Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm subsided, Jennifer felt the heat of his body on the bed next to her. She felt sated. The ache was gone. The fire extinguished. She felt tired. She inched backwards until she felt her back make contact with him. She reached behind her head and grabbed his arm and pulled it around her shoulders. She fell asleep in his arms.

An hour later, she was woken with a small burning sensation in her center. Her top leg was raised and held in place by a hand. As her mind roused to a conscious state, she felt him inside her. Softly pressing back into her pussy. This time felt different. His hard cock seemed warmer. Her tunnel could feel more definition. She felt the large vein that ran along the underside of his tool and could clearly trace its jagged cousin that ran along the side. She now had the grip and release method down. She used it, this time feeling the contour of the plow-shaped head as it parted her innermost depths. She arched her back and began to push back against his thrusts, causing him to grunt. She stayed on her side and began to give pleasure as much as receive it. She dictated the pace, slamming her ass backwards as they sped toward their common goal. She felt the familiar swelling of his cock and it made her smile. She gripped harder.

"OOHHHHH SHIIIIITTTT, SWEEETIE!!! HERE IT CUMMMMMMMMSSSS!" She felt the head engorge to twice its size within her. And then sparks flew behind her eyes. A jet of scalding hot fluid filled her. He shot hot live cum into her gurl pussy. The sensation overwhelmed her and her legs began to shake. A second pressurized stream filled her again, her abs crunched, forcing her to bend.

"UUUUNNNNNNHHHH!!!!!!!" The moan broke free from her lips. And yet another spurt was launched into her, its searing heat leaving a molten pool deep inside her. Her body convulsed in response. She opened her eyes, her clitty was staring angrily at her. The hole in the tip slowly opened, she watched completely mesmerized by the sight. Hal jammed roughly and let a fourth stream loose into her. Her clitty spat a jet of white cream right into her face, then swiftly fired another as Hal's cock pulled back. He slammed in again, this time she did not feel his release, instead her own clitty let loose another shot, this one was weaker and as she opened her mouth in a wordless yell, her own cum landed on her tongue. Hal held his cock in her deep, shuddering in his final climax while she savored the taste of her own release. Her clitty drooped and let out a small river of clear fluid.

Hal let Jennifer's leg relax down to its partner. She hugged herself and immediately drifted back to sleep. Her own cum drying on her face as she slumbered. A feeling of total contentment enveloped her as the knowledge that her gurl pussy now held his seed. Stephanie had been right, she needed to be bred. Hal's arm draped across her shoulder as he followed her into unconsciousness.

It was light when Jennifer woke next. Sun streamed in streaks through the sheer curtains of her room. She found herself on the bed with Hal. He was on his back, she on her other side. She must have moved while she slept. Her head now rested on his chest, one of her legs lazily drooped over his. She laid there for a moment, listening to the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest as he slept. One of her hands rested on his flat stomach. Her vision cleared from her dreams and came to rest on his cock, flaccid and lying to one side. A sudden urge struck her, very slowly and quietly she slid down his body. She kept her head in contact with him until her mouth was aligned directly in front of the head of his resting pole.

She was careful not to make any swift or sudden movements. She reached down with her hand and very gently pushed the shaft so that the head rolled over. She opened her lips and softly took him into her mouth. She did not suck. She just held him for a moment, listening to ensure his breathing pattern had not changed. Once she was sure he was still asleep, her tongue smoothly began tracing its way around the head. The cock did not twitch, but it began a slow easy growth. She did not stroke it. She still did not suck on it. She just held it and allowed it to grow deeper into her mouth. Her tongue continued its slow broad licks, until the size was such that she could only reach the underside. The head tapped against her gag reflex. She held it there, getting used to the feeling and slowly was able to relax the back of her throat.

His breathing still had not changed as she softly cupped the dangling testicles and held them against the base of his cock. Now, she began moving her head up and down the shaft, allowing the tip of his pole to pass into her throat and back out. Pulses began to ripple through the rod as it responded to her mouth. She kept her heading bobbing at a steady pace, making sure to lift off of him so as not to disturb his sleep. She thrilled as the throbbing began to increase. He shifted and said something in his dreams. Jennifer did not speed up or slow down, she remained steady. Then she felt the familiar swelling.

"OOOHHHH CHRIST!!!!!!!" Hal woke with a start as his testicles rose in their sack and released his semen into Jennifer's waiting mouth. She stayed disciplined and steady. No haste or speed, nice and smooth. His thighs flexed and his legs shook. His cock shrunk slightly than engorged again as it released another stream of cum down Jennifer's throat. Hal's hand went to the back of her head and guided her down further. Her nose buried into his pubic hair, the cockhead lodged securely in her gullet. The head engorged again and spatterings of his man seed were belched straight into her belly. She held him firmly in place, reveling in the feeling of his churning nuts in her hand. As his shakes subsided, she released him and slid her head back up to his chest and promptly fell back asleep. A small smile on her face as the warmth of the fiery liquid ran a trail down her neck, into her chest and radiated warmth through her. With a soothing feeling of purpose, she fell back to sleep.

The phone rang and brought her back to the waking world. Hal was gone and she was alone in her bed. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she answered.

"Hello?"

"Miss Riley? Dr. Gilder would like to see you this afternoon, if you are available."

"Uh, um, sure. What time?" Jennifer scribbled the details down on the complimentary hotel note pad. As she sat up and contemplated showering, she wondered if last night had all been some kind of dream. Maybe an odd side effect to those injections. She stood and stumbled into the bathroom. As she entered she caught sight of her reflection. The dried cum on her face brought back vivid recollections. She felt a small stream of liquid began to escape from her ass. She smiled. Thank God, she thought, not a dream.

