A Forbidden Love

Story Info
Simon and Lisa's forbidden love.
6.6k words
4.16
17.7k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonCW
SimonCW
42 Followers

This is a fiction, none of the people are real and none of this really happened. Any similarity to any experiences of people living or dead is purely coincidental. There is some sex, but this is really a love story.

I hope you enjoy my tale.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but rudeness and abuse are not.

I am not really a writer; I have been inspired to write by reading some of the fantastic stories on Literotica. This work is my own, please do not reproduce in part or whole without permission.

Forbidden Love

Part 1

My Name is Simon, and this is my story.

I left school in South London at 17 and joined the RAF in late 1985. I completed my basic military training In Early February of 1986, I passed out with my intake in front of my proud parents at RAF Swinderby and went on to trade training to become an Aircraft Mechanic.

By July 1986 I had finished my training and was let loose on the real RAF. I was posted to the far north of Scotland. My Mother cried when I told her.

I arrived at my posting, as a proud LAC (Leading Aircraftsman) four months short of my 18th Birthday still just a boy.

I was in for a massive culture shock, I soon found out how naive and green behind the ears I really was. I had a huge amount more to learn about life in the RAF, and my role as an Aircraft Mechanic.

I fell for some obvious pranks and endured some quite intensive bullying. I sucked it up and got on with it. I didn't let it show that some of the mental bullying was upsetting me, until one day I snapped and hit Corporal Darren Greene, he had been mercilessly pranking and bullying me for months.

After today's bullying I reached the end of my rope. I hit him, I hit him harder than I had ever hit anyone. He hadn't expected it and didn't see it coming, I split his lip, and he went down like a sack of spuds.

This was the day before my 18th Birthday. All I could see was I was going to be on a charge for assault and that would be me done and out of the RAF without even making SAC (Senior Aircraftsman).

I was summoned to the Warrant Officers office; I knew what was coming and was prepared to take it. I went to get my head dress and then stood outside waiting for him to call me in. To say I was shitting myself would have been an understatement. Warrant Officer Peters called me in. The next thing that happened I really was not expecting. I expected a very one-sided conversation and me being charged with assault and a Court Marshall.

Warrant Officer Peters asked to sit, remove my beret and explain what had happened and why I had hit Cpl Greene. So out it came all of it the pranking and the bullying and who had been doing it. What he said next surprised me even more.

Warrant Officer Peters looked me in the eye and said "I am surprised you didn't do this earlier; I like my Guys to stand up for themselves. Well done Mr White!"

Then W/O Peters went on "But I can't be seen to leave this unpunished, so you will be on painting duty next week! Finally, he said, "As for what happened leave it with me, now get out and get back to work."

Later in the crew room, I heard a very loud one-way conversation coming from the Warrant Officers office, a real dressing down and then a threat of disciplinary action if what they had been doing didn't stop immediately. Even behind the closed door we heard every word.

CPL Greene left the Warrant Officers office he was white a sheet and shaking. He didn't look me in the eye and scarpered away. I didn't see him for months; He had been moved on the opposite shift away from me.

I had taken 2 days leave so I could celebrate my birthday, I awoke late, the knuckles on my right hand still sore and puffy from the punch.

Later I went to the Airman's Mess for lunch and then got the bus into town. First job, find a phone box and call home, this was long before Mobile phones. I thanked my Family for the Cards and the small gifts they had sent. I didn't tell them about the trouble from the previous day.

I went to a Pub for my first legal drink. I had a pint and then headed back to camp to have dinner in the mess and get ready for a night out.

After I had eaten my dinner, I went back to my room (shared with 3 others) I had a shave and a shower, put on my best shirt and Jeans and headed back in to town. I headed to a Pub normally frequented by the RAF, got myself a drink and sat down to watch the world go by. It wasn't how I saw my 18th birthday going, sitting alone drinking.

Much later that evening I was thinking of heading back, I saw her. A vision of beauty 5 ft 6, a tight figure with breasts in all the right proportions and long auburn hair that reached her lower back and beautiful warm brown eyes. We caught each other in a gaze. She smiled and my heart melted. She was sat with 2 other women, they were drinking, giggling and having fun.

