back, the head popped in, but I didn't stop. I just kept on sliding into her going deeper and deeper. Her groan melted into a moan that was joined by Nat's moan.

Moving my hips slightly, I leaned down over her which pressed her leaking cock between us.

"Is this what you wanted," I whispered as I looked at her.

"Yes. I want...need..your cock," Annie said between pants.

I began moving in her slowly. She was so tight around me; engulfing me completely as I moved in and out.

"Faster. Damn you, go faster," Annie told me.

What could I do? I started going faster and harder. Rougher.

"Yes, Fuck, yes. Fuck your Mother," Annie was getting louder.

Then I took her legs and put them on my shoulders feeling the material of her stockings on my skin. I began driving down into her faster and going deeper than I thought possible. She was lost in the feeling as she swung her head side to side and gripped the sheets. This is what she had wanted for so many years.

Then I started a series of fast half strokes hitting her pleasure spot over and over. I could hear Nats almost continuous moans as I fucked Annie Then I felt her begin to tremble. I went faster with the occasional deep stroke. Then back to half strokes, again. I was controlling her and there wasn't anything she could do about it.

"No, Jimmy...no...God, Yes...that's it," she moaned and screamed. Her eyes were half closed. She was giving herself over to the pleasure which was ripping through her body.

Her cock was leaking continuously as she neared her orgasm. I could feel her trembling turn to shaking. I could feel her body tensing just before she screamed my name.

"Jimmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy," she screamed as she orgasmed.

Her pussy gripped me and within a few strokes, I was emptying into her over and over and over. Leaning over her, my weight coming to rest on her I could see her smile as she enjoyed the last of her orgasm.

"Is that what you wanted, Mother," I whispered

We both giggled as we heard Nat cum over the speaker. I hope his door was locked!

Then as I softened and slid from her, I slid a jeweled plug into her I had seen on the nightstand.

"You need to keep that in for a while," I whispered.

I rolled to her side and brought her into my arms. I held her as her body continued to twitch in aftershocks.

"So much better than your Father," she whispered.

In a few minutes, I got up, cleaned myself a bit and then brought a warm cloth to Annie and cleaned her. Giving her a soft kiss on the lips I just looked into her eyes.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"I'm better than okay, Jimmy," she said softly, "I'm perfect," she purred. "Will you love your Mother again, soon?"

"Any time Mother desires," I told her.

Annie sat up as I opened a bottle of water, handed it to her, and watched her drink half then she handed it back to me to finish.

"Taking care of me," she observed softly and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, Annie, but there are a few things I need to get done today," I told her. "I'm very concerned about Ken and what's going to happen to him. There's some research I need to get done."

"No, no, Jimmy," Annie said as she began to get up, "don't apologize. I have to make some more purchases for your apartment and I need to check on how Alex and his crew are coming along."

"Thanks, Mom," I told her with a smile as I gave her a soft kiss.

She stood up from the bed and I was struck by how beautiful she was in the sheer robe and stockings.

"You are so beautiful," I told her with a bit of awe in my voice.

"Thank you, Jimmy," she said as she smiled. "Are you going to the library for your research?"

"I thought that was a good place to begin."

"You know, Nicole is one of your angels," Annie told me.

"I kind of figured. It would be nice to meet them all at one time, if possible," I observed and Annie just smiled.

After taking a shower, I headed off to the library. I have to learn how people react to being laid off, and the library has resources. Nicole Carter, the librarian, is one of my angels and is transgendered. It seemed like there were so many transgendered people around me, but after just a tiny bit of research I found there were over 4,000,000 adults who identified as transgendered, which translates to about 1.6% of the population. Yeah, I was and am a geek at heart.

I made a stop before I got to the library to get Nicole flowers as a beginning of a thank you. When I got to the library, I was told Nicole was upstairs in her office. As I got to her office, I paused before going in and looked through her office window. I saw Nicole sitting there studying something on her computer so I took a moment to admire her beauty. She had thick honey blonde hair that came to just below her shoulders which looked right on her since she was almost as tall as I was in heels. Her makeup was perfect; she always looked perfect. She was wearing her black librarian glasses and her face was a study in concentration. Smiling, I knocked lightly on the door. Looking up, seeing me, she broke into a huge smile as I opened the door.

"Jim," she said loudly, forgetting where she was and then looked a bit sheepish. I put the flowers down on her desk as she stood and then we were hugging tightly. Her body in my arms felt better than any fantasy I ever had of her. So many times over the last seven years I just wanted her to hug me and tell me it was going to be okay. We held one another so tightly that it was as if we were trying to make up for all of those years in that single moment. We broke the hug and then she kissed me briefly on the lips. She tasted sweet in that brief moment.

"Oh, Jim," Nicole said, "it's so good to see you," she told me as she looked into my eyes. "You've had an interesting few weeks I understand."

"Nicole, thank you for being the one constant through the years for me," I told her sincerely.

"I wanted to do so much more," she said, "but knew I couldn't."

"It's okay. I think I turned out like I was supposed to."

"You turned out great, Jim," Nicole said.

"You were a big part of that, Nicole, and I will figure out how to thank you one day," I told her. "Just know that I will always love you for what you did for me and the person you are. You gave me a safe home in the library to study. You took me to my uncle and aunt's when the library closed even if it was out of your way. And, a couple of times a week you bought me something to eat even if I asked you not to. You took care of me and I will never forget it."

We hugged one another again and as we did the scent of her perfumed hair filled my mind, Her slim body felt like heaven and I was getting aroused. Embarrassed, I pulled back a bit.

"That's okay, Jim," Nicole assured me quietly, "I love you, too. Annie talked with me a few minutes ago and told me you were better than your Dad."

"You, too?"

"I still miss him and your Mom," she told me nodding. "So, what brings you here today?"

I told her about Ken and how I thought he was going to be laid off. I wanted to understand what he might be feeling so I could do my best to help him.

"Your parents would be so proud of you," Nicole told me with a smile. Then we got down to how to research the topic. Most current information would be online and she helped me discover the best search terms plus suggested a couple of books to look at for in depth information on the emotions Ken might feel. After almost an hour of working together, we were finished; I had some direction but no clue what I was going to do with it all. I was getting ready to leave when she spoke to me.

"Jim, I have tomorrow off and was wondering if you could come over for dinner," Nicole asked. "I've wanted to fix your dinner for years, and now I can."

"I would love that," I told her with a smile. She gave me her address and told me to be there at 5:00 since it was getting dark earlier.

I went back to Ken's and spent several hours doing schoolwork. Then I sent Ken a text asking him if he'd be home for dinner. He wouldn't be home until very late; changes needed to be made to the presentation. I reminded him that I loved him and dinner would be waiting no matter what time he got home. He sent me a couple of emojis in response.

I made my dinner and planned what I would fix for Ken and then started my research into what he might feel if he was laid off. I was overwhelmed at the possible things he might feel and had no clue how to prepare to help him through the ordeal. It seemed like he had to go through it in his own time and I had to give him the space to do that. I also had to check his finances somehow.

He got home late and was exhausted. I fed him and encouraged him to get some sleep. He apologized profusely, but I knew he had to be at the best level possible for what was going on at work.

12