Jimmy wants a Cracker

Story Info
Siblings share secrets and closeness.
4.1k words
4.46
28.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Hello, my name is Jim. I'm eighteen and nearing the end of my Senior year at the local High School. I live with my parents and 19-year old sister Karen. We are, most likely, a fairly average family. My parents both work regular daytime jobs, my sister is currently working as a clerk, almost full time, at a local building contractor. Like I said, I'm a High School Senior expecting to start college (locally) in the fall and, I'm proud to say, the starting Catcher on the High School Baseball team.

Karen and I both have birthdays in March. Our father's birthday is in June; so, I guess we know what he got for birthday presents those many years ago. I get along fairly well with my sister and we had a normal childhood. We both have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm a few inches taller than her at just about six feet. We're both relatively slim but not skinny. Karen has a nice attractive body, average in the boob department and just the slightest bit of a bubble butt.

There was an announcement over the school PA system just after the start of last period: "Baseball practice has been cancelled for today due to a fire near the field. The coach asks all member of the team to report for practice Monday, as scheduled." Wow that's a first. With nothing else to do I headed on home arriving about two hours earlier than expected.

I thought that I was alone in the house. My parents would not be home from work for another three hours and my sister was not to be seen. After a cursory rummage through the fridge, I headed upstairs to change out of my school clothes and noticed Karen's bedroom door closed. Thinking that she may be in there taking a nap I tried to be quiet as I went on into my own room. I was sitting on my bed, removing my shoes, when I first heard some noise which seemed to come from my sister's room. I couldn't be sure what it was, but I was curious.

My sister and I share a connecting bathroom between our rooms. So, after removing my pants and now in just sox, underwear and T-shirt, I went to my bathroom door and found it unlocked. Opening it slowly, I could see that Karen's door was mostly closed, but not quite. Once inside the bathroom I could hear some rustling and heavy breathing from her room. The slightly ajar door let me get a peek into her bedroom.

Karen was laying prone on her bed, naked. Her boyfriend, Carmine was just as naked and laying on top of her. They were both facing the window with their heads turned away from me. He was thrusting his hips and, I thought, he was fucking her from the back. I was certainly surprised to see this and, for a few moments, didn't know what to do? My cock reacted before I did.

I was immediately aware that I was tenting out my Jockeys. Deciding that there was nothing to be gained by revealing myself, I promptly retreated to my room, carefully closed my bathroom door and proceeded to hastily 'rub one out' using the mental picture of my sister and Carmine as fuel. As usual, after a good wank, I faded into a short nap right there on my bed.

The next thing that I knew someone was knocking on my bedroom door. I managed to get out a sleepy: "Yes?" It was Mom telling me that supper would be ready in ten minutes and that my 'presence was expected.' After acknowledging her message, I dragged myself back vertical and pulled on a pair of cutoffs. I slipped on a pair of slippers after removing the one remaining sock (The other one was lying next to my bed, full of cum).

Karen was already sitting at the table along with Dad when I got to the dining room. I took my usual seat and joined in on the conversation as Mom brought in the dinner tray. Being a work night, the dinner was simple and quick. Dad asked me how the team was progressing and I told him how todays practice had been cancelled. Mom asked if I had used the time productively like going to the Library or doing some homework. I told her no, that I had just come on home and ended up taking a nap. Dad asked me what time I had gotten home to which I answered: "about three."

You could hear Karen's eyes snap to look at me. Her mouth dropped open for a second or two and a little of the color drained out of her face. My sister was remarkably quiet for the rest of the meal while Mom, Dad and I chatted on. By the time that dinner was over, Karen had recovered a little but remained subdued. She had a worried look on her face.

For the last ten years or so, our routine has been that, after dinner, Karen and I would clear the table, put away any leftovers and do the dishes. Mom insisted that the dishes and silverware be wiped down (pre-washed) before being stacked in the dishwasher. It was Karen's turn to put her hands into the sink and mine to load the machine. We started our chores as soon as Mom and Dad left the room.

We each took armloads of dishes, glasses and silverware out to the kitchen sink. Karen started the water running and, there being no leftovers, I opened the dishwasher and prepared to 'load-er-up'. Karen was noticeably silent for a few moments. She told me to check that 'the parents' were in the family room watching the news, as usual. I quickly did that and returned confirming that we were, in fact, alone in the kitchen.

"So, what time did you get home today?"

I looked at the clock in the stove: "Like I told you, a couple of minutes after three, why?"

"Did you know that I was home at that time?"

"No, not when I first got home. I did hear you and then saw you fucking with Carmine on your bed. "

It's a good thing that there was water in the sink. Karen startled and dropped one of Moms crystal glasses. Luckily the water in the sink broke the fall and the glass emerged intact.

Karen lowered her voice: "I wasn't 'fucking' Carmine."

"Well, it sure looked like it, what with you laying naked on your bed with him laying, also naked, on top of you. But I could be mistaken?"

Karen was quiet for a few moments before: "We weren't fucking! It might have looked like that but we weren't; I promise."

"Then what were you doing all naked and such?"

Karen was just letting the water out of the sink as I was closing up the dishwasher. We quickly scanned the kitchen and dining room seeing that all seemed to be in order. I started the dishwasher and followed her back into the dining room.

"I'll talk to you later, ok?"

I agreed and we joined our parents in the family room.

Karen and I sat at a sibling correct distance on the family room couch while we suffered through the early evening programming with our parents. There were no activities at the school that Friday night and, apparently, Carmine had to work. So, we were all home for the night.

Around nine Mom started to show her sleepy face and Dad wasn't too far behind. I excused myself to go do some 'homework' on my laptop. Shortly thereafter, Karen decided to 'take a shower and turn in early.' The family room was soon dark, quiet and empty.

I had just gotten online and started to search for some decent porn when I heard my bathroom door open with Karen slipping into my room taking up a sitting position on my bed: I instinctively opened another browser window and started searching for baseball scores.

"We weren't fucking."

"This is getting old. What else do you do when you're naked, horizontal and humping?"

"More important than that - what were you doing spying on me?"

"Don't change the subject - you were fucking Carmine - admit it."

"Why are you being such a shit, Jimmy?"

"Sis, I heard a noise from your room. When I went into the bathroom, the noises got louder. You, yes You, left your bathroom door open so I saw you on your bed with Carmine. You were naked, he was naked, both of your hips were pumping and you're telling me that you weren't fucking?"

"We weren't fucking... we were... er...um... doing something else."

"Oh come on! If it wasn't fucking then what was it?"

Karen lowered her head for a moment and, without looking up: "I was giving him a cracker."

"A What?"

"Take the shit out of your ears, Jimmy - I said that I was giving him a cracker."

I thought about that for a few seconds before: "What in the hell is a cracker?"

Karen sat up straight and looked at me: "You don't know?"

"Would I be asking if I knew?"

"Well, maybe if you had a real girlfriend you would have some sex with something other than your socks."

"Don't change the subject."

"Look bonehead, I help mom do the laundry. You certainly produce a lot of 'stuck-together' socks for one person."

"So what." I knew that was weak but it was all that I could think to say.

Karen recognized her slight advantage: "So, what do you do when you're with Ginny? Do you get a little boob? On top of her blouse and Bra? Have you touched a female nipple since you were a baby?"

Recognizing that she was trying to turn this discussion around: "Karen, why was a naked Carmine on top of a naked Karen today? What were you doing?"

"Like I told you, I was giving him a cracker."

"And what, exactly, is a cracker?"

"It's a sex thing - a safe sex thing."

"He's on top of you humping away and it's safe?"

"He wasn't inside me - he was... sorta... just on the outside of me."

"On the outside?"

"OK, he was in the crack of my ass - hence the name - satisfied?"

I was trying to understand: "You mean between your butt cheeks but not inside you?"

"Exactly."

I thought about it a little. It seemed to me that what she was describing was letting Carmine Jerk-off in her butt crack. So for clarification: "So he just puts his dick in the crack of your ass and slides it up and down?"

"It's a little more than that. I put a pillow under my front and when we move together we both get to 'where we need to go.' "

"So, you get off too?"

"Most of the time. Look this is getting a little personal. I answered your question so let's just let it drop, OK?"

But I didn't want it to drop: "Do you do it dry or use lube?"

"Lube, actually quite a bit of lube."

"Doesn't he make a mess when he cums on you?"

"It usually ends up on my back, that's why we get completely naked."

"And you get off, too?"

"That's really none of your business, but yes. It works well for me."

"Better than regular Sex?"

Karen started to formulate a reply before: "Hey, that's personal and really none of your business."

"Personal? That's a laugh. You're in there doing Carmine, I hear and then see you doing it and then you deny that anything was happening."

"I never denied it - I just told you that we weren't 'fucking'. It sounds like you're a little jealous. You getting much little brother?"

"Karen you're trying to change the subject again."

"By the looks of that damp sock on the floor over there I'm willing to bet that you're not getting any at all. Is Ginny holding out on you?"

"Well, I'm not fucking her on her own bed, that's for sure."

"OK, I understand, you're not getting any."

I just let that go. I had no comeback for her last remark. Karen put on her 'shit eating grin' and stood up. She walked over to the bathroom door swinging her hips in a taunting manner. She took one step into the bathroom, turned and said: "Tell you what, 'lil brother' - I'll let you try it yourself tomorrow when Mom and Dad go to the mall. You and your socks have a good night." With that, she closed the bathroom door behind her and I quickly heard her own door close.

I was left sitting at my laptop with a raging hardon. Did she really promise to give me a 'cracker' tomorrow? Did I hear her correctly? Will I be seeing her naked tomorrow and, more importantly, will I be cumming on her? Knowing that sleep would be elusive, I searched on 'cracker' and only found cookies. I tried 'ass-fuck' but only got anal sex returned. When I tried 'ass sex' I got a couple of returns that showed 'assjob'.

Using 'assjob' I got an education on something entirely new to me. It was a long night, I used the other sock.

It was a very long night. I wasn't up at the crack of dawn nor the crack of Karen either. A little after eight I heard my mother yelling up the stairs: "Breakfast, come now or make your own." I was soon up and dressed and down stairs in the dining room again. Mom had made about a half-ton of scrambled eggs, a half-pig worth of bacon and a couple of loaves of toast. I was just loading my plate when Karen came in: "Morning all."

We all returned her greeting and proceeded to stuff the good breakfast down our necks. When the meal was over, Dad announced that he was going to mow the lawn, Mom had a lot of wash to do with Karen's help and I was the designated clean-up person. I really hate doing the frying pan after scrambled eggs. I went into the kitchen to start water running into the sink. When I went back into the dining room to clear the table Karen was just coming through on her way to the dining room. She was carrying my hamper in one hand and the one from her room in the other.

She was doing that exaggerated ass wiggle walk again: "Jimmy still want a cracker?"

Not expecting that, I had no real response other than making it into a dare: "I'm game if you are."

Karen: "You better be ready - ten minutes after Mom and Dad leave for the mall."

I hurried through my cleanup efforts not realizing that no matter how fast I got done - it would not get Mom & Dad out of the house any sooner. I could see Dad on the riding mower in the back yard through the kitchen window, I could hear the machines running in the laundry room but Mom and Karen were not in there.

I finished up the kitchen and dining room and retreated up to my room. Nothing much to do there although I did notice that I was sporting a half-a-hardon at the time. Deciding not to 'waste one' I looked for another diversion. I could hear Karen moving about in her room but decided not to bother her, just yet. Her bathroom door was firmly closed so there would be no peeking.

I could hear the sound of Dads Riding mower coming from the front of the house. So, with nothing else to do, I headed on down to see if I could help him. I reasoned that any help that I gave him would hasten his departure, with Mom, to the mall. I passed Mom on my way to the front yard. She looked to be in a hurry as she headed up the stairs.

Dad was just finishing with the front lawn. He was happy to accept my offer of help by letting me drive the machine back into the garage and emptying the collected cuttings into a trash bag. When that was done, I went back into the house just in time to see Mom and Dad coming down the stairs looking like they were about to head out.

"You and your sister make a sandwich or something for lunch. Your father and I are going down to the mall and we'll have a bite to eat there, OK?"

As soon as they were out of the driveway I ran upstairs and knocked on Karen's door.

"Who is it?"

I opened the door to see her sitting on her bed folding some clothes: "Mom and Dad just left. Mom said for us to get our own lunch they'll be back later."

I drifted into her room. Karen looked me over: "Ugh, you're all sweaty and you have grass and dirt all over you. Go take a shower before you even start to think about coming anywhere near me." She pointed at the bathroom.

I decided not to argue and went through her bathroom door and into my room. I stripped off my sweaty clothes. Grabbed my soap and headed back into the bathroom for a quick whole-body wash. I was already feeling the excitement of what I hoped was on the agenda. I was just about fully hard and afraid to soap up my dick lest I go too far and ruin my plans.

I was soon as clean as I was going to get. I dried quickly, sprayed on some deodorant, a little aftershave and wrapped a towel around my waist. I had to tuck my erect dick up against my lower belly and hold it in place with the towel. I was way too hard to let it stick out in front of me like a lance. A couple of quick taps on Karen's bathroom door before I went on in.

Karen was standing by her bed. She was wearing one of her routine white bras and a pair of skin tight silky looking pink panties. She really looked good. There was a towel spread out on the bed with a small pillow on it and I could see a bottle of creamy personal lubricant on her night table. The lubricant bottle had a push down spout. How convenient! Her door was closed and apparently locked. The curtains were pulled and the room was fairly dim. I just stood there looking at her for a few moments before I said: "Has it been ten minutes yet?"

Karen looked at me and then down to my waist: "I see that you've been studying for todays' lesson. Now I'm going to tell you how to do this only once; so, can you pay attention?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

"OK, and here we go. I'm going to take off my bra - don't look at or touch my boobs! Then I will lay down on that towel and put that pillow where it needs to be. You take that bottle of lube and squirt a line down the crack of my ass."

"On top of your panties? Aren't you going to take them off?"

"No, you can do your thing on the outside of my underwear. It's bad enough that your goo will wind up on my back, I don't want it dripping down through my crotch. Now, you climb up on the bed with your knees outside my legs. Center yourself over me and gently, and I mean gently, lower yourself and put yourself down on top of the line of lube. Understand so far?"

I again nodded my understanding but asked: "What do I do with the lube bottle after I put some on you?"

"You stick that up your ass. No really, dummy, just put it back on the table."

"OK"

"OK, so you need to keep your weight on your knees and elbows while you press your thing down into my crack. Rotate your hips and I will be moving with you. Try to last until I get my release and then let it go but try to keep it centered over me, I don't need a big cleanup."

"I'm ready."

"When it's all done, just get up and put your towel on my back. Go back to your room - you'll probably get a little sleepy; like just after you jerk yourself off."

"Understood."

"And remember, no looking at or touching my boobs!

With that, she turned her back to me and removed her bra. Picking up the small pillow, she laid herself down on top of the towel while adjusting the little pillow against her mound. She got herself down and comfortable with her feet and ankles hanging over the side of the bed. She had her arms close by her sides and her head turned to the side. I picked up the bottle of lube and, as instructed, pressed down depositing a long line of lube on top of her panties directly over her ass crack. Man, she looked good like that. What an ass!

I put the lube bottle back on the table and stood right behind her feet. I pulled off the towel and carefully climbed up onto the bed with a knee on either side of her calves. Walking my hands up her sides I lowered myself down until my cock made contact. I was a little low with the head of my cock just reaching to the bottom of her ass. One quick adjustment had me centered on her butt and directly between her buns. This felt even better than I had imagined.

Karen moved before I could. She rolled her hips pushing her butt back and up at me. That really felt good so I gave her a thrust of my own. Between the two of us we had the lube spread all along her crack and I was beginning to understand why Carmine liked doing this. A few more tentative strokes and we were quickly in sync humping away. I was getting my 'cracker'.

I couldn't help but notice that Karen was getting into it just as much as I was. Both of us were soon breathing heavily and the bed was starting to shake. All too soon, I felt the onset of my impending orgasm. I tried to slow down a bit but Karen kept going and I could only follow her lead. All too soon, my balls were tingling and I started to cum. My cock was throbbing and I instinctively gave her one big thrust as my semen was ejected somewhere north of her tail bone.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers
12