Later after her friends had gone and she seemed alone, I saw my chance. I was about to do something I had never done before, and I was terrified. I walked up to her in full swagger mode.

I asked her "Can I buy you a drink?

she replied in a soft slightly husky voice "Gin and slim please."

and her eyes smiled at me.

I went to the bar and ordered myself a beer and a Gin and Slim for her. I returned to her table fully expecting she would have gone; but she was still there. I gave her the drink and she smiled.

I introduced myself. "Simon."

and she replied softly. "Lisa, Lisa James",

"Please sit-down Simon you're making the place look untidy." She laughed.

We chatted for a while, it turned out she was in the WRAF and recently new out of training. She was 4 years older than me and worked in Air Traffic Control. It did not occur to us to ask what rank each other was and that would come back to bite us later. We chatted for a while tentatively asking about each other.

"Time Ladies and Gentlemen please" called the Barman.

Outside we had a kiss and a cuddle and a fumble, before sharing a Taxi back to Camp. Once inside the main gate we Kissed again and agreed to meet the next night. I asked Lisa if I could take her to dinner.

She beamed a smile and said, "Yes please."

"It's a date" I said.

"Meet at 7:30 at the main gate?"

She nodded in agreement.

We headed our separate ways; this had been by far a better birthday than I expected.

The next day I had a strange feeling of butterflies in my stomach, and I could not get the vision of Lisa out of my mind.

I went to town and bought a new pair of trousers, a shirt and some nice aftershave, found a nice-looking Bistro and booked a table for 2 at 8pm.

I headed back to Camp to my room to prepare for my date. I ironed my new clothes, I showered and shaved, a splash of my new scent and I was ready to head out.

I met Lisa at the main gate as our Taxi arrived. We sat in the back, and she just held my hand. We had a great meal enjoyed some wine and small talk, learning more about each other in the process.

After the meal I called for the bill, Lisa insisted on paying half. That was a new concept to me, but I could see she would have become offended if I hadn't let her.

We went on to a local nightclub and danced for the rest of the night. Well, I say danced, she danced I have 2 left feet so I just did the best I could.

After the Club closed and we left and queued for a Taxi back to base.

A young woman recognised Lisa and said "good evening, Ma'am."

My heart sank as I realized she was an officer, and I merely an airman.

After we got back to camp, I said, "Lisa before we go any further, we need to talk."

I explained what I had heard at the Taxi rank.

"Lisa" I started "You're an Officer and I am an airman. The RAF won't allow relationships between Officers and Other Ranks, we will both be in a world of trouble if we get caught."

She just said. "We will need to make sure we don't get caught then won't we."

A mischievous smile flickered across her face.

She grabbed my hand and led me towards the Officers Mess and round to a side entrance, through an open fire escape door, up some stairs to her room.

My god how the other side live, her room was as big as mine with only her bed, and she had an En Suite. I had to share my room with three other Airmen and had communal toilets and showers shared with 70 other dirty sweaty men.

She closed the door and then started to undress me.

Now is probably time in this story to say, although I wasn't a Virgin, but I had virtually no experience. I didn't let on, I just let her take the lead.

I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her lacy Bra with pert 34C breasts that really did not need the help of that Bra. She allowed her blouse to drop to the floor. Then she undid my belt and started to remove my trousers, as I looked down at her I could feel myself getting hard. I put my hands round her back to unfasten her bra.

She laughed, "Oh so very cold Soldier!"

Dam there was no clasp.

She deftly removed and discarded my trousers on the floor, my growing bulge was tight in my briefs, she stood to face me and undid her skirt, it dropped to the floor, and she kicked it away to join my Trousers.

I removed my shirt and now all we were wearing was our underwear. Her in her tiny panties and a lacy bra and me in my briefs.

I still hadn't worked out how to remove her Bra, and then I saw it. It was a front loader; the clasp was between her beautiful mounds. With a swift movement, I unclipped it and her breasts were free.

I could not help myself. I placed my hands on her breasts as I caressed them both, she shuddered with joy as her nipples became erect.

She dropped to her knees and pulled down my briefs and there he was stood to attention all 8 inches hard and ready for action.

