Jimmy & Grandma Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy pushed himself inside her. In one push, he forced himself inside. Rita broke the kiss and pulled his face into her neck, Jimmy suckled on her skin as she whispered into his ear. "That's it baby, make love to your grandma. UGGH, fuck, that's so good. Your mine now honey, no matter what happens, every night we'll be doing this. You and I. Fuck, so good. Grandma is going to take good care of you..Fuck." Jimmy was giving her long deep strokes, trying to pace himself. He really wanted to just pound her. Her wet pussy was like nothing he'd ever experienced before and he longed to fill her again with his cum, but he was going to do as his grandma requested.

"God, I love you so much grandma, I've prayed for this..Jesus, I never thought it would happen."

"Believe it love, it's happening and it's..Fuck, and it's gonna keep happening."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jake and Grandma: Hotel Sweet Sparks fly when Jake and busty Grandma have to share a room.in Incest/Taboo
What's a Young Grandson to Do Pt. 01 Bobby gets teased and fucks his grandma.in Incest/Taboo
My Sweet and Neglected Grandmother My grandmother couldn't resist anymore.in Incest/Taboo
Doris, the Grandmother Ch. 01 Doris finally gets her hands on her neighbor.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories