Jimmie Jaye 01

Story Info
Jimmie Jaye fixes two sister's issues, LOL, maybe.
4.7k words
2.45
3.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmie Jaye 01

Hey, hey people, I'm Jimmie Jaye and I'm quite the free spirit sometimes. I wear what I want to wear, I talk to who I want to talk to, I go where I want to go. Other than that, LOL, I talk to who will ever talk to me and I go where people don't frown upon what I chose to wear.

I live in Middleton on an old farm spread that was dissected by the County or by the Railroad long ago, so there isn't any "farming" going on over here, but it's nice having a little space behind my place (that I don't have to groom). Other than that, I recently finished remodeling and updating the house, so I may consider taking on a roomie someday. I have two structures on the property as well. A normal sized shed that's, ah, full of shed stuff and a larger structure that's too small to be called a barn, but to large to be called a shed, but it's made of brick and has a door and a garage door, so I have a really big shed, I guess. But that will come up later because I should address a little more about me first.

I can't say for sure why I went the way of a cross dresser, but I can say that my body was built for it. And I can say that my transition was something written in the stars for me. I mean, that's how things flowed for me without even trying. It was a very natural transition and supporting it was a lot easier than fighting it, so I let life take a hold and here I am today as Jimmie Jaye instead of James. Other than that, I hate saying that I'm so ridiculously "not so much" down there that it's proof positive that my transition was meant to be, but I'm not built to be a steel worker or anything, so again, I let life flow and here I am. But, hey, the good news is that I can wear a thong with (absolutely) no worries, which is so "ugh", right? But I never got to choose, so things are what things are and I am happy at this time.

Alright, back to the larger structure on my property that I guess I will call the, um, side garage. I let an old friend, Cierra, use it. She's an engineer type person and she is currently the Environmental Engineer for the city of Middleton and she is assigned to testing the water quality of the Middleton River, which doesn't have much to do with my story, but I wanted to work that in so I could make mention that I contributed by adding a belt to her poorly fitting Hazmat suit. I mean, it worked, right, LOL?

Alright then, now that I had a chance to mention that and how I'm going to avoid mentioning that her current project in the side garage is a new miniature torpedo system that is radio controlled because it pisses her off that some river boats disrupt the peaceful nature of the kayakers. I mean, she claims that the explosive heads will only blow a small hole in the boats that create too large of a wake and all and she says that the side garage won't blow up, but I recently updated my property and life insurance policies anyways. I mean, safety first, right? And someone tell my momma that I love her.

Also, I let her come and go from my house when she's "working" in the side garage because I've become afraid that one of you will have to tell my momma that I love her.

"Hey part time roomie, what's up?"

"Oh, I'm just searching around the internet for new furniture and stuff. I mean, I thought you might like it if I worked on the back bedroom to tailor towards a nicer place for you to take a break and relax. You know, because you book marked a few web pages for me. You know, because you hacked my laptop again, Cierra."

"And you love it, so shut it. Um, I have another favor to ask of you, alright Jimmie Jaye? Well, maybe two favors."

I mean, what could go wrong with that, right people?

"Fine, just as long as my fingerprints don't end up on any of your engineering projects."

"LOL, why do you think I ask you to buy latex gloves in bulk, silly? Anyways, I'm worried for my sister Charli, so would it kill you to stop by the park tonight and maybe take her a cheeseburger and a hoodie or something? And don't tell her that I asked. And OMG, don't laugh if she asks about her "strange" sister. She means estranged, but it's cute, right?"

"Um, yeah, I can do that, but she's not stupid. She'll know."

"And that's a part of the charm. She'll know, she'll appreciate in her brain and she'll be pissed at me on the outside and you know, LOL, "be a strange" from me. It's a fighting sister thing. And from what I hear, well, maybe a guy named Grant might appreciate you seeing you (wow, again)."

"Stop that, Cierra. That was, um, that was, um, that was, um."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was an "accident", right Jimmie Jaye? Besides, the other word is that you look pretty good in a thing from the rear, but forget about that for now. Just get Charli a nice hoodie and something to eat, alright?"

"Alright. And the other favor????"

"Well, um (wow, now it's my turn to go all um and stuff), um, I'm trying to catch Tony's attention and I wouldn't mind a risky photo of me while I was working in my lab. Not like a fully exposed photo, but maybe more than a hint photo. With my lab coat mostly open. Like in a "caught" situation. With my hair wild and hanging down. And with a smirky surprised look on my face. So???"