A few hours later, dressed in her previous day's outfit, Jennifer sat in the waiting room.

"Miss Riley? This way please." The receptionist led her back through the hallway to Exam Room 3, where it had all began. The oriental woman was already waiting for her. She was stripped and taken back for another treatment. She dozed restfully in the tub as she was tended to. By the time she reached the dressing room, she knew something had changed. There were no injections, her head felt lighter. She surveyed herself. Her nails were now clear and clipped. She looked in the mirror, her hair was back to its shortened original length and on the bench in the corner rested a pair of khaki slacks and a blue Ralph Lauren shirt. Jimmy dressed himself, and without a word, followed the technician back into the waiting room. He took his seat, not wanting to look at the receptionist. A few moments later he heard her dreaded voice and the inevitable comment.

"Mr. Ryan? The doctor will see you know."

"Yeah, gotcha," he stood and put his hands in his pocket and walked into the office. He refused to look at the young woman as he passed. Dr. Gilder stood as he entered.

"James! Nice to see you again, please have a seat," she motioned him to the chair. Angrily he stomped over and sat.

"I don't get this, shit. I don't get this at all," he was fuming.

"Please, sir. Listen to me carefully. None of your options have changed since our first interview. Do you remember it?" Jimmy screwed his eyes up and thought back.

"Your choices have not changed one bit. The only difference is you now know who you are. You are in a position to make an informed decision. You can choose to try and 'blend in' knowing and being who you are. You can out yourself and deal with the inevitable hysteria that is sure to follow from your community. This will most likely include loss of your job, and your profession, social castigation and all the rest. You can try to continue in your denial, which after this last week, I think we can both agree will not work. Or you can look elsewhere for a mythical fix." Jimmy sat back, closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"So, I have gotten nowhere, then."

"Not true. In fact, I think I already know the answer to this question, though I am very curious about the why. The question is what are you going to do?"

"I am going to go back," Jimmy also already knew the answer, "and I am going to blend in."

"As I thought, but why? If that community ever found out about you, they will destroy you. We are not so far removed from history from where they may have actually killed you, and seeing as how we are talking about the state of Kansas, I'm not so sure that isn't a very real possibility to this day. So why would you choose to go back, instead of moving away and living as who you are?" Jimmy took a few moments to reflect on that question. In fact, he took a lot of time, to the point that Dr. Gilder thought he may never answer. Finally, he spoke.

"Doc, I grew up there. My family is there. I know those people. They aren't perfect. Yes, they are judgmental as hell, but at their core, they just work hard. They work hard and they expect that in the end that will pay off for them and their children. They also get victimized. And I mean really and truly victimized. They live with predators they don't know how to get rid of, and they just don't have the resources to wage an all-out assault on these shitheads. That's where I come in. I fight for those who can't. I protect those who need protecting. And, in this case, it's my family and community. I told you before, Doc, I don't back down. Even when the going gets rough. They need me. I'm a good cop. I care. And Doc, if there's one thing these hardworking families need, it's someone who cares and isn't in it for the money or glory. Those cops are just a different kind of predator. I owe them more than leaving them to that fate. I had a great childhood. Their kids deserve the same." Dr. Gilder just nodded.

"I guess I should have expected that. Your type is always like that."

"My type?" Jimmy now laughed hard, "Something tells me that my 'type' may not be like that at all."

"Sir, when I said your 'type', I was not referring to your gender identity. You are falling into the same stereotypical thought patterns of those you wish did not exist. Transsexuals are PEOPLE. They are just as brave, just as cowardly, just as honest and deceiving as every other human being. The 'type' I was referring to was that Midwestern others-first type. That quiet reserved hero, that doesn't-know-they-are-a-hero type. And yes, in that regards, you are very typical. You are sure of your decision?"

"Yeah, I am sure," Jimmy let out a long breath.

"Well, perhaps I can help," Dr. Gilder picked up a folder off the coffee table and handed it to Jimmy. He opened it, there were all kinds of photos of the receptionist. She was at the park, at the museum, at some local amusement park. He was cleverly next to her in all of them. There were hand written love letters. There were ticket stubs, pamphlets from Denver area attractions.

"What's this?" Jimmy looked at her curiously.

"That is your new found girlfriend that you have fallen for while on vacation, with a little help from Photoshop. In a month or so, she will suffer an unfortunate traffic accident. It will cause you to be inconsolable and unable to have a serious girlfriend for the rest of your life in Kansas. Yours will be a well understood and accepted situation, and the root cause of what brought you to me will be dealt with." Dr. Gilder sat back. Jimmy stared at the file. Would it work?

"And if it is at all possible," Dr. Gilder sat on the edge of her seat and leaned forward, "on say long weekends or vacations, I would love to see my good friend Jennifer come to Denver and visit. Socially, of course." She smiled, hopefully. Jimmy smiled back and he stood.

"Doc, I'll talk to her. I think she would like that. Ya know, I think this just might work!" Jimmy shook her hand and walked out the door.

Once it had closed, Dr. Gilder checked her appointment book and saw she was clear for the last hour of the day. She used the intercom to tell Denise out front to let the staff go home, with pay, and lock up. She'd be going home shortly. She turned out the lights in her office and opened the curtains allowing the late afternoon mountain sun to illuminate the room with its soft glow. She took out a bottle of vodka from her desk, poured a drink and sat in the reclining leather chair. She leaned back and contemplated the predicament of James Ryan. It seemed so unfair. Suddenly, words from an old '80s song came to mind:

I don't mean to start any blasphemous rumors,

but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor.

And when I die

I expect to find him laughing