Jimmy's First Treat

Story Info
Jimmy and Karen move on and explore.
4.8k words
4.47
30.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

All characters, although fictional, are depicted as being 18 years old, or older.

Jim here again. Following up on my first adventure of getting a 'cracker' from my sister Karen.

Karen had a date that Saturday night with her boyfriend Carmine. I was expected to be taking my girlfriend Ginny to the movies and then, hopefully, to the local teenage parking spot for some one on one time.

I was still recovering from my activity earlier with my sister. I could hear her next door getting ready to go out. They were going to some friend's house party. I figured that she would probably give Carmine something (Cracker?) at the parry or in the car somewhere. We would compare notes tomorrow.

Dad let me use his car and I picked up Ginny in time for the early show. We watched the action adventure movie munching popcorn and looking like a couple of wholesome American kids. Try as I might, it was just too dark in the theater for me to get a good look down her blouse but I did manage to get my arm around Ginny and cop a couple of quick feels on her right boob. Ginny, of course, kept her hands in her lap.

After the movie, I drove us to the usual dark spot. I recognized a few of the cars as I parked. I envy my parents who could go parking in cars that were not equipped with bucket seats. Ginny and I kissed, hugged and otherwise got familiar with each other. I got familiar with her boobs and she got familiar with my hands. Ginny let me go under her blouse but not under her bra. I tried putting her hand on my cock but she quickly moved it back to her own lap. After an hour or so of wrestling, I finally took her home. She surprised me when it was time for the traditional goodnight kiss on her front porch. Ginny really leaned into it and pressed herself against me for what I can only describe as a 'whole-body' kiss.

I walked back to the car with a medium sized 'trouser tumor'. I was home way before Karen. My parents were already in bed. So, after an almost obligatory raid on the refrigerator I retreated to my room and my laptop. The usual searches produced the expected results and I was able to rub one out and fall asleep before Karen got home.

Sunday mornings were another routine in our house. Mom got up early and went to church while Dad slept in. I got up around nine and noted Karen's door shut with her room very quiet. I went on down and started a pot of coffee and watched the news on the small TV in the kitchen.

As usual, Mom came home from church just after ten with Donuts, Bagels and the Sunday newspapers. She greeted me and headed into the bedroom to get Dad up. I guess that Dad was already 'up' when she got there because I didn't see her again for about forty minutes and she looked just a little more 'relaxed' in her robe than when she went in. I wonder if Dad got a 'cracker'?

Dad was soon out and the three of us were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, munching on various breakfast options and reading different sections of the papers. Just before eleven, Karen strolled in still looking sleepy. She was wearing some thin, slinky pajama pants and a wife beater shirt. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra but nobody seemed to notice except me. The casual meal went on for a little while longer before Mom and Dad declared that they were full and were going to get changed.

As soon as the parents disappeared, I got into my usual routine of cleaning up. I put the uneaten pastry into the fridge, collected up the plates, cups and silverware and moved them into the sink for their pre-wash. Karen remained at the kitchen table looking through the Sunday Comics pages for a few minutes while finishing up her coffee.

I was standing at the sink with my hands in the water when Karen came up on my left side. She pushed her hip against mine and said: "A little room please."

I decided to have a little fun with her and only stepped back about a half pace. Karen took the bait and slid herself between the sink and me wedging her butt snugly against my now enlarging cock. She felt really good. Saying nothing, she proceeded to wash and rinse her cup, plate and silverware before depositing them into the dish drainer. When that was done, she pushed her butt back against me a little more firmly before wiggling it back and forth: "I see, or rather feel, that you're awake already little brother."

I pressed myself against her and moved my hands to her upper arms. She didn't resist and, I think, she actually pressed her butt against me a little more firmly. My half erect cock was now snugly wedged between her butt cheeks and the day was starting out better than I had expected. I was willing to stand there like that for the rest of the day but we soon heard Mom yelling in from the front room: "We're going over by your grandmother - anybody want to come along?"

I quickly backed away from Karen's ass leaving her standing at the sink: "No Mom, I've got too much homework to do."

Karen: "Thanks Mom, I've got to get my clothes sorted and put away - say hello to Gramma for me."

We heard the front door close and understood that we were alone again. I quickly walked into the living room in time to see Dads car pull away with both parents in it. Karen graciously finished up the little that was left to do in the kitchen and joined up with me at the foot of the stairs.

We ended up half sitting and half laying on my bed again. Karen was still showing a lot of side boob through the arms of her shirt and I wasn't going to say anything about that. Her little nipples were poking small dents in the front of the shirt and I was alright with that, too.

"So, did you get any from Ginny last night, as if I had to ask?"

"Sadly no. She's starting to warm up but it's all still on the outside of the clothes and waist up only. What about you?"

"I got to where I needed to go a few times, thank you. Carmine has wonderful hands and he can get me off faster than imaginable. We didn't get a chance to get horizontal anywhere and, if I knew that Mom and Dad were going out today, I would have invited him over."

"How long do you think they will be gone?"

"Hard to tell, either just an hour or so or all afternoon; it's hard to predict."

"So poor Carmine went home with blue balls then?"

"No, that detail was attended to. I have pretty good hands myself. It's just a lot messier in a car, that's all."

"So, what's on the agenda then?"

"I don't know. Let's just talk for a while. Want to see my tits?"

"Sure! I'd love to see those puppies."

Karen grabbed the bottom of her shirt and whipped it up and down so fast that I missed half of her flash just by blinking my eyes. I had to rely on flash memory to really appreciate the short view that I got. Karen was giggling for a few seconds before she took pity on me and lifted the front of her shirt for a good ten seconds or so. This gave me a great look at her appropriately sized chest bumps. Her areola were about the size of a quarter and just slightly darker than her lips. Her nipples looked like little flower buds. All in all, I appreciated the view and thanked her: "Wow, that was great - Thank You."

"You're welcome. But, I intend this to be a sort of trade."

"A trade?"

"I want to see your balls."

"What? My Balls. Why? Why don't you just look at Carmine's balls?"

"He lets me touch him with my hands and, as you've seen, he gets naked when I give him a cracker, but I've never had the opportunity to really look at and touch him in the light."

"And you're just curious? Why not look in an anatomy book?"

"It's not the same as being able to touch. I showed you my tits didn't I?"

"Yeah for what ten seconds? And I wasn't allowed to touch."

"How about if I take off my shirt the whole time that I'm looking at your balls?"

Recognizing that we were now negotiating, I decided to try a slightly different tack: "How about a little 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'?"

Karen thought about it for a couple of moments: "What are the limits?"

"Perineum to navel with a little touching for clarity."

"I know what my navel is but what is a perineum?"

"That's the space between your asshole and your vagina."

"Wow! Let me think about this for a few minutes."

"Take your time."

Karen decided that she needed a quick shower and that after that, she would consent to a mutual 'exploration' session. I was to strip off and wait for her on her bed. Karen would come into her room after her shower and we could look and touch. Knowing that the process would likely get both of us a little 'horny' she suggested that we do the 'no panties' cracker immediately after the viewing. This sounded like a great plan to me and I readily agreed.

She got up and headed through the bathroom to her own room. I got up and stripped off. I wrapped a towel around myself like yesterday and went through the bathroom to Karen's room. She was just then coming into the bathroom dressed similarly - we smiled as we passed. Karen closed the bathroom door to her room as I was sitting myself on her bed. There was no towel there for her to lay on but the little pillow was sitting on top of her dresser. The jar of lube was right where I had left it on her night table and all seemed ready. And by ready I include my rapidly expanding cock. I was almost as hard as I could be and I was anxiously awaiting Karen's return.

Finally, the bathroom door opened and a towel clad Karen came into the room. She walked over to the bed and let the towel drop to her waist. With just her boobs exposed, she looked at me and raised one eyebrow expectantly: "On the count of three?"

I nodded and she started counting. When she reached three I pulled the towel off of myself and she did the same. She was staggeringly beautiful. Great boobs, her torso narrowed to an attractive waist. There was a well-trimmed strip of hair on her mound, gracefully curved hips and an overall glow from her recently washed body. I couldn't help but stare in awe and felt my cock get even stiffer.