Lisa's eyes nearly came out on storks.

She took my manhood into her mouth, she sucked and nibbled, her tongue swirling and licking. It was an unbelievable magical feeling. It was the first time any woman had done that to me.

I could feel a stirring in my loins and Lisa sensed this, so She slowly took her mouth from around my engorged Penis and kissed me full on the mouth. I could taste both her and me and it just excited me more.

I removed her panties from her to expose a neatly trimmed Yoni, it was glistening wet as she was becoming aroused. I sat her on the edge of the bed and started to work with my mouth and tongue.

I licked and nibbled her labia. I worked deeper into her lady garden and swirled my tongue being careful at first to avoid her clitoris.

I needed better access, so I laid her back, and she automatically brought her knees up, opening her yoni to me. I continued working her with my mouth and tongue. I managed to insert my tongue into her, and she bucked and groaned.

She was so very wet by now, I inserted 2 fingers into her tunnel and then for the first time I licked her clitoris, softly at first and as my fingers worked her G-spot, it was surprisingly rough and engorged against my fingertips. My tongue gently working on her clit and around her labia. She came with a shuddering orgasm, her back arched and her eyes rolled.

She didn't scream, she groaned and panted and tightened on my fingers and she came again. Her body shook, her eyes rolled. She seemed to lose consciousness for a moment.

Then she said, "for heaven's sake take me".

I was more than ready, and she certainly was. Her love opened in anticipation. I gently entered her, just an inch at first and then deeper and deeper, eventually as my balls touched her buttocks, she groaned again.

I was in deep; I could feel the end of her tunnel. I started to thrust gently and slowly at first. I had no intention of taking my release until she had cum again. As the pace quickened, she began to cum, nearly crushing the life out of my dick as her vagina tightened,

She was about to cum again when she ordered "I need you to cum in me now."

I obliged, my orgasm erupted inside her and we came together.

For a few precious surreal moments, we were one being, the beast with two backs. My release kept going and pulsating for what felt like hours, Lisa's body had tensed and was shaking, and her eyes were rolled so far, I could only see the whites of her eyes, and then we relaxed. We laid there, me still inside her revelling in the post orgasmic glow. After a while I softened, and we released.

Lisa then said. "You had better go, you cannot be found here. They will ruin our lives if they do!"

So, I got dressed and then we embraced and kissed deeply and passionately. I then made my escape via the fire exit we first came through, and back to my room across the base.

After that wonderful night we agreed the safest thing would be to use a hotel out of town. We found a small discrete hotel.

Every weekend if we were both free for the next three months, we spent our spare time making mad, steamy passionate love.

We had many nights of passion after that, until 3 months later I was summoned to the Squadron C/O's office when I got there my Flight Sergeant was waiting. I knew what was coming, I knew we had been discovered.

I was summoned in, I donned my head-dress, marched smartly in and saluted the Group Captain. I stood to attention while I was well and truly dressed down.

I had Queens Regulations quoted at me and was told; I would be charged with Bringing the Royal Air Force into disrepute.

I was charged there and then and within a few minutes I was sentenced to 1 month of Jankers. My heart sank.

Across the Airfield, Lisa was getting the same treatment. Her punishment though had been far harsher than mine, her impending promotion to Flight Lieutenant had been cancelled and she was to remain a Pilot Officer for God knows how much longer. We were forbidden from seeing each other and warned if we did for anything other than professional reasons, we would both be posted to opposite ends of the country.

There it ended. I wrote a letter to Lisa and expressed my love, my sorrow that we couldn't continue. I apologised for her getting her into trouble and the loss of her promotion and just said I will always love you.

I spent the next month reporting to the Guardroom at 06:30 in the morning and at 18:00 in the evening, tasked with everything from sweeping roads to peeling potatoes in the mess. In between my normal day work on the squadron.

Part 2

For the next 3 years I worked hard, kept out of trouble. I was eventually allowed a single room in the Barrack Block. My yearly assessments were all good and I was finally rewarded with a Further Training course with a promotion at the end.

I packed up my room and drove to the training camp I had left 4 years earlier.

