Jimmy & Grandma Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?... What do you mean?" Jimmy said shocked.

"Yes you. You must know you've always been my favourite. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because you're my first grandchild, maybe it's because you look so much like your grandfather. I just don't know. Now, no more interruptions, ok?" Jimmy could only nod and Rita carried on. "Anyway we talked about you for quite awhile, every time I tried to move on, Barb brought it back to you. All of a sudden she blurts out 'Oh my god, you want to fuck your own grandson." it was true, you're so like your grandfather facially, but fitter and stronger than he was at your age. I tried to deny it, but Barb's been my friend since school and could see right through me. I looked at her, I could see her smiling. I asked if she was disgusted with me, she just continued smiling and said, "Oh honey, I've seen lots of stuff in my time, one thing I know of is incest be damned. If it's between two consenting adults then why the hell not." Believe me baby, I was shocked, I thought I knew my best friend, I obviously didn't. Before I knew it we were kissing. Her soft hand was on my cheek and we were making out. I mean just like lovers. I didn't think about anything else for that moment, just the joy and excitement that Barb was giving me. I won't bother telling you what we did, I'm sure your young imagination can picture it all. But I will tell you that that was my very first lesbian experience and I knew I wanted more. Me and Barb have been secret lovers ever since.

Rita had sat and watched Jimmy's cock come up to full strength as she related her story. She also saw his hand come over to touch himself. "Don't you dare.. Put your hand down, I'll sort you out when I'm finished."

"Fuck grandma, that's just fucking amazing. You and Barbara together.. Fuck." Rita laughed. "I had a feeling you'd like that. Strange that. I wanted to share your grandfather, but he just wouldn't. I never came right out and said it, but I used to broach the subject when he was fucking me, but he wasn't game and always talked about what he was doing to me. Your certainly different that way, you look like you can't wait to get your hands on the pair of us."

"Christ grandma, I'm sorry, but was grandfather a fool? The thought of having you two in bed together drives me nuts."

"No honey. He wasn't a fool." she smiled. "He just loved me very much, maybe a little too much. He was always a little frightened of losing me. He just wasn't prepared to take that chance. You know something Jimmy, when we were out of the house, your grandfather treated me like a queen. He had no fear of showing his affection in front of anyone, but once we were behind these walls, I became his whore. And I loved it, every fucking minute of it. I wouldn't of changed a thing." Jimmy had no words for her. He knew how much his grandfather had loved her, so he sat and waited.

"Anyway, where was I. Oh yeah, Barb and I had been lovers for a few months by now and we were out shopping one day. We were sat in a café, just talking, we were trying to ignore all the leering men that were openly ogling us, we were used to it, but sometimes it gets a little too much. As I said, we just sat there talking when another lady came up to our booth and asked if we minded sharing as all the other tables were occupied by men. We invited her to join us. We actually all got along famously. Her name is Emily. She had just gotten divorced months before, after finding her husband was having an affair with his secretary and was just getting herself out there again. She was about our age and very beautiful. She still is by the way. We ended back at her house for some real coffee and to get away from, as she put it "These whore dogs." That's Emily's one problem; she hates men with a passion."

"You can't blame her really. Must have been hard to find shit like that out. I expect she did well out of the divorce though?"

"Yes, she cleaned him out. Anyway, pretty soon we became a tight little group. We go out to concerts or dinner or some nights we'd just stay in, we'd all supply a bottle of wine or two and just have a girl's night. One night, we'd been drinking and mine and Barbara's relationship came out. Just like that. To this day I don't know how. I remember it all went silent; we didn't know how Emily was going to react. When she did it shocked both me and Barb.

"I knew it.. I knew that something had to be going on between you both."

"Why would you say that Emily?" I asked. "We've never given anything away, at least until tonight."

"Look at you both. I'm not blind. I see the way men look at you. You could have any number of men, but you don't, you're always together and I'm not that naïve anymore, so spill it,"

"And so I did, or should I say we did. You have to understand Jimmy that we had all been close for awhile now and this was the only thing we'd kept from her. We told her every sordid detail, even about how I wanted to fuck with you. It was strange, because apart from my best friend I hadn't told a living sole about my lust for you."

"What happened next grandma? Don't hold out on me."

