Jimbo's Story

Story Info
Jim is seduced on plane. Then there’s the holiday!
2.5k words
4.05
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

When our kids were really small, at around 3 and 5, we decided to take them to Miami, Florida, for a holiday. We were flying out of Glasgow, and it was a beautiful sunny day when we left.

At Glasgow airport the kids were high, and quite tired, since it was a night flight and they had been up all day. We sat on some lounge seats opposite another family, and settled down for the final wait of about an hour.

The family opposite were clearly taking the ageing grandparents and I assume it was the grandma who was directly opposite me. I say 'I assume' because, although she looked sixty something she was a little odd. She had quite long dark hair and a dark complexion, possibly from a Spanish background, but she was wearing a linen dress which clung to her ample breasts, but flowed outwards in layers of lace above the knee.

As we were sitting there, this lady crossed her legs, and I'm sure I caught a view of bright red shiny panties. What was more, I'm also sure she caught me looking, as she looked at me while smoothing her dress.

The grandpa looked a bit older, and he appeared to be half asleep, as he sat beside her. A few minutes later I couldn't believe it when she crossed her legs again, although this time my wife was looking away, and she appeared to do it in slow motion. I had been right. She was wearing red satin panties, and I may have imagined it, but it seemed like they were crotchless!

I felt a bit aroused (the woman was quite old but not unattractive) and as I looked across she was looking right at me, with a hint of a smile. This time, as she smoothed her dress, she took her time, and seemed to be rubbing her thigh in my direction. I decided to look away, and occupied myself with the kids.

When the boarding call was made we were among the first on the plane. I had arranged with my wife that she would fly with the kids in one row of three seats, and I would take the window seat of the row in front. The seating wasn't ideal for us, but we had been late in booking and it was the best we could get.

We had settled in our seats and were waiting for the rest of the passengers to board, when I looked up and saw two old people aiming for the seats beside me. I couldn't believe it was the odd looking grandma, who had flashed me in the airport lounge! She sat down, not without difficulty, because she carried quite a lot of weight. She introduced herself as Jan and I shook her hand. "Hi Jan, I'm Jim, where are you heading?"

It turned out thar they were going to the same holiday centre as us. Their grandkids were about the same age as our kids. The grandpa looked as if he was already asleep again. "Don't mind him," she said. "He's only here cause I don't trust him home alone" she laughed. "Is it just the two kids you have Jim?"

I said it was. "Still planning more then? or are you doing it just for fun now?" she laughed.

It was a bit cheeky but I responded in kind, although without really thinking, "Well you've got to get some fun somewhere!"

"Well good luck. The old man there isn't really fit for anything anymore!" she laughed again. "I could certainly do with some fun myself."

She looked at me and put her hand on my arm. "Oh I'm sorry if you thought I was being a bit forward Jim. Just ignore me!"

I looked across at her and smiled hesitatingly, noticing her legs moving a little under the lacy material. After a while the drinks trolley came round. She ordered a large brandy for herself, and turned to me, "Here Jim, let me get you a drink."

I tried to refuse, but she was insistent. "Ok then I'll have a whisky," I said, only to find that she'd ordered me a double!

After a little while my wife, Anne, tapped me on the shoulder to ask if I wanted a mint. I said no, but thought I'd better introduce Jan. "Anne, this is Jan. They're going to the same centre as us."

"That's nice Jan. Maybe we could get the kids playing together."

"Yes, that would be good." said Jan.

When Anne sat down again Jan whispered to me "Your wife's lovely, Jim."

I agreed and sat back to relax. Jan took out an e-book to read, since they had dimmed the lights in the plane. I glimpsed over after a while and saw that she was reading one of the 'fifty shades' books. She noticed me looking and turned to me. "Have you read any of these Jim. I have to say they get me going a bit!" she laughed. "Ever since I read one the first time I've spent more time on myself. I always get a complete waxing now. Here, feel that."

Before I could react she had taken my hand and placed it on her thigh, just under her skirt. I started to take my hand back, but she held it firmly. Her skin was, as she had said, absolutely smooth, and was turning me on. I relaxed, and started to move up her thigh, feeling her move forward in the chair. I looked up then and saw someone walking up the aisle towards us. I instantly withdrew my hand, but it was only a steward handing out blankets. We took three. Jan put one over her sleeping husband, and one over her lap, also overlapping me a bit. I did the same and Jan immediately grabbed my hand and moved it back under her skirt.

This time I couldn't help lettting my arousal loose, and moved my hand upwards, on to those red satin panties. God she was so hot, and wet, and my fingers immediately found the crotchless hole. I pushed one finger into her cunt, and opened my chinos, as her hand was now gripping my cock.

I pushed down the armrest between us and whispered into her ear. "You showed me your panties in the airport didn't you?"

"Uhu, I did, didn't I. I knew you would want them." she said, wanking me beautifully. As I was moving my fingers (now four) in and out of her cunt, she moved my hand back and slipped the panties right off. "Here darling, a present for you," she whispered. "We can get together at the centre, and you can give me them back, after you fuck me!"

I was really excited now, and kissed her in the darkness of the cabin. I couldn't believe this woman. She had moved the blanket back a bit and now bent forward to suck me. I was terrified in case my wife saw me, or Jan's husband woke up. I slunk down in the seat and she continued. I was all the way down her throat when I came. It was glorious, and thankfully, Jan had a tissue to clean me up, after she had swallowed as much as she could.

I continued to finger fuck her until she climaxed. My hand smelled like her cunt when I took it out, and I gave it to her to lick, then clean up with a wet wipe.

For the rest of the flight we behaved ourselves. Her husband woke up after an hour or so, and she introduced Ted to me. I felt a bit guilty, but I rationalised that, if it hadn't been me, it would have been someone else.

Half way into the flight I swapped seats with Anne, to give her a break from the kids, making sure I hadn't left any incriminating material behind!

When we arrived at Miami, Anne told me that she had made a new friend in Jan, and that she had arranged to meet them round the pool, later that day. I had to admit, that although sex with Anne was great, there was something really dirty about Jan, and I wanted her a lot.

When we went down to the pool, she was there with her daughter Amy, a single mum, and the two grandkids. I asked where Ted was, and Jan said it was too hot for him, and he'd stayed in his room. She also took the opportunity to say that she had her own room, since Ted snored too much, and it would spoil her holiday. I could feel myself rising a bit on hearing this, and could see Jan watching me.

She was in a red one piece swim suit, which was tight around her pussy. Anne and Amy took the kids into the little pool, leaving Jan and I alone together. We went into the side of the big pool, swam around for a bit, then ended in a corner of the deep end facing each other.

"Do you want me now Jim?" she asked, putting her hand on my cock under water.

"You know I do," I said, drawing her up to me, and pushing my hand under her swimsuit. She leaned forward and kissed me, but I thought it might seem a bit odd to many that a young guy and a much older, and fatter, woman, were getting too friendly in the pool.

I said that we could go to her room instead, if we were quick. If anybody should come knocking we could always say I was helping move the bed for her.

We went to her room and she opened the door. She immediately threw off her swimsuit. Her breasts were enormous and hung low on her stomach. But her cunt was hard, and shone like a bowling ball. I pushed her into the bed, dropped my swimmers and fell onto her. She spread her legs wide and I went straight up her. Jesus, she was amazing. I was no sooner in her than she was bouncing me up and down on her, and I was going harder and harder into her, almost to the point whereI thought I might hurt her.

Sucking her nipples at the same time was pure ecstasy, and when we eventually came we were both making a lot of noise. I kissed her, and promised this would be the first of many during the holiday.

That evening we all ate together, and I found myself sitting beside Amy. She was a slim woman compared to her mother but also had that same sexuality about her. She told me how her husband had been a waster and she had kicked him out a couple of years ago. Clearly she didn't hold men in high regard, but her eyes did seem to drift in the direction of any young stud who passed by.

That night Anne wanted sex, and thankfully I had regained some energy since the afternoon. She was amazing, but I had to admit she didn't let herself go, like Jan.

The next day it was Jan's time to go with the kids to the kiddy pool, although Anne was happy enough to let me stay in the main pool. I had done a few lengths when Amy appeared. She was wearing a very small bikini, really the type for sunbathing, not swimming, but I wasn't complaining.

We stopped at the deep end where I had been with Jan yesterday. "Did you have fun in the pool yesterday with mum, Jim?" she asked.

I replied that I did, and that her mum was a good swimmer. "Oh really," she said, "that's odd. My mum's a crap swimmer, but she does like a lot of sex!"

I wondered what was coming next, and my worst fears were realised.

"She told me about you and her, you know. We tell each other everything. But don't worry, I won't tell Anne." She had moved her foot up to my cock and was rubbing me deliciously. "That is, if you can find time for me too." She grabbed my hand underwater and put it on her pussy. It was clear that this single mum had been deprived for a long time. I kissed her deeply " I think I can," I said. " I'll see you in your mum's room."

When I got there, I knocked, and Amy answered. She was naked except for a stud on each labia and two rings in her nipples. She reached out and took my hand. "If you thought my mum was good, I hope I can give you something you won't forget." She dropped down on her knees and began to suck me vigorously. After a minute or two I stood up with my cock, hard as a rock, and pushed Amy onto the bed. As I went down on her I pushed her legs apart, and drove into her, feeling the lovely sensation of her studs on my cock.

After another couple of minutes I pulled out and went down to eat her pussy. She was so tasty, as I pulled her pussy lips apart, and pushed my tongue far into her. She responded to me amazingly, wriggling as I touched her with my tongue, moaning louder and louder.

Amy was around thirty two, and had long black hair and breasts that hung down then turned up. Her skin was olive and she had just shaved her pussy, so fucking her was just bliss. When I had sucked her crazy she made me lie down, and then mounted me forcefully. I love that, being rampantly fucked by a woman, when you can reach up and squeeze their tits and nipples. She was putting everything into it, maybe trying to hurt me, but my cock was as hard as it has ever been, and for every drive and bounce she made on me, I rammed her harder.

We were laughing and smiling so much, but I wanted something more. I pulled her down and put my finger to her lips. I held her still then, kissed her gently, then rose above her and went into her so slowly. We fucked slowly but hard and I squeezed her nipples to add a little pain.

"Amy," I whispered, "you're very very beautiful. I want to keep seeing you when we go back. Would you like that?"

She whispered back "Yes, that would be nice Jim. I've never been with anyone for such a long time now. I hope its been ok for you."

God, we climaxed at such a height I wanted her again almost immediately!

I held her, and caressed every part of her. "Amy it couldn't be any better. You have a wonderful body and I could fuck you day and night."

"Jim," Amy began to weep, "You're so sweet, and I'm so sorry for using my mum as a threat. I was just so desperate for some male company. I don't care if you want to continue sleeping with my mum. I know she's a sexy lady, and needs it like we all do."

"Amy, its all right," I said. Its my fault anyway. I can't resist sex. Luckily I have a very understanding wife, and at times she has been with other men. We both accept it and it makes our own sex life amazing. When I tell you about you two she'll be hard as a rock!"

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers