Jimmy Olsen Shemale Bimbo Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gee, Danny! When you said I was moving, I was hoping that maybe you and I might be...." pouted Gemmy.

"Fuck! Forget that doll! I like you a lot. And I want to bang you a lot too. Now that Monte's broken you in..."

This made Gemmy happy. She hugged Danny and kissed him. "Guido, why don't you go downstairs and find Joey. You two come up here in about a half hour!"

"Sure boss. Listen, are we gonna have time for me to, um...."

"Yeah, yeah!" grinned Danny. "You'll get your turn!"

Five minutes later Gemmy and Danny were naked on her "new" bed. Danny found it a bit unnerving to see her cock, but it was limp and stayed limp. To avoid seeing it he just buried is face between her large tits for awhile. They kissed and then Gemmy went down on Danny, sucking him to rigidity. But he didn't need much help getting hard. Ever since they left the prison he had had a hardon, knowing that he was finally going to get to fuck that ass.

And it was a nice ass. When he had come out of the transmogrifier, Jimmy had had a nice round feminine ass to go along with the rest of his transformed physique. But having chewed the special gum from Danny for weeks now, not only was his libido ramped up and his bust much larger, but he now had a large ass that Danny loved watching as the reporter walked away from him.

And how he had that same reporter on all fours on the bed and he was using his hands to pull those ass cheeks apart and staring at his goal. Gemmy's small brown star winked at him, as if inviting him in. Danny spit on her ass and used his fingers to work the saliva inside her. He thought he was about to plunge his cock into an ass that had been defiled only once, by his brother's cock this morning. But in fact Gemmy had been pounding her ass for weeks on her large dildo.

As Jimmy had given way more and more to Gemmy, he had been seeking out other sexual partners. He had obeyed Danny and had only sucked those men off, but he had yearned more and more to be fucked in the ass, and had taken to fucking himself with his dildo more and more often. At least once a day and often twice a day. He had been anally frustrated.

But not any more! "Fuck me, Danny. Oh, fuck my ass! I need your cock!" she whimpered to him as she looked back over her shoulder. "For fuck sake, put it in me already!"

And Danny did. He was surprised at how easily his cock slid into the ditsy redhead's ass! "Christ babe, you're so fucking tight! I've wanted to fuck this ass for so long!"

Danny wasn't much of one for technique. He just stood behind the redhead and rammed his cock back and forth, trying to get himself off. Gemmy wasn't too concerned about style points at the moment. She now had the second cock of the day - of her life - inside her and she was thrilled to be filled!

It took only three minutes and then Danny grunted and spurted his cream deep in her bowels.

When Danny pulled out he wiped his cock off on her panties. Gemmy lay in the bed, revelling in the afterglow of being fucked. She loved the feel of Danny's cum rolling around in her ass. Danny took a seat in the only chair in the room.

A few minutes later Guido and Joey came into the room. Joey was an older man, overweight with a pockmarked face. He ran the Badabang Room for the McGraw family. "This is her?" Joey asked. "Hey, babe, sit up, let me get a look at ya!" he said, slapping Gemmy's bare ass.

Gemmy rolled over and sat up. She was happy. And dim. Mostly dim these days. But happy. Happy that the had just been fucked. She giggled as Joey looked her over. "Very nice. The customers will love her, even with that dick between her legs. Some of them won't look at it, but some of them will love it. Once they know about her dancing here, we should see more punters coming through the door!"

"Suggestions?" asked Danny

"She could use some ink... some tattoos. And while the large jugs are terrific, they could use some rings in them. I can arrange that for during the week, okay?" Danny waved as if to say, yes, fine. "How's her technique?" Joey asked as he pulled down his trousers and underwear. As soon as his cock was free, Gemmy leaned forward and took it in her mouth, sucking eagerly. "Eager little bitch, isn't she! What's her name?"

"Jimmy.... I mean, Gemmy. Gemmy Olsen." said Gemmy. Why had she said Jimmy she wondered? Jimmy was gone.

Gemmy shifted up onto her knees and hands as Guido pushed her further up the bed. She could feel his cock prodding at her ass and finally the goon sank his cock into her ass. Oh, fuck, she had known she would love to be fucked, and she did! She loved having a man pump his cock deep into her ass. Fuck, that felt so good! She moaned around the cock in her mouth. This was the first time she was taking two cocks at the same time. Being spit roasted. She knew there would be many many more cocks to come!

After both men came, Danny patted her on the cheek and said, "Get some rest sweetheart. Joey will fill you in. You start dancing at the club tonight!"

_________

Stay tuned, lovers!

I am thinking there will be one more part to this story to wrap it up.

Love, your Mistress Tawny

12