I Worked and studied hard. My Math was not strong, but I managed to even pass that. After 9 months of training, I was awarded my B-TEC in Aeronautical Engineering and a promotion to Junior Technician.

To my surprise I was even Posted to my first choice back to the North of Scotland. Life was good and although I still missed Lisa, she was a constant happy memory. I arrived back at base and continued to keep my head down, work hard and stay out of trouble.

In 1991 I met Karen Little did I know at that time how my life was going to change. I met her at a colleague's anniversary party she was a pretty bolnd 5 ft 5 blonde and curvy, not fat but soft and comfy. I was single and so was she, we were sort of pushed together at the party.

Karen and I dated for a few months, and we grew close. We became intimate, it wasn't set the world on fire sex, but it was good we both enjoyed it. I had fallen for her she was funny and kind, I thought long and hard, I was now 23 pushing 24 and looking for stability.

After a few months I asked her to marry me explaining what she was getting in to if she said yes. I was in the RAF and the middle East was kicking off, I was likely to be away for long periods.

She said "yes."

We set a date and organised a wedding. A simple affair at the registry office with a small reception for friends and family.

After we got hitched, I went to see the Families Officer to get a Married Quarter, and a week later we moved in to our first and only matrimonial home. We did all the normal things a newly married couple do, we planned and dreamed about where our lives would take us.

Then suddenly All hell broke loose, and I was away to the Gulf War. My Squadron was there for 6 months. It took its toll on all of us, I received a field promotion to Corporal, the only good thing that really happened while I was there.

When I got back to Karen things took a long time to get back to normal, we argued about silly things sex became infrequent and passionless.

As time went on, I was away a lot with the squadron, in the Gulf I had been promoted to Corporal. It was now 1995 and life had settled back a bit.

We were getting along better and talked about starting a family. But after a while thing's were starting to get stressed in our relationship. I suggested counselling, but Karen was not interested.

She started going out a lot with "THE GIRLS!". Then one night she came home smelling of another man and cigarette smoke. I asked her where she had been and who with, she lied she said she was with the girls.

I knew the girls and they were not with her that night because one of them called by to ask where she was.

I knew my marriage was going south. But I could not prove it, I suspected another man. I tried asking out right if she had been playing around behind my back, but she got angry and said how dare I accuse her of having an affair. For several nights I slept in the spare room just to avoid more rows.

Late in the year the Squadron was away on exercise in America. The Gulf had been bad, but this was a peace time exercise, and it turned out to be a really bad time for us. We lost a crew and aircraft in a flying accident, a good crew well-liked by everyone, we all felt the loss, and then unexpectedly our Flight Sergeant collapsed and died of a Heart Attack, another good man gone.

It was all too much, and we were sent home 5 days early. We landed back at base I flew back in a transport Aircraft carrying 3 coffins.

We were followed in shortly after by our remaining Squadron Aircraft. The Coffins were taken away.

We were left to put the Squadron to bed. Once the Kit was unpacked and stowed, all the Aircraft were serviced and put in the hanger we were debriefed by our C/O. I have never seen a man so broken speak so bravely to his Men and Women. At the end he told us to go home we would not be required to come in for 4 days.

I got my kit bag, when I got to the Squadron car park I sat in my car. I sat and tried to get my head around what had happened over the past 8 days, and I couldn't. Finally, I started the engine and drove home feeling numb.

When I arrived home, there was only one light on the upstairs hall light. Opened the front door, and then I heard it. The unmistakable sound of sex. I could not believe what I was hearing. I removed my boots and quietly went upstairs; our bedroom door was slightly open. Peered through to see my worst fear realised. Karen was fucking another man. I pushed the door open to find Darren Greene on top of my wife. He jumped off in shock and Karen screamed.

The red mist descended. He came at me; I instinctively pulled my head back and then crashed my forehead against his nose. His momentum was still bringing him to me I raised my right kneed and caught him square in the grollys! He went down like a sack of spuds and curled into a foetal position. I just said get your fucking clothes you bastard and get out of my house before I make sure you are never able to have sex again. Painfully he got up grabbed his clothes and ran.

I turned my attention to my whore of a wife. She looked terrified.

SimonCW
SimonCW
42 Followers
12