"I not. Just reminiscing. So, I thought she would of been shocked and disgusted, but she wasn't. In fact she was very excited. It was weird watching the change come over her. Her nipples had hardened and she became desperately horny. Needless to say, we were all soon naked with each other, enjoying ourselves."

"Wow. Is that it. It's the three of you?"

"No honey, there's one more. My sister Grace."

"NO.. You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"I kid you not young man. We were all in this room one Friday night and she walked in on us. I never even considered that she had a key and would use it. Never even crossed my mind. But there she was, just inside the door there watching us. She never said a word. Barbara and Emily just carried on as if she wasn't there, I, as you can imagine, I was mortified. Here was my older sister watching me have lesbian sex with two other big titted bitches. I couldn't take my eyes of her, not knowing what she was going to do. Eventually, ever so slowly, she made her way to the bed and grasped my tit. The biggest shock of all though was when she said that my two friends were lucky. She had always wanted to fuck around with me ever since I'd dressed up one night to go to a fancy dress party. I was 20 at the time and I'd gone as a naughty school girl. She told me that she'd wanted a piece of me ever since. Anyway, we ended up on this bed, the four of us for hours, pleasuring each other. This suited Grace just fine, as you know, her husband Bill is way past it and doesn't even try to satisfy her in any fashion.

"When we'd all calmed down, Grace said that someone had mentioned something about Jimmy's cock. She asked me if they had been talking about you. So once again I spilled the beans. This made her so fucking horny again and soon she laid here on this bed, surrounded by us three as she pummelled her wet pussy to another climax. So that's it honey you know all my secrets. I trust you can keep it all to yourself?"

"Of course.." Jimmy said indignantly, "I'll never tell anybody."

"Good, I didn't think you would. Now, all this talk and watching that big cock of yours has made me very, very horny, you want to fuck grandma's butt."

"Fuck yeah.. but first grandma, I really need to make a meal of those big fucking tits. They've drove me fucking nuts for years.."

"Well don't let me stop you..Help yourself honey. How about this, I'll get on top and slide this fat young cock in my pussy, a little more lube won't hurt, and you can suck on grandma's titties until you can't wait any more, that ok..?"

"Perfect gran, no more talking now. I'm gonna fucking cum soon if you don't hurry up."

"You'd better not, you'll be eating grandma's cream-pie if you do." Rita laughed as she climbed over her young stud.

"Doesn't bother me none grandma. I'm up for anything with you."

"Oh..my..god!! I can't believe you just said that.." she said as she lowered herself down onto his ever pulsing shaft. "You mean absolutely anything?"

"Yep, now bring those big beautiful tits down here."

"There you go baby..you suck on grandma's big titties while I make this big pussy pleaser nice and wet for me...Fuck honey..this always feels so good...fuck yes." Rita was in ecstasy. This was just her first day and she wasn't going to let this go in a hurry. The pleasure she felt as she squeezed her cunt muscles around him as he sucked and chewed on her big nipples was driving her insane. Jimmy, meanwhile was himself going insane. He chewed on Rita's huge nipples like a man possessed, but as young as he was, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

"Grandma, you'd better get off.. I'm gonna cum soon if you don't, and I really need to fuck that ass."

Rita came off straight away. It was really happening. Her grandson was going to fuck her ass. It's what her and her friends had dreamed off. They had hoped and prayed that he liked ass, now she knew.

Jimmy got behind her as Rita got on her knees and lowered her head to the pillow. "Go on baby.. Push it in.. I've been wanting this.. you ever fucked ass before honey?"

"No grandma... your my first.."

"Oh fuck yes.. I'm glad I'm going to be..We're going to be fucking loving this.." Ohhh fuck baby.. God that's good..That's it a bit more... fuck..Show grandma what a big boy you are..God yesss."

"You're so fucking tight..fuckkkk."

"Fuck..So good.. That's it Jimmy..Teach grandma a lesson.. Pound me.. Don't worry about cumming, I just want to feel..oohhhfuucckkkk...that cum in my ass.

"You like that grandma..?..Your grandson's cock is right up your bum hole... fuck, you are so fucking tight..Feels fucking brilliant.. fuck..I can feel your nails on my balls..Feels good...Fuck..I can't last long like this... fuck.."

"Then don't...send that hot cream right into my fucking bowels you big cocked stud..Cum on give me it all.."

Jimmy didn't hang around, he started fucking Rita's ass like his life depended on it. His big hands were mauling both her bum cheeks and occasionally slapping them. With Rita's nails pulling his balls, her noises as she shrieked into her pillows, Jimmy gave Rita her wish and with an almighty lurch and scream he sent his young spunk in her waiting bowels. With sweat dripping off him onto Rita's back he rolled them to the side, his cock still twitching and oozing cum into his grandma's ass. Her arm reached over to hold him inside.

"Fuck Jimmy, that was something...thank you honey."

"No grandma, thank you.. I've been wanting that since forever. It was fucking awesome.." Jimmy could feel his cock shrinking and started to pull out. "No honey, please..Just a little while longer..It feels so damn good to have you in me... no matter which hole your in.."

They laid together, back to front, Jimmy thoughts were on his grandma. On what had occurred this past evening. He had finally got his wish. Taking his grandma in bed had been his one real desire. He knew no other woman who could make him feel this way. She was everything that he could want. He had met some of his friends grandma's and they definitely weren't like his. He let his hand roam down down her side, onto her ass and down her thigh. "No woman should look and feel like this at 64, It's not normal." As he caressed her he could feel himself start to stiffen.

"What are you thinking about Jimmy?"

"Oh, how good it feels to be here, in this bed with you."

"Hmmmm, it does doesn't it. We should shower and get some rest. We have a busy day tomorrow sweetheart.."

"Why? what's happening tomorrow?"

"Barbara's coming round. We're going to do a little shopping, and then have some lunch."

"So why am I gonna be busy."

"You'll find out, now go and shower."

Jimmy didn't say another word, just headed out to the bathroom for his shower. Twenty minutes later he came back to room. Rita laid in bed admiring her grandson's physique. She had to admit, for a 19 year old, he certainly was well built. He approached her, leant down and kissed her goodnight, he then made for the door. "And where do you think you're going?"

"To my room. Why?"

"You're in your room. You sleep with me from now on. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course it is. I would rather be here with you in any case."

"Good. I'm gonna get my shower then. See you soon. Oh, and behave." she said, raising one eyebrow.

Rita got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, she stopped on the way to pick up her phone. As soon as she was alone she phoned Barbara.

"Hello..it's me."

"About time...where have you been?..I've been waiting ages."

"So sorry baby, I was fucking my grandson."

"Ohmygod.. You really did it? Tell me everything. Don't leave anything out.

Rita went on to tell her every sordid detail. How she had teased him until he couldn't take any more and fled to the bathroom and she had walked in on him. How she had finished him off and taken him to her room and sucked, fucked and finally getting him to fuck her ass.

"And Barbara, his cock is fucking huge. When he stuck that monster in my butt I thought I was gonna die. It hurt so fucking much, but I couldn't let him know that. He didn't last long though, I'd been telling him all about us, his cock was throbbing so much and pre-cum was pouring out of him.

"I am so fucking horny right now Rita, can't I come over now? You're going to shag the poor boy to death before I get a chance."

"No I won't honey..No more tonight..He'll be sleeping in with me now and I won't let him have any sort of relief, I promise. He'll be begging for it by tomorrow. So, we still on for shopping in the morning?"

"Oh no. Fuck that honey. We can shop anytime. Here's what you should do, show him that video we made of us in the lounge. You know where we're all dressed up in our lingerie and heels. He'll love that. Don't let him do anything though. Then in the morning give him his first little pill, actually, make it two."

"Don't you think two's too many? Surely one's enough for now. We don't want to kill him."

"He's young Rita. And he's going to be really busy tomorrow. He'll probably get to the point where we will have to give him another one anyway."

"Ok..I'll trust you on this.. God I can't wait. I'll give him them in his fruit juice in the morning. I'd better get my shower. I'll see you in the morning love."

Rita and Barb had a final few words about how they were going to approach Jimmy in the morning and the said goodbye. Rita had no doubts that her lover was going to lay back and fuck herself silly. She knew that she was as insatiable as she was.

Rita put her phone down and looked at herself in the mirror. She was proud of her body. Considering she was 64 she had a lot going for her. She hefted her fat tits in her hands, her long nipples were still erect and she squeezed them, sending bolts of electricity like feelings down to her clit. She thought of her grandson laying in her room. She felt no guilt about what was had happened. She'd loved every second of it. She had him hooked now, but by the time she was finished with him, he wouldn't be going home. He wouldn't be able to live without her. Then there was her friends. They would get to enjoy his magnificent cock and body, that was a given, but he was hers and she would only share so much.

