All Comments on 'Jimmy Gets a Girl Ch. 05'

by ScottWood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Well done

And so Jimmy got his girl and it was anything but mundane. Great stuff.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years ago
Great series

Great imagination. Ended up having more detail and imagination than I expected. Looking forward to future stories!

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersabout 11 years ago
Spectacularly nasty

I really enjoy reading your stories. I especially appreciate the longer chapters. The way you described the women, the busty redhead (my favorite), the buxom black girl (another favorite of mine), and the bitchy Asian who does anything you tell her to. She reminded me a bit of Skye (yet another favorite). You write amazing and exciting stories and I will look forward to reading more. Thank you for the hot entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great story concept. Needs more chapters would like to see Jimmy take her girl to school. Also should have Jimmy get together with the girl from his class, espically after she sees him fuck his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unashamedly misogynistic but technically competent

haha, this is great! lol...

Your stories are so unashamedly misogynistic but technically competent such that they're a pleasure to read as long as one understands going in that the premise is not remotely close to high-art or literature.

You're a perv!! How great that you can write, too! hah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
write a sequel!

one of the best stories i have read. really liked the concept. totally unrealistic, but very hot! please take it forward!

lex8508lex8508almost 10 years ago
wow

I definitely like this, it's interesting to think of what I would have done.. I probably wouldn't have stay conscious long, let alone kept from cumming.. unless, like him, I didn't like how forward and slutty they seemed and wouldn't even be able to get it up for them, much less shoot.

I am one of those people that really enjoys the shy/innocent women. I like the idea of learning with them not from them and getting to explore and teach her about pleasure instead of just being another fuck. Would like to see more stories like that.

Also would love to hear his mom's story, I'm sure she ended up deciding she needs a girl too after that encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

This story needs one more chapter. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I love this story. I am a big fan of all of your stories but this one in particular is so creative. I would love to read more about Jimmy taking her to school or the world. Great story

vikster89vikster89about 6 years ago
Where have you gone?!

We need moooore XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories!

And with this chapter I am now up to date on your stories. I love the naive girl + blowjobs stories you write. I would love to see a story about a son getting blowjobs whenever he wants from a naive mother, if you ever feel like writing something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Every chapter of this was amazing, I hope there’s a continuation soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous