Jimmy wants a Cracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm was slowing down, I felt Karen twitching and squirming under me. Was she having an orgasm too? We stayed where we were for a few minutes before Karen pushed up with her butt and said: "Your Welcome."

And Well Cum I was. With shaky arms, I reversed the process that got me on top of her until I was standing back by her feet. There were great globs of cum on her back as far up as her shoulder blades. I was proud of my work.

As instructed, I picked up my towel and draped it over her back. I took my lubricated and cum stained self through the bathroom and back to my room. Once there, I cleaned myself up using a wash cloth. I put underwear, a T-shirt and cut offs on before collapsing on my bed for the predicted nap.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up there was a freshly showered and appropriately dressed Karen laying next to me. She had her usual 'shit-eating-grin' on her face.

"Well, how was it?"

"Better than I expected. Thank you. How well did I perform?"

"You did OK for your first time. But, there's room for improvement."

"Improvement, like doing it again?"

"I have to admit it, little brother. You rang my bell twice in there and I really like that. So yes there will be another time, and since you did so well on your first time; I'll be willing to go without the panties next time. I might even let you see my boobs"

"That sounds like fun. Can you do me one more favor?"

"Haven't I done you enough favors? What is it?"

"Teach Ginny how to do this."

12