Jimmie Jaye 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmie Jaye, for a fem boy, you sure have a set of balls (and a nice ass, so yay Grant). I mean, your facial makeup makes you stupid, right?"

Fine, the game was four against one.

"Oh no, let me test fire my almost functional death ray and use my estranged sister as my test target!"

"Cierra, settle down."

"Oh no, Jimmie Jaye, what the hell is my "a-strange" sister doing here? I call foul (and I was this close to, well, sooner or later, right secret boyfriend)."

"Everybody needs to just simmer down now. And Tony and Grant, ah, Tony???? Grant??? Where did you guys go?"

Well, at least the game was now two against one, right?

"Anyways, I thought a professional level spelunking (tee, he) trip would be exactly what the two of you needed to bury the hatchet and get back to a normal sister relationship. I mean, the Wrangler is yours for the long weekend and the back is full of modern spelunking (tee, he) equipment and there might be a film crew and whew, I get to live because my thoughts were in the right place, right sisters?"

Well, at least the duffle bags full of cute little headlamp helmets and stretchy outfits and rope and gloves and fancy little spelunking (tee, he) boots kept their attention for a few minutes.

"Hmmm, this is nice stuff and all (and I knew you liked my body Jimmie Jaye and ooh, la, la, wouldn't you like to see in these outfits)."

"Well, I already gave your secret boyfriend credit and all (damn, the boy does like the female body, doesn't he)."

"Well, "a-strange" sister, I don't know (and keep your undies out of his laundry)."

"Well, estranged sister, he did go through a lot of trouble and all (well, give him your undies then)."

"Well, I'm driving the Wrangler (well, he's fucking Grant anyways, so)."

"We'll split the driving (and no he's not. It's just some stuff, Charli and you're no angel, so)."

"Hmmm, well, um, like the good old days, then, right (are you sure about that, Cierra)."

"Fine, we'll go, but I get most of the camera time (positive, but on the other hand, um, he won't be able to get you pregnant without a tube or something either, Charli)."

"Well, the camera goes where the camera goes and I have better hair, so (I heard, but that's OK, right)."

"Well (well)."

"Damn it (damn it)."

"Alright, Jimmie Jaye, you win, but if I leave Charli behind in a cave, well, that's on you (but he's got money, so)."

"Fine, I'm in and I agree to "attempt" to make nice with my "a-strange" sister, but if she stumbles, which she will because I'm better at spelunking (seriously Jimmie Jaye, you're giggling at that) than Cierra, so (these outfits, right)."

"We leave tonight then (ooh la, la, Tony is going fuck me hard, LOL, when we get back because who knows who else we might find ourselves deep in a cave with)."

"Fine, I mean, my belongings are basically in my backpack so (this is why we are "a-strange" Cierra. You always have to rub it in that you get the better man)."

"LOL, just buy him a strap-on! For him to wear! Oops, did I just say that one out loud and not under my breath? I mean, oops, maybe we should jump in Wrangler and split now Charli (I have a good going with your boyfriend on the side and I don't want to blow it. Ugh and I'm not blowing "your secret" boyfriend either)."

"Let's get with it (I know Cierra, I mean, we're sisters and not sister wives, right). Kiss me good bye Jimmie Jaye (and quick before your boyfriend Grant catches us making out)."

Ah-hah! I knew they were mumbling about me! But I didn't know that Charli was such a good (and way to quick) kisser.

"You bought the insurance on the Wrangler, right Jimmie Jaye (can a fem boy be a brother-in-law)?"

"Well, that doesn't mean we need to submit a claim or anything. I mean, post a lot of selfies and all (in those hot little outfits and so we can see who is, you know "holding you up" and all)."

"LOL, with the coil of rope too? (OMG, he's wearing one of our outfits, Charli)."

"Bye (I know, but he's my fem boy, just the same. Well, he's going to be Grant's fem boy in a minute, so let's find me a payback spelunker (tee, he) for the weekend, Cierra.)"

And away they went. Spinning their off-road tires and tearing up my grass. And then away went Tony, LOL, with a big grin which means he found the rest of the "oops, you caught me working in my lab late at night with my lab coat open" photo shoot that I took of Cierra. Which left Grant somewhere in the house.

"I can't believe you pulled that off Jimmie Jaye, although the weekend trip is just getting started."

"And I can't believe that you're in my bed already. I mean, did Tony notice this."

"Nope, LOL, he had his eye on something else, like some secret photos or something. So, how about the sharing of that body heat that you like so much?????? Mm-mmm?"

Well, I was tired from the excitement outside and all and by the GPS tracker that I downloaded on my phone, well, the estranged sisters were rolling up the highway.

And then I got lucky, LOL, I think. I don't exactly know what the appeal is or was, but he was perfectly happy with, well, my bare backsides, so I'm still intact these days. I mean, if that's a thing and if that's as far as I have to go with things, well, I can work with that, right?

End Jimmie Jaye 01

12