Jim Wagner Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I got up at 6:45 and Ken was already gone. After having breakfast, I did a bit of yard work and then spent several hours on schoolwork. I could hear the contractors at work in the apartment. It seemed like there was a small army there!

The afternoon flew by as I researched more on what Ken might feel. I began to make lists and develop ideas of what I could do for him. It was becoming clear to me that after a bit of time, he was going to have to get a project to do to begin to make himself feel whole.

At 5:00 I was knocking on Nicole's door. She lived in a smaller, well kept home that had a bit of green grass and a few small flower beds in the front yard. The overall impression was comforting.

When she answered the door, I nearly gasped. She was gorgeous. Nicole was in a dress that came to just above her knees that flared out at the waist; the top fit her chest just a bit tight and I noticed her nipples were hard. Did I do that to her? Her honey blonde hair was down; her makeup was perfect; and, the red of her lipstick matched her nails and picked up on of the colors in her dress. I must have stood there and stared for longer than I thought.

"Well, say something," she said as she twirled slowly for me.

"Nicole," I started, "I have imagined knocking on your door for years but you have exceeded any imaginary picture I have ever had of you."

"Do you want to come in," she asked. I had remained rooted to the spot in front of her door unable to move. Yeah, she was that gorgeous.

"Thank you," I said as I walked in.

"For what," she asked.

"For taking the time to look so exquisite."

I think she actually blushed a bit as she walked into my arms for a hug. Nicole felt so good as I hugged her. Then she leaned back and brought her lips to mine for a lingering gentle kiss.

"That, Jim, was the perfect first kiss," she told me as she stepped back smiling.

"First kiss or 101st kiss, it was perfect," I told her.

Smiling, she told me that she had been warned that I was better than my Dad; that I knew what to say and how to treat people. I know I blushed; I don't do well with compliments.

"Would you mind an early dinner," Nicole asked.

"Of course not," I said. "What can I do to help?"

"Nothing. Just sit at the table and I will bring it out," she told me. "It's nothing special, but I hope it's good."

"You could serve peanut butter sandwiches and I'd be happy," I told her as I sat down. "Whatever you have prepared smells great."

"I went with a simple no fail dinner," she told me. "To be honest, I was nervous about having you here for dinner. I didn't want to mess it up." She was placing plates with pasta and marinara sauce on the table with salads. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Thank you for remembering that I don't eat much meat," I told her.

I got up to pull her chair out for her. She thanked me softly and once she was seated, I sat back down. I looked at her and then at the table.

"Eat," she said with a smile.

"I will after you take the first bite." I told her. "Isn't that what you told me was proper years ago?"

Nicole just beamed and was so pleased I remembered the lessons she gave me over the years in the library.

"You said you wanted a no fail dinner," I said looking into her eyes. "Dinner is far more than food. In fact, food is a small part of a dinner. To me, the biggest parts of dinner are who is at the table; the caring and love at the table; the memories and laughter that are shared at the table. Nicole, there is no way this dinner could fail," I told her with a genuine smile.

"They told me you were an old soul," she replied after a few moments, "and I thought I already knew that. But, Jim, you are wise well beyond your years." When she finished speaking she leaned toward me and brought her lips to mine in another long, lingering kiss. "Now, eat. You might need your strength later," she told me with a wicked smile.

We ate and laughed a lot. We talked of the past, the present, and the future. We spoke of hopes and aspirations; of dreams, goals, and places we'd like to see. It was the conversation of two friends who loved one another. We finished dinner knowing we'd have many more.

"Jim, would you please clear the table white I go take care of something," she asked me.

"Of course," I told her as I got up.

"And, when you're done, get comfortable on the couch, if you will," she instructed and I nodded as I carried plates into the kitchen. It was only a few minutes and I was sitting on her comfortable couch.

After a short wait of about 20 minutes, I heard the sound of heels on the wood floor. When I looked up, I saw Nicole dressed as the sexiest librarian in the world giving me a smile.

Nicolle stood in the doorway with her hip cocked and holding two books and some magazines in her arms. Dressed in heels, stockings, a short tight black skirt, a white blouse that looked like it was a bit small for her and left a lot of cleavage showing. Her hair was up in a messy bun held in place with a pencil, her makeup was a bit heavy, sparkling dangling earrings and her black glasses completed this perfect image.

"Close your mouth, James," she told me matter of factly. I didn't know I had been sitting on the couch with my mouth open staring at her. She walked toward me putting one foot in front of the other which made her hips swing more. It felt like she was a lioness coming in for her prey. This feeling was very new to me, but one I thought I could like.

"James," she started as she neared me, "the other girls have told me you are pretty great when it comes to giving pleasure; that you are better than your Dad." As she finished she sat down near me on the couch and then continued. "But, I think you can be much better. How do we make you better, James?"

The scent of her perfume. The sight of her long legs. Her inviting cleavage. How her lips moved when she spoke. How was I supposed to think?

"James," as she spoke I felt the tip of her fingernail under my chin with just the slightest pressure, "after you define a problem, what's the next step in solving it," she asked in a husky whisper. "Come on, James, we've talked about this many times. Tell me."

I closed my eyes for a moment and wondered if this was all a dream. Reopening them, I found her sitting near me and felt her finger nail under my chin. Come on, Jim, use your brain. Remember.

"Research," I said with a smile, "research is the next step, Nicole."

"Nicole?"

"Ms Carter?" I had called her Ms Carter in the library for years.

"Better," she said and rewarded me with a smile. My cock was so hard and I knew the bulge was visible to her. "So, let's start with some research and then move to practical application," she said matter of factly as she put down the books and magazines.

Nicole opened one of the books first and adjusted her glasses. Then she showed me a diagram of a penis and pointed out the basic parts: urethral opening, glans, corona, shaft, root and scrotum containing testicles. I watched her finger point to each part and it seemed to caress the page lightly. My breathing was becoming a bit ragged, which she noticed.

"James," she started, "without looking at the book, tell me the basic parts of a penis." And, I did after which she rewarded me with a smile.

"Good job, James," she said. She then went on to explain what parts are sensitive to a touch and can give pleasure. I paid attention because I knew I'd be tested later, or I hoped I would be tested. Then she turned to another marked page in the book and showed me the prostate.

I watched as she touched the diagram with her finger and a little shiver went through her accompanied by a soft moan. Then it was as if she remembered I was sitting there and she composed herself a bit.

"James, this is a prostate and can be a center for pleasure if you are patient. It's located about four inches up my pussy, or ass, and is on the front side," she explained. "If touched and rubbed it can cause an immense amount of pleasure and is the source of orgasms for women like me. Do you understand, James?"

"Yes, Ms Carter."

I thought I was hard before, but there was something about her explanation that was making me ache with desire for her.

Then she reached out and picked up a magazine, and handed it to me. Glancing at the cover I could see that it was a magazine that had pictures of transgendered girls and so called shemales.

"Open it, James and tell me what you see," she instructed.

Doing what she asked, I opened the magazine and literally moaned when I saw the first image. The woman was dressed a bit like Nicole in heels, short skirt and blouse with perfect makeup. The image on the facing page showed the same woman in a black lace bra and matching black lace panties; the skirt and blouse had been removed and she was smiling. I noticed the bulge in her panties. I looked at Nicole.

"Ms Carter," I started my question, "what do you call a penis in panties," I asked as my index finger touched the bulge.

"Some girls like to call it a clitty and others like to call it their cock," she explained with a wicked smile.

"What do you like?"

"I like clitty," she said with a smile. "Turn the page, James."

I turned the page and now saw the same woman without her bra or panties. Her tits were perfect and her nipples were hard. Her clitty wasn't huge and was standing out straight and hard. I ran my finger along her clitty and licked my lips.