After a lengthy shower she dried of and headed back to her room. Walking through the door she saw Jimmy was laid on top of the bed. He still had the towel wrapped around his mid-section, but it did nothing to hide the huge erection that was pushing the towel up in a tent. She felt her pussy leak at the sight and was tempted to go straight over and take him into her mouth. Remembering that she'd promised Barb that he'd have no more relief tonight, she fought herself and did her best to ignore it.

"So Jimmy. You want to watch a video?"

"Sure. Hey grandma, I've was thinking, as we're like, you know, having sex now, do you think that I should call you Rita instead of grandma?"

"No honey. I like you calling me grandma. I always have, but to be truthful, when you're calling me grandma now, especially when we're fucking, it's just so kinky I love it."

"Ok. I like it too. Would of been a bit weird to be calling you Rita anyway. You've always been grandma, even when I was thinking about you as I was having a wank. So, what movie we gonna watch?"

Rita just smiled and slipped a DVD in. she settled on top of the bed next to him and pressed play. The film started with Rita and Barbara sat on the couch downstairs. Jimmy looked at his grandma. "So, a home movie eh?"...... "Just watch honey." Jimmy looked back to the TV after another lustful look at her tits. Both women were wearing big coats, covering then down to their crossed legs. All he could see was their nylons and incredibly high heels. They both looked stunning. Faces made up to perfection, hair had been done in different styles, but they both looked really sexy. Barbara turned away from the camera and pulling Rita's face towards her, they started making out. Jimmy had seen plenty of women making out. He did have the internet after all at home. But to see it involving his sexy grandma was on a completely different level. His already hard cock became instantly harder and he was longing to touch it but kept watching. The couple in the movie were getting into it now. Their hands were everywhere; caressing each other's nylon sheathed legs and mauling each others breasts. He could see their tongues as they fought each other, drool dripping down onto their coats as they got caught up in the nasty kiss.

"Take the towel off baby, let grandma see it." Rita hadn't been watching the film, she seen it a whole lot of times, but Jimmy was the first and no-doubt the only male who would ever see it and she wanted to see his cock as he did. She'd been watching him twitch and even though he'd cum three times and was wearing a towel, she could still see a wet patch appearing on the top.

Jimmy undid the towel, lifted himself up and tossed it to the side. Rita couldn't help herself and gasped at the sight before her. Jimmy's young cock quivered before her. It was bigger than she'd seen it in all ways. It was absolutely soaked with his cum and even as she watched a new bubble was appeared and dropped down the underside all the way to his balls. Rita realised then that she wouldn't be able to keep her promise to her best friend. Her and her grandson were gonna be fucking again very soon.

Jimmy watched the movie intently. The ladies were stood up now, slowly undoing the belts on their coats. He noticed for the first time that the camera moved with them. Somebody else was there with them. He surmised that it must have been one of the others, but to be honest he was more interested in what was happening in front of him. They had both turned their backs to the camera and dropped their coats. His pulsed raced as he saw what they were wearing. Both in identical lingerie. Black stockings and suspenders, black girdle's, they looked magnificent to the young lad. He took a quick look to his grandma. She was staring at his cock. She didn't even take her eyes off it when he looked at her.

"You ok grandma?" Rita could only nod. Rita thought his cock was so hard that you couldn't break it if you wanted to.

"Fuck Jimmy. You're so hard. I know I said that was enough for tonight, but I think I'm going to have to change my mind. You need to make love to me Jimmy.... Make love to me honey."

Jimmy might be young, but he understood immediately. Fucking could be done another time. He had no problem making love with his grandmother. That was easy. He loved her immensely and knew she loved him just as much.

And so with the sounds of the two beautiful mature women making love coming from the flat screen TV on the wall in front of them Rita laid back, her arms open, waiting for her hunky grandson to climb on. Jimmy did so, his thick cock pressed against her pelvis as he brought his head down to her level. Their lips met in a tender kiss which soon became heated as tongues entered each other's mouths. Rita's hand reached for his bum, her long nails raking softly across his skin and slowly up his back. She could feel his young body shiver as they reached his shoulders. Her left hand went back down and snaking between them she grasped his solid tool and as he lifted himself slightly she lined it up with her sopping cunt.