Damn, lab? Now my side garage is an official lab? Where things can blow up? Also, ah, hell yeah, I will do that! I mean, the perfect photo might take a while to capture, right?

"LOL, you're funny, Jimmie Jaye."

"Ah, did I tell a joke?"

"No, LOL, but you still like nips slips, LOL, right? LOL, take a cold shower before you feed my estranged sister, mister! And wear an evening shade of lip gloss. Hey, maybe I can mix you up a nice shade here in my lab, right?"

"Ah, the store tubes are good enough (and they don't explode upon contact with heat). And I'll give her hand a squeeze for you, LOL, Strange Cierra."

Now if you think I'm ignoring my, um, encounter, with Grant, well, LOL, I am. But it wasn't all that big of a deal anyways. I just found myself at the mall and I found myself in need of using the restroom and I happened upon Grant and I gave him my embarrassing story about how I needed to check the restroom out for me first and then I gave him my embarrassing story of why I needed to use a stall instead of a urinal and he (giggled) as he agreed to be my "look out" man and then he giggled the entire time I was doing my business and then he asked to slip into the stall with me and then he giggled some more and then I frowned at him and then he figured out that I was indeed wearing a thong and then his hands found their way into my Denim shorts and then the giggling stopped once his hands were full of basically bare butt cheeks and then we agreed to call it an encounter and nothing more. And then, apparently, our agreement to never speak of it again went out the window because Cierra just said that she heard about it, right? But in my defense, the zippers on female shorts are quite shorter than the zippers on male shorts, so there is much more pushing down of the shorts when nature calls. I mean, I did not flash my ass at him. I did let him in the stall and all, but that's only because, well, it was just an encounter, that's all. And we'll leave it at that because I had a cheeseburger meal and a hoodie to deliver.

"Well, I'll always give you credit for spoiling me (and OMG, for feeding me) Jimmie Jaye, but I know that my a-strange sister sent you. By the way, is your house still on its foundation?"

"But the hoodie, right Charli?"

"Well, "Skulls & Cross Bones Be Us" is my favorite store and all, but I'm embarrassed to eat in front of you, so why don't you wander off and say hello to the guys (and Grant)."

I mean, sure, why not, right? I needed a couple of bedroom painters and a detective anyways.

"Hey guys, what's up? Just another night of beer drinking and telling lies amongst the guys, LOL?"

"Well, it's Friday and all, Jimmie Jaye, so yeah. Anyways, the word is that you have a beer fund painting project in your house, so???"

"Um, one bedroom for now Frank, but it has to be good work. Like during daylight hours before the beer stores open and Grant, um, I need some help at my SUV, so could you, please?"

No, no, no, I didn't ask Grant to walk with me to my SUV so that we could have another encounter, but I needed a private detective and he held the history that I needed to figure out how to get Cierra and her a-strange sister Charli back on speaking terms. I mean, even a face to face "shut it" is something, right?

"Don't get excited, Grant, this is not a follow up encounter, but I guess I don't mind being held either. Anyways, Grant, I need some history on Cierra and Charli to fix things, so what can you think of from back in their growing up that I can use. Also, thanks for holding me like this, not that this is a follow up encounter."

"Well Jimmie Jaye, there might be something that you could surprise them with, but it would take a little coordination and cash, but it's there for the taking. And I'm gay for liking you, by the way. I mean, well, you're cute like a girl (and without a dick like a girl), so."

"Relax Grant, we're cool (then stop gay "poking" around back there). So, I have some cash and some time to coordinate something, so what is this something?"

"Well, before they got all "a-strange" and stuff, they were a sister spelunking team. You know, that cave exploring thing."

"You're kidding (and you're getting a little deep too)? Seriously? Like with the cute little helmets and the rope over their shoulders?"

"And don't forget the hot little caving outfits, Jimmie Jaye."

"You mean those uniforms that are more like thick undies, Grant? With the tank tops and the stretchy shorts? And the cute coil of rope over the shoulders? And the fancy little helmet lights? And maybe some knee and elbow pads? And OMG, do they use googles?"

"Exactly and it wouldn't kill either of us to end up in bed soon, in secret, of course."

"Oh, well, let's keep on track for now, but I appreciate your forwardness. So, wow, OK, but how do I go about, ah, working on that? Um, that's not exactly in my wheelhouse. (Oh, ooh, Grant, stop that)."