"She's so beautiful," I told Nicole. "So much prettier and sexier than a regular woman," I added. "She looks like a goddess to me."

"I'm so glad you think so, James," Nicole said with another smile.

I flipped through the magazine stopping to look at various girls, and found them all to be gorgeous. Not just the ones who could pass for a woman in public, but even those who did the best they could short of having surgery to get breasts. I told Nicole they are all beautiful to me, and I was rewarded with another smile and question.

"Why do you think that, James?"

"Because they are all brave enough to be the person who lives in their hearts," I told her. "They all should be treated with respect due any woman."

"I need to show you one more thing tonight to complete this portion of your research," she told me as she nodded her approval of my answer. "Remember that I told you about orgasms and the prostate?" I nodded.

Taking a remote control she turned on her tv and started a video. The video was a series of scenes of trans and males having orgasms. Some were having them from fingers in their pussies; some had cocks in their pussies, a few had toys up their pussies, and two even had fists slid up their pussies. But they were all having orgasms. Some were explosive and others just flowed from a soft penis, but all were moaning and shaking in pleasure.

"What do you think, James," Nicole asked when the video was over.

"I always want to give that kind of pleasure, Ms Carter," I told her. "But sometimes the woman doesn't want it, I think."

"You're right," she confirmed, "sometimes women don't want that pleasure because it can be so draining, no pun intended," she smiled. "Sometimes they just want to feel your cock in them because it confirms their feminine side and the love you share." I nodded. "How are you,"she asked after a moment; as she did she placed her hand high on my thigh. Her fingers were so close to my aching balls.

"I'm fine and better educated, Ms Carter," I said after taking a deep breath.

"Good,"she said as she moved closer to me on the couch bringing her lips to just a few inches from mine. "Call me Nicole now,"she said softly just as our lips met.

That first kiss with Nicole started slow and gentle but quickly intensified. It wasn't long before our tongues were almost dueling. Our need was so great as we both moaned into one another's mouth. Then we broke the kiss and as she leaned back, she pulled the pencil from her hair letting it fall and giving her head a shake.

"So beautiful," I whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "A goddess." She may have blushed a bit as she looked down in a bit of embarrassment. She must know she's beautiful, I thought. If she doesn't, there's a problem, which is something I will find out about later.

"How long has it been, Nicole," I asked as I caressed her arm slowly. She looked down and then raised her eyes to mine.

"Three years, five months, and 17 days," she said softly. I could see hurt in her eyes, I thought.

"Why," I asked softly as I caressed her cheek with the back of my fingers. I felt her lean into my fingers.

"Your Dad really was amazing, and when he and your Mom passed away, I went out with a few men. They were pigs," she said vehemently. "They all expected me to fuck them on the first date and when i wouldn't, they would get angry. Two of them even tried to hurt me, but they soon realized I was not the weak person they thought I was," she told me with a bitter smile.

"Nicole, I am so sorry," I told her.

"It's in the past," she said and then took a deep breath; a breath that was almost cleansing. "Then, one day I looked at you when you were helping another student in the library. It was math or science, I don't know. What I saw was a very giving and caring young man who I hoped would grow up into a caring and giving man. On that day I just decided that I'd wait and care for you until you turned 18 hoping you were going to be like your Dad, JIm."

I pulled Nicole into a hug and just held her as she began to cry. She had been hurt so much. Endured so much. As she cried, I rubbed her back and just waited for her to stop crying. I gave her perfumed hair a soft kiss as I waited. She took a deep breath and pulled back. Looking at her face I smiled; her makeup had run from her tears.

"I must look like a mess," she said, shaking her head.

"You look like a beautiful woman and goddess," I assured her. "Being a goddess comes from here," I told her as I gently touched her left breast. "You took care of me for all of those years to the best of your ability. You made sure I did my homework; guided me; helped me; made sure I got to my uncle's at night. In short, Nicole, you were my angel and loved me. You guided me to give to others which helped me more than you know. And, for all of that and more, I love you."

