Jimmy's First Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
182 Followers

"Yes, fresh pastry is always a treat."

"Speaking of treats, I guess that Dad likes the routine activities that Sunday morning includes."

"Routine Activities?"

"You know, what Mom and Dad do every Sunday morning."

"No, I don't know. What do you mean?"

"Well, I used to get up early on Sunday Morning like you do. I noticed that when Mom came home from church, she would put the pastry into the kitchen and then go into the bedroom to wake up Dad. Didn't you ever notice that it takes a half-hour or more for her to change and come back out?"

"Well, now that you mention it - you're right. It does seem like a long time just to change into a robe."

"Well it made me curious and I decided to try to figure it out. Now, you've been up in the attic, right?"

"Only a few times. It's mostly full of your old stuff: dolls, doll house, lots of clothes and teddy bears."

"Did you ever go over where Mom and Dad's room is?"

Me: "No, I've never had reason to do that, why?"

"OK, so you know that skylight in their room?" I nodded yes "Well, it's plastic or something clear and it goes up through the attic and through the roof to outside."

"Interesting, but so?"

"You can see right into their room from up there. Just get down close to the floor and you can see almost the entire room."

"So you spied on our parents from up in the attic?"

"Precisely! And here's what I saw: Instead of going downstairs one Sunday morning I went into the spare room, pulled down the ladder thing and went up into the attic. I figured if Mom or anyone caught me I would say that I wanted to look at my old dolls and stuff. Anyway, I worked my way over to the skylight and looked down to see Dad still in bed. He was sitting up with the covers over his bottom half reading a book. I waited for a few minutes and Mom eventually came into the bedroom.

Dad put the book down and smiled at her. She stood at the foot of the bed and stripped off all her clothes. She went all the way down to naked while Dad just watched. When she was done, she stood there, turned herself around a couple of times and waited for Dad to get out of bed. When he did, I noticed that he was naked also and he had a big hard-on sticking out in front of him. Imagine me, looking at my fathers cock!

Dad walked over to where Mom was standing and they hugged for a few moments and then kissed for a few moments more. Mom then walked over to the bed on Dads side and knelt down on the edge. She put her palms on the bed and leaned over so that her backside was just about even with the edge of the bed. Dad went over to the night table and took out a tube of something, I later figured out it was lubricant, and squeezed out some on his hand. He put his hand on Moms crotch and rubbed the lubricant around on her before he put some on his cock.

Dad moved up behind Mom and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her crack before he centered himself on, I assume, her vagina and pressed himself into her. When he was in, Mom relaxed her arms and put her shoulders down onto the bed while Dad fucked away at her. It didn't take long before Mom reached back for his hand and Dad reached around her putting his hand into her crotch. It looked to me that he was rubbing her clit, just like you did for me a little while ago.

They kept at it for a few minutes before Dad picked up the pace and then he gave one big push into Mom which looked to me like he was having an orgasm. After a few moments they seemed to calm down, Dad pulled himself away and Mom got up off the bed. They hugged and kissed again, then they both put on her robes and they went out through the bedroom door. I snuck back and down the ladder thing, put it back up and went on down to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were already eating and both of them looked very relaxed."

"Wow, you really saw that?"

"Yes, dear brother, and that's likely how one or both of us came into being."

"That sure sounds like something Mom might give Dad for his birthday or even father's day or maybe both."

"Would you turn it down?"

"I don't think that I could."

Just then, we heard the front door open and Mom and Dad came in. We continued to talk at the table but limited ourselves to 'acceptable' topics.

"Now don't spoil your dinner by filling up on that pastry."

Appropriately chastised, Karen and I retreated to our rooms to await the summons to dinner.

I finally got to that homework that needed to be done before Monday and Karen was frittering around with her clothes and straightening up her room. Mom finally called us down for dinner which was just cold cuts and salads. Mom: "I didn't feel like cooking a big meal - I was a little tired after spending the afternoon with your grandmother."

We ate and then I started my usual cleanup chores while Mom & Dad went on in to the family room for some TV. Karen helped clear the table and offered to stack the dishwasher if I would do the pre-wash in the sink. The chores went quickly and I was about to thank Karen for the help when she surprised me: "Go up to your room at about nine - I have a few more questions to ask you." I Agreed.

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
182 Followers
12