Meanwhile, Karen was looking me up and down. She looked at my stiff cock and turned her head slightly while looking at my balls. She put her towel on the bed just like it was yesterday. She then climbed onto the bed next to me and just stared at my erection: "Can I touch it?"

I nodded my agreement and she put her hand onto the shaft. She was very gentle and her touch was very delicate. After a couple of moments: "And your balls?" I nodded again and she moved her hand down cupping my balls. It was as if she was weighing them, it felt good. Next she asked: "Open your legs a little." And when I did, she slid her fingers back along my underside until she got to my asshole. She stopped there and brought her hand back to cupping my balls for a few more moments before she grasped my shaft. She looked into my eyes and smiled. As she was looking into my eyes, I felt and then saw a little drop of precum leak out of the opening in the head.

Karen noticed the little drop and moved her hand up my shaft until she could touch the tip with her pointer finer. She touched the drop and then rolled it between her finger and thumb feeling it's slippery nature: "Lubricant?"

"I think so."

"I guess it's like the lube that I make in my vagina when I get excited."

I agreed and asked: "Are you making it now?"

"It feels like it."

"Can I look?"

Karen decided that we needed to rearrange ourselves on the bed. She sat with her back against the headboard with her legs drawn up. Her feet were flat on the bed and her legs were spread. This gave me an outstanding view of all her woman parts. She encouraged me to lay on my side facing her looking between her legs. As I got into position, Karen held onto my cock keeping us fairly close together.

When I got into position I was in awe of her beautiful pussy. I could make out her furry slit and her folds where I imagined her vagina was located. Everything was just a little bit shiny, was that the lube? I looked into Karen's eyes: "May I touch?"

"Yes, but gently please."

"Tell me what I'm touching."

"OK. They are my outer lips - OK, now you're at my inner lips - oooh, that's my clit."

"Does it feel good when I touch it?"

"Does it feel good when I touch your dick? Yes, it feels good - that's what it's for."

"Can you tell me how to make it feel good for you so that I can, maybe, do the same for Ginny someday?"

"OK, but not just now. Carefully slide your finger toward the back - stop right there, that's the opening to my vagina. Don't go in there but do you feel the moisture? That's my lubrication - similar to what leaked out of you a little while ago. Next stop would be my asshole - don't go in there either."

"Karen, you're beautiful."

I noticed that Karen's hand was moving up and down my shaft, just a little. It felt good so I moved my finger back to where she said that her clit was and started to rub there in sync with her hand. Karen moaned a little but after a few moments, she let go of my cock and pushed me away from her crotch.

"Let's do that cracker now."

I couldn't agree more. I slid back from her front and stood up next to the bed. Karen got herself up and put herself down onto the towel much like she did yesterday. Only this time, she wasn't wearing any panties. Karen has a killer ass under normal conditions but laying naked on the bed like that raised her ass status to stellar. I couldn't be any harder.

I waited for her to adjust the little pillow to her liking before I squirted the line of lubricant down along her ass crack. I put the lube bottle back onto the night stand and started to get myself back into position with my cock over and in her crack. It felt so good that I almost shot my load as soon as I took the first stroke.

Karen seemed anxious and as soon as I was in-place, she started a vigorous rocking motion with her hips giving me a good start. I started thrusting and I was soon caught up with her and we were in sync. When we did this yesterday it felt great but now, without the panties and with us just flesh on flesh it was almost indescribable. It felt so good that I had to really concentrate on not cumming too soon. I was trying to stay with her when she suddenly began to shake, moan and thrust more vigorously. I thought that she must be cumming and that put me over the edge. I had a strong orgasm; stronger even than yesterday. It felt like I pumped out a gallon of cum and I think that we were both cumming at the same time.

It took a couple of moments for us to come back down to earth. I lifted myself up but instead of climbing down off the bed I just put myself down next to Karen, laying on my side facing her. This position let me see the big globs of cum that were on her back and there was even one visible on the back of her neck. Wow, that was a lot of cum and I was impressed.

I draped the other towel over Karen's back and began to rub it around trying to clean up a little of the mess. She looked at me, smiled: "I probably need another shower."

"Want me to wash your back?"

"I'm guessing that it would be quicker if I do it myself. But, sit on the commode and talk to me while I'm in the shower."

I agreed and we were soon in the bathroom with Karen in the shower and me on the pot.

"So, did you get to where you wanted to go?"

"Yes little brother, I did and, like yesterday, it happened twice. Once by myself and then, almost immediately, one with you."

"I really enjoyed this one. Yesterday was nice but today was great!"

Karen was quickly done in the shower and was out toweling off sooner than I expected. Looking at her beautiful damp body was beginning to cause a slight stirring down below. I tried to move so that it wouldn't show and I think that Karen didn't notice.

We were soon back in her room and opted to get dressed again since we didn't know when Mom and Dad would be home. I put on some cutoffs and a tee shirt while Karen slipped on a cute pair of pale blue panties, a different wife beater shirt and a snug little wrap around skirt. She looked good. I was happy that she opted to go without a bra again.

I asked her if there was anything that she wanted to see on me. She said that she had seen everything but asked which part of my balls felt the best when she touched them. I told her that having her cup them with her hand felt nice but, in general my balls were much less sensitive than my cock. Her hand on the shaft felt good but, of course, the most sensitive part is the underside of the head.

Karen wanted to know if I saw everything that I needed to see when I was looking at her, I admitted that I was thrilled to have done it but I was still confused on exactly how to locate her clit and more importantly, what can I do to make a woman get the most out of my attention.

"Come over here and sit beside me." I did that and then Karen opened her legs a little and said: "Now put your hand under my skirt and find the top of my panties - go near my belly button."

I slid my hand up the leg closest to me, under her skirt and found her front. The waistband of her panties was a little snug but I managed to get my fingers under it with my palm flat on her lower tummy area.

"Now slide on down until you feel fur." I did. "Ah, now you'll need to use your pointer finger and your middle finger to spread me open - go slowly - you're not opening a cabinet or something. Ok, now using your second finger - slide the tip up and down through the gap until you find a little bump. Oooh - you found it. Now, and this is important, you want to gently massage and rub that little bump - that's what gives me, a woman, pleasure. You'll notice that it gets a little bigger as you pay attention to it - just like you - we kinda get a little erection when we get excited. Jimmy, that really feels good but here's something else that you need to know - it needs a little lubrication."

I turned my head toward the night table where the jar of lube was when she said: "No not that lube. When you feel the going getting a little rough, move your finger back to my vagina where it's getting wetter and wetter as you go. Pick up a little of the lube on your finger and go back to the clit and continue."

I noticed that her hips were moving, just a little bit, in time with my rubbing: "Am I doing it right? Will you get to where you want to go if I continue?"

"You are doing it better than right and yes, I'm on my way. Do you mind if I ride this one out with you?"

I didn't say anything; I just kept rubbing her clit. Karen's hip movements got a little stronger and all of a sudden, she pulled in a deep breath and hissed it out between her teeth while squeezing her legs together trapping my hand in her crotch. This cum lasted for a minute or so after which Karen seemed to relax with a slight case of the giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm not laughing at you - I'm just happily surprised how well you did that on your first try. Are you sure that you're not diddling Ginny?"

"No, for real, that's the first time that I ever did that."

"Well little brother, you have a future ahead of you if this ever gets out to the female community. And, for certain, you were more gentle and got me off faster than Carmine. Please don't ever tell anyone that, OK?"

I slid my hand back up out of her panties and we both moved slightly downward on her bed. She rolled to me and we hugged closely for a few moments before I said: How would you like a donut?"

"How do you do a donut?"

"No, downstairs in the fridge - how about another donut?"

Karen agreed and we were soon down in the kitchen stuffing another donut down our necks.

"How did you think a donut was done?"

"I didn't know. I couldn't think of any activity that was called anything like a donut so I was just confused. Aren't you glad that Mom gets these almost every Sunday morning?"

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers
12