Nicole sat there with her mouth open just looking at me. My hands were holding her hands hoping I was offering the comfort she needed.

"What," I asked.

"The girls told me you were an old soul and better than your Dad," she said slowly. "But, you are so much more than your Dad it's hard to compare you two."

"You, Nicole, are a big part of what has made me who I am," I told her and kissed her lips softly.

Nicole sat there for a few minutes as she leaned in for another hug and hold. I wrapped her in my arms hoping she'd feel safe. And then she giggled which surprised me, but I was glad to hear it.

"This evening didn't turn out quite as I planned," she told me as she pulled back from my arms.

"I don't know, Nicole," I said smiling, "it seemed perfect to me. I think you need to get some rest, now." Nicole nodded her agreement.

"Do you think you could come by tomorrow afternoon," she asked. "I think we have some unfinished business."

I nodded after thinking for a moment.

"I'd love to," I told her with a smile. "Why don't you get ready for bed and I'll tuck you in before Ieave." She just smiled like a little girl and nodded as she got up to get ready for bed.

"Give me 15 minutes," she said as she left the room.

In 15 minutes I entered her bedroom to see her in bed smiling and dressed in a cotton gown. I went to her and kissed her forehead.

"Still a goddess," I told her softly. "Get some rest. You're going to be a busy woman tomorrow afternoon, I hope," ending with a smile.

"There's a key on the nightstand. Take it and lock the front door as you leave, please," she asked me. Taking the key I nodded and slowly left the room. I made sure the front door was locked as I left the house.

I got back to Ken's house earlier than expected and found him eating a light dinner. After greeting him, I sat down at the table just to be near him as I drank some water.

"How are you, Ken," I asked.

"I'm beat and maybe beaten," he said.

"Beaten?"

"The company is being sold to one of the big guys," he told me after taking a deep breath. "They already have a large marketing team and there's a good chance I will be laid off."

"How long have you known," I asked softly.

"Almost two weeks."

"And you didn't tell me," I said gently. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You have so much going on in your life..."

"I never have so much going on that I don't have time for you," I told him as I got up from the table. I took his hand in mine and guided him to the couch where we both sat and I brought him into my arms to hold.

"Ken, I love you," I told him softly as he settled into my arms. "I love you so much. We have a connection in our hearts; we truly care about one another; we respect one another," I explained to him. "Our hearts and minds are connected which I don't have with anyone else. That's what my Mom and Dad had that allowed them to care in very special ways for others."

As I was speaking, Ken began to cry softly. He had been under so much pressure for the last few weeks and it was all coming to a head.

"Jim," he said through tears, "I love you and don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me, Baby," I told him. "If you want me just for yourself, tell me. I never want to cause you any moment of heartache."

"I can't do that," he told me, "So many people expect a lot from you. I know I have to share you with them. And, that's okay. I just want and need for you to love me."

I knew he was doubting everything. His confidence was taking a huge hit. Ken had given everything he had to make the company successful, and now he thinks he won't be needed any longer. I really have to get to work and figure something out for him.

"Ken," I said softly as I lifted his chin to kiss him slowly on his lips. "You taste good," I told him with a smile.

"You need to get your taste buds checked," he said with a smile.

I kissed him again but deeper and longer this time.

"Still good," I told him.

"You need to see a doctor," he told me and slapped my arm.

"Ken, you just have to understand that I love you; I love you like I think my Mom and Dad loved one another. Do you think we can do that," I asked him.

He nodded and said yes as he snuggled into my arms again. In a few minutes he was asleep with a soft smile on his lips. I knew we needed to talk about his finances this weekend when he would be able to get a little rest. After about 30 minutes, I slowly got up and carried him into bed. Taking off his shoes, I covered him and kissed his forehead.

I had to get to bed myself. There were a few things I needed to do in the morning and I was seeing Nicole in the afternoon!

12