"Oh, um, the adventure channel, they advertised last night that there are group tours available for the caves in Kentucky or something. Like on a professional level. Just log onto their website and search around and something will pop up (hm, hm, hmmm, oh)."

"Grant???? Um, Grant, um, Grant! OMG, did you????"

Oh, well, wow, I guess the guy does like me. LOL, at he likes me just below the waist. Also, wow, I think my second encounter with Grant actually qualified as sex because he had to quickly jump into his truck and leave (after I peck kissed him because it seemed appropriate, not that I knew what was appropriate after that). But I had my info, right? Spelunking! With the cute little spelunking unforms. In dark caves. With rope. And I once made a rope, well, never mind, but was kind of a rope skirt, I guess.

"LOL, he's so gay for you, Jimmie Jaye, not that I spied anything (because your SUV was parked at a bad angle for me and LOL, all of the guys)."

"Well, it's not like that and you and I already agreed that we're holding out and waiting for each other, so."

"Oh, yeah, it wasn't like that, but I am waiting for you (even though your fem ass is taking forever to straighten up and fly right). Thanks for meal and the hoodie, Jimmie Jaye and squeeze my "a-strange" sister's hand for me the next time you see her. And tell her, well, tell her that I'm in good hands with you (I mean, not as good as Grant's hands all on your buns and all, but good hands)."

Well, I had something to work with, right? LOL, spelunking, which is a word that must have been invented after one wild ass cave adventure, right? And true to Grant's statement, there it was, right on the adventure channel website, professional guided cave exploration tours. A four days tour at that. And best of all, it clearly stated (OMG, over and over) that it was not one of the general public cave tours, but a cave explorers dream tour. Wait, LOL, an experienced spelunkers dream tour.

Oh, Grant was also correct about the cost, but what price can you put on a fixing a pair of estranged sisters, right? Well, one estranged sister and one "a-strange" sister.

And let's not even talk about the additional cost of the modernized equipment. Like the cute little headlight helmets. And the kidnapping, I mean coil of rope for over the shoulder. And the hot little stretchy outfits that were basically thick undies and tank tops. And the knee and elbow pads. And the cute little outfits, which I had to check out for myself, for some reason. And how everything fit neatly into two large duffle bags. Except for the one I bought for myself. And all of that took an entire week to accomplish. And I broke down and decided to wear the little uniform for Grant because I needed his help again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, now this is how I want to be greeted at your door, Jimmie Jaye! I mean, wow, I don't know what to say other than, ah, am I winning?"

"LOL, maybe, maybe a little and if you study up on knot tying, well, LOL, who knows, right? Anyways, don't get too excited because wow, this uniform has me all buttoned up tight, now doesn't it Grant?"

"Oh, if that's a challenge, challenge accepted. So, what do you need my help with this time and please tell me we can discuss it with pillow talk."

"Actually Grant, we can, but my stretchy uniform stays on (and only because I've lost my senses)."

Um, wow, I don't know who in hell said that, but it sounded like it came out of my mouth, which it must have because it was Grant and I in my house and he wasted no time with reacting to my regretful words. That came out of my mouth. Apparently.

"I'll take off the vest, but no more, Grant."

"Fine, but what about me?"

"Well, I suppose at this point I know a few things about you, so."

I mean, did I say that he could get naked? Like that fast?

"You're so lucky, Grant."

"Ah, I'm getting lucky????"

"Well, I didn't quite think this all the way through and I think there is going to be mess, so I think my plans of letting you dry hump the hell out of me isn't going to work because this uniform is new and all, so."

"So, our follow up, follow up encounter is going to be me wet pumping your cute little mouth, Jimmie Jaye?"

"Oh, I was hoping that we could start a little smaller like with my small hands, but I guess I didn't think things through about what it actually feels like to be in a bed without another person."

"So, you're saying that this is comfortable then, Jimmie Jaye (and private between us)?"

"Well, it's not so bad (but we will do a little manscaping some day). You're, um, warm (and so much bigger than your cargo shorts led me to believe)."

Anyways, LOL, I won! I mean, LOL, he won because he blew a nut, but once I started with my hand, well, his head went back and I won. Well, he won, but you know, I won, right? I mean, I lost because I had sheets to wash and all, not my fancy, LOL, spelunking uniform stayed (pretty) clean, right?

"And that wasn't gay, right Jimmie Jaye?"

"Just stop with the gay questions, Grant. It's just us and it was just (the worse) a hand job and wow, LOL, that was so gay! Tee, he. I tease, we're good. Now, for my favor??? Also, um, you're a good nibbler, Grant."

"And you have great skin to nibble on, Jimmie Jaye. So, alright, so it's all set now (I think). Tony will drive me the rental place and I'll pick up the Wrangler that you rented for the "a-strange" sisters and fill it with fuel and then pick up your secret "girlfriend" Charli and bring her and the Wrangler here while Cierra is constructing something dangerous in your side garage. And none of this is going to go well, but after I load the two duffle bags into the back of Wrangler and leave with Tony, then all of this is on you, right? I mean, you know what "a-strange" means, right Jimmie Jaye?"

"It's all on me (because I lived long enough now) Grant, but don't call Charli my girlfriend. And stop calling Cierra my mistress."

"Well, everyone considers Charli to be your secret girlfriend and it's not me who calls her "a-strange" sister, Cierra your mistress, but you sure seem to know their clothing sizes well enough, Jimmie Jaye."

"Well, never mind all that and those "people" also call me your secret boyfriend, so."

"OK then, getting back on track. LOL, Jimmie Jaye, this isn't going to go well and you're going to end up being "a-strange" from everyone, although, LOL, your property might be in less danger of exploding. Also, did you just wiggle out of your spelunking shorts?"

"Just keep things on the outside, but do what you will with what my butt cheeks have to offer, LOL, partner in "a-strange" crime (and completely between us this time, idiot). And no funny business with my girlfriend while you're driving her over here in the rental, by the way."

Well, people in bed get worked up, right? I mean, body heat, right? I mean, blame me or shame me if you must, but only throw that stone if you haven't ever been caught up in the moment.

"Jimmie Jaye, what's with the funny attitude today? I mean, I cancelled the mini torpedo project and removed (most of) the explosives, so??? I mean, never mind the death ray project I just started and all, but what's up with you today?"

"Spelunking (tee, he)."

"Jimmie Jaye! I already promised you that I did not sleep with your weird friend Lunkhead! I mean, he has great hair and all, but the guy creeps me out with the way he stares at me (and at you, so watch him). Besides, you know I'm working on Tony."

"LOL, no, I said spelunking (tee, he), but yeah, I need to distance myself from Lunkhead. He snagged some my undies from my laundry basket the last time he was here. I mean, LOL, his silicone girlfriend is probably wearing them by now, right?"

"LOL, I'm sure she is and speaking of laundry, are my Delicates done yet, well, wait, what do you know about spelunking anyways? I mean, where did that come from?"

"Oh, well, I made arrangements for you and a spelunking (tee, he) partner to spend up to four days spelunking (tee, he) in the caves of Kentucky and you leave tonight or first thing in the morning. And it's the professional level spelunking (tee, he) adventure too and not that sissy tourist caving crap either."

"(Tee, he, you said sissy, sissy) well this is a lot to grasp on such short notice and all, Jimmie Jaye and it sounds great, but I haven't spelunked (go ahead and giggle) in a few years and finding a suitable partner to spelunk (wait for it) with isn't possible on such short notice, so I should just continue working on my death ray and all. But your thoughts and offer are very generous, Jimmie Jaye. Or is that the power of me leaving certain pieces of my lingerie behind for you?"

"Oh, well, um, getting back on track then, but it's all set up and there may be a film crew too. I mean, the accommodations, a rental vehicle, the registration and well, a spelunking (tee, he) partner from the past (and please don't ask me if I wash your Delicates)."

"Teresa from Hillsdale? She's probably out of shape (have you seen since she had the twins) and all."

Yeah, this wasn't going to go well for me, was it? But after a few minutes of awkward moments, LOL, I jumped on the text "save my ass" band wagon.

"Is Grant trying anything with you, Charli?"

"LOL, no, he's your boyfriend, boyfriend! I'm just riding in a whip ass Wrangler."

"See you soon, Charli?"

"I guess so, just as long as my "a-strange" sister isn't there (working on a death ray or leaving her undies in your bed, perv)."

"Well, I love you, that's all that matters."

"I know, Jimmie Jaye. Ooh-wee, Wranglers, right?"

Well, I had Cierra there and then Tony pulled in and hold on to your hats, the Wrangler finally pulled in, LOL, basically sideways. I mean, LOL, even Tony knew it.

12