Jimmy Olsen Shemale Bimbo Ch. 12-13

Story Info
Jimmy Olsen, now just a dimwitted shemale bimbo gets fucked.
4.7k words
4.82
3.3k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy Olsen - Shemale Bimbo

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter 12 - Frustration!

Thursday morning.

Jimmy woke up and stretched. He rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed. He momentarily lost his balance a bit. Despite weeks of having tits, they still threw off his centre of balance a bit. And his back hurt. But he smiled when he realized that was because his boobs had gotten much larger since his initial transmogrification. He giggled as he took his breasts in his hands and lifted them. They were heavy.

How they had gotten larger, he did not understand. But he rolled his nipples between his finger and Gemmy moaned. It was so fantastic having big titties! Big firm jugs! He loved them. He loved them. He loved them!!

His hips swayed as he stepped into the bathroom. He examined his face in the mirror. He was pleased that he no longer had to shave. And his skin was so smooth. Oh, wait. He flicked at a couple of white spots on his chin and then grinned. He scraped them a bit and determined that they were dried cum. Gee, he hadn't done such a good job of cleaning up as he thought!

On his way home from the Daily Planet the day before he had stopped off in a hotel bar for a couple of drinks and the cutest guy had chatted him up and told him how pretty he looked. So it had only been right for him to go up to the guy's room and blow him. Right?

Gemmy loved cock in her mouth. And Jimmy loved to let Gemmy run free! God, how stupid had he been to not dress up and get out and tease men years ago!

Jimmy washed up in the shower. As he did he fisted his dick, but for some reason it refused to get hard. Oh darn!, he thought. But his hands strayed to his hard nipples and as he stroked them his dickie began to get rigid! Then he soaped up his ass and used his fingers to clean his asshole. That felt so good too! Oh, he really wanted something in his ass. Something big!

Oh, the time was getting late! He really had to get to work. He looked yearningly at his large dildo which sat on the bedside table. How he longed for a few minutes to run the dong in and out of his ass! But, work called! And maybe.. maybe today was the day that Danny would finally fuck him! Oh, he really really needed a real cock in his ass!

A short time later....

Guido got off the phone in his small office and went to Danny's office. Gemmy was not at her desk and Danny's door was closed. He waited a few minutes until Gemmy opened the door from inside. He was in a hurry to see his boss and rushed in. Well, he tried to rush in, but Gemmy was walking out at the same time and they collided. God that gal's tits were big, he thought, and soft.

Gemmy giggled and said "Oops!" as she popped a piece of gum in her mouth. Before she did she used it to wipe a bit of cum off her upper lip. She would savour the flavour for the next half hour.

"It's all arranged!" Guido told Danny. Danny was still buttoning up his pants.

"When?" said Danny.

"Saturday, 11 am."

"Gemmy, get back in here!" yelled Danny.

The feminized Jimmy Olsen tottered back into the office on his high heels. His enlarged breasts had begun to hurt his back and so he stumbled a little bit. His brain did not make the connection though. He really now was just a red headed floozy!

"Did you want me to blow Guido now, Danny?" Gemmy asked giddily.

"No sweetheart! I just want to let you know you'll be working on Saturday. Something special has come up. I know you're going to enjoy it! Also, tomorrow's gonna be the last day I need you as my secretary. Next week you start a new job for me. You got it?"

"Sure thing! Whatever you want baby!" Gemmy giggled and then strutted back out to her desk, where she lit up one of her special cigarettes and then opened a Hollywood gossip magazine and slowly filed her nails!

"Gee boss! I think you gotta get her off of those cigarettes! She ain't hardly got no brains left!" said Guido.

"We'll switch them out next week. Monte wants to make sure there's no way that damn reporter's ever going to be able to hold down a job again. The toxins in those things have killed so many brain cells already, but we want to be extra sure Jimmy Olsen ends up a brain dead dimwit!"

"Gee it's still hard to believe that Gemmy is Jimmy Olsen!" said Guido.

"Hah! You saw her the other day. She is so stupid now that when she went to the loo, she left the door open and she pissed standing up! But fuck, I don't care. She's now so dumb I think she's forgotten who she is. And she is so gorgeous, I'd let her suck my cock all day!

"In fact, starting Monday, she's going to start pleasing a lot of men!!"

"Your going to have her start dancing at the Badabang Club?"

"Yeah, that's the plan. And if we keep her on that gum for another month, she'll have the biggest hooters in the place! The shmucks are going to love her!"

As usual Danny sent Gemmy home just after lunch, after she blew him a second time. Jimmy still remembered he had a job at the Daily Planet and so went there to continue filing his nails for a couple of hours. Agnes Frump was still off. Before going home, he did get called into Perry White's office and found himself sucking him off and swallowing the editor's yummy cum!

Jimmy had no plans for the evening. He thought about getting dolled up and hitting a couple of early evening clubs. They wouldn't be as busy as the transvestite clubs would be later at night, but these days he passed as a female with no problem. Especially since his dickie refused to get hard and so it did not make an unsightly bulge in his panties. But he felt like staying in.

He solved his craving for cock by ordering a pizza. The delivery boy looked to be barely out of high school but Jimmy knew he was older since he had been able to deliver a beer with the pizza. When Jimmy opened his blouse and popped off his bra, the kid was stunned by the sight of Jimmy's huge knockers. Jimmy pulled the lad into the apartment and fed one of his nipples to the kid. His mouth felt so good on Jimmy's aching booby as Jimmy undid the kid's belt.

Jimmy pushed the boy onto his couch and sucked on his cock. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small. Jimmy needed cock and he sucked the whole dick down in one gulp. The kid hung on to Jimmy's frizzled red hair as Jimmy/Gemmy enjoyed his sweet precum. It took only two minutes and Jimmy was rewarded as the delivery boy squirted his jism onto Jimmy's waiting tongue.

A few minutes later Jimmy was laughing as he pushed the boy out the door, with his pants still around his ankles. Mmmm... that long drink of cum might keep him sated for the night. But barely.

He ate half of the pizza and put the rest in the fridge for another time. He then ran himself a hot bubble bath. Before climbing in he gathered his razor and foam for shaving his legs and underarms and touching up his bush. He had loved the feel of the Brazilian wax, but keeping himself completely shaved down there was hard to manage, particularly between his butt cheeks. He was cultivating a cute landing strip above his dickie.

He also took in a bottle of wine (no glass, since there was no one to see him being sloppy), a stick of his gum and his pack of cigarettes and lighter since he planned to stay in the bath for an hour or more. What would he do in the bath for that long? He also took along his favourite thick black dildo!

After shaving and luxuriating in the warm water for awhile. He took the fake dick and pressed it against his asshole. It met brief resistance and then slowly slid up his ass. Oh, he loved feeling so full with the fake dick. He really needed a real warm flesh cock in there. He so very much wanted Danny to fuck him! Why hadn't he fucked him yet?

When he removed the dick from his ass, warm water flooded in to his bowels. When he thrust the cock back inside, the water squelched out. It felt funny, but also so very erotic. With the cock buried deep in his ass, he played with his cock, and it rose to full size. He had a nice sized cock, but it was so hard to get hard these days. He didn't understand why!

But he did know that the only time his cock got hard now, was when his ass was full of a nice hard dick. He lit a cigarette and smoked languidly as he moved the cock in and out of his ass, and toyed with the head of his cock. Finally, after several frustrating minutes, his cock spewed his jizz and he gasped in pleasure!

That night he dreamed of cock. But then, he always dreamed of cock.

Chapter 13 - Finally fucked!

Saturday morning at 10 am, Guido picked Gemmy up in front of her building. She joined Danny in the back seat and instantly reached for his belt. But he slapped her hands away and she sat quietly in frustration. Danny always let her suck his cock in the morning at the office.

But then, they weren't at the office. And this was Saturday. They were doing something special, but Danny had not yet told her what. He just told her to dress trampy. So after showering Gemmy had applied her makeup extra slutty. She put on a short top with no bra. Her large nipples were very obvious in the top. Her belly button was exposed. She wore tight Capri pants that would have exposed her obvious male genitals if she had not tucked. She was wearing four inch heels. Her red permed hair was freshly teased.

She was a sex bomb.

And she was frustrated because Danny would not let her suck his cock.

As they drove along, Guido kept craning his head out the window. Finally he turned to Danny and said, "Hey Boss, take a look! The sky is red!" Danny told him it wasn't important and to get a move on.

Fifteen minutes later Guido pulled up in front of a large gate that was part of a large brick wall which was topped with barbed wire. Where were they? wondered Gemmy. They were allowed through and a few minutes later they were parked and were entering the building on foot. They had to pass through a metal detector and then were escorted down a corridor to a check in desk. There were two guards, one in front and one in back. The one in back was checking out Gemmy's ass, and the one in front was wishing he was in back.

Another guard at the desk asked, "Name?"

"McGraw, Monte. Well, that's my brother's name, the prisoner. I'm Danny McGraw and this is my driver, Guido!"

The guard looked up, "Yeah, we've met! How you doing Guido? It's been what, three years since you were last inside?"

"Four." said Guido. "And I ain't coming back!"

"And this lovely lady is Mrs. McGraw?" the guard smirked, looking Gemmy over. God she looked like a tart. But a gorgeous tart! "This is the third Mrs. McGraw in as many months!"

"You know the fucking arrangement!" growled Danny. "Just tick the boxes on your paperwork and let's get on with it!"

Gemmy had had to put out her cigarette before they entered the prison, but she was still chewing her gum. God it still gave her tingles!

"Just follow the man, and do what you're told, Gemmy! We'll see you in forty minutes or so!" said Danny, kissing her on the cheek.

"Sure thing, Danny! But you never told me why I'm here. What's going on?" Gemmy asked in a ditsy voice.

The guard took her by the arm and led her down a hallway. He managed to constantly brush his arm against the swell of her boob! They reached a room and inside was a female guard. "We have to pat you down," she said. "Make sure you aren't carrying any weapons or sneaking in any contraband. Ain't nothing personal about this, okay"

The guard looked like a big bull dyke and in fact that was what she was. So she enjoyed patting down and searching the inner crevices of the women that were brought to her. Gemmy was made to stand erect but with her feet apart. Gemmy's clothing was skin tight so there was obviously nothing hidden, but the lesbian guard still patted her down firmly. Gemmy moaned as the guard managed to twist her nipples. The guard reached under her skirt to shove a finger in her pussy, but got a surprise - Gemmy's limp dick!

She smiled, "Well that's a first! I don't think we've had any shemales brought in for conjugal visits before! You look real nice, sweetie! But one more place to check. I suspect this isn't the first time you've had something up your butt hole!" she said as she shoved two fingers up Gemmy's ass and probed around in case any contraband was hidden there.

"You're clean!"

Gemmy was led to a room and pushed inside. The outside of the door had a label that read "Conjugal Visitation Room 2". Once upon a time Jimmy would have know what that big word meant. But Gemmy couldn't figure it out. The room had a bed, a chair and a desk, but not much else. Gemmy wondered why he was waiting, but the bed gave him hope that he might get to suck some cock soon!

He waited only a minute and then the door opened again and in strode Big Monte McGraw.

Monte stopped, stunned at what he saw. He had known that the person waiting for him would be Jimmy Olsen. This was all part of his plan to humiliate and ruin the reporter. While in prison Monte had had to take drastic measures to satisfy his sexual needs. Yes, he had had Danny and Guido bring in the occasional prostitute to be "Mrs. Monte McGraw" for a conjugal visit, but he had also started having some of the younger prettier inmates satisfy his sexual needs.

By which we mean of course, that Monte had been allowing young men to suck his cock and he fucked their asses. There is no fucking way he was gay! But while in prison, he used whatever was available.

So when Little Danny had told him that the Olsen reporter looked quite good disguised as a dame, Monte had decided that he would take advantage of that and humiliate the reporter by treating him like a slut.

But he hadn't expected the knock out broad who was standing in front of him. Fuck! He thought. There is no way this was a guy, surely! Big knockers, gorgeous face, frizzy permed red hair. A large ass.

"Olsen, is that you?" asked Big Monte.

"Me? Yeah, sure!" she replied, popping her gum. "Gemmy Olsen! Please to meetcha" she said as she held out her hand.

Monte didn't let his prison playmates kiss him. That WOULD have been gay. But Gemmy was gorgeous. He drew her to him and kissed her hard. Gemmy giggled a bit and then melted into the big man's arms. Mmm... he was a good kisser, she thought. And oh, he really knows how to suck on a tongue!

"Get undressed, babe!" said Monte. "Shit, we've only got a half hour left! And I'm not going to be satisfied with banging you just once!"

Banging? Did Monte mean what Gemmy thought he meant! Oh goody, she was finally going to get her ass fucked! Gemmy took off all of her clothes. As she stood there, Monty got his first look at her cock. Fuck, this really was Jimmy Olsen. But how had he gotten that body? The cock didn't bother him. It was average sized but it seemed to not get hard. He did notice that her groin area was mostly free of hair, except for a nice patch just above her (?) flaccid dick.

He figured the soft dick was a side effect of the gum. So were the tits to some extent. And the cigarettes seemed to work too. The reporter seemed to be as dumb as a stump! Fuck those guys from the Apocalypse really knew their stuff!

Monte kissed Gemmy again, but then he pushed her down on her knees as he sat on the edge of the bed. Gemmy took her gum from her mouth and stuck it under the bed frame. She then eagerly took Monte's cock in her mouth and sucked. Oh fuck, thought Monte, this gal knows how to please a dick!

"God you've got the mouth of a hooker, babe! That's so good!" Monte moaned as Gemmy continued to suck. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth! He pulled Gemmy up and pushed her back on the bed. He pushed her legs apart and in fact back towards her ears. She was certainly a limber broad!

Gemmy reached up to caress the crooks's arms, and toyed with his nipples. "Oh baby! Are you going to fuck me! I've needed a cock for so long! Please baby! Put it inside me!"

Monte pushed his cock head against her asshole. It started dry but he leaked a lot of prejizz and that slickened the orifice. "You've never been fucked? You're a virgin?"

"Well yeah, sort of!" said Gemmy. "I've been using a dildo, but I've never had a real cock in me before! Please fuck me!"

It had been Monte's plan to just see this reporter dumbed down, sexually twisted and unable to hold a job. Revenge for getting him thrown in prison. But now he wanted to increase that humiliation and degradation by fucking him... her... whatever.

Monte held her tight and shoved. Her asshole resisted, and then the head of his cock popped inside her. Gemmy gave a small scream of delight! Monte pushed and more of his dick slid inside her. She was deliciously tight! "Fuck woman, that's tight!"

"Oh yes, honey. Make me your woman! Fuck me! That feels SOOOO good!" Gemmy cooed.

Monte did fuck her. For the next fifteen minutes he pumped his cock in and out of her ass. He fucked her on her back and on her knees. He shoved her up against the wall and railed her there. For variety, he lay her down on the bed with her head hanging off and fucked her mouth hard. And he fucked his cock between her huge melons.

Gemmy loved sucking Monte's cock. She loved jerking him off. But SHE WANTED THAT DICK IN HER ASS!

Ass fucking was everything she had expected. And more. She loved being filled with a large dick. She loved having it scrape across her prostate. But most... at the end... she loved it when Monte slammed his cock deep inside her and she felt his hot cum spew deep into her bowels. She loved the heat of that scuzz. She loved the way it squished around in her insides as she put her panties back on and kissed Monte goodbye.

Monte... Monte was frustrated and mad. He had wanted the reporter humiliated and degraded. He wanted the reporter to know that Monte had broken him and left him destitute and unemployable. But instead... Jimmy Olsen had walked out a changed man... now just a dumb shemale bimbo. But Gemmy Olsen was happy! S/he wasn't broken. She was too dumb to realize that something very bad had been done to her!

Gemmy was extremely happy when she got in the back seat of the limo with Danny. Her ass ached a bit, but it was a good ache. She had finally been fucked by a real cock and she had loved it!! As Guido drove them away she unzipped Danny's pants and bent down, eagerly gobbling up his cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down for ten minutes before he blew a load which she eagerly swallowed. Once Danny straightened up she cuddled against him.

Awhile later the car pulled up in front of Gemmy's apartment building. Guido took a empty few cardboard boxes out of the trunk and they went up to Gemmy's apartment. "Pack up whatever you want to take with you doll. You're moving!" said Danny. "Say, what is all this stuff!" The apartment was very masculine. And then he remembered. Of course, this WAS a guy's apartment. Gemmy was really Jimmy Olsen. Well, he had been. But it seemed that Gemmy had pretty much taken over now. There were dresses and underwear tossed about. It seemed like Gemmy was a bit untidy.

But Gemmy was eager to comply. She would not miss this old place. And she was sure she would like where ever Danny wanted to move her. She gathered up her cosmetics, and lingerie. She picked out a bunch of wild dresses from the closet, and some conservative outfits too.

"Whatcha want those for?" asked Danny. "Those are boring!"

Gemmy smiled. "I have to have something respectable for when I go to work at the Daily Planet, silly!"

Danny said, "You're still working there? Well forget it. No. Wait. Maybe we can use that!"

An hour later, they were all standing in a very small run down apartment on the third floor of a building that Big Monte owned. On the ground floor was a strip club called the Badabang Room. It was a small apartment with just a kitchen, bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. The furnishings were old, the tv set was small as was the bathtub. The kitchen had a small refrigerator and just a hot plate for cooking.

12